Sue set free: Emily and Philip

Story Info
Emily and Philip.
1.5k words
4.32
3.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 42 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've evolved into an open relationship. My husband has a girlfriend, and I have a bunch of guys I rotate through. One that I'd stumbled across via Tinder was the guy in the mail room at work, Philip. He's been moved on to a new company, but we had several adventures, and when he's back in our office, we often hook up again. Recently one of my coworkers, Emily, has started taking an interest in my sex life, getting involved whenever she can.

I was at work when the phone rang, and I got some sexy, good news.

"Who was that?" said Emily. "You seemed excited to take the call."

"It was Philip."

"And?" she asked.

"He's going to be in the mailroom, and wants to meet me for... uh... lunch."

"Us."

I looked at her questioningly.

"I want to watch you two together."

"Well," I said, "I can't promise he'll be OK with that."

"Hmmm," she said. "We'll have to see what we can do to make him OK with that."

I picked up my phone, and pointed towards the elevator. Emily grabbed her bag and stood up to follow me.

"I want to stop at the rest room," I said. "I know Philip doesn't really like pantyhose, so I'm going to take mine off."

We walked over to the women's rest room, and I went in, expecting Emily to wait outside. She didn't, she came in with me. I went to a stall, and she followed me over. She held out her hand, and took my phone, pointing the camera at me.

"Do you want to watch?" I asked, sort of knowing the answer.

"Yes," she said.

I sighed. Fine, whatever.

I pulled my skirt up, grabbed the waist of my pantyhose and pulled it down to my knees. I sat on the toilet so I could take my shoes off, and take my hose off my feet.

Emily held her spare hand out, and I gave her my pantyhose.

"Why don't you take your boring panties off too?"

She was right. I was wearing boring panties, because I'd expected a boring day in the office. I guessed Philip wasn't going to miss peeling off pink cotton bikinis much, so I stood back up and pulled them down, stepping out of them.

Emily held her hand out again, and I passed them to her and pulled down and straightened my skirt.

"Are you wearing a boring bra?"

I nodded.

"Why not take that off as well?"

I shrugged. I was sure Phil would like me showing up without underwear on, so I took my suit jacket off and handed it to Emily. My blouse was one of my tighter white ones that comes to mid-forearm, and the sleeves are too tight to really pull my bra straps down. I unbuttoned it, and took it off. Emily took it from me, and I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. She took that too.

Emily held my jacket out to me, and I tried to take my blouse.

"Go on," she said, "just the jacket. It'll be sexy."

I sighed again, and took the jacket from her, putting it on and doing up all the buttons. It would be obvious to anybody I saw that I wasn't wearing a blouse, but it's not like they'd see my tits or anything.

She put the camera away, and put my clothes in her bag.

We left the rest room and headed for the elevator, going down to the mail room. It's a pretty stark white corridor, and it's usually quiet down there at lunchtime. Just as we got to the door, and I was about to knock, Emily stopped me. She was holding my phone again.

"Strip."

"Excuse me?"

"Strip off - you've said he's opened the door to you naked before, so have him open the door to you, naked."

I appreciated the word play.

"But..."

"It'll be easier with me here... you could never do this by yourself."

She had a point. Nervously, I looked around. Fuck it.

Quickly, I unbuttoned my jacket, then my skirt. I dropped the skirt to the ground, stepped out of it, and Emily stooped and picked it up. I knocked on the door, then she took my jacket as I slipped it off and handed it to her.

The door opened, and Philip said "hallo" as he looked me up and down. Then, seeing Emily, he said "oh, hallo."

He stepped aside and I rushed in the door. Emily came in behind me, and Philip closed and locked the door.

"To what do I owe the pleasure, Ms. Bell?

"She's a bit of an exhibitionist and I'm a bit of a voyeur, so she wants me to watch you two, and I want to watch you two."

He looked from her to me.

"What, you can bring somebody to watch, but she can't?" Emily asked.

"And you're OK with this?" he asked me.

"I guess," I said, "as long as you are."

"Well," he gestured to my naked body, "I'm getting better and better with it all the time."

He brought a chair around from the other side of the desk, and lifted my left foot up, putting it on the seat.

"Stay there," he said, moving behind me.

His hands went to my hips, and then I felt him run his tongue along my exposed pussy, as Emily was knelt down taking pictures.

Having lost most of my clothing in the ladies' room, then stripped in the corridor, then been presented to Philip in just my shoes, and now with the tonguing and Emily taking pictures, I was pretty much buzzing already with how turned on I was. I knew it wasn't going to be long before I was cumming, and sure enough after a few minutes, I erupted in an orgasm.

Philip held on to me by the hips, gently running his tongue around, but not over, my clit as I calmed down.

When he let go of me and stood up, I was surprised to see Emily grab him and lick his chin, cleaning my juices off him.

"Now do him," she said.

I looked at him, and he pointed towards the wall. I know what he likes, so I went over to the wall and knelt down. I settled myself, sitting on my heels still in my shoes, with my back against the wall and my knees spread. I watched Philip undo his pants as he came towards me, and I held my arms up against the wall as he got to me.

Emily had moved around to my side, and was pointing the phone as Philip pulled his pants and shorts down almost to his knees. He took his hard cock in his hand and slowly pushed it into my eager, open mouth.

He went all the way in, until my nose was against his lower tummy and my throat was swallowing around his cock to stop me gagging, and held it there for a few seconds.

"Look at me," Emily said, and we both looked at her. I felt Philip turn ever so slightly, and I just looked sideways with my eyes. I didn't want to, and probably couldn't, move my head.

He held my hands and started fucking my face. When he was far enough out that I could lick the head, I was tasting pre-cum, so I knew he wasn't going to last long.

Sure enough, after just a few minutes, he pushed all the way in and held there. His cock pulsed as he emptied his balls straight down my throat, and I just swallowed and swallowed to make it feel as good as I could for him.

He pulled his softening cock out of my mouth as I sucked it as dry as I could, and helped me stand up. That position's always hard on my knees and ankles, so I stretched my legs as he dressed himself again.

Emily came over to me with her bag. I was looking forward to getting dressed, but she reached over and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth. It took me by surprise a little, but I went to kiss her back as she stopped.

"I can't taste his cum on you at all," she said. "It all went straight down your throat!"

I felt myself blush at that.

Emily opened her bag and handed me my pantyhose.

I guessed I wasn't allowed to wear panties, so rather than argue in vain, I just took them and took my shoes off to put them on.

Philip sat and watched. I saw him raise his eyebrow at me when Emily wasn't watching, but I chose to ignore it.

Luckily she let me have my bra and blouse back, and once I'd put on my skirt and jacket, we were ready to go.

"Thanks," I said to Philip after I'd kissed him, "I enjoyed that."

"As did I," he said, "as did I."

We headed for the door and went back to work.