All Comments on 'Perspectives Ch. 03b - Laci Morgan'

by Silasmarner

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LeibowitzLeibowitzover 1 year ago

I have not yet read your series of stories. I have to say, however, that your sequencing of them is utterly baffling, and makes me hesitant to start in on them. Are they to be read in the order of the dates of their posting? Or in the order of their sequence numbers? If the former, then what is the purpose of the sequence numbers? If the latter, then no one should start reading until all the parts have been published, as you keep going back to insert additional parts. Moreover, all of the pieces are identified as "Parts", except for the most recent one (3b), which is a "Chapter". Is 3b intended to play a different role in the sequence, or is its identification just sloppy? And, BTW, 3b also has a different title: "Sugar Perspectives", as opposed to "Perspectives" like all the others. I would have thought from the title that it is a different story, but the 3b sequence identifier says otherwise.

Of course, it may be that, after publishing a few parts of the story, you realize that some of the earlier parts should really have had more content --- leading you to go back and add additional sub-parts. But that is belied by the fact that you've published the earlier parts with an "a" suffix, indicating that they are incomplete; so you know in advance that more needs to be added.

If you are going to use such a strange publishing & numbering sequence, then I think you should at least publish a guide concerning the order in which you intend the various parts be read. And if they can be read effectively in any sequence, then say so.

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello Leibowitz,

The story is read in the order of (A1, A2, B1. B2, etc). The idea was to fill in other things in the past from other viewpoints as the story progressed. Some of them are the same event from the other person's view point. I explained that in the first few side stories. A fun experiment but maybe not for stories that aren't published together. It was worth a shot.

The last part's story name is an error on Literotica's side. I have no idea where that title came from but it has been submitted for an edit. It should be Perspectives 3b.

The remaining parts will all be 7, 8, and maybe 9. 3b was the last side story.

The next story will be "New Perspectives" and it will have a prologue if you don't want to read this series. Thanks for the feedback.

SilasmarnerSilasmarnerover 1 year agoAuthor

This is perspectives pt. 3b. The title is still not correct. The story reads in order 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, etc. the remaining parts will just be pt. 7, 8, etc. I think I finish this in 9 unless Laci’s sister does something I don’t expect.

New perspectives will be out following the end of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous