Sue Set Free: The Work Party

Story Info
The party at work.
2.3k words
4.03
10.8k
11
0

Part 41 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers

I'm in an open marriage. My husband has a girlfriend. I have several guys I can pick to have sex with, plus the occasional one off that I stumble into. There's a girl I work with who's taken a big interest in my sex life. Dave doesn't seem to like her getting involved, so I tend not to warn him I'll be doing stuff with her.

We'd spent a couple of weeks sorting out some stuff for work, and the company had done really well. They were throwing a big party for everybody to celebrate a great quarter, and significant others were invited. I had, for a few seconds, entertained taking one of my brood, but then I realized I didn't really want to answer questions from other coworkers, and decided to take Dave.

I decided to dress up for the party. I went out and got a new outfit, and on the day, I spent some time getting ready. I took a long bath, with smelly oils and stuff, to get myself all nice and soft and smooth.

When I was all dried off, I did my hair (messy bun) make up (smoky eyes and lipstick) and started getting dressed. I had Dave help me button up my new black corset, with little red trim, then hooked it to my black stockings. I finished off with a black thong, then put on my new red dress. I was finishing it up with black stilettos. I thought I looked pretty damn sexy.

Dave was sitting downstairs, waiting for me. It's amazing how fast he can get dressed, and how little effort it seems to take him to get ready. He was looking pretty sharp in a dark gray suit, with a gray shirt and tie.

We drove to the office, and headed to the ground floor meeting room where the party was based.

There were loads of people there, and we went in. Almost immediately I was accosted by Emily.

Emily introduced Dave to her date, Gary. I'd met him before, when Emily had flashed my pussy at him at lunch. He also looked good in his suit.

"Come on, let's go and grab a drink," Emily said to me, pulling me towards the bar. I looked back at Dave, standing there making awkward small talk with Gary.

"You two make a cute couple," I told her a little mockingly.

"Right," she said, "remember he's just my neighbor."

We stood by the bar, and she flagged the bartender down and ordered.

"I need you to blow him," she muttered to me.

"What?" I said. "Why?"

"I needed a date, and he agreed. But I don't want to ruin my friendship with him by having sex - you know guys, they get all possessive just because they've fucked you."

"But why does he need...?"

"I might have sort of promised him, in return for being my date."

"Doesn't he think he's having you?"

"No," she said, "I suggested it was you."

"What about Dave?"

"What about Dave? I thought you said he was OK with this?"

"He is," I said, "but I'd be leaving him alone with a bunch of people he doesn't really know to go and have sex with somebody even I don't really know."

I knew I was clutching at straws here.

"I'll take care of Dave," she said as our drinks arrived.

"I'm not sure he even likes you," I said. He seemed to think she was a bad influence.

"I'm sure we'll get on just fine," she said.

We took the drinks and headed back to the guys. They were just standing there, watching the crowd rather than, you know, interacting.

We put the drinks down on the table.

"Dave, let's dance," Emily said.

She put her hand out. He, weirdly, took it.

Gary and I watched them head out to the dance floor together. Emily held him close and they started dancing. Odd, I wasn't expecting that.

They danced for a few minutes, and then the music wound down and the big boss got up and started talking about the company and the results and so on.

I figured I was going to have to get this over with, so I took Gary's hand. He looked down at it, then back up at me.

"Come on," I said quietly, "let's dip out for a bit."

I led us upstairs, to one of the meeting rooms. While they didn't have doors that locked, nobody was up here. I pulled down the blinds and turned the slats so they were pretty much impossible to see through.

I turned back to Gary, who was standing leaning on the desk.

I walked over to him, as seductively as I could, wiggling my hips as I moved. I put my purse on the desk.

"Emily says you're looking to get blown?" I asked him.

He nodded, seemingly dumbfounded.

I was standing in front of him by now.

"I don't want to ruin this dress, so can you unzip me?"

I turned my back to him, and after a few seconds, I felt my dress loosening.

I let it slide down to my waist, and, holding the shoulder straps, stepped out of it.

"You're going to need to help me back into that," I told him as I folded it and draped it over the back of one of the chairs.

I picked up and opened my purse and got my phone out. I put the phone back on the desk.

I turned back to face him, and handed him the phone.

"Wow," he said.

"Take some pictures for my husband," I said.

I backed up a little and held my arms out wide. He took a couple of pictures, then I moved back towards him. I reached for his pants, working on getting the fly down.

"Emily said your nipples are pierced."

I nodded.

"I guess you want to see them?"

He nodded. I'd have to take the corset off to show him.

I worked on unhooking my stockings, then turned by back to him again.

"Unhook me?"

The hooks on my corset were being undone and I caught it as it fell forwards off me. I put it with my dress.

When I turned back to Gary, his free hand went to my nipples.

"These look great," he said, pulling them out a little, meaning I moved even closer to him.

He bent his face down, and I turned mine up to kiss him.

As we kissed, I finished undoing his pants.

"Come on, we should get moving, we have a party to get back to," I said.

I pulled his cock out of his pants and looked down at it in my hand. It looked nice.

I knelt down in front of him, and gently fed his cock into my mouth. I like the feeling of a cock as it finishes hardening as I run my tongue over it.

I didn't want to screw up my make-up, so I put my hand on his shaft, stroking up and down along with my mouth as it sucked the head in and out.

"I really want to blast you in the face," he said.

"Mmm mmm," I said, gently shaking my head side to side. Not going to happen.

I put the other hand on his balls, stroking and gently pulling on them as I moved.

After a few minutes, Gary reached down and took my hand, holding it still, close to his balls.

I worked on sucking the head and running my tongue all around the tip, feeling him sort of vibrating when he started to cum. A single, long spurt, then a series of smaller spurts, getting less forceful.

I swallowed as quickly as I could, as god knows, I didn't want to spill any down my front.

I kissed the tip of Gary's cock, then got up off my knees.

I picked up my corset, putting my arms through the straps. I turned my back to Gary.

"Do this up, will you?"

Gary put my phone on the desk, then did the hooks. I tucked my tits back in, arranging everything as it tightened around me.

Once it was done, I tucked the garters under my thong and hooked them to my stockings.

I picked up my dress and stepped into it. I pulled it into place, and Gary zipped it up.

"Do I look OK?"

He nodded. I noticed he was fully dressed again too.

"You go back, I'll stop at the restroom and check," I said.

"OK," he said.

We left. He headed for the stairs, and I went to the restroom to check my makeup... amazingly, I looked pretty normal, so I quickly rinsed my mouth out, then headed back downstairs.

Back in the large meeting room downstairs the speeches were over and the music was back on. I went to find Dave. Gary was back where we'd left Dave and Emily, so I started there.

He pointed to the impromptu dance floor, and I followed his gaze to see Dave and Emily dancing together. Close. Well, I figured it was a slow song.

We stood and waited for our dates to notice we were back and come over and join us.

Emily looked at me questioningly, and I nodded almost imperceptibly. She gave me a thumbs up.

"Did you suck him off?" Dave whispered in my ear.

I breathed out in his face, then kissed him. I was pretty sure he'd smell Gary's cum on my breath.

He took my hand.

"Let's dance," he said, pulling me towards the floor.

We danced, for quite a while. Dave was getting pretty handsy, and in the slow dances, I could feel his hard cock against me.

I noticed that people had started to leave. There were noticeably fewer people milling around watching the rest of the people dancing, and it looked like the bar was closing.

Dave was looking antsy, like he wanted to get home, so I told Emily, and Gary, that we were going to call it a night.

As we headed out, I grabbed Dave's hand and led him upstairs. I took him to the meeting room, and he'd undone the zip on my dress before I'd even closed the door behind us.

As turned back to face him, he pushed the straps off my shoulders and it ended up in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"Let me sort that out," I said, picking it up.

I folded it over, and went and put it over the back of a chair by the table, and left my bag with it.

When I turned around, Dave was right behind me, which made me jump, as I hadn't heard him move.

He held me up against him. His hands went to my bum, squeezing it as he kissed me.

He started maneuvering me backwards, until I was backed up against the table. He pushed me back, and I hopped up on the table, then leaned back until I was lying on it.

He plucked at the waistband of my thong, then pulled it down my legs and off.

He spread my legs, and shuffled between them. I could hear him fiddling with his belt, and soon I felt him running his cock up and down, dipping between my pussy lips. After a few times doing that, he slid it inside.

His hands were around the back on my legs, holding the front of my thighs by my hips, and he started thrusting in and out.

After the night I'd had, I was already pretty turned on, and it seemed like Dave was pretty turned on too. He lifted my left leg and bent the knee, then started rubbing my clit.

I bit my lip, trying to hold off my orgasm until I felt Dave's cock starting to swell, and he blasted and spurted away inside me as I came, lying on my back on our company meeting room table.

When I'd finished shuddering, Dave pulled his cock out of me. He took his handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped his cock clean. He put it away, then backed up and pulled his phone out to take a picture of me, lying there.

He held his hand out to help me up off the table.

As I hopped off the table, I felt his cum sliding out of me. I reached out to him for the handkerchief, but he smiled and handed me my dress.

"Not even my panties?"

He shook his head.

I took my dress, and pulled it on over my head so as to not get cum on it straight away.

As I turned my back to Dave so he could zip me up, I saw Emily and Gary at the door, peering in at us. Fuck.

Emily and Gary opened the door and came in. Emily was clapping at us. Gary was just there, smiling.

Zipped up, I picked up my bag and hooked it over my shoulder. Dave handed me my panties.

"Can I put these on now?"

"Nope."

I went to put them in my bag.

"Carry them in your hand," he said.

"Fine," I said.

I headed towards the door, and everybody followed me. I could feel Dave's cum soaking into the tops of my stockings as I walked down the stairs, and I was hoping nobody could see me blushing as we wound our way towards the door with my panties balled up in my hand.

"Sue!" I heard from behind me.

I span around to see who it was. It was our boss, Sam.

"Emily!" he said.

He pulled us both towards him.

"Thank you, ladies. You helped out immensely. Let's get a picture!"

There was a photographer there, and Emily and Sam smiled, I tried my best, gripping my panties in my hand, tightly. I just hoped he couldn't smell sex on me.

"I'll see you on Monday!" he said as he headed off with the photographer trailing after him.

I felt some of the tension leave me, but I still wanted out before somebody noticed something. As we got the the door, I passed my panties into my left hand and pushed on the handle, spilling out into the night.

schmoe90
schmoe90
314 Followers