Sugar Cube 01

Story Info
Lotto scratchers and the Enchantments & Charms Festival.
2.2k words
2.71
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sugar Cube 01

"Hey Jayde, to what do I owe this pleasant surprise visit in advance of the Enchantments & Charms Festival tonight? Please, come in and tell me what's up."

"Thanks Sugar Cube. I just wanted to talk to you away from the crowds. I also want a wine cooler and my scratch offs. I mean, that billion-dollar winner is out there with my name on it, so."

"Well, everyone does like how your eyes get all big and crazy as you fruitlessly leave those little piles of scratch off crud behind, but hey, someone has to find the lucky billion-dollar winner, right? Anyways, I just buy them in bulk now, so there's probably a stack on my dresser and WTF, right? I thought buying things in bulk meant a discount, but I guess the lotto system doesn't subscribe to that. Anyways, have a seat and I'll get you a wine cooler. Or just blaze into my bedroom and then have a seat, I guess."

You know, Jayde does get cuter when she's leaning forward and frantically scratching her scratchers. I think it's the way her hair hangs down over her face. And the way her eyes seem to change from blue to dragon ice blue.

"Alright Jayde, you have a wine cooler and you're gripping those scratchers like there is a billion-dollar winner in there, so what else do I need to know about this surprise visit? Mm-mmm?"

"$100!"

"Jayde, is this about a certain Polo shirt guy? Like the friend of my Polo shirt wearing friend?"

"$50!"

"Well, I know you have a rep to protect and all with the misfits, but maybe Troy has a black Polo shirt."

"Stupid freaking loser! Why do you buy me loser scratch offs anyways. Sugar Cube?"

"Come on, Jayde, just admit that you want me to "push" things along tonight at the festival. I mean, I'm actually my friend's Jerry's type, so I'm sure we can wander around the festival as a foursome."

"Whoop, $150!"

"OMG, is it that big of a deal for the (short) goth princess from the river park to be seen with a guy who wears a Polo shirt? I mean, are there misfit rules and stuff?"

"Damn, back-to-back losers (like your love life)."

"Fine, we'll go to the festival, we'll bump into them, you know, in the corner and around the back and maybe I'll suggest a nightcap here at my place after the festival. I mean, Jerry still texts with me and what's not to love about you from Troy's view point, so. But you have to bring a bag and change into literally anything that isn't black."

"YES! Back-to-back $100's!"

"Hah, I don't care if you know enough already that you're prepared to be a "woman" for Troy, you actually deserve it, but my other bedroom is basically a dumping ground for me, so don't expect much, but I will change the sheets."

"SOB! $300!"

"Jerry and I smashed lips once, that's all. I mean, it was more like a like a head-on collision in the kitchen and we may have braced ourselves in a weird way, but that's all."

"Fuck! A Billion Dollars! Oh, wait, $10. How is there even $10 winner on a $20 scratch off? Oh wait, $100."

"Fine! I'll text Jerry and suggest a pre-festival nightcap or whatever that's called, but if things start to get awkward with Jerry and I, you can't bale on me and disappear into my other bedroom. I mean, I'm pretty sure he wanted me to be his "woman" that day in the kitchen. So, let's plan on 7pm and you better bring a bigger over-night bag and at least one WHITE tank T."

"Ugh, I already told you that buying me loser scratch offs is a waste of your money! Also, keep things pumped up and skip the $5 scratchers, Sugar Cube."

"Well, going braless from the get go is a little unfair of you, LOL, not that Polo shirt guy Troy would agree with me, right?"

"OMG! Back-to-back-to-back $75's!"

"Well, what does it matter that I think half naked is the same as leaving my shorts unbuttoned? I mean, it worked for Jerry and all."

"Good talk, Sugar Cube. I just hope Polo shirt guy Troy likes me back. Anyways, I'm sorry for all the secrecy and stuff at the festival, but you know, right? The misfits and all."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, the worker bees surround and protect the queen bee, buy sooner or later, right?"

Well, the future would be on her, right folks? I mean, with her goth background and Troy's preppy background and all, I actually didn't see much of a future for them, but that was for her to figure out and work out.

"Come on in guys. Jerry, I'm glad you could make it and Troy, it's nice to see you again. And this is my friend Jayde, who also looks great in a purple tank T, apparently. Troy, you may remember Jayde from the golf outing where I sponsored the sports drink golf cart. Jayde, this is Polo shirt guy Troy with the amazing hair and all, as I'm sure you will remember. Also, wow, I guess Jerry is being a little forward right from the get go and somehow managed to get me half naked, so excuse me while I fix that. And scold Jerry for being so slick about things."

I mean, he reached over and snapped his fingers and snap, my shorts button was undone, leaving me half naked, of course. And to be polite to my other guests, I course scolded Jerry in my bedroom, as I rebuttoned my shorts. Or pretended too.

"I'm still scared, Jerry."

Well, that just means I'm your first, so."

"I need to protect my friend out in the living room, Jerry and not in here fooling around with you."

"Oh, Troy will use protection with your (way too cute) friend. Besides, if you go out into the living room now, well, you might get a different view of Polo shirt guy Troy."

"Well, I made her (and the way hot Troy) a bed in the other bedroom, so."

Just after I said that, that's when I knew a few things. I mean, I knew that his shorts just magically slid down his legs because of his finger snapping skills with buttons on shorts and I may have known a few things from when we smashed lips in the kitchen before, but I didn't know that he stood out so straight. Like a board, LOL, a board in heat.

That's when I knew that Jayde must have been busy "being a woman" for Troy because she wasn't responding to my emergency "rescue me" texts and no, I don't know why she says it that way.

