Sue Visits Andre & Meets Steven

Story Info
Sue is desperate for more of Andre's BBC.
3k words
4.53
11k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
devilstrip
devilstrip
144 Followers

Sue here. It's my turn to write.

I arrived at Andre's dorm and as required I had to show ID and sign in. No-one knows me in this small college town so I'm ok with putting my name on their visitor's list. The kid at the front desk was a handsome young white student. The name tag on his shirt read "Steven". He was nervous and polite while he checked out my body. I wore a tight white top with no bra and black yoga-style stretch pants. I was embarrassed but excited to be doing something taboo and illicit. I was there for young black cock.

Steven didn't bother to contact Andre to vouch for me, "You're here for Andre, right?"

I smiled, slightly embarrased, "Yes, that's right."

"He knows you're coming?"

Embarrassed, I giggled at "coming". This boy had no idea!

"Yes, he knows I'd be coming." I smiled.

"He's a popular guy tonight. Another lady went up there half an hour ago."

"Oh, Arleta! She's Andre's girlfriend and part of our study group." I answered.

Steven shook his head, "No, not Arleta. I know her. A lady named Sylvia. I've signed her in before, but I only pull this rotation every few months. I live here too so I get to know some of the visitor's names."

Sylvia? I didn't recall hearing that name before. I shrugged my shoulders, "I haven't met her, but I am new to the group. It's ok to go up to Andre's room?"

"Yes! Don't work too hard!" He replied.

I smiled. But I planned to do exactly that. I started toward the staircase and looked back at Steven. As I'd hoped he was staring at my rear. I imagined another place and time of pulling that kid into a back room and letting his hands roam. But I had much bigger fish to catch in Andre's room. Besides, the agreement with hubby is no white guys.

Andre's door was ajar when I arrived at his room. Hearing moans and muffled talk I peeked inside, then quietly went in. A very nicely shaped naked white woman had her back to me. She was perched astride a nude Andre, facing him and grinding her crotch against him. The aroma of wet sex filled the room. That scent made it quite obvious that they'd been going at it for quite some time. Andre's hands held her hips and ocasionally smacked her ass. He was loudly sucking her nipples.

The woman was talking to him, "...another married one? I understand the young coeds and Arleta, but you need another white married woman to fuck?"

Ah I thought, an English accent! Very proper too, an educated white English lady was fucking my black lover. And by the sound of it she was a bit jealous of me. How fun!

Andre pulled away from sucking her tit and slapped her face. It wasn't too hard, not too lightly either. But it got her attention.

"Shut up and fuck! That why you here droppin' yo knickers every chance you get. That new bitch fine as fuck and wild as fuck too. Now ride the cum out this black dick or get the fuck out!"

I didn't hear her response, but her moans and the increased movement of her hips and ass showed that she wasn't offended by the slap or Andre's threat of kicking her out. In fact, it seemed to ignite her passion as she moved her cute little ass into hyperdrive. I made my presence known by clearing my throat. The sound startled the cock rider. She turned and looked, but stayed astride Andre who held her hips in place.

Andre looked me over, "Well, speak of the devil!"

I answered, "And the devil appears!"

I looked at the other woman's face and breasts as she turned. A very pretty face, small perky upturned tits. I guessed her age at a youthful early fifties. I stepped closer, placed my left hand on Sylvia's shoulder and offered her my right hand. She took my hand and gave it a light shake. I noticed the large rock on her left hand. Yep, married. I looked in her eyes and smiled, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled back until her face looked up into mine. I kissed her pretty mouth, dragging my tongue across her lips. She was startled and hesitant, but didn't pull away.

"I'm Sue. Look, I want you to climb off now. You've had your turn. I'm going to suck Andre's cock. You can watch or you can get between my legs and make your mouth useful. I fact, I'd prefer the latter so do a good job!" I said sternly.

Sylvia had a look of surprise on her face as she obeyed and slowly eased up from Andre's cock. I held her hair tightly in my hand, helping her up. Ah, a submissive just as I suspected and hoped. She lifted off his cock, one foot on the floor, the knee of her other leg still on the couch. Her pussy hovered above Andre's cock. Andre hadn't cum, but Sylvia's pussy was slick wet and gaping open, white froth all around the labia and an accumulation of the stuff smeared on her anus, all of it a result of at least more than a few of her orgasms on Andre's enormous black dick.

I stopped her while she had one knee on the couch and one foot on the floor. I slid my hand up the leg she was standing on and placed both my hands on her fleshy but firm ass cheeks. I smacked one cheek hard. She flinched and looked back at me, just a tad bewildered.

"Not yet honey, stay just like that for a minute. You need a clean up!" I answered.

