All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 02'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SlofredSlofred7 months ago

Loving this story line' Thank you for sharing. Just an idea but she needs to develop ability to hide or suppress the obvious additions. maybe an illusion spell? Time for more research into the older books in the library, Or a unexpected mentor from the College Staff, Maybe the librarian? Just a few ideas for the future, Again Thank. You and be assured it is 5 stars all the way.

HemmingswayHemmingsway7 months ago

To the author.....Fair disclosure, I haven't read this yet but the Succubi stories can be great and give the author almost unlimited creative possibilities. Having said that, with great power comes great responsibility. If this goes the Futa direction, I'll stop reading. I looked over your bio and see you are new to writing. Thank you for posting, I hope you have fun and find success. Don't forget that the plot is what holds everything together and ultimately makes or breaks the series. Lit author Rozalin_0123 wrote "Purely Sinful" which IMHO is a masterpiece. It's full of detailed character development and a fully fleshed out plot. I hope you series can go in a similar direction. Good luck and cheers.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing7 months ago

When the wings come in, this is going to be hilarious. Excellent chapter, and now that you have two up I can say “as usual” :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another banger, great job! You have the potential to go far truth be told. Excited to see what else you'll make.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Having her discover a magic way to hide her changes is the usual way of writing stories like this. Forcing her to always keep her changes hidden with clothes leaves other challenges.

jkthekatjkthekat7 months ago

I agree with everyone else, you’re using a unique idea and

Presenting it very well. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ten out of ten like last time. Loving this story so far

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She is succubus so she can shapeshift into anyone she wants. She can hide her appearance. Hope she soon learns to shapeshift and help his friend with a kinki surprise by shapeshifting into her friend's crush

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very curious to see where this goes!

LongTimer2LongTimer26 months ago

Great job so far. Interesting tale that you are weaving.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

I agree with the previous comments. Great first story, I am a huge fan of the subtle use of magic/magical changes in an otherwise "normal" situation. One comment (intended to be constructional) is that Amara seems more concerned about her appearance and hiding her changes than the fact that she is changing. If it were me, I'd be concerned about hiding my tail and horns, but I would also be wondering why it was happening to me and what will I look like when the changes are completed. Is there something my parents didn't tell me? Finally, are there behavioral changes I should be concerned about?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

An excellent chapter. I find myself wondering if she will be able to conceal her new additions by will. Well written and paced. Good dialog as well.

the5amClubthe5amClub5 days ago

The lack of introspection is a little unnerving. It's as if the characters don't worry that much about what's happening to them (and that includes becoming friends-with-benefits) and it's a shame because it would give so much more weight to the sex scenes.

Anyway, I like it so far. On to chapter 3!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES