All Comments on 'Suddenly A Succubus Ch. 13'

by TheNyxianLily

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsabout 1 month ago

So Chloe seems to lack super powers, just a cute college girl among witches and demons. She had her chance and let it pass. And then, with the last paragraph you surprised me!

With her wings spread, carrying her up and away, the chilling november air helping Amara to cool down some from the heat of hell's fire that protected her - wouldnt she rather allow herself a workout, a night flight to experience her new true self after the comming out and her maiden fight?

Wouldn't she seek the loneliness of mountain peaks to reflect on her changes, her choices and the way to go now. And doesn't she feel hungry, like real hungry? A hunger those fancy party snacks are nothing to cope with and the consenting aurafeeds of her friends won't quiet.

Thralls - what was Vee talking about? Amara never heard of that before, but something about that moves, reminds her of a need, of her new felt sharpness of senses and her hunger.

Bu instead of all those powerful moves she celebrates her victory with sailing a round cross campus and returning to the very place she sat a chapter before.

So what? Packing the memory items of her human past into bags and packages, wait for her friends to counsel her about the next steps? Let them vote about consenting enslavement? Not to mention the emergency squad of firefighers, special police and bishops to arrest and destroy her?

Clearly Amara needs to part ways from her wish to be a nice friendly girl like she always used to be.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillabout 1 month ago

Great work! Feels like we are definitely mid story - so many relationships to resolve and develop, and plenty of intrigue in Amaras transformation. Can’t wait for the start of book 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Poor Amara...

vardicdvardicdabout 1 month ago

I really hope the next book/chapter comes quickly. This story is great, and I'm not a fan of the cliff hanger. ;P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Am enjoying the story. Would change ""It's too much! I-I can't... I can't stop it!" to "The fire is too much! I-I can't... I can't stop it!". Oh, and Nick deserves more sex.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagicabout 1 month ago

Nyx, this is another great chapter from a very talented writer! Complex fight scenes are difficult to write and this chapter is well written (again). Your even pacing and seeming innate sense of creating suspense at the end of each chapter is masterful. Keep up the great work (was the fact that the first book is 13 chapters long purposeful?). 65 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you so much for this amazing series! Every chapter is a delight to read, and I eagerly await each one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"she hadn't gleaned any helpful information from their conversation. "

Might have helped if she had been willing to listen, but then Vee was convinced she already knew the truth. Traditional, unflexible Lawful Good.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Thank you for the series.

I am now going to share my ideas on this. Do not take it as trying to influence the story, I'm just discussing stuff.

I hope Amara ends up making up with Vee. Not killing her, and going out of her way to save her in the end there, could be the first step in actually convincing Vee to listen to her.

Moreover, Vee is probably having her dreams for a reason, and I do not believe it is Amara she sees in her dreams. Maybe we can have all four friends ally - at this point I would not be surprised if Chloe is a fairy or something ;) - and fight real baddies.

And really, all I really want is some hot angel/demon sex :)

Acies_de_CamenaAcies_de_Camena27 days ago

This is a good story! I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was skimming a lot of the naughty bits in the later chapters so I could read the story 😒.

I feel like there is a lot more story to be had with Amara's parentage.

BoatWrightBoatWright25 days ago

Really enjoying the story. The struggles of Amara realizing her evolving identity are a classic tale of change.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Vee is motivated to destroy evil, yet Vee clearly far more evil than Amara is. After all, Vee is placing ideology and prejudice over friendship, and just tried to murder an innocent person solely because of that innocent person’s race.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNyxianLily@TheNyxianLily
Welcome! My name is Nyx, and I'm an amateur writer. To be honest, I've never really written before; My total body of work includes a short story or two from high school, and the weekly recaps of my D&D sessions. The written word has always fascinated me, but I never really fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES