Sudha has Fun with Mahesh

Story Info
Mom has fun with daughter's husband.
916 words
2.54
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters over 18 years of age. This story is in English but uses Hindi/Urdu words. Do not read if you are not familiar with the language. Only bareback sex in my stories. This story has no condoms and all sex is bareback. There is prostitution in this story. If this offends do not read. This story is hard core sex. If it offends do not read. This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. Do not read the whole story and then say take lessons in story writing. I will assume you loved the story. This story is dedicated to my over 100 followers and all my readers.

Radha was with her husband in bed. Mahesh was fucking her hard and Radha was saying at the top of her voice "CHODO CHODO ZOR SE CHODO.......MERI MAA SUDHA KO BHI CHODO........USKO MAA BANAO......CHODO...MERI MAA KO MERI BAHEN BANAO......ZOR SE CHODH BAHENCHODH....MUJHE CHODH.....JALDI...ZOR SE....."

Radha was enjoying the sex and fun but she had a wish to have a child with her husband. This made her sad because she knew that she could not bear a child as her uterus was defective. She had discussed with Mahesh several times on the subject. IVF was ruled out because the cost was prohibitive. Also the cost of a surrogate was too high for them to afford. Radha wanted Mahesh to get her mother pregnant. This would ensure that she woul have a child of her own blood. So what if technically the child would be her sister.

Radha was doing her best to convince Mahesh to have sex with her mom Sudha but he was not agreeing. Today whie on the bed fucking he had finally agreed and said "HAAN MAIN TUMHARI MAA KI CHUDHAI KAROONGA......USSEBACHA PAIDA KAROONGA.....Tum usko raazi karo.......Main us randi ko maa banaaonga.....Us randi ko tum tayaar karo....."

Radha was 25, had been married to Mahesh for four years and the doctor had recently told her that due to defective uterus she could not have a baby. Mahesh was 35 handsome and was eyed by all her friends. She did not want Mahesh to stray and wanted him tied to her apron strings for which a baby was very important. Her mother Sudha was just 42, beautiful and had 44D boobs. Radha knew that Mahesh found Sudha attractive and in fact had married her because he liked her mother. Mahesh thought of Sudha as a sexy beauty and had mentioned this several times to Radha.

Radha knew that Mahesh would willingly have sex with her mother. Also her father who was a philanderer would not object as he was all the time bedding other women on his travels. He also had a relationship with his secretary.

The Preparation

Radha now got to discussing with her mother. She told her mother that Mahesh was attracted to Sudha. She then started telling her about how he did chudhai "woh mujhe ache se gale mein kiss karta hai......uske haath mere boobs par hote hain.....woh meri chooth ko chatta he...... uske haath mein toh jadu hai.....woh zor se chodta hai..."

She then went on to describe how Mahesh used to have so much energy that he would ram her hard and called her a randi while fuckin her. "Randi tunkya mast maal hai......teri chooth ka alag mazaa hai......Fuck...fuck...kya boob hain.....MERA laurda choos......mera paani pee..."

Radha asked her mom to shift to her house for some time. She bought baby doll nighties for Sudha. She also bought lehnga cholis and sarees for Sudha. All the blouses were bacless and so were the cholis. Their front was deep and gave a good view of her heavy bosom and back.

Sudha started living with Radha and Mahesh. He would always be hard looking at his mom in law. Radha would tease him "meri maa sexy he naa....tum usko chodo ge....usne bahut mardon ka laurda liya he....woh free mein tumhara bacha paida karegi....uski mast chooth hein..."

She went on to tell Mahesh that she had heard men say that her chooth was deep and gorgeous. It was paisa vasoool

The Action

Sudha used to wear baby doll nightie at sleep time and in the day her cholis were such that her boobs were jutting out. She use to come and sit with the couple in their bedroom. Her lehnga would be up at times and legs could be seen as the lehnga would be up. She did not normally wear pantie and Mahesh would be hard looking at her chooth. He started saying "sasuma tum bahut sexy ho.....lmujhe tumhari chudhai karni hai...."

Soon Radha started to send Mahesh to her moms room and he started to lie down and even sleep with her. It was but natural that soon he was kissing her and cuddling her. His cock was hard and it was poking her chooth. Sudha told Mahesh "bete mujhe lund chahiye....meri chudhai karo....."

Mahesh started to suck her boobs and he was soon in her chooth and fucking her hard. He was saying "randi sasuma......kya chooth hai.....meri beti paida karo...."

The friction between his laurda and her chooth was exquiite and both were saying "OOOH...AAAH...KYA CHOOTH HAI....KYA LUND HAI....ZOR SE....CHODO...CHODO "

Sudha was saying "chodo....chodo...bacha do...." and they fucked the whole nighr and day also. The three of them became a family and soon Sudha was pregnant and Radha was so happy as she now had her husbands child with her blood. They lived happily after that...