Sultry Summer at Nate's Beach Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary went to work on Steve who could barely hold back. She stroked him as he excitedly thrusted his cock into her throat.

With one hand stroking his cock, as she sucked him off, Mary reached down and fingered her clit.

Miles came out of the bathroom and put his shorts and shirt back on as he watched the show. Soon, Mary and Steve both got off together, with Mary swallowing Steve's unusually heavy load.

Mary stood up and smiled down at Steve, giving him a wink before she went into the bathroom to clean herself up.

A spent Steve got up slowly and put his shorts back on. He looked at Miles.

"Can I offer you a beer?" he said, calmly.

"That would be awesome, Steve." Miles said, enthusiastically. "If I haven't said so already, thanks for having me over. This was a lot of fun!"

"Umm, thanks." A more relaxed Steve said as he walked to the fridge and pulled out two beers.

As Mary took seemingly forever in the shower, the two spoke about the local baseball team's up and down fortunes. They oddly bonded over the old American pastime. The fact that Miles had just fucked his wife in the ass and shot his load on her face, right in front of Steve, was not mentioned.

A half hour later, a freshly showered Mary came out of the bathroom. She was wrapped in a towel, having just finished reapplying her make-up. Her wet hair hung over her shoulders.

Steve was slumped back on the couch, passed out and snoring. Miles stood in the kitchen, pouring two new shots of Tequila.

Taking in the scene as she walked past Steve on her way to the kitchen, Mary stopped in front of Miles and let her towel drop to the floor. Miles' eyes widened as Mary stood naked before him.

She picked up a shot glass with one hand while reaching out and taking hold of the bulge in his shorts with the other. She looked up into his eyes with a flirty smile.

"So, ready for round two?"