Suddenly Sonny

Story Info
Literary story is played out for real.
1.1k words
4.11
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and was published here under another account.

*****

We were rather ordinary lovers I should say...that is until the day that is seared into my memory. When I say 'ordinary' lovers, we started and progressed as I had always heard relationships will. Dating started, we got closer over several months, moved to kissing and what used to be called necking and petting. He is handsome in a businessman kind of way and I...well, I have a 'good' body, with ample curves, breasts, and a solid ass.

Frankly, I (my name is Jeanetta) usually had to lead him, not from a need to control, but he seemed a bit passive. Sex was normally the missionary style and not particularly satisfactory to me. I was never quite sure how he felt about our lovemaking; he kept his feelings in pretty much.

When I am on my own, I read erotic fiction of the type found on a site called Literotica. I told Jon at the beginning that I indulged in sexy stories and he seemed to eventually accept that as my choice. But not until after we had an argument about it. He thought that he ought to be enough stimulation for me; I just said that sometimes I needed a little push. And perhaps something like that would do him some good too. Of course, he is not stupid, I would not date him if he were. And he did comment one day that he wondered if I was enjoying our relationship (for which read sex) and I told him it was 'ok' but a little variety would be nice. Was I going to lose him; we had fun and had put some time into this burgeoning relationship.

As the weeks went by, I sensed he was trying to 'upgrade' things, but I was hardly prepared for what came next.

One day he mentioned that he had just read the novel of "The Godfather' and thought it was a terrific book. Couldn't figure out why he would mention this particular book, and I did not realize how the book affected him...until 'that day'.

We had a date arranged and I expected the usual. But, the day before, he texted me and asked me if I would do some things for him. First, he said that he wanted me to be completely naked when he arrived at my apartment. This was very unusual since we normally removed our clothing together in the bedroom. Second, he said (and this really threw me) that he wanted me to masturbate for a few minutes before he arrived. Jeez, Jon, we had never even used the word before in conversation!

Third, he wanted me to unlock the front door, and to be sitting on my bed when he arrived. Curiouser and curiouser, since we always progressed from the couch to the bed. He would text me shortly before he arrived so I could be ready.

The day arrived and I was nervous about what he had in mind. Mr. Standard Stuff. I got his text, went to the bedroom and stroked myself until I was aroused. I heard the front open, close, and lock. Jon strode in to my bedroom, himself completely naked and with an already major erection. And it was *glistening* with lube -- never knew...

"Stand-up" he said, closing the bedroom door behind him. Taking me by the hand, he moved me to the door with my back against it. "Raise your hands above your head". I started to ask why, but he took my hands and raised them with my wrists crossed holding them with one of his hands. Vague fear.

With his other hand he placed the palm against my mound and snarled "spread your legs". With that, he plunged his huge cock with that incredibly large purple mushroom head directly into my already wet pussy! I gasped. Suddenly he was so far in me, no, he was up in me and using his free hand cupped a breast, and placed his mouth right on mine: "stick out your tongue" he commanded, which I did. All of a sudden my breathing became taut, his cock plunging in, out, in, out....it was like he was giving no quarter, his mouth sucking my tongue into him. Heat. His thrusts were so powerful that he was almost lifting me off my feet (my God, I hadn't realized how strong his cock was). My own power surged and I took my hands down around his back and almost involuntarily dug my nails into his sweaty back. His free hand twisted my hair around it, pulling me even tighter into him. Blood rushing.

It was all I could do to stay standing; my pulse racing; now he slammed and slammed and slammed up into me. I was so taken off guard and before I hardly knew it, my orgasm launched like a rocket, my body tightened...'oh god what is this'... I could hardly breathe, but I could scream (how is that possible my fleeting thought); my scream emitting directly into his throat...all at once it seemed ( but took forever) my scream became guttural, unreal, his cock so big...not just his cock in me: all of him in me. Ab muscles so taut, nipples crushed against him, glutes compelling my body around his cock. Clitoris opened of its own accord. Orgasm waves came so fast in me (hell the whole universe orgasmed within me).

His own orgasm came quickly (as in never ending it seemed) and he and I were both screaming at the same time. Strong jets of semen from him, large effusions of fluid from me....my knees going slack, weak, feeling of falling; held up only by his magnificent massive cock. Sound of roaring my ears (Me? Him? Niagara?) Blackout. I must have blacked out. Dimly remember being supported under my arms and somehow collapsing on somewhere soft.

It was only later that I wakened, wooly headed, my pussy lips swollen and pink. I was naked in my bed, with a coverlet over me, and a towel between my legs...did I do that, no, he must have. The room was so quiet now. Where was he? Had that been *his* cock....how had I not noticed before? What the hell happened?

There was a book next to my pillow, with a note attached.

"Jeanetta,

Read the first chapter, about the birthday party for the Godfather's daughter. His older boy (Sonny) and one of the ladies of the clan in the upstairs room. I doubt it was as good for them as it was for us today. Talk soon...I am doing a lot of other reading these days.

Jon"