Sultry Summer Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol Davidson asks Stacey to help with "chores."
1.6k words
4.58
38.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Stacey Dixon, a slim, sandy-haired young man of eighteen, found a note from his mother lying on the kitchen counter when he got up Saturday morning. The note said a woman had phoned and wanted him to call about doing some chores for her. He picked up the phone dialed the number. A sultry feminine voice answered and Stacey, his cock lurching, identified himself.

"My name is Carol Davidson," the woman said. Her sultry voice made the hair on the back of Stacey's neck stand up and caused a reaction in other parts of his body, too. "Rita Meckler gave me your phone number. She recommends you quite highly. I live at Seventy-five Aurora Drive. Can you be here in an hour?"

"Ah...sure," Stacey replied. The woman sounded hot, so hot he had half a hard-on when he put the phone down. He couldn't believe it! Was every older woman hot? Over the past year, thanks to the generosity of his friend Bobby Draper, he'd had an opportunity to learn just how many women were hot for young lovers.

An hour later, he was ringing Carol Davidson's doorbell. The door opened and what the young man saw took his breath away.

Carol Davidson had an extremely lush body. Her pale, creamy skin was barely covered by a light-green sheer peignoir she wore over a clinging sheer gown made of the same material. The color of the peignoir was exactly right to highlight the mass of wavy red hair that tumbled in loose waves to the gorgeous woman's shoulders. Her green eyes gleamed hotly.

Carol's body - she was five-nine and weighed a hundred and forty pounds - was a spectacular result of hours spent laboring in a health club. Her breasts were large and well-shaped, and strained against the gauzy material of her outfit. The hardening tips of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. Below her magnificent chest her trim waist flared into full, wonderfully-formed hips.

"Hello, Stacey," Carol said. Her voice was the sexiest the young man had ever heard. She smiled warmly. "Come in, please."

Moving stiffly, the young man walked by the woman, into her house. He knew he should say something, but wasn't sure what to say, or how to say it. He could barely get his breath, and he couldn't tear his eyes off her.

"Can I take your coat?" Carol asked.

Stacey shrugged out of his lightweight jacket and handed it to the woman, then he followed her as she walked into her living room.

Carol laid the young man's coat on a chair, then turned to him, a smile on her face. "You don't say much, do you, Stacey?" she purred.

She moved so close to the young man he could feel the heat radiating from her. The scent of her expensive perfume filled his nose.

"Since you don't seem to be a man of many words..." Carol murmured, as her arms slid around his neck and her body pressed against his, "you must be a man of action."

She tilted her head up, Stacey bent his face down to hers, and their lips met. Passion arced through him like lightening and immediately he felt his cock stiffen and strain against his pants. His arms went around her, sliding easily along the silken fabric of her gown. Her body strained against his.

Then--and Stacey wasn't quite sure how they got there--they were in a bedroom, lying on the bed. They were naked, too, and their bodies were entangled. He knew exactly what to do now, and was avidly exploring the wonders and mysteries of the woman's body. His lips found the turgid tip of one firm breast.

"Ohhhhh!" Carol moaned. She writhed while the young man's hands moved over her creamy flesh. Her body arched against his caresses and she could feel his eyes devouring her. His hand glided over her softly rounded belly, into the crinkly mass of flaming red hair between her legs.

When his hand slid between the woman's legs, Stacey was surprised to discover she was already soaking wet!

"Now!!!" Carol begged, "Now!!! Take me now, Stacey!!!"

Stacey had been with far more women than he'd ever dreamed he'd get to make love with in the past year, but he'd never known a woman like this! He moved between the pale columns of her legs, then his erection slid into her soaked cunt, tantalizing both of them. She grasped him and tugged him into her. Warmth and wetness engulfed his organ and ecstasy swept through him as first the tip of his spear, then the whole shaft, disappeared into her.

"Oh...My...Godddddd!!!!" Carol cried, "Yessssssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Rita said you were good!!! Are you everrrrrrrr!!!!!"

As the woman's hips rose and began to gyrate, Stacey forced his hips down, driving himself deep into her, feeling her buck up to meet his thrusts. Their pubic hair meshed and their groins pressed together, seeking the release both of them desperately needed.

"Cummmmmminnnnnggggg!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Fuck meeeeeee, Stacey!!! My...Goddddddd!!! My Goddddd!!! Give it to meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!" Carol cried. Her clawed fingers raked the young man's back as superb sensations roiled though her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Stacey groaned, exploding into her, experiencing sensations so sweet they were almost painful. What felt like a never-ending supply of hot, sticky juices spouted from his cock.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol cried when she felt the young man's hot fluids gushing into her, filling her. "That's ittttt!!! Yessssss!!! Yesssssss!!! Fill meeeee!!! Fill meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

Spent, Stacey collapsed on the bed next to the woman, overwhelmed by the intensity of what had just happened. As he lay next to her, he felt the woman move, then warmth and wetness surrounded his limp penis as her mouth began working on him. His organ rapidly began to come back to life. Before long, her mobile tongue, hot lips, and nimble fingers had him steel-hard once more.

Carol, who was still as turned on as she'd been when the young man arrived at her house, mounted Stacey and impaled herself on his tumescence. She began moving her hips up and down slowly, once more experiencing exquisite sensations, fanning the smoldering embers of passion glowing inside her into a white-hot blaze of need.

Stacey, equally aroused, began thrusting up off the bed, shaking his partner. He looked up at her gorgeous face, which was now a mask of passion, and was astounded by how beautiful she was. He found it hard to believe he was fucking a woman as beautiful as she was, or that someone who looked that fabulous would have to call someone to come take care of her. His thrusts caused her to bounce, made her wild mass of red hair fly, and made her full breasts dance wildly. Her protruding nipples drew imaginary circles in the air in front of her.

Stacey lifted his arms and grasped the lovely globes. His fingers moved to the nipples and he flicked his thumbs over those swollen tips.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Stacey, yesssssss!!!!!" Carol cried out in delight as the young man's erection lashed her insides.

The woman's excited moans incited Stacey to even more frantic activity. He redoubled his efforts to satisfy her. The sensations resulting from her writhing and twisting on his embedded spear were almost too much for him. He could stand no more. "Gahhhhh!!!!" he moaned, "I'm commmminnnngggg!!! Oh...my...Godddddd!!! I'm commmminnnnnngggggggg!!!!" His hot cream spewed from him and, as it did, his partner went wild.

"Fuck!!! Fuck!!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!! Fuck meeeeeee!!!! Yesssss, loverrrrrrrr!!!" Carol cried. Her body snapped and jerked on top of his. "I'm cummmmmmminnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm cummmminnnnngggggggg!!!! More, Stacey!!! More!!! Give me more!!!"

Afterward, sated, they lay in each other's arms, letting their bodies quiet, experiencing the delicious after-glow of their two wondrous couplings.

"I'm glad you had time to come and see me," Carol told Stacey. "You are quite a young man! You're everything Rita said you'd be...and more!"

"Mmmmm," Stacey replied and kissed her. She kissed him back and, to his surprise, he felt himself growing hard again.

Since he seemed able, he once again began making love to her, taking things slowly. He sucked her breasts and nibbled the swelling the tips gently with his lips and teeth. He felt her begin to quake as the fires of passion were re-kindled in her voluptuous body. It wasn't long before he had her trembling with need again.

"Please..." came Carol's urgent whisper, "I need you again, Stacey! Take me!"

Stacey rolled between her alabaster thighs and plunged his cock into the pulsing, slippery opening that lay beneath the damp mass of her flaming red pubic hair.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Carol moaned when the young man entered her, "Yesssss!!! Fuck me more, Stacey!!! Fuck me more!!!!!"

Stacey thrust into her all the way, then he pulled out, leaving just the tip of his cock in her spasming opening. He repeated the action, tantalizing her, letting his cock ride slowly in and out of her convulsing cavern. He straightened his arms and raised himself over her so he could watch the beautiful woman impaled on his rock-hard spear as he slammed into her.

Carol, wild with need, grabbed at her breasts and twisted the nipples with her fingers. Her head rolled from side to side. Her face was flushed with need. Her hips rose urgently against his. "Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!!!!" she cried, "Fuck meeeee, Stacey!!! Harder!!! Harder!!! Deeper!!! Deeeper!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!!! Oh, shit!!! I'm cummmmminnnnngggggg!!! I....I'mcummmminnnnnnggggg agggggggggainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" She writhed and quaked as the third orgasm she'd had that morning tore through her.

Stacey could stand no more. He exploded into her again, groaning aloud his pleasure.

Sated and exhausted, the couple fell asleep. It was fortunate it was Saturday, and Stacey didn't have to be home, because they didn't awaken until almost noon, and then they made love again until it was dark.

When the young man finally staggered out of the Davidson home and started down the street toward his house, he was grinning. Another woman had been added to his stable of lovers! He pinched himself, just to be sure he wasn't dreaming. He wasn't.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers