Sue and Me Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He screwed up his shot, and gave her the cue with a lopsided grin on his face.

She walked around the table looking at the available balls, licking her bottom lip as she did. She took her shot and pocketed a ball. She managed to line up for another easy shot, and made that. Her next shot wasn't so good, so she gave the cue back to the last guy and stood back to watch him decide on his shot. This time, as he was preparing, she turned towards me and put her hands behind her, jiggling her butt cheeks at him. It didn't work, and he scooted around the table potting balls without even looking up at her.

When he'd pocketed the black, he handed the cue to the first guy and came over to Sue.

"Do you want to take my stockings off?" she asked.

He shook his head. "I think you look better like that."

"I don't understand," she said, "what do you want then? My shoes? If you take the garter belt, the stockings will fall down."

"I want to feel your tits."

"I don't remember that being the deal," she said.

She did, however, stand there with her hands behind her back. His hands went straight to her tits. He squeezed and hefted them, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as he did. She stood there and let him, and it looked like she was enjoying it.

After a few minutes, she disentangled herself from him and came back to me. She pushed herself right up to me, taking my hands and putting them on her butt before putting her hands around my shoulders and kissing me deeply.

"I'm so turned on right now, I could fuck the lot of them, right here," she whispered to me.

From time to time I'd spread her cheeks so I could reach her butt plug, and tap it, knowing she'd feel it feel inside. I could hear the pool game going on, but wasn't really paying attention to it. When she let go and turned around to see who'd won, we saw the taller guy taking off his jeans.

"Want to play the winner?" he asked her.

She shook her head. "We don't know who's won the whole thing yet. I think we all want to see the final game."

They were both in their underwear now, and the last guy racked the balls again. Sue had turned around to talk to them, and she backed her naked self in to me so she could watch the final game. She pulled my hands to her tits, and reached behind her to stroke my dick through my jeans. I watched the other guys watching as I lifted her tits, pushed them together, pulled her nipples around and generally teased her. And them.

The taller guy broke, and I pretty much ignored the game while I nuzzled Sue's neck, making her squirm back against me.

Eventually the last guy won, and the taller guy came over to Sue.

"Do you want to take my shorts off?"

"Sure," she said, pushing away from me.

She squatted down in front of him and hooked her thumbs in the waist of his Y fronts. His dick was already straining against them, and popped out as she pulled them down. She moved to the side slightly, letting it bob up and down as she slid them the rest of the way down to the floor. He turned his body towards her, almost like he was trying to rub his dick on her face, and she reached up and grabbed it to stop it hitting her.

"Naughty," she said, "you didn't even win."

"What does the winner get?" asked the last guy.

Sue stood up, letting go of the taller guy's dick as she turned to the last guy.

"What do you think you should win?"

"A blowjob," he said, with a grin. We all stood and watched her, to see how she was going to react.

"OK," she said after a few seconds of just staring at him, "get on the table."

As she walked over to him, he jumped up to sit on the edge of the table. She put her hand on his chest and pushed him back, so he was laying on the table with his legs, bent at the knees, over the edge. She reached for his boxers, and he lifted his hips to help her pull them down. She left them dangling by his knees, and moved to his side... he wiggled his legs until his boxers fell off him and on to the floor.

When she got to his side, she picked up his dick, and started to stroke it with one hand, while her other hand cupped his balls gently. She leaned forward, putting her elbow on the table, and licked him, from the bottom of his balls to the tip of his dick. She did this a couple of times before putting the whole head in her mouth. She started to slowly bob her head down onto his dick.

I noticed that she'd moved her feet apart a bit, possibly to make it more comfortable to reach the last guy's dick, put more likely to give those of us behind her a better view of her pussy. She had her hip stuck out, making her look even sexier. She slowly moved her weight to the other hip and the taller guy looked at me, then looked at her, then looked at me with a questioning look. I smiled at him, and he moved to stand behind her, then took his dick in his hand and started to rub it through her pussy lips. She let out a low moan, and pushed back against him as well as she could until he slid his dick inside her.

Almost immediately the taller guy started thrusting in to her pretty quickly - I guessed he was pretty close to cumming. Either that or he watched too much porn and thought that's what women like.

We all watched as he pounded away while she tried to keep the last guy's dick in her mouth as she was bounced across the table. Suddenly the taller guy pulled out and grabbed his dick, jacking himself off over her back. I heard her groan around the last guy's dick, almost in frustration.

"You're up, Eric," said the taller guy, and the first guy grinned as he came around to our side of the table.

The taller guy moved out of the way and I got a brief glimpse of her sopping wet pussy as Eric, the first guy, stepped in and slipped his dick into her in one smooth thrust. He held her hips as he slowly rocked back and forth, letting her get on with sucking the last guy's dick. With her able to concentrate, it wasn't long before he was cumming, and she was swallowing it down. She held his dick in her hand, caressing it, while Eric stroked his dick in and out of her pussy from behind.

After a few more minutes of Eric pistoning in and out, he let go of her hips and pulled out, immediately erupting, his cum going over her butt and back. He stood, rubbing his cum into her skin with his dick held in his hand.

"What about you, fuck buddy," the taller guy asked. "Do you want a turn?"

"I already had one," I said.

"But you'll go again," Sue said, looking back at me.

"Fine, if you insist," I said, grinning at her.

I unbuttoned my jeans as I walked over to her, and Eric moved away as I pulled them and my underwear to my thighs. She reached behind her, pulling out the butt plug and putting it in her mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Mm hmm," she hummed around the plug, nodding.

I lined up behind her, and she reached back and spread her cheeks. I gently put my dick against her hole, and she leaned back until the head popped in. She seemed relaxed, but I took my time working my way inside her, going slightly deeper with each slow stroke. She seemed well lubricated, so I guessed that she'd planned this before we left. When I was most of the way in, I reached under her and started stroking her clit. This set off her orgasm, and I could feel her muscles grasping at my dick as I stood there, letting her control the movement. I could hear the guys whispering about her cumming as she lay on the table, shuddering still.

When she'd calmed down, I started stroking in and out of her again, still slowly as I didn't want to hurt her. Her butt was hot, tight and hot, and I was enjoying myself. I'd stopped playing with her clit, as she was probably sensitive, and I just held her hips, guiding her back onto me.

The older guy came over and stood beside her. He reached under, grabbing one of her tits, and she opened her eyes and looked up at him. She held herself against me, and we pivoted around so she was no longer on the table, but was leaning towards his dick, supporting herself by holding his hips. She took the plug out of her mouth and held it in her hand, against his hip.

She sucked his dick into her mouth, and let me shuttle her backwards and forwards between the two of us until I came, flooding her bowels with my cum. She let go of the older guy's dick, and put the plug back in her mouth, then slowly worked her way off my dick.

When my dick popped out of her butt, she took the plug out of her mouth and inserted it in her butt again, trapping my cum inside her. She turned around and squatted down in front of me, taking my dick and sucking it clean.

"Ooh, ass to mouth," said the taller guy, "you are a dirty whore, aren't you?"

She giggled around my dick, before letting me go and turning back to the older guy, taking hold of his dick again. The younger guy went over as I shuffled back to my chair, pulling up my jeans. He stood next to the older guy, and she started sucking the older guy while she reached out to stroke the younger guy's dick with one hand. After a few minutes, she swapped, stroking the older guy off while she sucked the younger guy's dick.

As she went to swap again, the younger guy started cumming pretty much as soon as she took his dick out of her mouth. He spurted cum across her face, just below her eyes where it dripped down onto her tits.

"Really?" she said, looking up at him while she jacked the older guy off. She moved her arm under her tits, holding them up like a shelf towards the older guy.

A few seconds later the older guy started cumming too, but she was ready for this and had his dick pointed down at her tits. Rope after rope of cum landed on her tits until he was spent.

She stood up, looking an absolute mess. She had cum on her back, on her face and tits, and even in her hair. She came over and picked up my shirt, using it to wipe her face as clean as she could without water before putting it back on over her cum covered body. She pulled her coat on over that. She handed me her underwear and the belt.

"Can you carry those?" she asked.

"Sure," I said, holding them in my hand.

She turned to the taller guy, who was already dressed.

"Is there a back door to get out of this place?" she asked him.

He started to answer, pointing towards the back wall.

"That'll be fine," I said, "but we'll go out through the bar."

"I don't want people to see me like this!" she said.

"You just fucked six guys, and this is too slutty for you?"

"Fine," she said. "Well guys, it's been fun, but I have a long drive ahead of me, so we should be going."

We walked over to the door. Eric moved the younger guy's stool out of the way, and I opened it. She walked through, hair a mess, reeking of sex, and headed straight out of the front door. I caught up to her there, and she took my hand to walk back to my place.

When we got in, she took her coat off and hung it up. She peeled my shirt off her body, and handed it to me.

"Sorry," she said, and headed for the bathroom. I was expecting to hear the shower, but after a minute the toilet flushed and she came out.

"I'm going home, if that's OK with you."

"That's fine," I said, "but you're welcome to stay the night."

"I know, and I appreciate it. I want to go home and, hopefully, see Dave, looking like this."

She gestured at herself, obviously well fucked.

She held her hand out, and I gave her her underwear back. She stepped into the thong, and put her bra around her, hooking it back up in front before turning it around and putting her arms in the straps. She tucked her tits back in the cups.

We walked towards the door, where she took her coat down and put it over her arm. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

I walked down to her car with her, where she opened the door and put her coat on the seat. She sat on it, and wound the window down as she closed the door.

"Thanks for everything," she said, backing out of the space. I waved as she pulled away into the night.

12