But I did know that his board wasn't going to fit in the only hole I had between my legs and I sensed that he knew that I knew that, so that's when I knew what comes along with the gentle pushing down on the shoulders. Oh, I knew I had no idea how to handle his plank and I also sensed that he knew that, so, he just took over. LOL, that's when I knew that I had a gag reflex issue and I also knew that he knew how to work around that (with some skill, I might add, Jerry!). LOL, that's when I knew that keeping a bottle of water on my night stand was a good, no great idea!

Unfortunately, maybe, that's when I knew that, SOB, Jerry bounced back! Quickly! And that's when I knew that I was taking too long to get my shorts down. I mean, I knew my shorts made off of me, but the tights I wear under my shorts didn't make it. I mean, that's when I knew that tights are not very strong, compared to Jerry's hands anyways.

"Jerry!"

"Drool for me, Sugar Cube."

"Jerry!"

"Hmmm, you should stop hiding these buns. They are yummy and they split so perfectly."

"Ooh, ooh, Jerry!"

"OMG, that's tight, Sugar Cube."

"Jerry! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Oh, um, oh."

"That's right, Sugar Cube, you can roll your hips a little, it's natural."

"Jerry! Damn it, Jerry, it, ooh, ooh, it feels like the condo, ugh, ugh, is slipping off and we shouldn't."

"LOL, that's just the lube getting things loosened up Sugar Cube. I mean, you know that from when one of friends (like that goth goddess) was a woman for you, right? Anyways, pull on yourself for me Sugar Cube and catch up. I want you, ugh, ugh, to make your own mess in your, ooh, ooh, your own bed."

"Oh, I just forgot about how slick things get, that's all. And I can't pull on myself being so smashed into the bed and all, so you're fucking me like you've wanted to fuck me for a while now and that's good enough. And hurry up and "get good enough" because I dying under here."

"Hm, ugh, ugh, hm, hm, ugh, hmmm."

"And you owe me a new of maroon tights."

"Whew, ah, you just go out and get yourself something pretty and another box of condoms, Sugar Cube."

Well, that part of my life was behind and I'm not complaining. I've known Jerry from before, so I could have done worse.

"Alright, bye guys, ah, kisses and thanks, OK, see you later at the Enchantments and Charms Festival."

"Wow Sugar Cube, that was some pre-festival nightcap social. Whew!"

"Yeah, well, you were in the bedroom for long enough, Jayde. I mean, geez. I almost had to do more stuff again."

"Yeah, well, I notice that you switched tights from maroon to dark blue, so."

"Oh, well, we were talking about you anyways. So, Polo shirt guy Troy, right?"

"Wow. I mean, I'm positive that everything before today was just a nut dump on their part, but wow, Polo shirt Troy wowed me, wowed me again and I even let him wow me raw the third time."

"Jayde! That's risky."

"I know, but I figured his juice bottle was pretty empty, so wow, right? I mean, I'm this close to saying that you don't have to buy me anymore scratch offs! I mean, I am not saying that, but wow."

"So, you were a good "woman" for Troy?"

"Oh, and I didn't know I had it in me, but stop fishing. I still need my scratchers to keep my eyes that dragon ice blue that you keep telling people about. And we can go get Enchanted and Charmed now, but if any of the misfits ask, um, we were running around the parking lot and flattening car tires with my blade. Which reminds me, whew, what a blade on Polo shirt Troy! And by the way, I like how your side of life lives. Did you smell his Polo shirt?"

Well, I tried to chime in but it was getting late and I didn't want the misfits to send out a posse looking for their little goth goddess, so we freshened up and headed up to the Enchantments & Charms Festival.

"Jayde! Where the hell have you been? We were worried sick that one of these puke preppies in Polo shirts had snatched you up or something. And why are smiling like that and glowing? And what's with the normal blue eyes? Isn't your friend keeping up with your free scratchers? I mean, I'd punish him myself for shorting you from your scratcher addiction if he wasn't walking funny and stuff."

"Sorry Bruno, but you know me, I was demonstrating the back hand slash technique that you taught me to Sugar Cube in the parking lot. And um, hey, you know me again Bruno, there isn't any room in my life for some puke preppy in a Polo shirt (with the fucking amazing hair) and all."

"Well, fine, just get in the middle of our circle. These fricking Polo shirt preppy guys have the jocks as backup. Remember boys, even a hot dog can be a weapon."

Well, at least Jayde had her people who watched out for her, right?

"I didn't short Jayde from her lotto scratchers Bruno, I just withheld a few tickets because she was moaning and oohing and groaning and her damn dragon ice blue eyes were starting the tickets on fire, that's all. And you better have the boys tighten up the circle because we both know that preppy Polo shirt wearing guys adore her face, so try to hide that (from Polo shirt guy Troy)."

"Damn, $75 right out of the gate."

"Tighten it up crew, hide that perfect face! So, Sugar Cube, did you want any one-on-one back hand slash lessons? Like behind the enchanting and charming Witch's Fun House?"

"Fire! A Billion Dollars (minus a billion dollars plus $400)."

"Well Bruno, I'm walking funny and all from over practicing the back hand slash technique, so maybe you better offer me your forearm and gingerly walk me behind the very enchanting and very charming Witch's Fun House and you know, scold me about keeping up with Jayde's weird addiction. And then maybe scold her another day for keeping every winner to herself."

"SOB, I love you, Sugar Cube, $100 with a 5X kicker! My eyes, my eyes! I did it with my eyes!"

Wow, Bruno had a huge upper body, not that I traced out a few sections of it and all.

End Sugar Cube 01