Sue, Eileen, and Vinny

Story Info
Fucked by Eileen's boyfriend's huge cock.
1.3k words
3.81
20.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eileen and Sue

After my party my ass was sore. I got home and crashed. The next morning Sue woke me up around 9 by kneeling on my face so I could eat her. As usual she took a while to cum but when she did she drenched my face. As she did she screamed and Eileen came in the room. As usual she pushed Sue off me and sat on my face. She came several times then forced some piss down my throat. It was nasty. She then turned around and had me eat her ass as she roughly jerked me off. When I came she had me lick my cum off her hand. Then she told me to get dressed, time to pay Sue back.

I took a shower, put on my makeup, and dressed. Eileen had left out clothes for me. Bra and panties, pantyhose, short shorts, tank top, and flats. When I came out Sue told me I was to work in her salon in the private room. She explained that some people liked to be done in private. As we left Eileen had already started drinking. Sue said her and her boyfriend Vinny were having problems.

At her salon Sue had me put on a lab coat and I was to assist in the private area. First in was an older woman. Once in the room she took off her wig. She was bald, a little hair, and embarrassed by it. I was taught to do her nails. She was nice and the stylist worked on her wig. When I finished her nails she requested her toes done as well. When we finished about 2 hours she left but gave me a $20.00 tip!

The next person was a cross dresser! Very tiny, skinny, petite! With her i again did her nails and toes. She also wanted a wax job on her back. It wasn't very hairy but she said she wanted it perfect! Then her private area as well. I was shocked because she had a large cock, a good 7 inches but very thick! She seen me staring and asked if I was jealous, laughing. I said no but she could see me peeking! Then she said suck it if I wanted to! The stylist smiled and shook her head ok so I did. It was different, no hair at all but also not really hard. I sucked her for ten minutes when she held my head and came an amazing load! She told me I was good!

She left and the stylist handed me $50! She thanked me because she got a much bigger tip! She explained that she was on hormones and her cock had shrunk! Could not imagine how big it was before!

After those first two the rest of the day went quickly. Most were typical hair cuts by people who liked being pampered in privacy. A few liked a drink or two but no other trannys or special people. I made another 40 in tips so I got to suck a cock and make $90, a great day. After work Sue had me over to her house for diner and she also paid me$40 for the day! I didn't want to take it but she told she wanted me to work there all the time till I started college. Then she said we had to talk about Eileen.

She told me the reason Eileen has been so nasty to me was because of a conversation her boyfriend Vinny had with her brother Denny. Seems Denny bragged about fucking me in the ass. He was too drunk to know it was me but told Vinny he never had an ass that tight. He also told him once he got in and started how I loved it. Now it seems Vinny wants to fuck Eileen in the ass but she won't let him. Sue then told me that he had a huge cock! Now this I was curious about but Sue said his cock was so big it actually got stuck in Eileen's pussy! Eileen told her it measured over 11 inches and was wide as a coke can! As appealing as it sounded it did scare me!

Now it seems Vinny told Eileen to set him up with me so he could fuck my ass! Eileen said no and finally told him who I was! But Vinny still wants to fuck me, girl or boy! Sue told me she was worried he would hurt me! Eileen was also jealous that if Vinny enjoyed my ass he would insist on fucking hers! I stayed at Sue's that night, sucking and licking every inch of her body. She let me fuck her as long as I licked her cunt clean. It was fun.

The next day I went home and stayed in my room watching a ball game when Eileen barged in. She was drunk, angry, and crying. She threw a mini dress, stay up stockings, and heels at me and told me to dress and get made up. She also told me to lube my ass because I was getting fucked hard tonight! I figured it was for Denny again to scare me off but when I came downstairs Vinny was sitting on the couch, naked. His cock was huge and scary! Eileen was licking it and told me to start sucking. I could barely get the head of his cock in my mouth! As I did she tried to force more in, gagging and choking me!

Then she stood up. I was basically licking his cock and balls, amazed that any cock could be so big. Then I felt it. A strap on my ass! Eileen started to beat my ass, yelling what a faggot slut I was. Vinny held my head and I was helpless! She beat my ass a good 15 minutes as I cried. Then she stopped and told me to bend over the couch. She spread out for me to eat her and Vinny went behind me.

As she held my head in her cunt she kept forcing piss into my mouth. I could feel a finger with lube enter my ass then I felt a massive head pushing at my rosebud. No way it can get in I thought but he held it firmly, pushing, trying to pop it in. Then Eileen sat up and put poppers under my nose and as I inhaled Vinny pushed hard. That was it. I passed out from the pain only to be awake by her pissing on my face. My ass was on fire as I was fucked by this monster cock. Vinny had no technique. He just slammed into saying how tight I was. I could not believe the pain. Eileen put the poppers in my hand and I snorted them nonstop. Then I felt his cock get harder and pulse. He was buried balls deep in me and was cumming!

He pumped a few more times slowly, then leaned over me, his massive meat still deep in me. I felt him slowly pulling out but then in again. He was not getting soft! He was going to fuck me again. This time he was slower. My ass was used to him.while it hurt it was a good hurt. I also saw that I came while he fucked me! Now he was pulling almost all the way out and back in again. I started to fuck back, pushing my ass onto his cock. He lasted for what seemed forever as Eileen watched in disbelief! After a good 30 minutes he came again but this time he pulled out and feed me his load! As I licked him slimy cock Eileen started to scream at him, saying he was a faggot for fucking me. I got away as they got real nasty.

That was the last time I saw either of them. She started to drink shots of vodka as did he. They decided to leave, both drunk. She drove into a telephone pole at a high rate of speed killing both! A few days later I told Sue what happened and she kept blaming herself. I moved in with her for the rest of the summer working at her salon till college started.