Suits Ch. 03

Story Info
There's nothing she can do as Andrea has her fun.
2.4k words
3.41
11.4k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** A Late Night Lesson. ***

Andrea opened Brittany's door and turned the light on, confident the woman wouldn't awaken.

At some point in the night, Brittany felt an uncomfortable restriction, which startled her awake. She could not move her arms or legs at all, and her entire body was hot. "W-wha?" She asked groggily. Everything was fuzzy, and something weighed down on her chest. Her eyes ached from the bright light, but after blinking hard several times and focusing, she saw Andrea looking down at her. Then, she felt the hot, wine-scented breath wafting on her face.

"A-Andrea...?" She asked, attempting to struggle. Her body was too weak, and it took all her effort to barely raise one of her feet. She heard the sound of skin rubbing against leather, and when she tried to kick, the small movement brought a leather-on-leather grating sound. "Wh... What's happening...?"

Suddenly, Brittany felt something slip over her head. She tried to angle her head away from the strange material, but she was too weak and her reactions were too slow. Like the rest of her body, her face now felt tight and hot as she looked at Andrea through small slits.

Andrea turned Brittany over on her side and found the zipper above her rear-end. She pulled the zip up along her back and connected it to the zip on the end of her mask, above her neck.

"What are you doing... To me?!" Brittany asked, trying to force anger into her voice. She could feel something big, damp and warm digging into the material covering her skin.

Once Brittany securely wore the suit, Andrea got up and turned on the light. She had a body that once exercised daily, but now had flab sagging from its ass, thighs, and waist. Her cock was rock hard and dripping with precum as she looked at the pink pig-suit clinging to her house mate's form. "I cannot tell you how long I have wanted to do this for..." She said, gripping her rigid member and stroking it a few times.

Brittany was on her back again, head against the pillow. In contrast to the small slits over her eyes, there was a big 'O' shaped hole over her mouth. She could also feel metal slits where her ass and pussy was, and she guessed those were zippers. The blonde still had no control of her movement and found extreme difficulty in merely trying to lift her head to get a better look at Andrea. She then struggled to reach for her phone to call the police and managed to move her left arm just enough to do so. Unfortunately, she discovered the suit's limbs ended in pig paw-like stumps, granting her no use of her fingers.

"Yes, Piggy?" Andrea asked, raising her arms and releasing her cock. It bounced in place. "Aww, wondering why you can't move?" The suit-lover laughed, "I slipped a pill into your drink before. I thought you were smarter than that, but oh well. You made things easier! God, watching you, how helpless you are," she gathered saliva in her mouth and allowed a thick trail of spit to hang from her lips.

"Don't! Get off me! Don't you..." It took a lot of energy just to force those words out. She tried to scream but could not find the strength within to yell loud enough. The futile attempt only made Andrea laugh.

Andrea adjusted a gear-like tool under Brittany's jaw, forcing her mouth open. She enjoyed the girl's horrified squirms as the saliva extended. Finally, she bit the string off, and the spit dropped into Brittany's mouth.

She scooted forward, resting her sizeable weight on Brittany's breasts. She loved how the material felt against her bare ass. Precum oozed from her cock that hovered above the pig's face, dripping onto the cheek of the suit. "You smell that?" She asked, loosening the screw under the girl's chin. Then, the woman gripped the black metal railing of the bed, leaned forward, and used her free hand to rub her cock against the pig-snout. She grinned, biting her lip at the disgusted look behind those slits.

Brittany could do nothing as the thick, foul prenut seeped into the small holes within the suit's snout, and oozed onto her nose. Some of it trickled into her nostrils, and when the muck found its way into her sinuses, she choked a little. Fortunately, she at least had enough strength to cough it up. "Please stop!" The girl begged, "I thought we became friends..."

Andrea laughed, tugging her dick, pulling the foreskin back to expose the greasy, slick head. Then, she straightened her back, so the tip of her tool was above the girl's mouth. "Friends? I would never be friends with someone who called me a nigger straight to my face. This is what uppity, white-superior-wannabe-trash like you deserves." She pinched the girl's nose shut and waited. Sure, she could just force the girl's mouth open with the screw, but this seemed more fun.