I knelt behind her, tightly gripping her ass cheeks and pulling them apart. I pressed my face into her ass, my tongue immediately going first for the glob of cum stuck to her anus. I licked it off in the first swipe then probed deeper, searching out the creamy cum hiding in the deep crevices of her puckered anus. Her asshole began to contract and expand around my tongue as I went deeper inside her. Her scent was intoxicating. The phermones coming from her anus and used pussy made my clit tingle. I devoured her asshole. Sylvia arched her back, pushing her ass tighter into my face. A soft moan escaped her mouth.

When I could no longer taste cum on her anus my tongue worked its way to the cream clinging to her pussy. I moaned loudly while I lapped away, enjoying the rotations of her ass against my face as well as the taste of pussy. I marveled at how different she tasted from Arleta. Sylvia tasted sweet yet pungent. I decided that her taste suited me and I settled in. Soon my face was quite wet and Sylvia's ass started shaking and bucking involuntarily despite my tongue intentionally ignoring her clitoris. Rather than let her finish on my tongue I decided to stop. I stood, grabbed her hair again, pulled her from the couch and had her lay on the floor.

I slowly stripped out of my tight pants as Sylvia's eyes scanned over my semi nude body. Once my pants were off I squatted over her face. She was a few years older than me and it excited me that I had control of this older woman. I told her to eat and that if she did a good job I'd allow her the privilege of eating me every time we meet. She nodded her head as I squatted lower, my pussy meeting her tongue. I whispered to her that my asshole is especially sensitive and to be sure not to neglect it. Immediately her tongue went to my anus. Her moans betrayed her lust and obedience. I settled onto my knees as Sylvia tightly clutched the cheeks of my ass and her mouth dug into my ass and pussy.

Andre watched quietly as I took control of her. I was now kneeling in front of him as he sat on the couch. I spread his legs wide and smiled at his huge black cock.

"Hell ya! I like the way you take control a the slut. Make her eat the pussy right the fuck up! You gon' suck this black dick now, right? Clean me right up? Got her cum all over this mutha fucka. Suck this black dick baby."

I held his big cock in both hands. It had Sylvia's cum in tiny crumbs at the base, all around Andre's big balls. I had to hand it to her, she took every long thick inch he had. Her dried cum all over the base of that fat dick was proof. The head of his cock and down to the next five or so inches were still wet with her juices. I licked and sucked that part of him clean first. Then, I worked my way down his cock and took every remnant of her fuck session. I forced myself to concentrate on Andre's cock despite Sylvia's excellent tongue work on my pussy down below.

She had a fixation on the sensitive stretch of real estate between my pussy and anus, the perineum. Sylvia would home in on that area and gently suck. It felt amazing, not enough to make me cum, but it was more than a delightful, almost ticklish feeling. I decided that I definitely liked being eaten by this woman and I especially looked forward to meeting the young coeds who would hopefully be devouring me from my titties to ass.

While Sylvia sucked my perineum her nose was between the wet lips of my pussy. I hoped she was breathing ok because my pussy tends to leak profusely when I'm being eaten. I didn't want to drown or suffocate the poor woman. I assumed she was fine because she never loosed her grip while squeezing my ass cheeks. The sucking went on and on. I reached behind me and squeezed one of her firm little tits. I gently twisted the nipple causing Sylvia to moan into my pussy. With my other hand I grabbed her hair as I scooted my ass back so I could look straight down into her eyes. Her face was wet with my juices.

"Lick my clit now and don't stop until I can't take any more! I want to cum on your tongue! Do it!" I ordered, sternly.

Sylvia obeyed, with gusto!

Andre was holding his dick with one hand, a fistful of my hair with the other, "Suck bitch!"

I gladly did as I was told.

Andre kept talking, his heavy African accent reminding me of the reality of what I was doing. To all outward appearances in the public eye I'm the respectable and faithful white married woman, but behind closed doors a slut who can't get enough young black cock and whom at this very moment is voraciously sucking the huge cock of a very young dominate black male and feeling privileged to be doing so.

"Next time you bring hubby or no more dick for you." He laughed. "I want yo fat ass and he gonna ask me nice to fuck it. He gonna ask for it by da inch. It maybe hurt at first, but after some strokin' you be cummin' like crazy. All white bitches like that black dick in yo mouth, yo pussy and in dat ass!"

I nodded my compliance. I'd seen enough interracial movies to believe this to be true. Especially the initial pain part. Still, I wanted to try and my husband had agreed. I was looking forward to my next liaison with Andre and with my husband there to watch.

Andre and I fucked twice before I left. I must have cum a dozen times and he filled my pussy twice with his cum. He kicked me out again after what has become a ritual, slapping my ass on my way out the door. He was done using me for the night. Sylvia stayed behind.

I hadn't worn panties for my "date" with Andre and I could feel his cum oozing from my pussy, soaking my yoga pants. I half hoped that the wetness couldn't be seen through the black pants. On the other hand I fantasized at the thrill of humiliation that everyone in the dorm might see my wetness, point and snicker, knowing that I, a mature, married white lady was carrying a young black man's sperm in her pussy and would come back for more of his cock as often as her black stud would let her. I felt like such a slut.

Steven was still at his desk. I stopped to sign out and smiled at him.

"So, how was your study session, learn anything new?" He smiled.

I decided to play nasty with this handsome white kid, "Steven, you know why I really come here, don't you?"

"Uh, yes." He stammered and averted his eyes from mine. "I mean, I think so. I have to do a walkthrough of the dorm and I could hear some of what went on in his room. But you're married?"

"That's right, I'm married and my husband knows everything. It's a kink we share. I have sex with young black guys, then go home to tell my husband all about it. It makes for great sex with my husband."

"Only black guys. You don't go with white guys?" He asked.

"No, only hubby!" I smiled.

As I walked away I glanced back and Steven was staring at my backside again. I decided it was an opportunity to test the waters with this shy kid so I turned and went back. He immediately looked away, his eyes looking down at his desk.

"Steven, I caught you looking at my butt! That's twice now. Do you like my butt?"

"Um," he stammered, "You've got a very nice figure."

I cut him off, "You mean for an older woman?"

"Oh no, I mean yes. I, I mean, for any woman. You have a great figure!"

"Would you like to touch my butt? I'll let you if you want."

"Really?"

I turned around, my backside to him, "Yes! Stand up."

Steven stood and reached out, pressing one finger against my yoga clad ass.

I laughed, "No Steven, feel it. You can use your hands. Squeeze it!"

"Wow," he said, "It's really nice!"

"Thank you. I'm rather proud of it. Now, slide your hands inside my pants and cup my ass in your hands." I said in my sexiest voice.

Steven did as he was told, then stopped as his hands reached the back of my thighs.

"You're wet down there."

"Yes, I am. Don't pull your hands out yet. I want you to keep reaching around. Feel how wet I am?"

"Yes, real wet."

I turned around to face him. When I did so his hands pulled out of my pants. I gently pushed him back against his desk, then took his right hand and slid it down the front of my pants. I held his forearm tightly. I didn't want him to pull his hand away when I told him why I'm so wet. I pulled him closer, to whisper in his ear.

"Finger my wet pussy. Slide your fingers inside me, but be gentle. Andre has a very big dick and he makes my tight pussy so sore. That's it, gently. Hmmm, your fingers feel good in my wet pussy. And you do know, Andre fucked me tonight, right?"

Steven nodded, "Uh huh."

I whispered on, my lips touching his ear, his fingers buried in my wet, used pussy, "He made me cum so many times Steven. That's why my pussy is so wet and loose, from Andre fucking me. He fucks me so good, so deep. But, mostly I'm wet because of Andre's cum. He came a lot. We don't use condoms. We fuck bareback. Slide your fingers deeper inside me. Get them good and wet with Andre's cum."

The kid obeyed. I knew then that I had a new plaything, a sub white boy. I wouldn't fuck the kid, but with hubby's approval maybe I could play the dominate with him.

"Now," I whipered in Steven's ear, "pull your hand out. I want to taste Andre's cum. I love the taste of black boy cum!"

Steven pulled his hand from my pants while I held onto his arm. I drew his fingers to my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick first one, then the other two. I stared Steven in the eyes the whole time as I sucked and licked Andre's cum from his hand. Then, I pulled the boy close and slid my tongue into his mouth, sharing some of Andre's cum. He tried to pull away, but I held his head in place. I slid his hand back into my pants and felt his fingers gently find their way deep into my soaked pussy.

I whispered into his mouth as he surrendered and returned my kisses, "I can't fuck you Steven, but maybe we can still play. I'll ask my husband if I can keep you. Maybe he'll say it's okay if I jack you off or even suck you. Would you like that? I can come visit you in your room right after I fuck Andre and you can help me clean up. You can play with my titties and maybe I'll have you suck them and finger me again. And if you're really well behaved I'll let you lick my pussy. My husband does that when I get home, but I don't mind sharing if he says its ok. There's plenty of Andre's cum to go around. I leak his cum for days after he fucks me. Think about it, our secret; yours, mine and my husbands."

I smiled and winked at the bewildered Steven as I turned to walk away. I looked back after a few steps and Steven once again was watching me swing my ass. The fingers that just seconds ago were up to the knuckles in my wet pussy were at his mouth.

I smiled...

devilstrip
devilstrip
144 Followers