All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 08'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw14303 months ago

I enjoy this story. It’s easy to read and I like the characters. Thank you. I hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tess wriggled, trying to get up, but after a few seconds gave in, pleading "Amara, just get me out of here."

Amara gave some experimental tugs on the vines. Nothing moved. "You know, if I was really juiced up, I'm pretty sure I could burn all these vines to a cinder, just like that." She snapped her fingers for effect. "But I'm almost empty, running on fumes, really. Nick's not here, and it's just me and you." Amara said, looking Tess in the eyes, nodding.

Tess wriggled some more. "What do you mean? No, stop that." Amara was sympathetic. "Look, Tess, just lie back and enjoy it. Close your eyes and think of England." Amara felt an urge to open her mouth, and an impossibly long and thick tongue *slithered* out. Tess shivered.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowing3 months ago

“Feels like I’m yeti g a handjob from a snake” sounds like it should be a Brand New Sentence. Loved the humor in this one, and how the story is going

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A witch, an angel and a demon walked into a bar...

It's fun how the two of them almost tell the other. Probably better if Vee tells her story, I think Amara is a bit more flexible.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls3 months ago

So we have a demon, a witch and an angel, quite a powerful group of friends. There is old magick below the buildings of the uni and an yet unknown power who tries to manipulate the magic circles.

And then there is Nick with his remarkable talent to calm, refocus and feed the succubus. The demon is nourished by his essence and normally Nick wdbeexpected to get weaker and weaker, give away all his energy and wither away. That's why a succubus moves from one victim to the next to feed on fresh essence.

Only Nick doen't seem to get weaker or less nourishing for the hungry demon. So we can assume that Nick has some seccret source of powerful energy himself. What could that be?

I agree with the anon commenter that there's some sexual energy between Tess and Amara that has a good chance to develop now that Tess is bound by the vines like no japanese rope master could have done better.

Glad the 8. chapter finally was published and already frustrated how long we have to wait to read #9.

Thanks for the direct communication via yr bio and the lines at the start and end of the chapters.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic3 months ago

Nyx, Another successful and exciting chapter. Special kudos to your wordsmithing: Amara was talking a mile a minute, her words bleeding together as she tried to stay calm." I also like the "near-miss teasing" when Amara and Vee are together nearly divulge their secrets, only to pull back. Well done! Up to 40 stars.

JohnntyJohnnty3 months ago

Looking forward to the next great read love to see where you are taking it thanks

randomletters42randomletters42about 2 months ago

Loving the series. My only request would be to have a min of one, but idealy two, sexy scenes per chapter. Getting some additional partners seems quit easy to accomplish and practical for the characters, too…i will note.

RaptorPilotRaptorPilotabout 2 months ago

I think you use too many popular clichés and it makes your storytelling somewhat predictable. There's also no real sense of growth or struggle since the heroine solves all her problems by having sex.

The scene in the gymnasium was by far the most interesting because it was an exploration of growth by actually doing stuff. You should strive for more scenes like that instead of "Lets just have sex to figure it out."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES