Sultry Summer at Nate's Beach Bar

Story Info
Zach sets up his younger bud, Miles, as Mary's new bull.
11k words
4.58
12.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustration was setting in for Zach as he drove to Nate's Beach Bar after picking up supplies.

It was 11:30am on a scorching hot, sunny day in Stone Harbor, New Jersey. The summer season was in full swing. Within a few hours, the bar would be packed.

Three weeks into his summer bartending gig in this posh, South Jersey shore town, the ever confident, Zach, 32, expected to be swimming in neglected, horny, trophy wife ass by now.

Back at the bartending job he left in the Philadelphia suburbs, the devilishly good looking, brown-haired, bearded, Zach, routinely seduced sexy married women, often sneaking them into a back office, while their clueless, distracted, husbands watched sports on TV.

But other than the first night of work on Memorial Day weekend, and again last Saturday night, when he and Miles spitroasted their fellow bartender, Mary, he had not made it past the flirting stage with any of the hot woman who came into the bar.

Zach met the older, married, Mary, over a year ago, while she was visiting his upstairs neighbor, Tommy. The three of them smoked a fat joint that Zach rolled from his private stash. A few weeks later she stopped to see Tommy again. He was not home, but Zach was, and he invited her in for a bong hit. He soon turned her attention from his big red bong to his big, long dick, and in short order, added her to his collection of slutwives.

Though he was initially weirded out after learning her husband was a willing cuckold, it did make Mary convenient and hassle-free. He even found he enjoyed trolling her husband, Steve, with photographic evidence of his wife's submission to his anal domination. But at age 52, Mary had too much wear on her tires to his liking. It was time to move on from her.

And now Miles was getting on his nerves. He recruited the tall, gawky, Miles, a recent college graduate, to join him for the summer because he thought he was a good wingman. Instead, Miles was crowding his scene.

Making matters worse, last Saturday night he realized just how much bigger and fatter Mile's cock was than his own.

"The guy's hung like a fucking horse!" Zach lamented to himself.

He already saw the effect at work. Since that night, he noticed Mary doting on Miles while largely ignoring him.

He feared his personal brand, of possessing the biggest, baddest cock in any setting, was in peril.

Most troubling, since sharing Mary's ass with him, Miles seemed to be under the impression that the two of them came as a team, which is not what Zach intended at all.

Zach did not want any of the trophy wives he was trying to seduce to see Miles' cock. He wanted to remove him from the sperm competition and had devised a plan to do just that.

Infatuation. That was the word Mile's settled upon after giving way too much thought to how he was feeling about his hot, older, co-worker, Mary.

This entire week, he purposely arrived early to work, before Zach, so they might have a few minutes alone before the workday began. He feared Zach would ridicule him if he told him he had a crush on Mary, a woman almost as old as his own mother, but the first woman he ever fucked in the ass.

At age 25, the shy, gawky Miles had only had a handful of previous sexual experiences. Strangely, while he had a few long-term girlfriends over the years, he never had a serious sexual relationship.

Though he first met Zach a few years ago when he worked summers as a barback at Big Boat Bar, the two of them became good friends after he graduated from Big State University last winter and returned to Big Boat Bar as a bartender.

Miles not only learned how to make crave-worthy cocktails by watching Zach mix them, but he also picked up tips on how to make women crave his cock by watching Zach seduce them.

Before long, Miles was Zach's trusted wingman, reliably engaging a husband or boyfriend in a conversation about sports while Zach snuck their date upstairs to the private office for a quick fling.

The payoff for Miles' assistance to Zach came at Brandi and Kyle's wedding, last month. Zach helped Miles gather the courage to approach one of the groomsman's wives, while her husband got drunk with his friends.

Within a few minutes of conversation in her native Japanese language, the young, hung, stud, with a degree in world languages, invited the gorgeous 31-year-old wife, Hina, to join him in the parking garage where his car was parked.

After taking her doggy style in his backseat, bringing her to multiple loud orgasms, Miles was surprised at how insistent she was about exchanging contact information with him.

But, since he first set his eyes upon the gorgeous, older, Mary, with her long red hair, last January, shortly after he began working at Big Boat again, Miles had an "older woman" crush on her.

When Zach contacted Miles only days after the wedding to tell him of the opportunity to work with him and Mary for the summer, tending bar at Nate's, the decision was a no brainer for the three-time Dean's List, college graduate.

Given Zach told Miles that Mary was "one of my sluts," Miles considered her off-limits. But ever since double teaming her with Zach that first night after work, he found himself constantly pining for her.

Still, Miles did not want to betray his friend and mentor. As much as he wanted to initiate a kiss with Mary during their increasingly flirtatious morning chats, he refrained. Unless he knew he had Zach's approval, he did not want to get in the middle of anything between the two of them.

Mary was excited about the day ahead of her as she walked to work at Nate's Beach Bar on a hot, sunny, Friday. It had been three long weeks since she and her husband, Steve, kissed each other goodbye. Today, he would be coming down to spend the weekend with her.

Though Steve travelled regularly for work over the fifteen years they were married, the couple had never been apart this long. Mary was a stay-at-home Mom since being laid off from her job as an administrative professional at Big PharmaCo a few years back. But with the kids out of the house and away at college, she had been looking for a job.

When her friend, Nathan, called and offered the outgoing 5'4", former lingerie model, a chance to be a bartender at his new Beach Bar down the shore, Mary jumped at the chance. Given Steve agreed to remodel their bathroom in the fall, they needed the extra cash, anyway.

So, three weeks ago, she moved into her cousin's condo, a few blocks from the bar, to begin her summer job.

After a rough start, Mary's outlook had improved dramatically over the last week. Each morning this week, a smiling Miles greeted her, and the two of them would resume the flirtatious banter that was burgeoning between them. The whole experience took her back, many years ago, to when she met her first serious boyfriend, Tommy, working at a shore town bar.

Regardless, Mary was really missing Steve, her loving husband, especially his backrubs at the end of a long day. She could not wait to hold him in her arms and kiss him. It had been an eventful year for the two of them. This weekend marked the one-year anniversary of Steve granting Mary a permanent hall pass, making her his hotwife.

The last year had its ups and downs. Mary, with her long, beautiful red hair, a sweet, dimpled smile, and a fabulously toned body, effortlessly attracted new and different men to play with.

Steve was undeniably turned on by Mary's slut turn, but though it was his idea in the first place, he struggled with feelings of jealousy and humiliation. Mary often wondered whether Steve enjoyed their racy lifestyle, or if it made him sick to his stomach.

Even so, she could not help but notice he was far more loving, affectionate, and willing to open the checkbook to pay for home improvements when she cuckolded him. Just this spring, after she hooked up with an old flame from work, he agreed to have their second floor painted and the bathroom remodeled.

Mary herself, ran hot and cold on the hotwife lifestyle. Bringing new men into her life meant bringing their quirks, whims, and egos along too, reminding Mary why most women typically limit themselves to one. But given Steve's kinky desire, and the longer list of home improvements on her wish list, she was not ready to quit the hotwife life just yet.

Her plans to work at Nate's for the summer were almost upended though when she and Steve learned from Nathan at Brandi and Kyles' wedding back in May that Nathan hired Zach to work at his bar too.

Mary thought Steve might be worried about her working so closely with Zach, given his oft-stated visceral dislike for the cocky, dominant bartender, but he said nothing. She suspected Steve secretly got off on Zach's act, given he never forbade her from seeing him.

It was Mary who had doubts, strong ones. It had been almost a year since the night Zach used his bad boy charm to get Mary to let him add her ass to his trophy case. Drawn to him like a moth to flame, Mary's insatiable lust for Zach's raw, animalistic dominance made her easy prey for the ravenous wife fucker, whenever he was near.

Her "bedroom skills" counted for nothing with Zach. He took what he wanted, roughly, bringing her hours of countless screaming orgasms, whispering in her ear the entire time that she was his wholly owned slut. He covered her body in hickeys, bite marks and cum, reliably leaving her emotionally frazzled and physically drained.

So intense was the Zach experience, that she learned quickly she needed to limit her exposure to him, which was not difficult because he never called her. But, faced with the prospect of working side-by-side with him every day, she worried if she could even survive the summer.

She could not bring herself to share any of this with Steve. He was so happy that Mary would finally be earning some income of her own, she did not want to disappoint him by backing out.

Mary determined that she needed to assert herself and take control of the situation. She would draw her line in the sand, so to speak, and put her ass on ice for the summer.

To steel her own resolve to resist Zach, Mary assured Steve she had cooled on Zach and that her days as his slut were over. To assuage his concern (her own, really), she told Steve she would tell Zach she was taking a break from the hotwife lifestyle for the summer and would save herself for Steve when he came down to visit.

But then, after her first day of work, she joined her co-workers, Zach, and Miles, at their nearby bachelor pad for a bong hit and a tequila shot. Before their first shot, Mary told Zach of her commitment of fidelity to Steve for the summer.

But after their fifth shot, undaunted by Mary's earlier pronouncement, Zach told Mary to get naked. Having already forgotten her pledge, the former model quickly shed her Nate's Beach Bar tank top and shorts, and sat down between them, naked.

The next thing she knew, the two tall hung studs were taking turns fucking her in the ass, before coating her face with warm ropes of spunk, as she knelt before them. Then, the two men high fived each other triumphantly!

Embarrassed and ashamed by her loss of self-control, Mary quickly cleaned herself up and slinked home. She did not tell Steve about it and played things cool with Zach and Miles in the weeks that followed, minimizing her contact with them, and heading straight home after work.

Then, last Saturday night, after dinner plans with friends who were staying nearby fell through, Mary reluctantly accepted Zach's invitation to join him and Miles on a local bar crawl. That night also ended back at Zach and Miles' place with a repeat of the whole scene from the first night.

Unlike that first night though, Miles brought her a wet towel and helped her clean their copious, combined, cum deposit, from her face, neck, and chest. Though Zach went to bed, Miles stayed up with Mary and the two of them talked for hours.

Having barely known him before they started working together, she feared he thought she was nothing more than Zach's used, old slut. But as she drifted off to sleep in his arms at 5:00 am, she told Miles he was an "old soul."

Since that night, Mary found herself daydreaming about being alone with Miles.

"Good morning, Mary!" A bright-eyed Miles greeted her as she walked in the door. "You really look great today!"

"Oh, thank you Miles."

Mary, who was wearing the same black Nate's Beach Bar t-shirt and shorts, and black Sketchers she wore every day, smiled at the handsome younger man.

"You say that every morning, and you don't need to. But I do appreciate it."

"But it's true!" Miles continued, as he stepped in closer to her. "Did you do anything fun last night?"

"Not really, Miles." She replied, as she gazed up into the younger man's eyes. "I spoke with an old friend on the phone and finally finished reading that book. How about you, Miles? Surely, you were out trying to meet some pretty, young women last night?"

"Nah. I just watched the game on TV and fell asleep."

"Oh, Miles, my young man. You're 25 years old and you sound like my 56-year-old husband!" She said as she laughed and winked at him. "You don't get any action lying on a couch, sweetie!"

Mary smiled at the blushing Miles. In moments like this one, as he stood so close to her, looking at her with lust in his eyes, Mary wanted to kiss the shy, young man.

"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." Zach said as he burst through the front door, shortly before opening.

"Miles, I need you to help me unload the van." Zach told Miles as he picked up a clipboard and a pen. "Mary, go into the backroom and count how many bottles we have of each of the brands on this list."

"No problem, Zach!" Mary answered, as she took the clipboard and pen from Zach, and headed off to the backroom.

When she got there, she picked up the small step ladder that was leaning on the wall and set it up in front of the shelves. Climbing up to the third step, she pulled her phone from her pocket and checked it for messages before placing it on the shelf in front of her.

As Mary thought about her near kiss with Miles, moments earlier, she chuckled to herself over how bashful the young man was, given he sodomized her twice in the last month. But she was glad she held back. Mary knew Miles was even more loyal to Zach than she was. She wanted Miles to make the first move. If Miles made the first move, she could be confident enough it would be with Zach's approval.

Strange as it seemed, Zach's approval was important to Mary. As much as it bothered her, given his cavalier attitude toward her, Zach still owned her ass. Even giving her ass to Miles the way in which she did, was only because it was Zach who offered it to him.

Life certainly was easier for Mary when Zach was not around. Working with Zach almost every day, Mary endured the daily humiliation of witnessing him shamelessly flirt with younger, hotter, women right in front of her, a cruel reminder that her ass that she gave him so freely was never more than Zach's back up plan.

She knew, for her own well-being, she needed to break away from him, but feared she lacked the resolve to resist Zach when he came her way again. She was looking for some kind of sign that she could finally move on.

Zach and Miles walked out to the van and began unloading.

"So, it's been crazy busy and it's almost the weekend again." Miles said to Zach, after bringing in their first load. "Do you think we'll be able to handle the crowd?"

"We just have to get through this weekend." Zach answered. "Help is on the way. Nate greenlighted some new hires, and two start Monday!"

"That's great." A relieved Miles answered.

"With the extra help around here," Zach continued. "I'll have a chance to finally make my move with some of these babes that I got on the hook!"

"That's awesome, Zach! Some of these women are smoking hot!" His fawning protégé responded.

"I know, dude." Zach replied.

"That would be great if we can spitroast some of these hot, rich, wives back at our place like we do with Mary!" Miles exclaimed.

Zach's smile left his face. He looked at Miles disapprovingly.

"Umm, I don't think so, pal." Zach said. "Those things take time to develop. Most of the time, two's company, three's a crowd. Do you know what I mean?"

"Oh." Miles replied, feeling hurt that Zach was shooting him down.

The two men continued their work unloading the van. A dejected Miles, fearing he had disappointed his idol, pushed on.

After three trips back and forth, they got behind the bar to await their first customers of the day.

"Look Miles, I've been thinking." Zach said, ready to put his plan into action. "Since I want to see how far I can get with some of the other chicks that come in here, I'm going to give Mary to you!"

Miles was floored by Zach's offer. He could barely contain himself.

"Wow! Are you sure?" He excitedly responded. "You said she was your slut and that you own her ass! You're going to let me have her? Just like that?"

"That's right, Miles." Zach said, smiling. "Now she's your slut! And you own her ass!"

"Wow, Zach. Thanks!" Miles said, as a confused look came over his face. "It seems like something's missing. Don't we need to talk to Mary about it? When do we tell her? Who tells her? You? Or me?"

Zach chuckled at Miles' naivety.

"Ha. No dude. Slut trades are handled privately. She'll pick up on it. Of course, she can always opt out."

"Oh, I get it." A hesitant Miles responded.

"Dude, I'll open the bar. We don't get busy until noon. She's in the back checking inventory. Go close the deal!"

"But-but she's checking inventory! Miles said nervously. "Should I let her finish that first?"

"Dude!" Zach said, impatiently, before lighting up with a smile. "Nate pays an outside company to do inventory. You've met them. They were in yesterday. I was just trying to get her all alone for you!"

"Thanks Zach!" An excited Miles said as he extended his hand to Zach.

"You've earned it, buddy!" Zach replied, grasping Mile's hand, firmly.

Miles left Zach alone at the bar and walked to the backroom.

Once inside, he found Mary, standing on a step ladder, clipboard in hand, with her back to Miles. Checking out Mary's sweet ass in those tight black shorts, Miles spotted the remains of the hickey he left on her inner thigh last Saturday night and got an instant woody.

Concentrating on her assigned task, Mary did not notice Miles walk up behind her and pull down his shorts.

With his huge member, now freed up, and standing at attention, he stepped up on the first rung of the latter. He wrapped his arms around her waist and began grinding his cock into her butt.

Mary flinched initially at the butt poking but turned her head back and looked into Miles' eyes.

"Hi!" she said to him, smiling, as she put the clipboard down on the shelf.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth as the two swapped tongues to commence a long French kiss. Miles reached his arms down, placing his hands on the back of her thighs, near the bend in her knee and lifted her up off the ladder as their kiss continued.

Cradling Mary with his left arm under her thighs, he stepped down from the ladder with her. Using the free fingers on his right hand, he deftly pulled her shorts and panties aside, clearing the path to her moistening slit.

Mary reacted excitedly to Miles' bold, fast move, her breathing getting noticeably heavier in his arms.

"Hmmm." She murmured as their kiss continued, unbroken.

Miles pushed the crown of his cock to her warm, welcoming snatch before letting her plunge down his girthy ten-inch stick.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" Mary called out as Miles' massive member filled her insides. "Oh, my G-."

Miles stood up straight. Still cradling Mary in front of him, he bounced her up and down on his long schlong, ensuring Mary got his full length each time.