Sultry Summer at Nate's Beach Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shiver went down Steve's already weakened spine hearing Mary reference doing tequila shots with Zach and Miles, imagining how that scene likely played out. Mary went into the kitchen to get a lime from the fridge. She brought it back to the cutting board on the island in the middle of the kitchen and cut it into wedges.

Then she pulled the shot glasses from the cabinet and handed three of them to Miles, who put them down on the island and opened the bottle, quickly pouring three shots.

Mary licked a small portion of the back of her hand and shook salt from the saltshaker over it before passing the salt along. With the limes at the ready, the three each took a shot glass and toasted each other.

Steve took note of the lusty look Miles gave Mary as they clinked shot glasses.

Having drank several beers already and now his second shot of tequila, Steve was half in the bag already, while Mary and Miles were just getting started.

"Woah!! Aaahhh!" Miles called out. "I needed this after a long day at work."

"You're telling me!" Mary commiserated. "We had stretches where I thought the onslaught would never stop!"

"You guy's sure seemed busy." Steve said, trying to contribute to the conversation as Mary and Miles blew off steam about their frenzied workplace.

"When that entire party came in and ordered hurricanes for the house, I almost lost it!" Miles complained.

"Absolutely! I was like, what the fuck! They cleaned us out of passion fruit puree by 3 O'clock!!"

"Hey. Who needs a beer?" Steve asked, trying to be useful as he walked across the room to the fridge.

"Thanks Steve!" Miles said.

"Make that two babe!" Mary followed, as she took a big swig of her first bottle.

"What will it be?!" Steve asked as he opened it. "Euro lager or West Coast IPA?"

Hearing no immediate responses, Steve pulled out three Euro lagers and turned around only to see his wife locked in a tight embrace, deep in the throes of a kiss. Miles had one hand down on her butt, squeezing it as he pulled her in, with the other around the back of her head.

Mary's eyes were closed, her arms around Miles' neck, as she stood on her tippy toes, her tongue fully engaged in tonsil hockey with the young stud.

"Umm" Steve said, uncomfortably.

He brought the beers back, not even distracting them as he laid the bottles down.

Using an opener, Steve continued as if nothing was going on, and opened all three bottles. Hearing the bottles open finally distracted the pair, as Mile's loosened his grip on Mary.

Mary turned and looked at Steve, her face a deep shade of red, and she offered him a sly smile.

"Oh, sorry baby!" She said as she got back on her tippy toes, put her hand around the back of Steve's neck, and pulled him in for a quick, sloppy kiss, before turning her attention back to Miles.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, too, Steve." A noticeably more relaxed and confident Miles said to as he looked at him and took a swig of his beer. "Thank you for being so cool! Your wife is just really fucking hot!"

Steve's heart raced. His face turned beet red. He tried to even out his breath, but it was to no avail.

"I-I understand. I t-t-totally get it!" Steve offered, his voice cracking halfway through the sentence.

"Let's go sit on the couch!" Mary said, taking charge, as Miles, then Steve, followed her to the couch in the living room.

Mary took a seat in the middle, with Miles sitting to her left and Steve taking the open spot to her right.

Mary turned to Steve. Reaching over, and placing her hand on his chest, she leaned into him, giving him a sweet, sultry kiss.

"Steve. I'm so glad you're here. I've missed you so much." She said as she nuzzled Steve's neck momentarily and dotted his face with soft kisses.

"I-I've missed you, too." Steve said uncomfortably.

"I've really wanted you to meet Miles, too." she said, as she turned and gleamed at Miles. "You know he just graduated from Big State with a degree in World Languages! I think that is so wonderful."

"That's great, Miles!" Steve said, happy that Mary introduced a topic to discuss, given he himself could think of nothing to say. "So, what are your plans?"

"Well, after this summer, I'm thinking of looking into the foreign service, the State Department, you know?"

"Oh Miles!" Mary said flatteringly, as she batted her eye lashes at him. "You would make such a handsome diplomat!"

"Well, thank you, Mary!" Miles responded as he leaned in to give her a kiss while Steve rolled his eyes.

Their kiss continued and grew more intense. Steve sat uncomfortably on the other side of the couch, completely still, but for his stirring cock, which was rising in his shorts.

Miles moved his hand through Mary's plunging neckline and freed her left breast, which he began mauling, soon pinching, and twisting her nipple.

"Mmmmm." Mary purred as they continued kissing each other's faces.

After pushing the strap of her dress off her shoulder, he swooped down and took the tip of her protruding nipple between his teeth.

"Mmmmm." She continued, pushing her chest out, which along with her neck took on a deepening shade of red.

Steve leaned in to get a better look at Miles playing with her tit. Miles pulled her other strap down. Both of Mary's breasts were now exposed. Mary brought her hands up to cup them, as Miles proceeded to give ample attention to both.

"Mmmmm."

An astonished Steve looked on as Mary kicked off her sandals and lifted her butt from the couch to pull her dress off completely, leaving her in only her panties.

Mary, her eyes closed, enjoyed the sensation of Miles' intense groping with the added thrill of Steve taking it all in.

She could feel her panties getting soaked already and panicked about the embarrassing stain she could leave on her cousin's couch.

"Steve?" Mary said as she turned her head and looked at her husband with pleading eyes, Miles' face buried between her breasts. "Can you go into my bedroom and get the quilt I brought from home? I can't mess up this couch."

An exasperated Steve looked at Mary, appalled to be told to go get a quilt for her and Miles.

His cock hardening, Steve said nothing as he stood up and walked to the bedroom. When he returned a moment later, Mary and Miles stood up, and Mary took the blanket from Steve.

Mary threw it over the couch, covering it in its entirety.

She turned to Miles, who was staring at her tits and told him to sit back down. He did so, as did Steve, though Mary was lustily focused on Miles.

Miles sat down, leaving his knees spread apart. Standing in front of him, Mary stepped forward and dropped to her knees.

She reached down and removed his slides, tossing them aside before looking up into his eyes, smiling at him seductively as she reached with both hands toward his shorts. Miles quickly unzipped them as he lay back on the couch and then used his feet as leverage to lift his butt up as Mary pulled them off.

Steve looked on in shock as Miles' huge dick popped out of his shorts and suddenly dominated the room.

"Oh my gosh." Steve sighed, amazed at the sight of it, as Miles then pulled off his shirt, exposing his rather skinny, hairless chest.

Mary wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. Steve was struck by how small Mary's hand looked in comparison, as she could barely wrap it around his thick stick.

Making eye contact with Miles again, Mary teased him by smacking his giant, bulbous, purple head against her lips. She then stroked him and wrapped her lips around it.

Focusing on the head of his cock and just below, she sucked it, tickling the sensitive part just under the crown with her tongue, never taking her eyes off his.

"Oh, Mary." An excited Miles said.

"You like that don't you?" Mary asked as she removed her mouth momentarily to tease him.

"Oh, yeah!" Miles responded, as his eyes remained locked on Mary's.

She continued in the same vein, sucking the top inch of his almost foot long cock, stopping intermittently to smack it against her lips again, for Mile's enjoyment and Steve's viewing pleasure.

Upping the ante, she pressed her thumb just below the crown of his cock as she smacked it and sucked it.

"Aaahhh." Miles sighed as Mary worked her magic.

Then Mary took his cock from her mouth and began with wet licks up the front and side of his cock from the base to the top. When reaching the top, she would smack it against her lips, wrap her lips around his crown and give it a quick suck with her thumb pressed below his crown again, then repeat.

After a minute of building up the young horndog, she took his big balls in her hand. Merely getting them out of the way, she went below and licked his perineum. Miles leaned back, bringing his knees up to the sides of his ribcage, exposing his ass to her.

Mary, with Miles' balls in one hand, the other balanced against the back of his thigh, used the tip of her tongue to tickle his anus. Steve could not believe what he was witnessing. Mary never touched his asshole, let alone lick it!

One thing was clear to Steve, if Miles felt discomfort over Mary's husband watching, he did not show it. Mary rimmed Miles for a few moments, bringing forth a wriggle from him. An uncomfortable Steve looked away, but only momentarily.

Mary then traced her tongue back up Miles' perineum and boldly did her best to take his entire scrotum into her mouth. With her mouth stuffed with his balls, she looked back up at him, batting her eyelashes.

As Miles leaned forward again, putting his feet back on the floor, his cock stiffened further as he looked down at her, sucking on his balls.

Mary began running her tongue up his shaft again. When she reached the top, she tickled his crown with the tip of her tongue before giving him a wink and plunging down on him. Barely able to take in half of his huge member, she stroked him as she worked his cock, slathering it to give herself a slick surface to attack.

Feeling emboldened, Miles decided it was time to cement his position as Mary's bull. As a mesmerized Steve watched his wife sucking his cock, Miles looked back down at Mary, and took hold of her head with both hands. From his sitting position, he began face fucking Mary, quickly finding the back of her throat.

"Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk." Mary's face turned an even deeper shade of red as she gagged on Miles' big stick.

Pulling her face off his cock, Mary caught her breath. When she smiled at him indicating she was game for his rougher play, he began again.

"Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk."

Steve looked at his wife, getting her throat stuffed with Mile's pole. He was uncomfortable just sitting there. He felt out of place. His cock was rock hard, though.

Miles took his hands from her head.

Mary, unbound from Miles' control, doubled down on sucking his cock.

Enjoying Mary's oral servitude, Miles slowly stood up. Mary scooted her knees back slightly, not losing her grip of his shaft as she made room for him to stand up in front of her.

Mary straightened her back and looked up at Miles as she resumed sucking his cock, now with more urgency, stroking him with one hand while cupping his balls with the other.

The sounds of wet slurping and sucking filled the room. Long, thick beads of saliva dribbled down Mary's chin. The relative silence, but for that that emanated from Mary's ravishing of Miles' cock, only increased Steve's sense of awkwardness.

After a minute, Miles brought his hand to Mary's forehead and ran his fingers through her hair, clearing it from her face but prompting her to remove his cock from her mouth. She looked up at him.

"Get naked and get up on the couch." He directed her.

Mary wasted no time in getting up from her knees and pulling off her panties, exposing a Brazilian wax job that left only a thin red landing strip above her gash.

"How do you want me?" Mary asked her young lover.

"Bend over on the couch for me." Was all Miles said, as his huge cock stood at attention, primed for action.

Steve, sitting at the other end, girded himself to watch Mary get taken doggy style on the couch, while an obedient Mary turned over, her head over the arm.

Miles brought one foot up on the back of the couch as he got behind Mary, while his other foot remained planted on the floor, partially obscuring Steve's view of Mary's ass.

Mary, her asshole, and pussy on display for Miles, reached between her legs and fingered herself to ensure she was suitably primed for his entry.

Miles enjoyed the brief show that featured Mary's ruby red painted fingernails disappearing and reappearing from within.

When Mary used her index and middle finger to open her pussy lips for him, showing him her glorious pink inside, he knew she was ready.

Miles bent slightly at the knees, gripped Mary by her hips and pushed the crown of his cock just inside her opening.

"Aaahh!" Mary reacted to his initial entry, expecting a long thrust, which did not come.

Miles took his cock in his hand and slowly pushed his crown inside the folds of her labia, before raking it over her clit.

"Aaahhh! Oh yes!" Mary reacted, already nearing the brink by Miles' skillful maneuver.

Finally, Miles, slowly, but steadily, pushed further in.

"Haahaa, aaahhhh!" Mary reacted loudly to his foray.

Steve watched in disbelief, surprised that a rod that big could almost completely disappear into his wife's accommodating snatch.

Slowly at first, Miles thrusted in and out of an increasingly soaked Mary. Mary, clearly on her way to a thundering orgasm, reached down between her legs again and took hold of Miles shaft as it entered, in effect, jerking him off as he thrusted.

Then, she moved her middle finger up to her clit and rubbed it as she got off on the young stud's penetrating pole.

The scent of pussy and dick permeated the room, furthering Steve's sense of unease as he remained the only one in the room with his clothes on.

"Oh my! Ahhh! Fuck!" She called out before getting lost in a moment of delirium as Miles' thrusting intensified.

Miles reached down and slathered his fingers with her ample juices before pressing his thumb in Mary's anus, playing with it as he continued fucking her, driving Mary even more wild.

"Steve," Miles said, jolting Steve from his near trance. "Do you have any lube?"

Steve looked at Miles in shock, blown away that Miles would ask him for lubricant, knowing all too well where this was going.

Not acting quickly enough for a revved-up Mary, she echoed Miles' request.

"Steve, get him your lube!"

Steve sheepishly stood up and walked back to the bedroom, mortified to be told to get his lube by his wife and her young lover, but again, strangely turned on. He was shaken by the events that were unfolding before him. He fumbled around his bag and pulled out a small tube of lubricant.

Steve walked back into the living room with competing emotions of exhilaration and humiliation as he handed the tube over to Miles, who pulled his thumb from Mary's ass to accept it. Miles stopped thrusting momentarily, leaving about six inches of his rod impaled in Mary as they completed the handoff.

Miles flipped open the lid and poured some on his hand and then squirted the rest of the small tube onto her asshole, before tossing it to the ground.

Watching awkwardly as Miles gently eased his index and middle finger into Mary's asshole, causing her to squirm a bit, Steve sat himself back down on the end of the couch.

Miles withdrew his cock from Mary and stroked it with his lubricated hand, as he stepped up on the couch with both feet and crouched behind her.

"Ok. This is really weird." Steve thought to himself as he got a true close-up of Miles' ass and hanging balls.

Mary brought both her hands back to her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, framing her anus as a bullseye for Miles. He lined up his cock to her asshole.

"AAAAHHHH!" Mary screamed out at his initial entry.

Steve's senses were on overload as he witnessed Mile's stuff his baseball bat sized dick into his poor little wife's ass.

"AAAAHHHH! Ooooohhhhh!" Mary called out again, as her screaming settled into a shrill whimper.

Ever nervous about appearances, Steve worried that the ruckus Mary was making could easily be heard by near neighbors, which in a shore town, were plentiful. Then, his worry was diverted by the quite noticeable smell of freshly fucked ass.

"AAAAHHHH! Oh, baby! Yes! AAAHHHHH!"

After moving slowly at first, Miles soon picked up the pace, so much so that Mary used her hands to push back against Miles' hips, attempting to slow his onslaught.

Undeterred, Miles slowed only slightly but was soon plowing Mary's ass with abandon. Steve could not help but notice how easily Mary's ass accepted Miles' long, fat, dick as his balls slapped against Mary's pussy with each thrust.

"Fuck my ass, Miles! Yes! Make me your slut, baby!" Mary called out, her hands back on her butt cheeks, exorcising Zach's negative energy, as beads of sweat flew from Miles' hair and face.

"You like that!?" Miles asked in a throaty, authoritative voice.

"I love it! It's your ass, baby! It's your ass! Do whatever you want, baby!" She cried out, celebrating Mile's aggressiveness in taking what she so desperately wanted him to have.

"AAAHHH, fuck, ahhhh!" Mary continued with her stream of consciousness rambling.

Miles suddenly pulled out of Mary's ass, leaving a huge gaping hole, which he admired so much he invited Steve to look.

"Steve! Check that out!"

"Aaaaahhh!" Mary reacted, her arousal supersized, as she realized Miles was showing off his proud new possession to her very own husband.

A horrified Steve could not look away from his wife's pulsing, gaping asshole. Noticing Steve struggle to verbalize a response, Miles gave him a sly smile and refocused his attention on Mary.

Miles pushed his cock slowly back in but changed things up with a hard slap to Mary's ass cheek.

"Aaaahhhh!" Mary cried out, nearing the edge, as she pushed her ass back up into Miles.

Miles spanked her again.

A jolted Steve could see the bright red handprint on her ass cheek, which only got worse as Miles unleashed several more.

"Oh yes, baby. Make it yours!" She whimpered pleadingly, as she again began fingering her clit. "Make it yours!!!"

More jackhammering ensued as Mary's shrieks and moans filled the room. Steve sat and watched in silent awe as Miles asserted himself as the new owner of Mary's ass.

He could tell the crescendo was near as Miles seemed to kick into an even higher gear.

Mary loudly got off again, before Miles finally pulled his long stick from the recesses of her anal cavity.

Steve was shocked by how in tune the two were. Without a word spoken, they both got off the couch. Mary hurriedly got down on her knees as if she were desperate to kneel before the latest conqueror of her ass.

Mary closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue, as Miles took hold of his cock. His initial shot fell mostly on her tongue and upper lip, followed by a heavier spurt that covered her right eyelid and forehead. Steve watched as Mary used her fingers to scoop Miles jism into her mouth as Miles finished stroking the remnants of his spunk on her face.

As Mary looked back up into Miles' eyes, he placed his cock on Mary's tongue and pushed it into her mouth. Initially repelled by the taste of her own ass, she dutifully used her tongue to clean as much of the length of his shaft as she could take, before Miles pulled his cock from her mouth, reached down, and pulled her up to him. They exchanged an intimate kiss.

When they were finished, Miles stepped away and went into the bathroom.

Mary looked up at Steve. She gave her stunned husband a sly smile before getting down on her knees in front of him. With his help, she unbuckled his belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled down his shorts, exposing an erect but more miniature sized version of what she had just had with Miles.