Sue Set Free: Shopping

Story Info
Shopping.
2.1k words
4.51
5.2k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers

It was Saturday, and I wanted to get on with some stuff I've been bouncing around in my head. My husband and I have been living in an open relationship for a while now, and I'm enjoying flirting with, and sometimes fucking, other guys. Dave likes hearing about my adventures, and looking at the pictures I sometimes get.

After looking at one set of pictures, he'd criticized my "boring" underwear and pantyhose, and I thought he was probably right. I needed to do something about that. I doubt I'd always wear sexy underwear, because it's expensive and just not as comfortable, but there's no reason not to wear it more often.

"Come on," I said to Dave, "I want to go shopping."

"I don't," he said. "Besides, what are we shopping for?"

"Clothes. For me. Get dressed, you're coming."

"I hate clothes shopping. Can't you just order stuff on Amazon?"

"No, you're coming."

I went and put on a cute summer dress, sensible underwear and some sandals. This was going to be fun.

After all his complaining was done, we got in the car and drove to the mall.

The first thing I wanted was some shoes. Proper stilettos. We went into the shoe shop, and I sat down. When the kid came over, I told him my size and that I'd like to see stilettos, and Dave perked up.

The kid brought several pairs, and I selected a pair of black, 5" high heels, with a low platform. They were all strappy, but open toed. I thought they looked cute, and sexy.

They were surprisingly not that uncomfortable when I tried them on, and I could walk in them OK. Dave said they made my legs look longer and my bum stick out nicely. I could feel my calves getting a workout though. We bought them.

Next stop was a new skirt. I wanted a shorter one than I'd wear to work, so I selected a few, with Dave getting more excited, and we headed to the fitting rooms. I left him in the waiting area and went and tried on the skirts, choosing a dark gray one I liked. It came to mid-thigh. I wanted to show Dave, but hadn't actually thought about my top, or lack thereof. So, I ended up leaving the room in just the skirt and my bra.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"I'd like to see it with the shoes," he said, sitting there with the bag with the shoes it.

He made no move to bring me the shoes, so I figured I'd have to go to him. I went and sat down next to him, taking the shoe box out of the bag and swapping my sandals for the new heels.

I stood up, and gave him, and any the other shoppers looking this way, a little twirl.

"Is that the shortest one?" he asked.

"It's the shortest one I'll wear," I said.

"Let's see the shortest one though."

I went back to the changing room, in my heels, and put on the shortest mini skirt. It was too short, in my opinion, but I was happy to show it to Dave.

I left the changing room, and there was another guy there, waiting for his wife, I guess. He stared at me as I walked to Dave, without a blouse on.

"That looks nice," he said, "you should get that one."

"It's too short," I said.

"It's not like you're going to wear either of these to work, is it?"

He had a point, but I'm not sure where I would wear a skirt this short. It just about covered my bum!

"You can almost see my bum," I whispered to him.

"Bend over, let's see how short it really is."

"Uh..."

"Bend over."

Fine, I bent over, with my legs straight, touching my knees. I could feel the breeze on the backs of my legs all the way up to my panties. I'm sure he, and the other guy there, could see my panties.

"Further," he said, "that doesn't look too bad."

I bent over further, so my hands were down by my ankles. Did I mention I do yoga? I'm sure my panties were fully on display now.

"Yeah," he said, "you're right, you can see your panties."

I stood up straight, straightening the skirt and pulling it down.

"But how often do you do that in a skirt? Let's get both."

I went and took the skirt off, and my dress back on. I stopped and swapped the heels for my sandals. We bought both skirts - the one I wanted, and the one he wanted.

The last stop was the lingerie store. He seemed most excited at this prospect, and made some helpful, and some unhelpful suggestions as we perused the wares, as it were.

My skin is pretty light, and I actually wanted some stockings I could wear to work, so I vetoed the pink and white stockings, and all the fishnets. I ended up with a black pair with a seam up the back, and a nude pair that'll actually make me look a little tanned. I agreed to a red pair with lacy bits on them for Dave.

Next were garter belts - I picked them in my size, and in colors to best match the stockings.

Then came the underwear - I picked several thongs, Dave picked a tiny little red g-string.

In the bra section I picked a few lacy numbers, and Dave picked a red, front fastening push-up bra.

I started for the check out, but he stopped me.

"Aren't you going to try this stuff on?" he asked.

"Well, I wasn't - it'll fit."

"I'd like to see it though," he said.

"Fine," I said, "which set?"

"Let's do yours first. Here, take your shoes and skirt, so I can see the ensemble."

He sat down in the waiting area, and I took the bags from him and headed over to the changing rooms.

I put the bags and my selections on the seat in there, then stripped off, hanging my dress and underwear on the hook on the door. I put on the black set, and spent a while getting the seams fairly straight before putting on the longer mini-skirt and the heels. Looking in the mirror, you could just see my nipples through the lace on the bra. Great.

I went out and headed towards Dave and the other guys milling around waiting for their wives or girlfriends. Conversations stopped, guys stopped playing on their phones. As I got to Dave, he stood up.

"Wow," he said, "that looks great."

"Thanks," I said, and I could feel myself blushing down my front.

"Turn around," he said.

I turned around. It was nice to just not see everybody staring at me for a few seconds.

"Face away," he said, and I turned to face back to the changing rooms.

He came over and ran his hands over my bum.

"Pull your skirt up a sec," he said.

I closed my eyes and pulled my skirt up a bit. I stopped just before you'd be able to see my bum.

"More," he said.

I pulled it up some more, knowing they'd be able to see the bottom of my bum cheeks under the skirt.

"OK," he said, "turn around."

I went to pull the skirt down again.

"Leave it," he said. "Now let's see the red set."

I pulled the skirt down as I headed back to the changing rooms.

Once inside, I pulled off the black lingerie, and pulled on the red. It was easier, as I didn't have to line up the seams at the back.

I didn't think my nipples were as visible in the mirror, which was nice, so I headed out and walked towards Dave. And the onlookers.

As I got to Dave, he stood up again. He reached towards me, and I put my arms out for a hug, but he tweaked my nipples instead. I could feel them going hard.

"Wrong skirt," he said. "This set was for the shorter skirt."

I sighed, and walked back to the changing room and put on the shorter skirt. Glancing in the mirror, you could see the lacy tops of the stockings. I went out and walked back to Dave.

"That looks better," he said, "now turn around."

I was facing the changing rooms again and I felt his hands over my bum and hips.

"I thought so," he said. He reached under my skirt and pushed the straps of the g-string up under the waist band, then grabbed them from the top, pulling them up by my hip bones. I felt the lace pull into the lips of my pussy, against my clit. I shivered slightly.

I could see him looking over my shoulder in the mirror at the end of the aisle. He reached down and pulled the hem of the skirt up, then started to turn me by my hips.

Blushing madly now, I turned back to face him, my skirt pulled up so you could see the skin above the stockings and the thong splitting my pussy open. I looked at the floor so I didn't have to see the faces of the guys looking at me, and so Dave couldn't see I was getting turned on.

"That looks outstanding," he said. "Let get these, too."

I looked up, and he reached out and flicked the clasp undone on the bra. It sprang apart, leaving my tits out for all to see. I grabbed the cups, holding them over my tits, and headed back to the changing room to get dressed again.

When I was dressed, in my normal clothes, I corrected Dave and we headed over to the cashier. Once we'd paid, I had everything I'd come for.

"Let's head home," I said.

"OK," he replied.

We walked out to the car. When we got to it, I took the bags from Dave and he unlocked the doors. I opened the back door on the passenger side to put the bags in, and he pushed me over from behind, so I was bent at the waist with my elbows on the rear seat.

I felt him lift my dress up above my waist, then pull my panties down to my thighs.

I reached between my legs with one hand, and when his hard cock sprang free, I guided it between my pussy lips. I rubbed it against my clit. We were both very, very turned on.

Dave ran his cock over me a couple of times, then bent his legs slightly and pushed it up inside me.

His hands went to my hips. I closed my eyes and let out a sort of growl, and he started sliding in and out, slowly at first, but with increasing speed. I felt my orgasm rolling out from my clit, making me feel both hot and cold, and shudder, my legs feeling like jelly.

I stayed there, bent over and resting on the rear seat of the car, until I felt his cock swell and blast inside me, spurt after spurt.

Dave's cock was still pretty hard when he pulled it out of me. He pulled my panties up, rubbing the crotch into my pussy and getting them wet with our combined juices.

I pulled my dress down as I pulled myself out of the back of the car, being careful not to bang my head.

As I straightened up, I saw the guy standing at the back of the car, watching us. I'd parked nose in, so this guy was probably walking past while we were fucking, and stopped to see everything. I felt myself going red. Again.

He was grinning at us, and Dave was grinning back at him.

"Get in the car," he said to me.

I closed the rear door, and Dave opened the front door for me. I guessed he was going to drive home.

As I went to get in, he stopped me.

"Your butt's all wet," he told me. "You'll stain the seat."

"I can sit on one of the bags," I said, starting for the back door again.

"But what if we have to take something back?" he asked.

I knew he was being difficult - I'd tried everything on, so it wouldn't need to go back.

"Take off your dress," he said, "you can sit on that."

I sighed, and with the guy watching, I pulled my dress off over my head. I carefully folded it up and put it on the seat, standing there in my underwear, then got in and sat on it.

Dave closed the door, then walked around the back of the car to get to the drivers' door. I saw him high five the guy on his way past. At least he banged his knees on the steering wheel getting in.

schmoe90
schmoe90
322 Followers