The blonde kept her mouth closed as she looked at the yellowish, pus-like fluid that resembled watery toothpaste, pushing out of Andrea's urethra.

After twenty seconds of minimum resistance, Brittany opened her mouth. Andrea squeezed from the base of her cock and pushed upwards until her fingers pinched the crown. A string of thick precum and dick cheese oozed into the little bitch's mouth, and again, Andrea enjoyed the look of reprehension.

Brittany tried again to kick and wriggle out from under Andrea as the disgusting slime oozed into her mouth. "Uuuurrrggghk!" She gagged on the filth, and her stomach heaved. She could not vomit now though - if she did, there was a very real risk of suffocation. She tried to push the muck out of her mouth with her tongue, but all that did was spread the flavour. Reluctantly, she swallowed the filth, and let out a moan. The consistency reminded her of the guts of beetle larvae, but that is a story for another time.

"You're still fighting me? We haven't even started yet, and you know, even if you had the strength to fight back, what could you do?" Andrea slapped her cock repeatedly against the pig's face. Then, she pinched her nose shut again, and swirled her tongue around in her mouth.

Having taken a mouthful of spit already, Brittany didn't think what was coming would be so bad. As if hearing the blonde's thoughts, Andrea cleared her throat.

When Brittany heard the familiar sound, she struggled again to no avail. As if Andrea grew tired of the back and forth game, she adjusted the screw again until the blonde's mouth remained open.

"I suppose you don't need to talk anymore, anyway, though I do enjoy hearing you beg." The woman shrugged and coughed up a thick wad of phlegm. The taste in her mouth made her face twist in disgust. "Here'sh yo weward," Andrea gurgled and angled her face above Brittany's. She pursed her lips and allowed a pale green coloured mix of snot and saliva drool into the slut's mouth. She spat the rest in her face as she listened to the delectable sound of Brittany whining and screaming in disgust. "Better swallow that, too, because I think you know what is coming next..." Andrea grinned as she made a show of stroking her cock for the girl to see.

Andrea slid one hand under the pig's head and lifted it slightly. Then, she fed her cock into the mouth hole and enjoyed how Brittany's tongue moved around as if trying to fight the meaty invader off. "Unnnggh, God yes, I don't think I'm gonna last too long, but I'll make sure you remember this night..."

She slowly eased her hips forward, shuffling her knees closer to Brittany's head until her thighs covered the girl's cheeks.

"Uhrrrrhhnnnmm, ssshhhrrrhhnnn," Brittany uselessly protested and retched on the taste. When the cock jabbed against her throat, she gagged even harder. "Ggghghhrrk! Uuurrruugghk!"

As her jaw ached while trying to accommodate Andrea's girthy cock, she tried so hard again to move away. Surprisingly, she found at least some of her strength had returned. Without thinking about it, she arched her hips in an attempt to buck the woman off, but the result was disastrous. The motion caused Andrea to slip forward and bury her cock straight down the blonde's throat. "GGGGHHHHUURRGGGHK!" A little bit of dark red liquid shot out of the corners of her mouth and nostrils, which was some of the wine still in Brittany's stomach. Andrea's cock rammed her throat before any more could escape though, and left Brittany with a feeling of severe acid reflux.

Andrea groaned from the sudden tightness around her cock as Brittany's jaw gaped open for her. Her manhood was so thick she wondered how much Brittany could take without her jawline snapping. Andrea laughed then, "Dumb fucking cunt, all you did was make it worse for yourself! Ngggh, feels great for me, though, I did want to take it a bit slower," she said and emphasised that by jamming her cock a bit deeper down her toy's throat. Spit squirted out of the slut's mouth onto the pig-suit cheeks with the sudden motion.

"God, I'm going to fucking ruin your throat, you racist bitch." That was when Andrea decided to begin for real. Her hands came down and took hold of the piggy mask, her fingers tightening around the head as if it were some sort of pocket pussy. With her balls resting on Brittany's chin, she raised herself to get a perfect downward angle, ass barely hovering over Brittany's fat, leather-clad tits.

She pulled back with her hands while ramming her hips forward, slamming into the back of the whore's throat once, twice, thrice. "Oggghh, and you better fucking swallow!" She ordered through clenched teeth as she listened to the girl gag around her cock. "I'm gonna break that pretty white fucking neck if I have to!"

Brittany did not think Andrea was bluffing - she had already taken things this far, and the college-student was sure now that her life was in danger. Someone, help me! I don't want to die! I can't die like this! She could not make a sound, though, apart from gagging helplessly around the meat that pistoned in her throat.

Andrea rammed it back into the girl's throat a fourth time, only to keep pushing, trying to force it as low as she could. She groaned as it finally passed through and curved down the girl's esophagus. The sudden jerk caused her to fall forward and hunch over her plaything's skull, her cock now sheathed in Brittany's throat.

"Ggggghhhhhhhhhhhrrrrkkkkk!!"

"Unnggggh, how do you like that?!" She asked, her balls resting firmly on her whore's chin. She started bucking her hips quickly into the girl's face.

"Gghllrghk glurghk ghhhrghk ghhlllrrgghk gghlllrgghk!"

Snot exploded out of the girl's nostrils as she felt Andrea's cock slide down her throat, and throb inside of it. She had trouble breathing before, supporting the black woman's weight, but now she couldn't breathe at all. She tried to lift her arms again to push Andrea off her, but the effects of the drug still hadn't worn off. She was like a doll - unable to move - she had no choice but to try and survive and let Andrea have her way.

"Bbbrrruuuggghk, fffuuurrgghk, fffrrggght!" Spittle drooled from the corners of her lips and trailed down the tight gaps between her neck and the pig suit...

The pulsing and slick meat that laid claim to that prime throat was moving back and forth, over and over again like an African piston that was unwavering in its mission to breedfuck her 'friends' throat. The struggling need for air and the way her body squeezed and wretched against that black spire only made Andrea slam down harder, fingers grabbing tightly around the suit that clung to her toy like a prison.

"F-Fuck! Take. It. All. Bitch!" she groaned as her spittle and throatslop covered meat slammed down with each thrust, easily brutalizing her fuckpocket of a neck with the care that a boy hitting puberty would use on his first pocket pussy.

It was a struggle even to flex her toes - that drug Andrea slipped into her drink only a few hours ago left her almost completely incapacitated. Her gagging became more intense, and tears overflowed from her eyes and passed over her mask. She could only think about how desperately she needed someone to find her - to help her out of this hell. Andrea's cock felt like it was reshaping her throat, and the thick mix of precum, throatslop and saliva made the poor blonde feel like she was drowning.

Brittany's eyes began to roll up into her skull as her vision became fuzzy, and her thought process dimmed. Please cum... Please cum and be done with it! I need to breathe! Please cum! The only thing she could imagine now was something she never could have thought she'd want. She needed Andrea to blow her load so she'd leave Brittany, and then the blonde could breathe again!

Perhaps Fate was smiling on Brittany as Andrea's thick black balls continued to smack and rub against her pale chin. The sloshing and thick feeling of black ball-tar ready to stain her property were just waiting to be spread. The way that shaft made it's way back and forth was jackhammering her face, the thick cum-vein finally twitching as that fat, sloshing, chunky load blasted into her throat! This white meat was properly being filled, Andrea groaning as she dragged her cock back, idly shooting more and more of that stinking load into her struggling and gagging mouth

The feeling of hot, sticky cum clinging to her throat before sliding down into her stomach made the suffocating girl jerk lightly in a panic. Andrea would feel the desperate girl jolting beneath her, but only lightly - she still had no strength. When the black woman pulled her cock out to ensure her orgasm filled her toy's mouth, Brittany took a deep breath instinctually and choked on the ropes of cum spewing from Andrea's cock. It shot out of her nose as she coughed as violently as someone with a weakened body could.

Once her orgasm finished, Andrea squeezed the last few drops of her cum onto her toy's mask but hardly cared when it dribbled onto her pillow instead. Huffing in her exertion, she woman turned the coughing bitch on her side and watched as cum oozed from her mouth onto Brittany's sheets as she struggled to clear her airwaves.