Sue Set Free: The Date

Story Info
On a date.
1.4k words
4.38
3.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 56 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Dave, and I have developed a sort of open marriage. He started out by getting a mistress, which I was unhappy about, but I wanted to stay married if possible. It came down to me doing what I want, and telling him about it. This seems to have killed his interest in the mistress, but I'm still having sex with strangers and telling him about it. I think he'd go back to her if I started boring him.

So we'd gone down to see our parents - we'd moved away after the wedding. My parents were a little standoffish towards Dave since he'd cheated on me, but hopefully they'd see we were getting on better these days. While we were there, Dave had asked me out to dinner, just the two of us, like on a date.

I wore the sexiest underwear I had with me, and a cute little dress. And heels. Dave likes me in heels.

It was a nice little restaurant, not particularly romantic, but it was busy, and the food was good. I'd excused myself to go to the restroom, and on the way back was accosted by a guy. He was older, and a little fat. I normally wouldn't have given him a second look.

"Remember me?" he asked.

I didn't. I think he realized that from my blank expression.

"You sucked my dick," he said, with a bit of a leer.

"I suck a lot of dicks," I said, "you'll need to be a bit more specific."

"Uh, we were in a stall in the men's room. You sucked off four of us that night."

OK, now I remembered the event, but I couldn't place him at all. Still, it was before the wedding. Years ago.

"Well," I said, "it's been lovely catching up, but I'm going to go back to my husband now."

I started to leave.

"I could tell him, you know," he said. "If you sucked me off again, I wouldn't."

"That was before we were married," I said, "I doubt he'd care."

"He wouldn't care what a whore you were?"

"Come on then, let's see," I said, heading over towards Dave.

The guy followed me, looking confused. I think he thought I was going to chicken out or something.

"Dave," I said, "I'd like to introduce you to... you know, I don't know your name?"

"Greg," he muttered.

"Greg," I said. "He wants to tell you something."

Greg looked uncomfortable. Dave looked at him expectantly.

"Go on," I said.

"I'm sure you don't want me to do this," he said.

"I sucked him off," I said to Dave. "Years ago."

"Where?" asked Dave. "Was this one of your adventures?"

"Yes," I said, "it was in a men's room stall. I sucked off three of his friends too, at the same time."

"Wow," said Dave. "So what did you want to tell me?"

Greg looked maybe a little sick.

"He was hoping I'd suck him off again," I said, "so he wouldn't tell you. You know, like blackmail."

"Ah," said Dave, "tricky. I think you should do it though."

"What?" I asked.

"What?" Greg asked.

"Well," said Dave, "you have all these adventures, but I've only ever heard about them, or seen pictures, rather than seeing them. This time, I'd like to watch."

This wasn't what I'd imagined. I thought Greg was going to get told to fuck off, rather than getting told I was going to suck him off. Again. Still, I'm trying to keep our marriage hot.

"Where would we go?" I stuttered. "We can't do it at my parents' place."

"Of course not," said Dave. "For old times' sake, you should do it in the men's room."

I just looked at him.

"People will think he and I are perverts in the ladies."

I sighed.

"Fine, OK then."

I wandered over to the restrooms. They weren't multi-stall affairs, like in a bar, they were just little eight by eight rooms with a toilet and a sink and a paper towel dispenser. At least, the ladies room is.

I checked behind me to see if anybody was out and out staring at me, and just saw Greg and Dave right behind me. I opened the door and went in, switching on the light. They followed me in, and Dave locked the door.

I sat down on the toilet, and started to reach for Greg's waistband.

"You were naked before," he said. Fucker.

"You heard the man," Dave said.

"You were naked too," I said to Greg. That didn't seem to register with anybody.

I went over to Dave, and turned my back to him, holding my hair up.

"Unzip me, will you?" I asked.

Dave unzipped my dress, and I let it slowly slide down me, catching it at my waist and stepping out of it without dragging it across the floor. I doubt the floors are very clean in these places. I turned and handed the dress to Dave, and he put it over his shoulder.

"Can you do my bra while you're back there?"

I felt the tension go out of my bra as Dave hit the clasp. He slid the straps over my arms, and I held my tits and pulled my arms out, one at a time. Dave took the bra from me, and I stood there, in my panties, covering my tits with my hands.

Covering my tits seemed sort of unnecessary when I felt Dave pulling my panties down, so I let go of them. I steadied myself on Dave as I stepped out of my panties, and stood there in front of Greg in just my shoes. There's something incredibly erotic about your husband stripping you naked for another man.

"You let us feel your tits," he said. I'm not sure I remembered that.

I felt a little push from Dave, so moved forward. Greg grabbed at my tits, mauling them roughly. I just stood there and waited for this to pass. Dave, however, got his phone out to take pictures. He moved around to get a better view. I smiled at him, weakly, as Greg sucked on my tits.

"You were also fully shaved," he said, looking at my little landing strip of pubic hair.

"Well," I said, "what you see is what you get."

He let go of me, and started undoing his pants, pulling them open. He reached in and fished his cock out. It was already hard, and I reached out for it.

"Bend over," said Dave.

I bent at the waist, steadying myself by holding Greg's hips. I could get the last inch or two of his cock into my mouth, as his gut got in the way. I started sliding forwards and backwards.

I saw Dave move around, taking pictures with his phone, getting really close to my face, then he moved around, behind me, and I concentrated on sucking Greg's cock.

Suddenly, I felt something on my bum. Dave tapped my leg, and I shifted to open my legs. Shortly after that, I felt his cock sliding across my pussy. He slid it through my lips a few times, then shifted his weight and slid his cock into me.

I was bent over there, sliding between Dave and Greg. Greg was the first to cum, groaning, in my mouth. His cock was still in my mouth, so I swallowed his cum, and kept pushing back against Dave.

Greg ended up sitting down, with me still bracing myself on his hips as Dave kept pumping away. I felt myself start to cum, and I just froze there while my orgasm rolled over me.

Dave's pumping sped up, and he suddenly pulled out of me, then turned me around to face him. He pushed on my shoulders, and I knelt down in front of him, taking his cock and putting it in my mouth. He held my head and pumped away until he came. I swallowed as fast as I could so I didn't choke on it.

When we were all done, I just knelt there and looked at Dave. He took a picture of me, kneeling there naked with a guy with his cock out behind me.

I took a deep breath, then stood up.

I took my clothes off Dave's shoulder, underwear first, and got dressed.

When I was done, Greg and Dave were both dressed too.

I checked myself out in the mirror, then said "shall we?"

Greg opened the door, and we all trooped out. There were a couple of guys standing there, waiting for the bathroom. The first one looked amused, but the second one looked disgusted. I felt myself blushing, and I looked down and hurried past. Greg peeled off to the left, but I headed for the front door. Dave took my hand as we left the restaurant, squeezing it.

"My god, you're sexy," he said as we headed to the car.