Suffering The Blissful Consequences

Story Info
Stacy yearns for William's attention.
789 words
3.63
1.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers

Entry for the 750 Word Project 2024. All characters are of my imagination and were not inspired by anyone who is real. All characters are over 18, despite the word choice in the story.

*****************************

Stacy Hewitt. Her breasts were small, but her thighs were thick. Her stomach was skinny, but her ass was fat. Her eyes were dark, but her hair was light blonde. She turned heads where she walked, she attracted the attention she desperately craved wherever she went. She knew every man in town wanted her... Until she came across William Beckingham.

William’s hair was styled neatly, his suit was without a single wrinkle, his face remained emotionless and stoic, he was a true businessman by heart. Down to his very core, no one could read his face or thoughts.

Every day was a new excuse for an attempt to seduce him.

Day 1 - “Accidentally” bump into him and spill his coffee on his suit, offer to pay.

Day 15 – Ask about a fake lost dog.

Day 29 – Grab his coffee and say their orders were switched.

Nothing worked, but why?

William saw her pathetic attempts to get his attention, and he still paid her little mind.

Until today, she thought.

William walked into the cafe as usual, ordering his americano. Stacy was ready to initiate her plan, waiting around the side of the building in the narrow alleyway, just waiting for him to pass by.

And he did, and Stacy purposely bumped into him and watched his papers from his suitcase fly.

His grip on his case tightened as she did the worst acting when apologize, her condescending tone was barely disguised.

“Oops, sorry Mister!” She picked up a few of the papers off the ground, not even noticing the vein on his clenched jaw becoming more visible by the second. “I guess I’m just clumsy like that!”

His hand was so tight on his case handle his fingers were white. Then, his grip softened, and the case fell to the ground. Stacy noticed this and paused in picking up the papers, looking up at him with confusion.

Her throat was grabbed by the tall man, and she was pushed into the alleyway against the brick wall with a yelp.

His voice was dangerously harsh as his lips brushed her ear and he muttered, “You want my attention that fucking bad?”

Before she could answer, he continued, “Fine, I’ll give it to you then.”

Stacy felt the man rip off her dress, revealing her bare perky breasts and black lace panties. She gasped and felt his gaze on her body. He turned her around and pushed her arms against the wall, without a chance for her to protest.

Her underwear dropped around her ankles, and he wasted no time with preparation or foreplay, hearing his pants unzip with his belt buckle.

She felt her knees get weak and she shuddered hearing his buckle clank against the ground.

William smacked her ass with force, echoing the alleyway as she squealed softly. “I’ll give you all the attention you want, starting with the first day.”

With that, his already hard cock mercilessly pushed past her tight entrance with a bit of resistance, but he thrusted hard into her to counter it.

“Ahn-” was all she could muster as he brutally pounded her tight pussy with his long shaft, pounding her cervix over and over until he was sure it was going to bruise.

He grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back for better leverage, then began to thrust at a fast and hard pace.

Stacy watched her vision go blurry with tears as her cheeks burned red, her mouth hung open while she moaned and whined helplessly. Her feet slid as she tried to keep herself grounded, her juices overflowing on his cock and dripping down her thighs.

“Ah- Ngh- Hnggg I’m sorry-”

His relentless thrusting came to a brief halt, “What was that?”

“I’m sorryyyyyyyyy- nggghhhh...”

“Too bad. This is what you wished for, isn’t it? So, take it like the cock slut you are.”

He felt her walls convulse around his thick cock as she screamed from overwhelming ecstasy, her legs squirming and quivering with pain and pleasure.

“Don’t give out yet, I still haven’t came.” His hands moved to her hips and began pounding at a dangerous pace, her body going slightly limp as her arms slid down the wall with hardly any strength left.

Then, suddenly she felt her womb flooded with his hot seed, he grunted aggressively as he spilled every drop inside her tight channel. Her pussy was overly swollen.

“Happy now, little girl?” He grabbed her tit, whispering, “Be careful what you wish for.”

EliasxM
EliasxM
33 Followers