Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to feel more of him, and a devious thought crossed her mind. Without moving her hands, or stopping her mouth, she uncurled her tail from around her waist, letting it slide out of her sweater. As she freed it, Amara looked up and was surprised to see Nick looking down at her. She was used to him closing his eyes when they fucked, lost in the moment. Now, however, he watched keenly as Amara presented her tail, whipping it back and forth behind her. It moved closer to Nick, coming to rest near his ankle before starting to curl around it.

The tail crept higher, covering more of his leg until Amara ran out of length. She felt her eyes flare with passion, and suddenly she knew that Nick only had moments left.

She pulled back, taking one last deep breath, then pushed towards Nick. Her hands and tail held him perfectly still as she felt her throat open again, completely swallowing the rest of his cock.

"Fuck!" Nick yelled, one of his hands moving to Amara's head. His body tensed, quick pulses of pleasure shooting through his body as he finally orgasmed.

Amara moaned as she felt his cock pulse, and she pulled back so just the tip was in her mouth. Load after load pumped into her, filling her mouth with his cum. She was shocked at how delicious it was, and she eagerly swallowed every drop he gave her. Her whole body tingled, and she felt a wave of heat pulse out of her body. A strange flicker of light danced around her head, but she had trouble focusing on it, instead eagerly tonguing Nick's cock for the last few drops of his cum.

Nick relaxed his grip on her head, and she realized just how tightly he had been holding her. She took his cue and pulled her hands off his hips, her mouth letting his cock free as she moved her head back. Her tail loosened its grip as well, though she gave it one last flex out of curiosity.

"Fuck, that was fun!" Amara took a deep breath, standing up and stretching her arms. She watched as Nick pulled his pants back up, slowly regaining his composure as he dressed himself. Moving in, she gave him a quick hug from the side and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for the snack, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!"

"Believe me, that was fantastic." Nick finally returned her hug, now that he was fully dressed. "Now, do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

Amara pulled back, eyeing him with suspicion. "Um... let's say the good news."

"Well, I think we've proved our succubus theory correct!" Nick chuckled to himself as he fished his phone out of his pocket. "The bad news, however... well, see for yourself."

Holding up his phone, Amara realized he had turned the camera inward, giving her a mirror. Her hair was a bit of a mess, and there were definitely traces of spit and cum on her chin. Her eyes were also glowing, more than usual, but one feature stood out more than all the rest.

A few inches above each of her eyebrows, two small horns had appeared. Each one was roughly two inches long, protruding out from her head before angling back, following the curve of her skull. They were black, but had red undertones that became more apparent as light reflected off them. She ran her fingers over them, thankful the only sensation was in her fingers. Although smooth, there was a fair amount of variation on the surface, almost like tree bark.

"God dammit, these are going to be way harder to hide!" Amara grumbled as she tossed her backpack to the floor. After a few seconds of rummaging, she pulled out a red, cable knit beanie. "Thankfully it's already pretty chilly, if it were summer it would be easier to just drop out!"

Pulling out her own phone, she took a few minutes to tidy herself up. It was awkward styling around her new features, but thankfully the beanie covered them up quite well.

"Good enough?" She asked Nick, both of them starting up the stairs.

"It's like they're not even there!" Nick chuckled as he held the door open. Amara turned off the lights in the staircase, and the two of them backtracked their steps until they were leaving the library.

The brisk autumn air filled her senses as they started towards the cafeteria. Amara thought back to previous years when the weather had turned cold; She had always been the first to pile on the extra layers, but now her sweater felt stuffy and restrictive. Her tail twitched as she repositioned it, and her walking slowed as a thought crossed her mind.

"Huh." She wondered aloud.

"What's up? Nick slowed his pace to match hers.

"Back in the staircase, I uh..." She looked around, checking if anyone was close, "I took His name in vain. Should I not do that?"

"That's... Hm. You raise a good point." Nick went quiet for a moment, his eyebrows furrowed as he cycled through his thoughts. "Does your existence prove His existence?"

"I keep worrying about other students finding out, but maybe... we should be worried about bigger things?" She shivered slightly, though not from the chill breeze.

"Hey, whatever happens, we'll face it together." He paused for a moment, "I should take a religious studies class, make you my final project. It'll be the easiest A I've ever gotten!" Nick laughed.

"If you out me just to boost your GPA, I'll kill you myself so we can find out if the afterlife exists!" She grabbed his arm, digging her nails in before shaking him slightly. The two of them burst out laughing, drawing a few looks from students that had wandered closer. Putting their existential dread to rest, they walked into the cafeteria to finally get dinner.

-

The transformation continues! As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts, so don't forget to review and leave a comment! I promise I read each and every one of them, they fill me with unnatural strength that I can't quite explain... But seriously, every little bit helps me improve as a writer, and makes it easier for new readers find my story. Until next time! Nyx <3

12