Suddenly Insatiable

Story Info
Wife Becomes Insatiable Almost Overnight.
2.3k words
4.19
13.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,078 Followers

It had been incredible, but for three months she had suddenly become insatiable. She couldn't get enough. One time in the morning, a nooner, and before and after dinner, and again before we would drift happily off to sleep. I was like a man with a boatload of nymphomaniacs. I cannot believe my luck, or whatever it was. I had no idea, but I didn't want to lose whatever it was that had caused this change in the wife I loved.

We had been a pretty normal couple before that, maybe fucking two or three times a week, and most times things were pretty routine at best. Occasionally sex got pretty hot between us, but usually it was fairly routine and uninspired, like we were fucking because couples were expected to screw each other occasionally and produce offspring for the sake of the species, for humankind, or whatever.

However, something changed in her and I did not want to look a 'gift whore' in the mouth. I was in ecstasy those days and I didn't even care what had caused her to turn into a wild, sexual fanatic who could not get enough of what happens when two or more bodies discover sexual euphoria. If she was fucking someone on the side, who cared? If she was taking Spanish Fly as vitamins, I could not have cared less? If she was selling it to my neighbors when I was at work, so what? It simply was fantastic to reap whatever benefits from whatever was causing this wonderful evolution in the woman I loved.

Even though it didn't matter to me why she had changed so, but I was still curious. Thrilled by the sudden difference, but I still wondered what it was that prompted the marvelous transformation in my wife's sexual interest, her carnal desires, her enthusiasm for almost constant fucking.

I asked her one night what had caused this transformation and she looked at me and winked. "Do you care?" she asked. I said I truly did not and she kissed me seductively, smiling, playfully teasing me with whatever private motive she may have had. It seemed that she knew what caused her to change so drastically, and although I was curious, I did not actually care what she was doing to bring it about and she seemed to understand that.

I wondered if she had a lover, if that was what had brought her to such new heights of sexual passion, of carnal enthusiasm. It didn't matter, I decided. If that was it, I would just be thankful he had given her such a new passion for fucking and provided her an interest in so many new sexual techniques and things to try. She was now willing to do or try just about anything, and I loved it.

One Sunday we had just finished a fantastic session of Sunday-morning sex, including wonderful, mind blowing oral, some glorious cowgirl fucking, and even some G-spot squirting and we were savoring the afterglow when I asked her again what had brought on the change. She smiled, chuckled, and finally asked if it mattered.

I told her I didn't care in the slightest, but I was just curious, grateful, but curious. She blushed and told me that no, she wasn't having an affair, but that a fellow at her work had been flirting with her and it was exciting and it had gotten her "juices flowing." "It has been invigorating," she said. "He has even asked me if I would ever considered fucking him, but I have put him off. I just smiled and didn't answer. Not that I wouldn't," she said with a grin, "but it has been fun being romanced like that. I didn't think you'd mind," she said, "cause you seem to be enjoying the benefits and I figured you wouldn't care."

"That I am," I said. "Would you like to do him?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me.

"Eventually, I figured I would," she said. "It has been fun. I have enjoyed the flirtation. It has been exciting to have two men breathless around me," she said. "You have both been like puppies. I have had a blast watching you both sniffing around me like I was a bitch in heat," she said with a naughty grin.

"So, then you are going to fuck him?" I said again.

"You want to watch?" she asked, a wicked look on her face.

I told her I would love to. "Sex has been so great lately. Watching you fuck him would be a dream come true," I said. "That has been a secret fantasy of mine for years now," I told her. She was surprised, saying if she knew that she would have accommodated me years before. "Well, now you can," I said, taking her in my arms and taking a hold of her bottom with both hands. I lifted her off the ground, then gave her a long and wet kiss to let her know I was serious.

"That really excites you to think of me fucking Julian, right?" I confessed it did, telling her I had fantasized about that kind of thing since before our wedding. "You should have told me," she said. "That could have made for an interesting honeymoon," she said with another wink. "Two guys on the blushing bride," she said, grinning.

We began to make love that night and talk about it as we had sex. I was under her, with her sitting up on me with her knees on the bed next to each of my hips. She was moving slowly up and down with us talking as I slipped in and out of her. "You will be okay seeing me fuck Julian here in our bedroom, true?"

"I will be quiet as a mouse, sitting right over there watching him push into your lovely pussy," I said. "I have imagined that many times over the years. I even thought of it back on our wedding night, fantasizing about you, me, and the men in our wedding party. I pretended we were taking turns with you after the ceremony."

"My, that sounds like it could have been fun," she said. "You are a voyeur, my dear," she added. "How could I not have known that about my own husband?" she asked. "You have never shared that with me. I would have never guessed," she added. "I know you like porn, but I didn't realize that included seeing your own wife getting screwed right in front you. Anything else you'd like to see?" she asked.

"I would love to see you eat pussy," I said. "Ever thought of having some other woman's pussy lips between your own lips?" I asked. She didn't even have to think and smiled.

"In my senior year in college, my roommate, Kelly, and I used to satisfy one another after dates in her big canopy bed. You remember that big wonderful bed her grandmother gave her?" I remembered it, because Claire and I had used it once when her roommate was not there over Thanksgiving. "I would eat her pussy and she would do mine," she said.

"So you two ate pussy in college?" I said.

"Only each other's," she said with a grin. "So you'd like to see me do it again?"

"You know where Kelly lives?" I asked, becoming excited. She beamed and said she had her email address.

"Wait until I tell her I told you about us and you want to watch," she said. "She will be thrilled. Kelly is a exhibitionist extraordinaire. She would show it off to anyone, anytime, anywhere." I said she never showed it off to me. "Well, that wasn't because she didn't want to," she said.

"Don't tell me you talked her out of showing her wares to your boyfriend. I would have loved that," I said. She grinned and told me her roommate would have fucked me if she had let her.

"It was one thing for her to eat her roommates pussy, but I wasn't going to have her fucking my boyfriend. In those days I had no interest in sharing you with anybody, although I knew pretty surely you would have fucked her in a New York minute," she said with a grin. "I wasn't into sex with other people or sharing you in those days," she said. "We hadn't gotten there yet."

"Whether it's Julian or Kelly, I would be pleased to watch you with either one," I said. "You have my blessing. It may be easier to get him here than try to reconnect with her. It would be wonderful to see either one," I said. "Like great porn, I would love it."

She kissed me and promised to do one or the other, maybe both. "I love you enough to fuck for you, my sweet," she said.

When Julian came to the house I was ecstatic. When he undressed her next to the bed, my heart was beating out of my chest. When he slipped himself into her I nearly lost it. When he put his mouth to her pussy, I became dizzy watching them. When she took his ejaculate down her throat it was heaven on earth. When, just before her second orgasm, she rode him like a cowgirl, I came myself in my hand.

As she licked him clean, I sighed and encouraged them. After he left I deposited a load in her already filled pussy and cuddled against her to thank her for giving it to me. When Kelly came to the house and the two of them performed for me in our bed, I watched in awe as my wife ate the pussy of her former roommate to explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm and I cheered them on as a sports fan at the Super Bowl of sex. I listened to their cries of pleasure and savored the wonderful sight.

Before I watched my wife with her friend, Julian, I thought I would like seeing it, but after I watched them together I knew it, understood how fully I could enjoy seeing her filled with massive cock and loving it.

After I saw her with a mouth full of Kelly's pussy, there was no doubt I was a consummate watcher, devoted to seeing her fucked and sucked and pleasured to unbelievable heights. I thanked her with a climax that had her screaming her gratitude for minute after minute and holding me in thanks for twenty minutes afterwards, kissing and loving me for what I had allowed her.

When she brought Andre to the house and fucked him for me I knew how much I adored spectator sex, and when she brought Wendy to our bed and reamed her ass for me, I came from just seeing their mutual climax. After Cheryl, I asked her to give me one a week, eating pussy and taking cock after cock for just me alone.

"I will fuck the whole county for you," she promised. When I watched her with Franco I cheered them on like fans at a tennis match. I was the absolute sports fan, unable to get enough of seeing her filled with erect cock and tongue, or fingers or a thumb.

When she fucked Wade for me and swallowed every drop of him, I applauded and chanted their names like the crowd at a bull fight. I even loved watching them sleep, captivated by their satiated bodies entwined like loving newlyweds exhausted by pure lust.

When she brought Phillip to the house and fucked him on the sofa and came time after time from his virile dick, I praised them repeatedly, asking for encore after encore, vicariously living through them both, enjoying each time he fucked her in the ass because that was all he liked. He told me he was an 'ass man' and only wanted anal.

She rarely repeated a partner because there was so many men who were willing to fuck in front of a husband who liked to watch. She found fellows in bars, at school where she worked, at church, even at the super market. There was never a lack of fuck buddies for Claire to screw and for me to watch.

She especially liked the ladies and had sex for me with Sally, Brenda, Carly, and I especially liked Samantha, because she was insatiable as well. Samantha and Claire had sex the first time they were together for nearly a day, fucking and sucking for a while, then sleeping and renewing their lovemaking again and again throughout the afternoon.

I knew from experience that you could love someone and still fuck others, and I never once doubted that Claire loved me, performing for me with lover after lover for years. By the time we were in our sixties, we figured she had fucked for me maybe two hundred times, with men, women, groups, and even with twins who looked so much alike I could not tell them apart, and they even loved doing the same things and did it to Claire at the same time, sharing her pussy, her breasts, even her mouth.

She is not limited to men her age, but fucks men in their thirties and forties and fifties, being able to satisfy men who have never had a woman as dedicated to fucking as Claire, as sexually giving and capable as my wife of fifty years. She is still a vivacious and energetic sex partner who is hit on by men half her age, and leaves them breathless and spent, exhausted and satisfied, limp and pathetic. It gives me great pleasure to see her fuck a young man into a stupor and leave them smiling and weak and helpless.

From the time I asked her what had caused her sudden increase in sexual energy and interest and she confessed to me that Julian had been hitting on her and trying to get her into his bed, I have known the incredible pleasure of being able to watch my wife fuck many, many men and women and relish the chance to see her getting that pleasure. As a confirmed voyeur, I have been a very lucky man to be hooked up with a committed exhibitionist who does her very best to accommodate us both and each of our passions.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,078 Followers