Sue and Me Pt. 31

Story Info
The free pass.
1.8k words
3.82
3.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and I had been texting and talking since she went home after visiting her parents. It had been mostly supportive stuff, with the occasional flirty messages from her, so I wasn't surprised to see her name pop up on my phone when it started ringing. She got straight to the point, as usual.

"Dave thinks he can save our marriage by giving me a pass to fuck somebody. Want to be that somebody?"

Wow. Well, I was always up for a good time, and Sue usually brought a good time.

"I guess I could see my way to doing that for you," I replied.

"OK," she said. "No cumming for you until then. I want you to fill me up until I burst."

That wasn't great, but sure, I could lay off the floozies and jacking off for a few days.

"None for you either," I said. Of course, it wouldn't be obvious if she'd been cheating on her pledge, but fair's fair.

She agreed. But then she said she wasn't going to be here for a couple of weeks, because she had to organize things. I was less than happy, but sure, we go way back, I could do this for a friend.

The first week had gone OK. I'd buried myself in work and some other projects. I'd actually been pretty productive.

On the second week though, I started getting messages from Sue. She was teasing me.

On the first day, I got two pictures of her, naked, from the front, and from behind bent over and her legs apart. She'd got a wax, leaving just a sparse little landing strip. The pictures looked to be taken in the salon, probably by the woman who'd just waxed her. That must've been an interesting conversation.

The next day, I got a selfie of her in a white baby doll nightie. I zoomed in to the picture, and she was standing in one of the changing rooms in a store. She had her bra on underneath the nightie, which looked silly. I texted her back.

*1/2. Lose the bra

I wasn't really a fan of nighties, and I know she sleeps naked. Well, she sleeps naked when she's with me, anyway.

A few minutes later, I got a picture of her without her bra on. I zoomed in again, and it looked like she didn't have any panties on either. She was outside the changing room, and the picture was taken by somebody else. Interesting. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be Dave taking the pictures, and I wasn't aware of any close friends she had who she'd want taking pictures of her like this in her new town. I texted her back.

*. Lose the nightie

After a few minutes, I got a picture of her in a red nightie. This one was a lot less opaque, so I could make out her nipples and her landing strip. She was still in a nightie though.

**. Lose the nightie

I waited, and got another picture, of another nightie, this one blue. I was starting to think she wasn't getting my replies. The picture showed a lot less than the others, as the lace was pretty much a solid covering.

*

A few minutes more, and I got a picture of her in a yellow baby doll. The picture was interesting, as the nightie was pretty much see through. She had her arms up, and was moving. The hem had come up and I could see her bare pussy under it.

**1/2

It took a little while, but I got the next picture. She was wearing red lingerie. Thong panties, a push up bra, garter belt and stockings. She was standing in a pose she'd often strike when I was taking pictures of her, with one foot in front of the other. It meant I couldn't really see the thong that well, but at least her hands were by her sides rather than over her chest or something. I liked this a lot better than the nighties. I noticed that she seemed to have lost some weight - not enough for her tits to shrink or anything, but enough that there wasn't a bulge over the garter belt or anything. I hoped she was feeling good about herself.

***1/2. Legs apart

The next picture was of her in a green thong and bustier. I didn't really care for it too much, as I thought the color was wrong on her. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't getting, or wasn't reading, or wasn't paying attention to my messages.

**1/2

It took longer, but I got another picture. She was sideways on, bent at the waist, and wearing a thong with strings up her hips. Her tits were hanging down in a very minimal looking bra, and she had on a garter belt and fishnet stockings. Daddy like. I figured I didn't want to run out of stars if she were to find anything better.

****

I noticed she was wearing her sneakers, and looked back at the other pictures - her feet weren't in them. I guessed that she hadn't thought to bring heels with her.

I waited, and my patience was rewarded by a picture of her in white... a small thong that I could see her landing strip through, a lacy bra that I could see her stiff little nipples through, garter belt and fishnets. It was close, but I think the black works better with how light her skin is. Hell, red works better, too, especially if there was a little less of it.

