Sue Set Free: The Mistress

Story Info
The mistress.
1.9k words
4.61
3.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 55 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers

My husband and I are working through getting used to an open marriage. He has a mistress, and I go out and have sex with whoever I want. We have to tell each other about our sexual adventures, and recently it seems that my adventures get him turned on enough to fuck me rather than ever going to his mistress.

I rolled in after a long day at work, and Dave came down the stairs in a robe. He had bare legs, making me think he was naked underneath it.

"Did you get fucked today?" he asked.

It's been a couple of days since I've done anything, and I guess he was getting horny. Unfortunately I've been working, and right now I don't want to start getting fucked at work. Just yet.

"Ah no," I said. "I'll think of something for the weekend, I reckon."

"Come on up to the bedroom," he said, gesturing up the stairs. This was the first time he'd initiated anything for as long as I could remember.

"OK," I said, dropping my bag and jacket on a chair.

"Here," he said, as I got closer to him, "put this on."

He reached over and put a blindfold on me. It was one of those eye mask things you usually get when you fly. He tightened it up behind my head so I couldn't see anything. He led me up the stairs, and into the bedroom.

He stopped me by the door.

"Just a sec," he said, it sounded like he went and sat on the bed.

"OK," he said, "take off the skirt."

I reached behind me and unbuttoned my skirt. I let it drop down to my feet, then stepped back out of it. I bent over to pick it up.

"Leave it."

I stood back up. I felt sort of silly, as I was wearing pantyhose, and I know they look silly. I clasped my hands together in front of me.

"Blouse," he said.

I unbuttoned my blouse, and slipped it down my arms.

"Just drop it there," he said, before I started trying to figure out what to do with it.

"Bra."

I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I pulled the straps down my arms and just dropped it on the floor next to me. I must have looked comical in my comfortable panties and hose. I clasped my hands together in front of me again.

"Take your shoes off."

I kicked my feet out of my shoes.

"Hose."

I slid the hose down my body. It started to pull my panties with it, so I stopped and pulled those back up, then pulled them down the rest of the way. I stood there and pulled my feet out of them by standing on the toes. I just left them on the floor.

"Panties."

I hooked my thumbs in my panties and pulled them down my legs. I stepped out of them, leaving me naked.

When I stood upright again, I went to put my hands back in front of me, but he said "hands over your head."

I put my hands up and on top of my head. I knew he was looking at my tits, so I put my shoulders back, so they'd stand out.

I stood there, blind and naked, for what felt like a couple of minutes.

I heard a creak from the bed, and Dan was standing by me. He pulled on my nipples for a while, then guided me towards the bed.

"Turn around," he said.

I turned around, and he guided me back to lie down on the bed, and shift to the middle.

My hands were still on my head. He took my left hand and pulled it towards the corner. I felt a loop of something go over my hand to my wrist, and then it tightened up, holding it there. Kinky, I thought.

He did the same with my other hand, then I felt him go down to my legs. He took my left foot and pulled it towards the corner, and looped something over it, holding my leg out towards the corner. He did the same with my right leg.

"Can you move?" he asked.

I tried. "Not really."

"Good," he said.

I lay there, immobilized.

I felt his mouth on my right nipple, sucking on it. Once it was achingly hard, he moved on to the left nipple. I was starting to get really turned on now.

He stopped, leaving me lying there breathing slightly heavily.

"Do you want to swallow my cum now?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Sound enthusiastic," he said.

"Yes!"

"More!"

"YES, I want to swallow your cum!"

"Beg," he said.

"Please let me swallow your cum."

"You can do better than that."

"Please, I'm begging you, please let me swallow your yummy cum."

"OK, if you really want," he said, and I felt his weight shifting around on the bed. I was hoping he was going to put a pillow under my head or something so I'd have some support and wouldn't get a sore neck.

I felt him stand over me, then settle down so his knees were under my shoulders. This seemed odd. Suddenly I could smell ... pussy! A pussy was pushed over my mouth, but her legs were holding my head, so I couldn't move aside to avoid it. I could feel his cum sliding out of her, onto my face.

"Suck my cum out," I heard Dave say, a little muffled by her legs.

I've licked girls out before, but I wasn't sure that I wanted to do this to whoever Dave had fucked. I moved my head back slightly so I didn't have my nose in her bum.

