Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amara began to vocalize how much she was enjoying herself, her moans joining his. Each time she gagged, she played it up for his amusement.

This continued for another minute before Nick suddenly pulled her off, his breathing erratic. "Fuck, Amara I need to stop, I don't want this to be over quite yet."

"I couldn't agree more," Amara replied, her breathing just as heavy as his, "maybe... you should return the favor?"

Nick nodded, obviously enthusiastic about the idea. He helped her up, watching intently as she pulled her pants off. Amara winked at him, playfully showing off her ass before collapsing onto the couch.

"So, do you have much experience with this?" Amara slowly spread her legs, exposing herself completely.

"You know I haven't dated many people..." Nick moved to the floor, kneeling on the pillow, "but yeah, one of them really liked oral."

"Well, don't disappoint me!" She giggled as he drew closer.

She felt his lips on her thighs, her breath catching as he began exploring. Her legs grew more sensitive the higher he went, and each kiss caused her to shudder. When she finally felt his tongue on her clit, a loud moan filled the apartment.

She reached down, tracing her fingers through his hair as he teased her. Every inch his tongue explored felt divine, and her breathing quickly grew erratic in response. She pulled him closer, desperate to feel more, her hands holding his head tight.

"Nick, I... use your fingers..." Amara gasped, a shiver running through her body as she felt Nick's hands run up her legs. He teased her thighs again, his nails drawing lines on her skin before they found her pussy.

He teased her entrance, his finger massaging the edges as he continued licking her clit. Her hips pushed against him, begging for more, but he continued holding back. Amara swore she could feel him smirking, and her body was growing more insistent by the second. She thought about grabbing his hand and taking what she wanted, but her thoughts were cut short when he finally pushed into her.

She bit her lip, moaning as she felt him push deeper. He began slowly moving in and out, matching his thrusts to the rhythm of his tongue. She whimpered whenever he threatened to leave her, and each time he would pause for a moment before pushing back inside. She knew her orgasm was close, and she began thrusting her hips to try and match his rhythm. In her excitement, she accidentally pulled away too fast, his finger slipping out and breaking the spell.

The moment lost, Amara looked down at Nick, and they locked eyes. "Fuck, sorry, I didn't mean to... I was so close!" She groaned in frustration as she fell back against the couch.

"Hey, nobody said sex had to be perfect." Nick leaned forward, grabbing her hands. "Besides, it's not like I'm going anywhere, I still haven't cum either. Here, I've got an idea." He helped Amara up, the two now standing. They traded places, Nick now taking the spot on the couch as Amara stood over him.

"Oh, I see where this is going..." Amara whispered, her excitement returning. "Want me back in control?"

"Honestly, I just think you should call the shots so we can get you to cum... but yes, I also want to watch you ride me." Nick laughed.

She moved closer, straddling him before falling onto her knees. She was able to reach underneath her and feel Nick's hard cock, still aching for more. Feeling it twitch, she lined it up with her pussy and slowly teased the tip. She sank down, gasping as his cock pushed into her, inch by inch.

The feelings from last night returned, the thrill of having someone else deep inside her. She tensed her legs, trying to find her balance as she started bouncing up and down on Nick. He noticed her efforts, and his hands moved to her waist to help steady her. She lifted up, savoring the feel of his cock moving inside of her, then pushed down. It took a few minutes to get used to the motion, but soon she was picking up speed. She moved faster, her clit throbbing with each hard thrust, and her breathing picking up in turn.

Amara grabbed his shoulders, using him as leverage as she fucked him harder. She could feel her orgasm approaching, and she had waited far too long for it.

Strangely, as she looked down on Nick, she began to sense that he was close to cumming too, maybe even closer than she was. His cock was pulsing, eager to unload in her, and she was desperate to feel it. She remembered his words from earlier, and she knew what would push him over the edge.

"Nick," She leaned in, whispering into his ear, "I want to feel you cum! I want you to fill my pussy!"

Her words clearly got to him, and his body shuddered with excitement. Amara continued to fuck him, riding him hard as she kept whispering to him. Finally, it proved to be too much for Nick, and his body tensed.

"Fuck! Amara, I--" Nick couldn't finish his thought, his words stuck in his throat as his cock erupted.

The feeling of his cock pulsing, cum pushing into her, set her off too. Her moans filled the apartment, joining Nick's as they rode their orgasms together. Her body twitched, the pleasure overwhelming her senses, and it felt like every nerve in her body was firing. What she was feeling now put every orgasm from her past to shame; her toys seemed like shallow imitations of the real thing.

It took a while for her to finish cumming, another first, but eventually the pleasure started to fade from her body. Her chest still pounding from the exertion, she forced herself to take several large breaths to try and pull herself back together.

After a few minutes, when their breathing had evened out, she relaxed her grip on his shoulders. She leaned back, a huge sigh of relief leaving her lips as she realized her itch had completely vanished.

Amara stood up, her legs still a little unwieldy, and she stretched her arms high above her head.

"That was exactly what I needed!" When she looked back at Nick, he still seemed to be putting himself back together.

"I... that was certainly unexpected." He shifted on the couch as he spoke.

"Look, with how good this was, I don't know if I can give this up just yet!" Amara spun around in glee, letting herself imagine all the devious things she wanted to try.

"Amara, I think you--" He tried to start a thought, but she was too giddy to let him finish it.

"I mean, think about it, we're both single! What's wrong with friends blowing off steam, right?"

"Amara I really think--"

"It's good exercise, and I imagine we can only get better with practice!" She turned towards Nick as he stood, wondering why he didn't seem as ecstatic as she did.

"Amara!!" Nick stood and grabbed her shoulders, holding her still, "You need to look in the mirror, now!"

Caught off guard by the sudden shift in tone, she wanted to be upset with him, but deep down she knew he wasn't the type to overreact. His concern spread to her, and she moved to her bedroom, something tapping her ankle as she did. She jumped a little, and soon she was standing in front of her tall mirror, her freshly pleasured body on full display.

"Nick, I don't see anything. I guess my eyes are still weirdly bright?" She looked back at her friend, who's eyes were still frozen in concern. He held up a finger and spun it, wordlessly telling her to turn around. As she did, her expression changed to mirror his, the shock more than apparent.

In the middle of her low back, a long, red appendage had suddenly taken root; it was thick at the base, and grew slightly thinner as it extended, the end of it flared into a sharp point, almost like a spade. It curled near her ankles, and when she flinched in surprise, so too did this new part of her. With another thought, she envisioned it moving, then watched as it did exactly what she told it to.

"Nick," Amara turned to her best friend, her voice shaking, "Why do I have a tail?"

-

Thanks for sticking around! I'd love to hear your thoughts down in the comments, but please be gentle, this is my first time after all <3

12