***1/2

I waited for another picture, but there weren't any. I assumed she'd made her decision, and went back to work. After about forty five minutes, though, I got another picture of her. She was in a different store, it looked like a normal aisle, rather than the changing rooms. She was holding her coat open, like she was flashing whoever was taking the picture. She had on the black getup, and it was even better than I'd realized - the thong was so small that you could see her landing strip peeking out above it. The bra was a couple of straps with skin poking out between them at the bottom, and you could see her nipples through the lace. She still had on the fishnet stockings, but now was wearing some high heels - they were really high, with a platform by the toes that were poking out, and a strap around the ankle. They, and she, looked great. I didn't reply, figuring I'd wait for her to get or read my previous messages.

The next day, the day before I was expecting her to arrive, I got another picture texted to me. She was in a store, it looked to be a sex shop based on the stuff I could see on the shelves. The picture was taken from behind, with her bent over and her legs apart. She was wearing a sweatshirt and had her matching sweatpants, along with her bikini panties, down by her knees. She was holding her cheeks apart so I could see her bald pussy lips, but what grabbed my attention was the blue jeweled end of the butt plug. Oh, I could tell this was going to be an interesting weekend.

When the weekend came, my friend Jason was at my place. Knowing Sue was going to be coming over, I'd been sort of trying to get rid of him when I heard a car door closing in the parking lot. I went and glanced out of the window, to see Sue walking across the lot in her lingerie.

"Hold that thought," I said to Jason, "you're going to enjoy this."

I went and opened the front door, and stood there waiting for her.

"Forget something?" I asked when she arrived.

She pushed past me and headed towards the living room. I closed the door and followed her.

"You made good time," I said.

She was standing there, again, in her lingerie, staring at Jason, and he was just staring back at her.

"Hey Sue," he said, "you look incredible."

"Thanks," she said, and gave him a little twirl. "You like?"

"Very much so," he said.

I hugged her, and gave her a big kiss.

Still kissing me, she dropped her purse on the sofa and put her arms around me. Her back was to Jason, so I slid my hands down her sides to her butt, and pulled her cheeks apart, assuming she was wearing the buttplug.

She squeaked, and I heard Jason gasp. I knew she was wearing it, and he'd seen it.

She pulled away and gave me a playful slap on the arm.

"Oh you," she said. "I'm sorry Jason. That was uncalled for"

"Oh, I don't mind," he said. "I was just leaving anyway. You look really sexy... Dan said you were coming up to get even with Dave. I'll head home and leave you two to it. Have fun."

He got up, and she gave him a hug before I walked him to the door.

"What?" I said to her stern looking face as I got back to the living room. "You're early."

She cuddled up again, kissing, and started working on the buttons to my jeans. At that, I unhooked her bra. She leaned back and slipped it off, and I pulled my shirt off over my head.

I sat down and pulled her to stand in front of me, when went to town on her tits. She stood with her legs between mine and her hands on my shoulders while I lightly sucked, bit and squeezed her tits. She pulled my face into her chest as she shuddered in an orgasm.

While I had my face between her tits, I felt for the straps of her thong, then slid it down to her feet. I grabbed her butt again as she stepped out of it, and dipped down to lick her slit, making her cum again.

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said, heading there. She held my hand to pull me up. As we got to the door, she turned to kiss me and pushed the door open with her butt.

She laid down on top of the bed.

"How do you want me... naked?"

"No," I said, "just like that."

I pulled my jeans and underwear down and off, then crawled on top. She reached down to guide my dick inside her, and pulled me in with her legs wrapped around my waist.

I started pumping in and out, and it wasn't long before she was cumming again. She seemed to keep that up until I blasted away inside her.

We lay there, with me on top and her wrapped around me, until my dick dropped out.

"Can you get a picture with my phone?" she asked, and I got up and went and dug her phone out of her purse. I took a couple of pictures from the foot of the bed, with all of her looking just fucked, then climbed onto the bed and got some closeups of her creampied pussy leaking cum.

I put her phone down and lay down behind her on the bed, and we both dozed off for a while.