Somebody pulled hard on my nipples, so I stuck my tongue out and started licking his cum out of, and off of her. She started to rub her pussy over my face, and the grip on my nipples let go.

I felt the weight shifting around on the bed, and I just concentrated on licking the pussy being pressed against my face.

There was none of his cum left, she kept rubbing her pussy against my face, and I kept licking, but now aiming towards her clit. It took a few more minutes, but she came, grinding harder against me and shaking. I kept licking, hoping it was uncomfortable on her sensitive clit, until she climbed off me.

I lay there, breathing deeply now I could. I felt lips against mine, kissing at me, so I kissed back. It was soft and gentle, and I couldn't feel any stubble, so I assumed it was her. Her tongue probed my lips, so I opened my mouth, and she dribbled a mouthful of cum into my mouth as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. I swallowed that too, so I didn't cough it up back over her.

Having kissed and tongue wrestled for a few minutes, and having emptied her mouth, she disappeared, leaving me lying there, tie to the bed and naked.

"Do you want to cum?" Dave asked.

"God yes," I said. I was so turned on I ached.

I felt a tongue on my pussy, and I sort of wiggled around as best I could, trying to get more pressure on me. The tongue was replaced with something fairly hard and cold, I recognized a dildo being pushed into me. The tongue went back to my clit, and circled it for a short while as my orgasm grew. Just as it was about to explode over me, the tongue was removed, causing me to moan in frustration.

The dildo started to slide out of me, before changing direction and sliding in again. It was moving maddeningly slowly, and just as I was starting to complain, something was on my lips. I opened my mouth to let it in, and it seemed to be a silicone dildo. It was pushed in all the way to the back of my mouth, and when I gagged, it stayed there. I ended up swallowing, so the tip went into my throat, just to make it slightly more comfortable.

I was breathing carefully through my nose when a mouth appeared on one of my nipples. I was starting to get into this new combination of feelings when the other tongue went back to my clit, and with the slow movement of the dildo in my pussy, it wasn't long until I got my orgasm, and I was twitching and shuddering.

When I got my wits back, everything was quiet, and I just laid there, breathing heavily through my nose with a dildo in my throat and one in my pussy. I couldn't do anything, so I waited to see what was next.

After what seemed like ages, but was probably only a few minutes, I heard the front door close and somebody coming back up the stairs. The blindfold was removed from my face, and I blinked in the sudden bright light. Dave gently pulled the dildo out of my throat while telling me how hot that had all been. He untied me, and I pulled the dildo out of my pussy.

"That was incredible," he said, looking at me.

"Uh huh," I said. "You didn't think to ask me before you had me fuck your mistress?"

"Would you have said yes?"

"No," I said, "I would not."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I did."

"So there."

"Why did you bring her over?" I asked him.

"I didn't, she came over because we hadn't had sex together for a while. She just wanted to get off, but her timing was great, wasn't it?"

I guess I had enjoyed it.

He rolled me onto my side, took off his robe and snuggled up behind me. He put his arm under my neck, and his other arm came over the top. He was holding his phone.

"I have pictures," he said.

I took the phone from him, and started swiping through them. It was like he'd taken a picture every few seconds, as there I was stripping off, there I was getting felt up. There I was getting tied up (by her, not him,) and I noticed he'd managed to miss her face, or anything really identifying about her in every picture. She was skinnier than me, and her tits were a lot smaller. She seemed to have mid length, dark hair. I still had no idea who she was.

I was starting to get horny by the time I got to the pictures of her sitting on my face, pulling my nipples up. I was wiggling my bum against Dave's hard-on, and he reached under to slip it into me. I doubted he'd cum for a third time in the afternoon, but there was no reason I couldn't cum again.

There were a lot of pictures. While I was eating her out, she was facing my feet. He was standing above me, and she was sucking his cock. Her hands were over her face so I still had no idea who she was. There were pictures of us kissing. Pictures of her pushing the dildo into my pussy. Pictures of him pushing the dildo into my throat. They were really, really hot, and when Dave started to lazily stroke my clit, I started cumming again.

There were a bunch of pictures of me lying on the bed alone, tied up and blindfolded, with two dildos stuffed in me, and we were done. I handed him his phone back, and dozed off with his cock inside me.

schmoe90
schmoe90
301 Followers