Sultry Summer at Nate's Beach Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaahhh! Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! Ooooohhhh! Oooooohhhhh!""

Mary quickly lost all semblance of decorum as Miles repeatedly filled her hole.

Miles' gentle but long, powerful thrusts quickly brought Mary to the edge, and she let the world know it.

"AAAAHHHH! Fuck me, baby! AAAHHHH! Yes!" She cried out, as Miles continued bouncing her up and down on his lengthy pole.

Mile's arousal grew knowing that Mary's wailing was no doubt heard by Zach and any early arriving patrons.

"Oh, my fucking Gaaaaaawdd!" Mary screamed as Miles initiated a long kiss, hoping to quiet her, after deciding that she had gotten far too loud.

Still in a rhythm with Miles, she broke their kiss and whispered in Miles' ear excitedly.

"Do you want to finish in my mouth, baby?"

Immediately, Miles lifted Mary up and placed her back on her feet. Mary spun around to face him and looked up into his eyes before dropping to her knees.

She took his massive shaft with both hands. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began blowing him.

"Ahh, yeah!" Miles said in an energetic whisper.

Looking up at him as she stroked and sucked, Mary moved her left hand between Miles' legs and gently pushed the tip of her middle finger into his asshole.

"Aaaahhhhh!" Mile's moaned, as he began pumping out his massive ejaculation, so much so that it overflowed from Mary's mouth, dripping onto her tank top, the remainder dripping to the floor.

Mary swallowed his initial burst and continued sucking Mile's cock, milking him dry before removing her finger from his ass.

Without losing eye contact, Mary withdrew her mouth from Miles' long stick, and ducked down to his ball sack, which she painstakingly licked clean as Miles watched over her.

Finally, Mary got up from her knees with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye as she looked up into his awed eyes.

They embraced and kissed.

"Let me help you clean up." Miles said in a soft tone.

"No. You go back out to the bar. I'll take care of this and finish doing inventory. Can you cover for me?"

"You bet."

They kissed again, before Miles turned to head back out to join Zach at the bar.

Mary started for the paper towels to begin the cleanup.

Blotting the cum drops from her top, Zach and a smattering of customers cheered Miles' reappearance in the bar, bringing an uncomfortable smile to Mary's face.

"Oh shit!" Mary said to herself, realizing that Steve could arrive at any moment and would no doubt hear the buzz about the two bartenders fucking in the backroom.

She picked up her phone and saw she just missed a text from Steve. She opened it up.

"I'm leaving now." It read, tipping Mary off that Steve would not arrive for at least two hours. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled to calm herself down.

As the early afternoon went on, the bar crowd began to build. The hot, summer day attracted many to the beach, and after getting their share of the sun, they packed the bar at Nate's.

Zach was distracted by a big boobed, blonde, sitting at the bar, while Mary and Miles worked seamlessly together in pushing out drinks, mostly Mexican Lagers, to the thirsty, sun-drenched crowd.

Mary enjoyed the demanding work. It distracted her, slightly, from the tingling in her midsection whenever her gaze fell upon Miles. She realized she needed to cool down. Steve would be arriving soon, after all.

As the blonde took a call from her husband, Zach turned to Miles and Mary.

"I'm heading up to Atlantic City after work tonight. Do you two want to come along?"

"Thanks, but I'll pass." Miles quickly responded. "I am really trying to save some money so I can pay down my student loans."

Zach looked at Mary.

"What about you, Mary? That is, if it's ok with your new bull, here." Zach asked, smirking, as Miles blushed.

"It's just as well that you're going to Atlantic City. Steve is coming down for the weekend. He's on his way here, now! We have my cousin's place to ourselves."

Zach looked at Mary and grinned as he motioned toward Miles.

"You should invite Miles over tonight! The poor guy will have nothing to do!"

Before Miles could react, the ever-good mannered Mary responded.

"Of course!" she said, as she turned to face Miles. "Steve will be here soon. I know you only met him briefly at Brandi's wedding. Why don't you come by this evening for a drink and some appetizers? I think you two will really hit it off!"

"Umm, sure." A stunned Miles replied.

"Yes! We have a nice deck with a beautiful view of the bay! It'll be fun!" Mary continued.

"Um. You got it, Mary." Miles said, uncomfortably, as Mary turned to walk to the other end of the bar to wait on a new customer.

Steve felt a sense of dread as he backed into a parking space that was close to halfway between Mary's cousin's condo and Nate's Beach Bar. Leaving his bag in the trunk for later, the 56-year-old, with short brown, but greying, hair got out of his car and began the short walk to Nate's.

Having been apart for so long, Steve was desperate to see his gorgeous wife, Mary. Busy and traveling regularly for his own job, he and Mary did not have much of a chance to connect over the last three weeks. He wondered if she had really moved on from Zach, as she promised. He had his doubts.

That's where the dread came in. Upon entering the bar, Steve knew he would come face to face again with Zach. Of all the men Mary fucked since he gave her a permanent hall pass a year ago, no man lived in Steve's head the way Zach, the strutting ass annihilator, did.

Back when Steve offered Mary the opportunity to fuck other men, he never envisioned her using her newfound sexual freedom to become an anal slut for a dick like Zach.

Mary was still his loving wife, but the 32-year-old Zach was the undeniable owner of Mary's ass. Steve himself had witnessed Mary's loud, repeated declarations of it, while watching him in the act of owning it. And, if memories should ever fade, Zach possessed dozens of photos and at least one video as evidence.

Zach had his number from that day last summer, before they ever met, when he texted Steve a link to photos of Mary's freshly fucked ass. Starting not too long after that, every few weeks or so, Zach would randomly text Steve a pic, from his extensive catalog, of Mary's ass in various stages of ruin, along with a snarky remark or a smiling devil emoji.

It was obvious to Steve that Zach enjoyed rubbing it in, but what really gnawed at Steve was that he found himself aroused by it.

Wearing a red golf shirt, black shorts and sandals, Steve walked into the bar and looked around. It was crowded.

Of course, before seeing anyone else, there was Zach, leaning over the bar talking to a hot blonde. He looked in Steve's direction only briefly.

"Hey Steve. Good to see you, buddy." he said with a sneer, before leaning into whisper in the woman's ear.

"Hey Zach. How're you doing?" Steve uncomfortably responded as Zach continued whispering in a low voice.

Steve stood, awkwardly, as the blonde beauty listened intently to Zach, before turning her head toward Steve and giving him a look of pity.

Fortunately, Mary stepped up out of nowhere, a cold Mexican lager in hand, with a wedge of lime stuffed in the opening, for her Steve.

"Here you go my darling! How was your drive down?" She said as she handed Steve the beer while leaning over the bar and giving him a warm, sultry, kiss.

That sweet kiss from his sexy wife settled Steve's rattled nerves, for the moment, at least. He sat down on the open barstool in front of him, leaving a stool between him and the woman Zach was flirting with.

Not wanting to forget, Mary figured she had better tell Steve that she invited Miles over for a drink later.

"Steve, about this evening. I invited Miles to stop by for a drink before we go to dinner."

Steve's heart immediately began racing as he looked across the bar and saw the tall, skinny, Miles, mixing drinks. He only knew Miles as one of Zach's bartending crew at Big Boat Bar.

"Mary! Is this your way of telling me that you've found a new bull?" Steve asked, in a nervously hushed tone.

"Well, Steve." Mary said, haltingly, as she began to blush. "I think you'll like him. Unlike Zach, he's very gentlemanly and respectful!"

"Oh, well." Steve responded, hardly moved by Mary's endorsement. "As long as I don't end up bound and gagged like that time with Zach, I guess that's an improvement."

"Oh, Steve. No, it is nothing like that. He's just coming over for a drink."

"Ok, Mary." A resigned Steve responded. "I guess there's no turning back now."

"Have another beer, Steve. I'm here for another hour, and then you can walk me to my cousin's place, and we can get ready." Mary said, as she pulled another beer from the ice chest below.

Mary opened it, sliding a lime wedge in it, before pushing it toward Steve and turning to walk to the other end of the bar to wait on other customers.

Watching Mary's ass sway back and forth, Steve pushed the lime into the bottle and took a swig. Part of him wished Mary had not invited Miles over. A year into the lifestyle, Steve was still uncomfortable interacting with Mary's other men, fearing they all viewed him the same the way Zach does, as a pathetic object of ridicule.

Unlike other cuckolded men he read about, who lived to watch their wives fuck other men, Steve was content to let Mary do her thing, and share the lurid details with him when she got home.

Though he was uncomfortable with where things were headed, Steve's heart raced as he pictured his beautiful wife, Mary, still every bit as hot and sexy as in the photos from her old lingerie modeling days, spreading her legs for Miles. An erection building in his shorts, he looked up at the golf tournament on TV for distraction, trying to calm himself down.

The blonde having left, with Zach making little headway, a momentary lull in the crowded bar gave Zach a chance to chat with Miles, who was washing glasses.

"Well, you're going to have some fun tonight, more than I will in Atlantic City, I'd bet." Zach said to Miles, laughing.

"Yeah, right." An anxious Miles responded. "Her husband's going to be there. It's going to be fucked up. I'm not going to fuck her with him there. What a waste of time! I figure I'll just have a beer and then let them be. Maybe get out of there and see what's going on at this place!"

"Dude, you are getting this all wrong! Look at him over there." Zach said, pointing Miles toward Steve, who was looking up at golf on TV, sipping his beer.

"Mary was just over there talking to Steve. I heard her tell him you're coming over tonight."

"Oh shit!" Miles responded. "Maybe I'll just tell her I'm not feeling well and blow it off."

"Don't be such a wimp!" Zach admonished his apprentice. "If there were a problem with you going over there tonight, you'd know by now! Trust me, he knows you'll be fucking Mary tonight and he's cool with it!"

"I'm not so sure that's what he wants or if he's even cool with it at all!" A skeptical Miles responded.

"Of course, he is. I've fucked that woman's ass and sent him pictures afterwards. What exactly is it you're not sure about here?" Zach continued. "I'll tell you this. If you don't give her a good fucking tonight, he'll wonder if you're worthy of being her bull."

"What's a bull?" Miles interjected. "She told me last Saturday night that you were her bull."

"C'mon, dude. A bull is the dude with the big cock that fucks the wife with the husband's permission. Once you're the bull, you're the shit!" Zach declared enthusiastically to a wide-eyed Miles.

Miles, in full learning mode, leaned in to listen to his mentor's sage advice.

"Tonight, you need to take control and establish yourself as her regular bull. Don't worry about him. She runs that show. When you're ready, make your move. Once you set the tone, he'll just sit back and watch."

"Oh, I don't know." Responded an uneasy Miles. "How can I be sure?"

"Here's how. Go up to him and ask him who's winning the golf match he's pretending to pay attention to." Zach whispered, before walking over to greet new customers.

Miles looked at Steve, sitting at the bar, his eyes still glued to the TV, and walked over to him.

"Um, hi Steve!" Miles said, bashfully. "We met at Brandi's wedding."

Steve's heart raced even faster as Mary's latest lover stood before him. Trying to hide his apprehension, Steve warmly greeted the young man. He reached out to give Miles a firm handshake.

"Of course. Hi Miles! It's good to see you, again. I understand you're going to be joining us for a drink later!" Steve said, trying to make it sound like just a normal get together.

"Yes. I'm looking forward to it." Miles responded. "Can I get you another beer?"

"Sure, that would be great." Steve said, as he looked back up at the TV.

Miles reached down into the ice chest and pulled up a cold beer and began to open it. He looked up at the TV Steve was watching and saw a golfer lining up a putt.

"So, who's winning? Any big names?" he asked, as he shoved a lime wedge in the bottle and pushed it toward Steve.

"I have no idea. I don't know anything about golf." Steve said as he pushed the wedge into his bottle and took a big swig, not taking his eyes off the TV, as the nameless golfer missed his short putt.

"Got it." Miles said as he turned away from Steve and looked over at Zach standing across the bar, looking at him for some sign as to whether Steve was able to answer the question.

Miles smiled and gave Zach a victorious head nod.

As Steve nursed his beer, he watched Mary, Miles and Zach serve drinks to a large and loud late-afternoon crowd. Reflecting on the situation, Steve felt relief that Zach seemed to be out of the picture.

Better yet, Steve congratulated himself for the confidence he displayed when conversing with Miles. His evaluation of Miles was that he was respectful and friendly, two attributes not shared by the brutish Zach, to be sure.

Given how polite and downright shy Miles seemed to be, Steve thought he could now assert more control over the situation than he ever felt he could with Zach.

"I think I set the right tone with the young man." He thought to himself. "Mary said he was only stopping by for a drink. That's fine. I'll just make it clear we have dinner plans."

Steve sat silently, watching Mary work, wondering what all she had been doing while she was down here. He finally noticed, when she bent over with her back to him, the remnants of a hickey on her inner thigh, near her ass. A shiver went down Steve's spine, as his cock, like clockwork, pointed straight up, trying to break out of his shorts, yet again.

As the clock ticked toward 5pm, Mary stopped in front of Steve.

"How are you doing, baby? I'll be ready to get out of here in a few minutes."

"Take your time, babe. I'm just enjoying the people watching."

"Great. We can stop at the liquor store on the way home to pick up beer and wine. Miles is going to make a quick stop home and then join us."

Watching Mary go back to serving drinks at the bar, Steve's anxiety level rose as the reality that he and Mary would soon be alone with Mary's younger lover began to set in.

Suddenly, Zach appeared in front of Steve, wearing a wicked smile.

"So, you're going to be hanging out with my good friend, Miles, tonight."

"Um, yeah." A tense Steve answered, struggling to maintain direct eye contact with his alpha tormentor. "I-I'm, I'm looking forward to it."

Zach smirked at Steve's stammering and began pouring him a double shot of tequila.

"Steve, you're shaking buddy! Let me buy you a shot to calm your nerves a little." Zach said as he pushed the shot glass toward Steve, and leaned in, as if to share a secret.

"You're going to need it, hehe. Wait till you get a load of Monster dick Miles! You're sweet, little wife can't get enough of it."

Zach turned and walked away, leaving a shaken Steve, his psyche in tatters.

His hand shook as he downed the shot, humiliated by the dominant Zach, who knew Steve better than he knew himself.

As Steve and Mary walked to the liquor store, a tipsy Steve was too embarrassed by his conversation with Zach to say anything to her about it.

When they got to her cousin's place, Mary immediately got into the shower, while Steve brought his bag in from his car.

After putting his bag in the bedroom, Steve opened a cold beer and walked out to the deck to relax while waiting for Mary to get out of the shower. He hoped to be able to talk to Mary about limiting themselves to one, maybe two drinks at most, with Miles so they could go out to dinner afterwards.

Mary wrapped herself in a towel after getting out of the shower and walked through the living room into her bedroom. Her room was in one of the smaller guestrooms, near the kitchen, as the primary bedroom upstairs was reserved for her cousin and her husband when they came down.

Mary opened her bureau and pulled out a pair of blue lace panties, before walking to her closet and quickly picking out a flirty, floral, blue, mini dress, featuring a plunging neckline with a ruffled trim. She slipped into her blue sandals with 3-inch heels and looked at herself in the mirror.

The plunging neckline made a bra impossible, but Mary did not think she needed one anyway. She went back into the bathroom to brush and blow-dry her hair. Then she applied her make-up.

Knowing Miles would be arriving soon, she acted with purpose, wanting to look her best for Steve and Miles. Finally, after putting on her red lipstick, which matched her fingernails and toenails, she went out to the kitchen, pulled a beer from the fridge, and opened it before going out to the deck to join Steve.

Steve, whose beer was almost empty, had grown restless waiting for Mary. Once he saw her walk outside in her sexy mini dress with a neckline that went down to almost her belly button, while her perfect medium sized tits jiggled with every step, his dick stood at attention.

A lightheaded Steve stood up quickly upon seeing her.

"Mary, you look fantastic!" He said, barely able to contain himself, as they embraced and kissed each other lightly on the lips, so as not to mess up her freshly applied lipstick.

"Look Mary," Steve started as they broke their embrace. "How long do you think Miles is going to-" Steve was saying when the doorbell rang.

"That must be him!" Mary said as she walked back into the house through the living room to the front door, followed by Steve.

Steve's anxiety level rose another level thinking about Mary greeting Miles in that sexy little dress.

"He'll probably be here for a drink or two." She said before opening the door.

Miles stood at the door, wearing a sun washed burnt orange short-sleeved shirt with beige khaki shorts and black slides on his big, long, feet.

"Hey babe!" Mary said as she stepped up on her tippy toes, reached one arm around Miles' hip, the other on his chest to give him a sensuous kiss.

Steve stood silently and watched awkwardly as Mile's reached around Mary's waist, grabbed hold of her butt cheek over her dress, and pulled her in, as their kiss lingered on.

Gone was the bashful young man from the bar as Miles's then greeted a flushed Steve with a firm handshake, causing Steve to flinch and his knees to buckle, momentarily.

"Great to see you again, Steve. Thanks for the invitation!" he said. "I brought some tequila!"

"Um," An already buzzed Steve started, as he stood himself back up straight, realizing the bottle in Miles' hand would most certainly upend his plans.

"Fantastic!" Mary called out. "We're going to do this the right way, tonight, Miles, since we're at my place! I have salt and lime, which I'm going to get out, because you and Zach don't know how much better it is when you do it right!"