Suite 510

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Imelda said, "Are there any consequences? Forgive me, I don't mean to pry into your lives, but...would there be problems for you two, if Donna hadn't spoken up just now?"

The couple shared a look. "Uh...no," said Donna to Imelda. She looked again at Richard. "Not us. We've talked about stuff like this. We were young once."

Richard said, "We've talked, and we've watched videos. But there always seemed to be huge downsides if we were to try it back home." He scowled. "Does what happens at Ecstatica stay at Ecstatica? For some people, maybe. But we don't go around trying to seduce hotel staff in a foreign land."

Donna leaned across and put a hand on Imelda's shoulder. "We know you miss your husband. We respect and honor your love."

Imelda couldn't help smiling. "Thank you, Donna. But I'm not the one who stopped what we were doing."

She then told them about her arrangement with Hector.

"However," said Imelda, "I'm hardly the woman of anyone's dreams, except perhaps Hector's."

Donna gave a little smirk. "I'm pretty sure that's not a problem for this guy." Her look at Richard was playful. "Ever since the appetizers, I've known what's been in the back of his mind."

Richard jolted. "Dear, really!"

Donna threw her arms around him. "You're married, not dead!" She darted her tongue into his ear. "Women turn you on, and I'm glad to be one you take to bed." She looked at Imelda, smiling. After a moment she said, "Imelda, it's so much fun to get him flustered. Care to join me?"

"Of course," murmured Imelda, a smile growing. She moved in to mirror Donna, and licked Richard's other ear. Desire soared through her, and she welcomed the arrival of her new self.

Her hand stroked Richard's chest, and it met Donna's doing the same. The women pulled back long enough to share a nod and a grin.

"Ohgodohgod what's happening?" Richard flopped back against the sofa.

"You're being seduced, Mister Hard-Charging Upper Management!" declared Donna, removing his glasses with a sweeping hand move, and dropping them on the coffee table.

Imelda laid on her accent more heavily and said, "I could change into my maid's outfit, if you like. No French ruffles or short skirt, I'm afraid."

"Can I love you both?" Richard wailed. "Really?"

"You'd better!" said Donna, with a high laugh that showed how much she had enjoyed the margarita, and its effect.

There was a lot of kissing and fondling, and nuzzling deep into Imelda's hair, which heated and moistened her loins. Then Imelda found herself helping Donna to pull down Bermudas and boxers. Richard whimpered, awe frozen on his face. The women alternated bites of the desserts with licks of his cock and balls, as they knelt on the rug on either side of him.

Her access to a penis that wasn't her husband's took Imelda back to the time before she was a strict mother, when she would steal moments with young men before she and Hector bonded fully. Back then, she felt shame after her excursions, and fear that they would not remain secret. Now, she believed that she could trust these people who were venturing beyond their own comfort zones.

"He tastes so very good," cooed Imelda between licks of Richard's curving shaft.

"He's my favorite dessert," moaned Donna, going overboard and then cracking up.

Then Imelda and Donna shared another look, a longer one.

Then they leaned above Richard's crotch, caressed their faces, and kissed.

Slowly, deeply.

"YAAAAAAHHHHH!" yelled Richard, the head of his prick slapping into their chins.

What began as a tease of Richard became surprising joy for those who kissed.

Imelda was amazed that she could share pleasure with a woman, for the first time in her life, and yet be happy and calm that it was with nice sweet Donna.

Imelda looked up at the gasping Richard. "You said you'd love us. When will you start?"

"Lazy bum!" said Donna. "We're still dressed!"

He almost mauled them getting their clothes off. He stopped abruptly while unzipping Imelda's dress. She turned to him and said, "Yes, yes! Yes to everything! Be my lover tonight."

Three nude, middle-aged people made their way to the bed. They laughed as they fondled body parts that would fail miserably in visual comparison to every other Ecstatica suite occupant. Yet their enjoyment was as rich and deep as it was for anyone else.

Richard asked Imelda, "To make your job easier tomorrow, how would you like us to do this?"

She patted the bedspread on which they lay. "Right here. One thick, absorbent linen for extreme cleaning. Later tonight, if you're still going, you can use towels over the sheets again."

Donna said, "Won't you stay with us?" Then quickly, "Of course, you have to get an early start."

Richard gathered Imelda into his arms. "I could set the alarm for you," he said. "How early?"

She kissed him and reached to stroke his prick, pressing her belly against it. "I need to start my workday by waking up at home, Richard." Then she slipped away and embraced Donna, sliding her vulva against that of the other woman. "So let's have all of our fun now, shall we?"

"Oh yes," said Donna, breathing heavily. Joining in Imelda's sliding, she said, "This is tribbing, isn't it? Ohhh, I really want to do that, but first we have a purple erection to deal with."

"May I?" asked Imelda.

"Go right ahead!" said Donna. "He'll have more."

In the drawers of both nightstands were complimentary condoms, lubricants, tissues, and wet wipes. That morning, Imelda had replenished them, at the time thinking only that she was enhancing the fun of the nice people in Suite 510. Her new self relished the fact that one of the condoms was now rolled onto something that would enhance her own fun.

Richard lay on his back, his thick stubby pole upright. Imelda mounted him. He slid into her easily, and Imelda wondered if she'd get much out of this. But as she raised and lowered herself, Donna came in from one side, knee-standing, and embraced her. While they kissed, Donna fingered Imelda's clitoris. Imelda saw Richard reach to put fingers in Donna's cavity. With the putz inside her thickening further, Imelda no longer worried about being aroused enough. Soon she came, almost as loudly as some of the people elsewhere on this floor.

Then Richard grunted and spewed, but continued his multiple fingering in Donna's vagina. After Imelda's orgasm settled away, she regained some poise, and resumed hugging and deep-kissing Donna, who soon wailed and began to lose muscle tension.

In controlled crumples, Imelda got to one side of Richard while Donna got to the other, and they tri-hugged.

"You sure, you've never, done this before?" Imelda asked, regaining breath.

"It seemed like a good thing to do," said Donna innocently.

"We've watched videos," said Richard. Then, laughing, he added, "Sometimes while we have our own fun. My lady friend here really likes that."

"Oh, you!" said Donna. Trying to hide her embarrassment, she said to Imelda, "I'm really a shy, quiet wife. But this is such a big bed, it seems a shame not to entertain guests here."

They cuddled and nuzzled for a few minutes. Donna asked Richard, "Are you rarin' to go again, you brute?"

"Not yet," he said. "Getting there."

Imelda said, "Can we put on a show for you?"

Richard reverted back to what he was on the sofa. "Omigod yes." He rushed to the coffee table, and donned his glasses as he hurried back to the bed.

Now Imelda and Donna explored their bicuriosity in earnest. As Imelda fingered the nipples on Donna's lush, limp breasts, and rubbed their crotches together, she reflected that the Marcinkuses weren't the only ones who could finish this affair and put it behind them. Imelda could, on one level, treat them as just another pair of gringos who could easily be edited out of the rest of her life.

But she liked them, very much. And she would probably miss them.

Richard asked if he could really love us both, she thought. I don't think he meant just having sex with us both.

Imelda got strong rushes from Donna's breast-sucking and anus-fingering. But they both needed deep vaginal finger work, some of it by Richard, to get to orgasm.

At that point, Imelda felt totally sated, and the day's fatigue galloped up and landed on her. She was content to watch, through half-closed eyes, as Richard took Donna in missionary.

Except, at one point, she was not quite content, as she watched Richard's rapid pistoning.

"Is he bigger now?" Imelda asked.

Donna's eyes were closed as she said, "I think so. That, happens, sometimes."

"Because he played with himself while he watched two women make love?"

This went unanswered as the Marcinkuses progressed from grunts through moans to howls.

When they calmed, however, Donna, arms tightly grasping her husband's back, said, "We've watched videos." Their apparent answer to everything sexual.

Imelda sat up, cross-legged. What she'd received from Richard began to leak onto the bedspread she'd remove tomorrow. Again exaggerating her accent, she showed the couple an obviously phony snarl and said, "American imperialism. You exploit our natural beauty, and pass off shoddy goods to us, keeping the best for yourselves."

Richard, chuckling, rolled off in her direction. "I would gladly present you the biggest and most powerful erection I can possibly muster. But, as you said, you only have so much time."

"Not so fast, Mister," said Donna, getting up and retrieving her phone from her pile of clothes. "Imelda, when does your shift end tomorrow?"

"That depends on what I find in the rooms. It should be between two and three o'clock."

"If I cancel tomorrow's fishing trip, could you come visit us here then?"

Imelda hadn't thought past tonight. Should she say no and make this a clean break? Naked Donna, naked Richard, she felt so good in their company, and being just as naked. "I could," she said. Then, with a mock-pitying look at Richard: "But don't you yearn for a tarpon of your very own?"

Richard looked at Imelda, then at Donna, then back at Imelda. "Absolutely not."

Both Americans 'helped' Imelda shower. She was drying off when Richard said, "I think we should plan for a third honeymoon."

This gave Imelda a thrill that surprised her. She opened her towel, and her still-nude lovers closed in with her.

Donna said, "Don't you think Imelda could help us decide when we come back?"

Richard looked puzzled. "I suppose. Why?"

Donna gave Imelda a playful smile. "In case she'd like us to meet Hector."

Grinning, Imelda said, "I'll definitely think about that."

The End


12