Sue Set Free: Reward

Story Info
Reward.
1.5k words
4.53
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers

I've transitioned into an open marriage over the last few weeks, and I spend a fair amount of time in events that entertain my husband. I try and get pictures wherever possible, as he really enjoys looking at other men having their way with me. It keeps his mind off his mistress, so I have him more to myself.

I decided that Philip had been great at our little adventure at his shared house, so I wanted to reward him. I know we'd agreed to cool it at work, but I thought I'd surprise him. That day, I wore my sexy black underwear to work - thong, bra, stockings and garter belt, and waited for him to come and deliver my mail so I could talk to him.

As I saw him come into my area, I had a sudden wicked thought, so I turned my back from the corridor and reached under my skirt, taking off my thong. I put it in an interoffice mail envelope, and wrote "Philip" and a little smiley face in the To: field. I didn't fill out the From: - I figured he'd remember.

When he came to my desk, I greeted him just like I always did.

"Hi"

"Hi," he said. "How are you?"

"Fine. Did you have anything for me?" I slightly licked my lips, suggestively.

He swallowed, maybe nervously. "'Fraid not."

"Oh, I have something," I said.

I turned and got the mail envelope.

"Hot off the presses," I said as I gave it to him.

He looked at it, a little confused, but smiled and put it in his cart.

"Well, see you tomorrow," he said, perhaps a little loudly.

I didn't mind, maybe that nosy bitch Emily would hopefully stop thinking Philip and I maybe have something going on.

Later, when he'd finished his rounds, my phone rang. It was Philip.

"About that package," he said.

"It's probably best we discuss this face to face," I said, "are you busy now?"

He wasn't.

"Fine, give me a minute and I'll be right down."

It was almost lunch time, so I figured I had quite a while before anybody would miss me from my desk. I collected my phone, and headed down to Philip's office.

I knocked and opened the door, and he looked up brightly from his desk. My thong was lying there on his desk, flat, like he'd been playing with it.

"Thanks for the gift," he said.

"Well, I want it back," I said, "I figure you really have no use for it, and those things are expensive for what they give you."

"Oh," he said, looking a little crestfallen.

"I'm sure I can make it up to you though," I said, locking the door behind me.

When I turned back to him, he was all smiles.

"Why don't you get these things off," I said to him, pulling at his belt.

It didn't take him long to be naked from the waist down, his clothes around his ankles. I like enthusiasm in a guy. He started unbuttoning his shirt, but he was already naked enough for me. I handed him the phone, ready to take pictures.

"Sit," I said, and he pulled his chair out from under his desk and sat down.

I unzipped my skirt, dropping it to the floor and showing him my naked pussy framed by the garters. He'd known I wasn't wearing panties as they were on his desk, but he still let out a slight gasp.

As he took pictures, I turned away from him, and keeping my knees locked and my legs together, bent and picked the skirt up. I smoothed it out and folded it in half, putting it with my thong on his desk.

I turned back to face him, and slowly unbuttoned my blouse. I took that off and folded it, placing it on my skirt.

"There," I said, "now I won't get my clothes dirty."

I grabbed his cock, holding it towards his stomach, and straddled his legs, then sat facing him. His cock was right up against my pussy, reaching towards my belly, and I let it go to put my arms around him, pulling him to me so I could kiss him deeply.

As we kissed, his free hand went to my tits, feeling them through the bra.

"Allow me," I said, and reached behind me to unbutton it. I took it off and tossed it over to his desk.

His face went down to my nipples, lightly sucking one at a time, and I could feel his hard cock throbbing, up against me. I could feel it through my clit, and it was turning me on even more.

I sat there, holding his face against my tits, for a few minutes more, then lifted myself slightly. I reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it in to me as I sat back down. It felt good, being full of him, and I went back to kissing him passionately, me holding his face while he fiddled with my tits.

I started to rock forwards and back, grinding my pussy against his pubic bone.

"Don't cum in me, OK?" I whispered to him. He nodded.

This went on until I felt my orgasm rolling over me, and I sat there, shuddering, on his lap, and held his face to my chest while I felt it.

I took a deep breath, then clambered off him, seeing his cock glistening with my juices.

I squatted down in front of him, with my legs outside his legs, and proceeded to lick his cock clean. I licked his stomach clean, and started in on his balls. I could see the pre-cum leaking down my hand, so I knew I didn't have long, but I wanted to make this last as long as he wanted. Eventually I licked the pre-cum off my hand on the way to the head, then swirled my tongue around it. He made a little strangled noise, so I knew now was the time, and managed to get the whole head in my mouth as he started cumming, spurt after spurt into my mouth, with me swallowing as fast as I could.

I looked up at him, to see he was taking pictures. I wasn't sure if he'd stopped, and when he'd started again, so I wiped his cock over my face, and kissed it several times for the phone camera before standing up again.

"That," I said, "was to say thanks for the other night."

He grinned at me. "Any time. And I really mean that, any time at all."

Well, it had been a while, so I put my bra and blouse back on. He pulled his pants and underwear up as I pulled my skirt up and did it up too, and grabbed my thong from his desk. He handed me my phone, and buttoned his shirt, tucking it back in.

I unlocked the door, blew him a kiss and headed to the ladies room, where I cleaned myself up as best I could before I put my thong back on and headed back to my desk.

Emily was out at lunch, so I managed to get back into work before she arrived and wondered where I'd been.

Being relaxed, the afternoon flew by. I did send one of the pictures of me sucking Philip's cock to Dave with the text "New diet going well, look what I had for lunch"

Hopefully that brightened up his afternoon too.

When I got home, Dave was sitting in his chair, waiting for me.

I put my bag down, and handed him my phone. He pulled up the photos, and went through a couple. He turned the phone around and showed me the screen.

In the picture, I was just taking my skirt off. I took my jacket off, and unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

Dave showed me a picture of me without the skirt on, and of course I wasn't wearing my thong. I'd forgotten that, so I slipped it down my legs and stepped out of it, and the skirt. I turned away from him, held my legs straight and bent at the waist to pick up my thong. When I turned back to face him, I tossed the thong to him, and he caught it easily.

"Doesn't that look better than hose?" he asked me. I had to agree.

Next, he showed me a picture of me in just my bra, garter belt and stockings, so I took my blouse off and dropped it with the rest of my clothes.

I went over to him, reached down and undid his belt. He undid his pants, and stood to slide them down his legs. I pulled them, and his underwear, to his ankles as he sat down.

I licked up and down his cock, then sat on his lap, facing him like I had with Philip, sliding it into me.

I lifted myself up and down on his cock as I unclasped my bra, throwing it behind me.

We fucked like this until we both came... me slightly before him. I struggled up off his lap, and headed for the bathroom to get in the shower with my hand clamped over my pussy.

schmoe90
schmoe90
319 Followers