All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyabout 3 years ago

Time marches on. Thanks for this WW. As usual you have set the stage. Time to march on.

RegnzRegnzabout 3 years ago

Wow what a ending

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
Damn. What an ending!

Either IC goes or Cindy. WW's foreshadowing points at Cindy Ross going to the FBI, but that is conjecture without data. Also foreshadowed, perhaps, is the IC going to the FBI or elsewhere at the State or Federal level.

Yes, it's personal by the Union Rep, despite his statement. He lies, he lies, he lies.

Thanks, WW. Thanks for your brilliant writing, for sharing your work, and for all you do.

AATW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, although you have left us wondering once again about the IC and his family business. I , along with many of your readers would like to see a peaceful resolution tp the problem. Hopefully in your next installment we can see some results of the compromise the sherriff is working on. Thanks for a really great story aand the inclusion of most of the previous characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Remember when these stories had sex scenes? Yeah, me neither.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
BITTER SQUABBLES AMONGST THE RANKS AND FILE

sooner or later catapult to the top echelon dragging the dirt within, TK U MLJ LV NV

fuzzy94fuzzy94almost 3 years ago

NO WAY, CAN'T SHIP CINDY OUT ...

Cindy has to wake up about the press and remember the verbal attacks on Betsy, Tasha, and Carol.

Time for IC to work some magic or is this a ploy to find a mole?

pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

Wow . Ole Gris has quite a task to figure out . Gonna be tough . The Green crowbar is no less stubborn than the IC . So that should be interesting . But something else I wanted to ask . With all the vast characters and their well descripted selves . All of the LEO's , LEA's , FBI's , CIA's , NSA's , DOJ's , The R's and the D's , criminals , kids , dogs . Making for a fully packed story .

Was it the request of the readers or a personal choice to completely stop the erotic edge of this tale ? I could understand backing off a little or even a lot . But now there is none . I just wondered . I will faithfully read on . No matter the case .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
pk2curious

First, my next story (nearly done) has no sex, but after that you (plural) are going to be inundated with sex in the next few stories, to the point you’ll be begging me to stop!

Also, as I began these stories and kept on writing them, I found that sex often was incongruous with the mystery stories, and it was getting harder and harder to write good sex scenes -and- integrate them into the mystery stories. Also, as I’ve gotten older, the ‘drive’ to write sex scenes has waned. Ergo, less to no sex. It is what it is.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 3 years agoAuthor
New story submitted

The first chapter of my newest story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

VERY GOOS ONE HAVE NEVER SEEN IT Tkw so long to post after you submittede

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Something's not right! Cindy could leave and go to her father's Vision but she's helping other public divisions at the moment. I don't think her attitude to the Media is correct, well it yo the media as portrayed here.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum7 months ago

Great story. I especially liked the analogy of the one watch/tap watch. 😃

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****It's about time. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES