All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 05'

by naughtykitten21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love it!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
An interesting finish

A good read just watch out for those errors that trip up the smooth flow. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awww

It wasn't one of the best, but that didn't detract much from the lovely plot & it's sweetness. Write more to get better & thanks for sharing this! :)

naughtykitten21naughtykitten21over 11 years agoAuthor
Latest update

Just so all of the "Sugar and Spice" fans know, I've begun a new series featuring Murphy, Amber and Mandy's oldest child and oldest daughter. She will be discovering her sexuality in the series "Rosarum et Tulips" which means "Roses and Tulips" in Latin. Just submitted it in the early hours of the morning, and was pretty much half asleep when it was done, but I worked really hard and I think people who have followed "Sugar and Spice" could potentially really enjoy it. The story begins when Murphy is eighteen, much like her mother's, so Amber and Mandy are in their thirties. They don't make as big of an appearance (in the first one, just a cameo or two) but I will definitely make their roles bigger as the story develops. Some fans told me that I didn't flesh out very much at the beginning of "Sugar and Spice", so that's what I wanted to do here. Murphy is a charming young woman, and I hope many, if not all, of you "Sugar and Spice" fans enjoy her. Her first appearance as a lead character will appear in the next week or so.

Love you guys!

--naughtykitten21

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

That was an awesome finish ! You rock!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Like it, just had questions like how Ben get the ring

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous