Sugar Baby

Story Info
A sugar daddy shares his sugar baby with two friends.
3.4k words
4.42
26k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sofia Malhotra had become Edward's sugar baby by accident. It had been more than just his compliments that drew her to him. She already knew she was attractive. She was aware of the effect of her pouty lips and large, innocent-looking eyes, especially framed by her dark hair. It made her look innocent, made men want to know how far that innocence went, and what dark secret her deep eyes held. There was also her body, tall, lean, and with large breasts that were perky despite their size. She had been hounded by boys since she was in high school, so she was used to the flirting, the offers to pay for her meals, the compliments.

With Edward, it was more than mere compliments. It was the bold way he had walked up to the counter, pushed aside her credit card just as Sofia was about to pay and tapped his card on the reader. From there, it was an offer to drink their coffee together. Over coffee, he made his proposal. College was expensive. He offered Sofia a lifestyle she could never have had with her part time job or even the help from her parents. Sofia agreed, her emotions a mix of nervousness and excitement.

It helped that Edward was a gentleman. He had expectations but never demands. He was also very generous. He gave her the cover that would be an acceptable explanation for her sudden income to her conservative Indian parents: a position in his company with a nice title. It helped even more that he was good looking. Edward was tall and kept himself in shape. Salt and pepper hair gave him a dignified appearance. With his age also came experience. All of Sofia's boyfriends had all been the same age as her and being with a man in his 50s had its perks. He knew how to please her in ways none of them ever had. It was months before they even fucked, months of buildup and teasing touches and him teaching her things about her body she hadn't even known. When they finally did, he had been gentle, loving, guided by her and guiding her. He had promised to teach her things and he had. He had awakened desires in her she hadn't even known.

Just after their second anniversary together, he invited her to his place for a special night. A night that would change things dramatically. Thanks to his help, she was going to graduate college nearly a year early, and he wanted her to meet some friends who could help her in her future. He instructed her to wear specific lingerie and clothes, both of which he had bought her. He had good tastes, choosing clothes that accented the brown of her skin and the darkness of her eyes and hair. She understood what that meant and complied without question. She had come to trust him explicitly and she didn't hesitate to follow his requests.

As usual, the car he had arranged for her dropped her off at his place on time. Her black slacks hugged her curves before flaring around her calves. The light blue blouse was thin and did little to hide the white bra beneath. Sofia walked up to the door to be greeted by Edward. His smile melted into a kiss as he drew her into him. His hand drifted from the small of her back to cup her ass.

"You look lovely, Sofia," he breathed into her mouth.

Sofia followed him into the living room. She had been there so many times before. Fucked there so many times. But she froze for a moment when she saw the two other men there, chatting politely. She knew they were going to be there but hadn't really thought of them being there. Not really thought about what was expected. They were around the same age as Edward. They both were handsome and fit like Edward. Both were dressed in casual business clothes— expensive clothes. They held drinks in their hands and fell silent as they looked at her.

Sensing her hesitation, Edward gave her an encouraging push on her back.

"This is Kevin." Edward pointed to the closest man. Kevin was older than Edward and his companion, balding with a white beard. He smiled at Sofia as he stood up to shake her hand. "Hi, Sofia. You are as lovely as Ed described."

She couldn't help but blush.

"And this is David." David was tall and the tight polo neck he wore accented the muscles of his body. Younger than Kevin and Edward, he raked his eyes over her as he stood up and shook her hand. "Oh, definitely. You are very lovely."

The two men sat back down and Edward guided Sofia to the sofa while he went to pour her a glass of wine. Soon, the four of them were settled. The conversation meandered across a dozen topics. Edward's friends were engaging and intelligent. They quickly had her relaxed and laughing.

"So, what do you think of my girl, gentlemen?" Edward asked during a break in the conversation as he poured the third - or was it the fourth? - glass of wine.

"Sofia, you are amazing!" David said. She liked the fact that they talked to her and not about her. Kevin nodded. She gave the two men a grin. Sofia was comfortable, happy. She leaned back into Edward, twisting to give him a little peck. He didn't let her leave it at a peck, grabbing her face to turn her head toward him. His kiss deepened, his tongue into her mouth was followed by a deep moan. She felt his cock start to harden against her, reminding her why she was there. She moaned in return, shifting to grant him easier access to her mouth. His hand tugged at her blouse, pulling it out of her pants. A bare hand found the warm skin.

When it started to dip into the waistband of her pants, she pulled away and warily glanced at the other two men. David was grinning from behind his glass. Kevin gave her a smile.

"Ed, I - "

Edward gave her a smile. "It's okay. I think you'll like this."

He silenced the protest with another deep kiss. His hands unbuttoned her blouse. He slid it off her shoulders, revealing her breasts in their white bra beneath. She glanced over to the other men who were watching intently, Kevin swirling his wine, David leaning back and watching through half-lidded eyes. Their eyes took in the curves of her body, lingering on her breasts. When Edward's hands came up to cup them, they watched that movement too. There was something so deeply erotic about the way they were watching. Drinking her in. Raptured by her. Heat flooded to her cheeks, her chest heaved. Her eyes fluttered as Edward pinched her nipples through the fabric of her bra, rolling them between his finger and thumb. She moaned.

"So pretty," David said, and Sofia noticed that he had started to stroke his own hard cock through his pants.

"Isn't she?" Edward agreed, running his hand behind her back to unhook her bra. Her breasts fell free, large and perky. Edward cupped them and massaged them. He grabbed Sofia and maneuvered her closer to him, pulling her so she rested back against him, the view to their audience even better. Then he continued to run his hands along her body. One hand stroked her along her throat and chest, played with her breasts and teased her dark, pebble hard nipples. The other hand ran down the flat plane of her belly and dipped below the waistband of her black slacks. His friends' eyes followed those hands. He laid kisses along the skin of her neck, and she arched into the places where his mouth touched her skin. A low moan escaped her lips. One of his friends gave her another compliment she barely heard. Edward knew how to touch her. Her heartbeat was quickening as the heat of need began to build.

Kevin gulped down the final sips of his wine and leaned forward, watching Sofia's face intently as Edward's hand slipped below her pants and panties, his fingers making their way through the neatly trimmed patch of hair to her clit, making her groan as he touched the sensitive bud. She melted backwards into him, her eyes fluttering. He ran circles around her clit, and she bucked under his touch, pressed herself onto his hand and ground her hips into him. She moaned as he played with her juicy slickened clit and sweat-sheened breasts in tandem, his kisses driving her crazy. The other two men watched, transfixed by the way she writhed as she gripped Edward's wrist and rode his hand.

After a while, he pulled his hand away, making her whimper slightly with desire.

"More?" she said, and he kissed her neck, laughing lightly.

"Oh, you'll get more, baby. Patience." He gently pushed her away from him and gestured for her to stand. She did, turning to face him. She took in his appearance, his graying hair and strong jaw. She bent to kiss him as his hands ran over her ass. She could feel David and Kevin's eyes on her. Edward stared into her eyes as he unsnapped her pant button. Then, a slow, lingering pull on the zipper. Behind her, the two men sighed in anticipation. Edward hooked a hand in her waistband and pulled down her pants, sliding them down her long bare legs. She kicked them off, standing in only her panties. She felt so exposed, and to her surprise, reveled in it. Three men - rich and powerful - were entranced by her. A slight flush colored her tan skin, and she couldn't seem to calm her excited breathing. She returned to his lap.

Edward held Sofia's face in his hands as he kissed her deeply, his tongue running along the inside of her mouth, over her teeth, dancing with her tongue. She opened to him, responding with her own deep kiss, tongue parrying and attacking. She ran her hands along his broad chest, touched his stubbled jaw, buried her hands in his hair. All the while, his friends were taking in the show. She straddled his lap and she could feel his erection through her panties. She ground herself onto him, planting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself.

Edward's hands stroked and explored her body as he continued to kiss her, teasing her by nipping at her lips. He squeezed her breasts, caressed her ass, ran a hand through her hair. She rode him through their clothes, grinding against him in a way that made her eyes roll back. Her panty wet with her juices. It wasn't enough, she wanted more of him.

"More?" She groaned into her sugar daddy's ear. He smiled, giving her a peck to the cheek.

"Okay, baby, take your panties off for me." Sofia slid off him just long enough to do as he had instructed and then she climbed back onto Edward's lap. She stroked his cock. It was thick and heavy even through his pants. Eyes locked with her sugar daddy, she opened his pants and drew out his cock. She moaned at the sight as her hand wrapped around the thick shaft. She slowly stroked the shaft, drawing groans of need from all three men. Then, she leaned down to lick the bulbous head. Looking into Edward's eyes, she took his cock into her mouth, slowly swallowing it until her chin brushed his balls. He groaned and she found a languid rhythm, enjoying the fullness in her mouth. Soon, to her disappointment, he raised her head off his cock. He slid his pants off and gestured for her to straddle him. Hands on hips, he pressed his cock to the entrance of her dark pussy. She moaned as he guided her down onto him.

The feeling of his cock inside her was familiar, but it never ceased to bring her an intense amount of pleasure. He was large, and he stretched her slick pussy to the fullest, his cock hitting that special spot inside her before he ever started to thrust into her. He stayed still for a while, letting her do the work of riding him, lifting and lowering her lithe body on his cock, pressing herself down onto him in a way that drove him deeper into her.

Edward gestured for his friends, who had been watching each of her movements closely. They crossed the room, sitting on either side of Edward and Sofia. Edward palmed Sofia's breasts, and David lifted a hand to touch her face, pulling her towards him slightly. With only a brief hesitating glance at Edward, she leaned into David and he kissed her. She moaned in encouragement, and he kissed her deeper. His kiss was rougher than Edward's. Hungrier. David sucked on her bottom lip as his hands found her body, running over her back to squeeze her ass as she continued to move up and down Edward's body.

Edward moved his own hands to grab Sofia's hips and Kevin's warm, soft, uncalloused hands found her breasts instead. A thumb rubbed the hard nipple, squeezed the pliant brown flesh. Edward took over her movements, thrusting into her as he maneuvered her hips to grind downward onto his cock. He kept her in place, filling her with his pulsating cock with slight movements that you wouldn't think would do anything. But he was grinding into her and keeping her in place so his friends could enjoy her body. And, those hands brought their own pleasure. The sensation of the other men's hands and mouths on her only made the heat burn hotter. Sofia had never pictured Edward sharing her, but now that he was, she couldn't get over how he knew it was the right thing. Edward fucked her pussy steadily, and the other men continued to kiss and fondle her. David's thumbs caressed her cheeks, and Kevin's hands kneaded her breasts. The combination of sensations was overwhelming.

Sofia was tentative about touching the other men, but once she had planted a hand on Kevin's beard and stroked David's shoulder, she couldn't help herself. She ran her hand from David's shoulder down his chest, to his lap. She had seen him stroking himself through his pants earlier, and she took over that job, feeling the stiff outline of his cock through the material. Her position was awkward and made more so by Edward's cock spearing her, but she stroked him through his pants as best as she could, and he rewarded her by kissing her harder. He pulled away momentarily to kiss along her jaw and suck at the skin under her ear, drawing a growl of pleasure.

Enjoying David's response to her touches, Sofia moved her other hand from Kevin's face down to his pants as well, finding him equally stiff. Kevin was bold and needy. He grabbed her wrist and held her hand at bay while he undid his pants with one hand to guide her hand to his cock. It was warm and hard in her hand. Thinner, but longer than Edward's. And circumscribed. She had never had a man without a foreskin before. She pulled away from David's kisses for a moment to spit on her palm before grabbing Kevin's cock again, stroking him. All the while, Edward thrust into her deeply. She was breathless, panting with pleasure, her pussy and both hands full of cock.

David kissed her lips once more, then pulled away, standing up. He followed Kevin's lead and had his cock out of his pants. Edward moved, taking Sofia with him as they changed position. He moved her so that they were sideways on the couch. She could still reach Kevin's cock, and his hands continued to play with her body, palms caressing her neck, her tits, fingers tracing her navel. Sofia couldn't help the moan that all the touches and Edward's thrusts drew from her.

"You sound so pretty when you moan," David said. He stood beside them, his hand stroking the foreskin back and forth inches from her face. She knew what he wanted. A moment of hesitation was overcome by Edward whispering permission and encouragement. Sofia opened her mouth obediently. He pressed his tip against her lips, and she kissed the tip of cock, tasting precum as she ran her tongue along the slit. She wrapped her lips around the head and swirled her tongue, sucking slightly. David, impatient, pressed his cock deeper into her mouth and opened her mouth wider, leaning into it. She took him into the back of her throat, and he slowly began to fuck her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to pull groans of pleasure from Edward's friend.

Her hand never stopped stroking Kevin's cock, and Edward's thrusts were relentless. It was all consuming and incredible. She had never felt so full. It was a lot all at once, but there was a rhythm to it that was as pleasant as the intrusions themselves. Edward's thrusts in her pussy and David's in her mouth came one after the other, so Sofia's body was pressed into David from Edward's movements, then pressed back down onto Edward's cock by the way David fucked her throat. She helped the best she could, grinding her hips down onto Edward and bobbing her head onto David's cock. She made slight wet gagging noises that drew groans from David.

Kevin and Edward's hands on her body roamed all around. Edward crushed her breast, tweaking the nipple. Kevin dragged his hand down through her glistening pubic hair to rub at her hard clit. The pleasure in her mounted. Breath ragged and then catching, she was building to that crescendo. The men saw the signs. Kevin pressed at her clit, Edward crushed her breast, David thrust deep into her mouth. The orgasm that came was quick and powerful. Her back strained to arch as Kevin and Edward held her in place. She choked on her breath. Her entire body shook, and waves of pleasure rode over her. She practically screamed around David's cock, and her pussy clenched around Edward's cock, pushing him over the edge a few moments later. He drove his cock into her, held it there and as he had done countless times before, emptied into her. He held her in place as her spasms began to settle.

David continued to fuck her mouth relentlessly. His hands buried themselves in her bedraggled hair, and he pulled her head even further into him, driving his cock all the way down her throat, her face buried in his hairy pelvis. She pulled her head back slowly, until nothing but the tip of her tongue touched his cock and she could take in a ragged breath before she took the entirety of him deep again, her lips wrapped tightly. She sucked on his cock, pressing her soft tongue onto him, and his hips tensed in the telltale sign. She looked up at him with her large brown eyes. With a grunt, he came, filling her mouth with his cum. She swallowed it, suckling it empty before he stepped away with weak knees and deep, ragged breaths.

Sofia wasn't done yet. She looked to Kevin as the man moved to take his friend's place. Looking up at him, she took his cock in her mouth. She felt Edward harden beneath her and he slipped back into her enflamed wet pussy. She squeezed Kevin's balls as her mouth moved up and down his cock, tongue lapping at the pulsating veins of his shaft, flicking the head. He let her control the pace. She matched Edward's slow strokes, head bobbing up and down the shaft. Kevin groaned as her tongue dragged up and down the shaft. Then, she felt him tense and twitch in her mouth and readied herself for his load holding the head in her mouth, flicking it in encouragement. With a load groan, he filled her mouth. Cum dribbled down her chin as she milked his cock. Emptied, he pulled away with the same weak-kneed stagger. His breathing was as ragged as his friend's.

With a low moan, Sofia collapsed back into Edward as he resumed a steady pistoning motion. Soon, another orgasm built and released. The entire time she locked eyes with the two men. This is what Edward had wanted and she wouldn't disappoint. She was a good girl.

"Next time, I want to be inside her." David said.

Sofia smiled. Next time. Yes, she was definitely a good girl.