Sue's Ass

Story Info
Too many women in the bedroom.
1.8k words
4.26
9.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grinrain
Grinrain
5 Followers

Good Girl Spanking is a fascinating and intriguing kink. Spanking may be widely recognized as a way to assert power, but a person may enjoy spanking for many reasons, both common and rare. When a man spanks, it is often for the purpose of dominant sexual power over his partner, or simply to cause pain. When women spank, though, it's more likely to be about humiliation or power. Neither applies to me.

For me, spanking is about too many women in the bedroom.

As a woman, you are a fascinating and marvelous creature full of emotions and options that I, as a male, cannot begin to fathom. You have far more colors than I; just look at the span of nail polishes and lipsticks with innumerable names for each color that I can only describe as red and orange. Infinite combinations of clothing and shoes, hairstyles, makeup, and scents combine to form a never-ending palette with which you paint my world, of which I am deeply appreciative.

The myriad roles you play are incredible as well: wife, daughter, mother, lover, homemaker. Working professional, boss, leader, community member. Friend, athlete, musician, fashionista. Sex symbol and fuck goddess. This just scratches the surface of your roles and responsibilities.

Not only do you play all these roles, but you feel you are expected to be good at all of them. Cure cancer, watch your kid graduate from MIT, have mind-blowing sex, and cause a minor car wreck as you stroll down the street, but if you have a bad hair day it IS a bad day. For men, one angle in the mirror where we do not look like a troll, a couple of things that somebody does worse than we do, and it's a good day.

When you enter the bedroom, all your personas come with you. The jibber-jabber in your head tends to prevent you from focusing on me, and on sex. A few of your roles play well in the bedroom, but not all of them, because...

There are way, way, too many women in the bed.

Head down, ass up, dress up, panties down, and suddenly things change. Head on a pillow, arms over your head. Kneeling, with your knees apart. The vulnerability of the position alone drives some of the higher functions from your brain. My left hand smacking your left thigh, smacking low on your left ass cheek, smacking in the middle of that cheek, then smacking the top of your ass. My right hand smacking your right thigh, smacking low on your right cheek, smacking in the middle of your ass, then the top. Firmly.

The fight or flight response kicks in. Blood leaves your higher brain and flows down into your lower, more primal brain. Even more aspects of your personality flee. Blood flows to your ass and to your cunt because of the physical insults to your ass.

As I pause and run my finger over your pussy lips, caress your clit, and rim your cunt, your hips start to rock. Over your pussy, around your clit, and back down to your cunt my fingers play as your breath becomes shallow.

This time, I assault your right cheek first. Five hard smacks as your ass rocks back towards me. Five hard smacks on your left cheek and the room smells of warm flesh and sex. My fingers roam over your pussy again to tease your clit, stroke your lips, and penetrate your pussy with two fingers--but not deeply. Not deeply at all. Just to the first knuckles, twisting and teasing and spreading you wide. Your hips reach for deeper penetration, and you start to beg.

A third time I spank. No pattern this time. A random series of spanks. Your hips rock with each blow. Your breath is ragged and strained. Your ass is on fire and your thighs are ablaze. My hand, too, is feeling the heat.

The room has emptied. It is only the remaining three of you and I.

At this point, we have two erotic paths. Most men--me, sometimes--continue the rough right-handed assault on your ass while our left-hand reaches to touch you intimately. Your hands have left your side to play with your own clit. The fingers of my left-hand circle your labia and enter your cunt. My wet fingers then move to your asshole, rimming it, then back down to your pussy.

You are wet. You are hot. You are ready.

"Lover, fuck me, please fuck me now," you moan.

The words men live for.

My cock, already hard with desire, becomes painfully rigid. One more smack, and it is just the two of us in the room: the fuck goddess, and me.

I bend over your body so I can grab both of your tits with my hands, and pull you up so I can nibble and suck on your neck and feel your hot ass against my cock even through my trousers.

I firmly grope your breasts, rolling your nipples roughly through the material of your dress. One of your hands is in my hair; the other is working your pussy and clit. My hand snakes down your body to pull your hand away from your cunt.

Your hips flail, aching for physical contact.

"What does my baby slut want? What does this hot, beautiful cunt need?" I ask.

"Cock. I need cock in my pussy... I want your cock so badly..."

I push your face down on the bed. Once again I spank you. I spank your ass, your thighs, your ass, your back, your ass. I lose myself in the heat of your skin, the smell of your cunt, the sound of your moans, and in the feel of my hand on your ass.

Finally, I cannot take a minute longer. I need you.

I drop my pants and I line up my cockhead with your pussy.

"Fuck me, lover, Fuck me hard," you plead.

And I enter you fast and hard and deep. Two or three strokes and I am all the way in, the heat of your ass igniting my belly, the fire of your thighs pressed against mine. Your cunt is hotter to me than even your ass.

I fuck you hard, driving my cock deep. My world narrows down to my prick and your cunt. I force my cock into you as hard and as fast as I can, my hands on your hips as they buck and push back into me. Your fingers working your clit again.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, please! Fuck me, Lover! Fuck me hard!" you demand.

Sweat beads on my forehead. I need to come soon. The sex is savage, driven by both our needs. As fast as my body can push, my cock fucks your pussy. You groan.

I warn you. "Baby, I'm coming..."

With one last thrust, I come--half deep inside that incredible pussy of yours,and then half all over your ass. My cock pulses and throbs. Your fingers take you over the last edge and you shudder as your body spasms in orgasm. With that release, I collapse on top of you.

We lay entangled: me and my fuck goddess.

Sometimes we play differently and go down the second path first. Instead of losing control and spanking that sweet ass of yours, my right-hand strokes and plays with your hypersensitive ass while my left-hand reaches to touch you intimately.

I touch your flaming ass with my cool cheeks. I kiss the heat of your upper thighs and your butt cheeks. I delight in the touch and smell of your heated skin. Your need slowly grows with each touch. I once again smack your butt, just enough to keep the heat. My left-hand fingers circle then enter your cunt. My wet fingers move to your asshole, rimming it, then back down to your pussy, always stroking and touching your pussy.

You moan and your hips dance and sway as your need builds.

Wetness coats my fingers. With one hand moving between your cunt and your clit, and the other hand moving down your ass crack, I rim your ass, then push one finger in just slightly. Your breath is more ragged, your cunt rimmed and slightly penetrated, your ass flaming, your asshole squeezing tightly on my finger. I remember how much I love fucking your ass... But not today. Another time, but soon.

Rolling you over and onto your back, I remove your panties and push your dress up. Your legs spread wide. You are wet, hot, and ready.

"Oh god, fuck me and fuck me now!" is what I hear.

More words that I live for.

My cock is hard and rigid with desire. You watch me focus on your glistening pink pussy. With two fingers you open the slit even wider.

I drop my pants and line up my cockhead with your pussy.

In a deep, lust-charged voice, you again say, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I enter you with short strokes, fast and hard. Your body reaches for mine, needing to be filled.

Far too soon, I'm all the way in, the heat of your ass igniting my belly, the fire of your thighs pressed against my ribs, your cunt hotter to me then even your ass, your right breast crushed by my body.

My right hand kneads your left tit, pinching and twisting the nipple through the material of your dress. I kiss and bite your neck and take your mouth with mine. Leaning on my elbow, I kiss your right breast. When I find your nipple, I suck and bite it through the dress and thin bra, feeling you under my lips.

You whisper, "Ian, oh, oh, Lover...."

Our world is my prick and your cunt.

I drive my cock into you as hard and as fast as I can and my hips meet yours as we fall into our rhythm. Your nails scratching at my back urge me on.

Your eyes glaze over and your back arches. Sweat beads on my forehead. I need to cum soon. The sex is savage driven by both our needs. Furiously, my cock fucks your pussy.

"Ian, Lover, I'm coming!" you moan.

I slow for an instant to feel your orgasm take your body, relishing the feeling your climax gives me. Then driven by need, I pump you hard again. You pull my hair as your legs clinch my waist, adding to my raging desire.

Then you drive me over the edge. "Come, Ian, come. Fill my pussy. My cunt needs your cum badly."

With one last thrust, I explode deep inside that incredible pussy of yours.

Feeling drained, my energy drops rapidly.

I hug you and kiss your lips. You remove my shirt as I take off my pants. I remove your dress and your bra, and I then kiss both your breasts and your lips.

My fuck goddess is quiet, satiated, and sleepy. I encircle your body with mine, enjoying the afterglow with my friend, my lover.

Grinrain
Grinrain
5 Followers