Boar, Were-, in a Dark Alley

Story Info
Esme continues her adventure after success with the gnoll.
1.4k words
4.25
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers

*See through the eyes of Esme. Esme having passed her trial a few days ago has had all her recent scratches fade. Lalasa tells her that the order would like her to help sate the urges of a were-boar thug in the town. This task will provide the additional benefit of helping her catch lycanthropy through fluid transfer. A curse with many useful gifts.*

With your black leather chaps, under-bust corset, long finger-less gloves, and heeled boots mostly covered by a simple black dress with a white collar and corresponding habit, You walk cautiously down a few alleys in the outskirts of town. The were-boar in question has supposedly been seen in the area regularly. Sunset not far off, the light starting to dim makes the alley ways more shady by the minute.

"Are you lost sister?" asks a man who starts to follow you down one the alleys.

"I'm looking for the were-boar said to roam these streets." you reply.

The gruff looking man looks you up and down before asking "And what are you gonna do if you find'em?"

"I've been sent by the Order of the Sated Scoundrel. I'm here to help him with some of his aggressive, bestial urges." you reply sliding your right hand slowly from your hip inward and down as your other hand cups your breast.

"Oh really?" a grumbling voice from down the alley bellows.

The man questioning you bolts, as you turn around. Now seeing your soon to be partner. A bulky, average height man with bristling short hair, A short snout with notable protruding tusks. Lumbering towards you he sheds the vest covering his torso. Rippling wall of muscle approaching is like candy for your eyes. His snout twitches as he sniffs while approaching.

"Been a while since I smelled a woman's juices flowing."

You bring a hand up to discard your habit, as you mutter a prayer "Lovitar may you share in the joy of any pain I'm about to endure".

The were-boar pushes your back to the nearby wall, before crouching down in front of you. He rips your dress up from the bottom between your legs. The tear exposing up to your midriff. His large three fingered hands grasp your thighs firmly, spreading your legs slightly. His cold wet nose presses against your clit and upper vulva. His tusks resting in the valley of where your thighs start. His tongue laps forward underneath you.

He snorts as his tongue sloppily assaults you. Your hands fall naturally onto his strong fuzzy shoulders. His grip on your thighs tightening ever so slightly to that enjoyable boundary of uncomfortable. As his cool tusks press hard into you. His snout squishing against rubbing as he moves his tongue. His hands sliding his trousers off.

His excitement causing him to tremble ever so slightly. He stands and tears the dress entirely open, in tatters the sleeves keep it barely attached to you. Taking a moment to admire your body before he sloppily licks your breast. His hands gripping at your sides now. Roughly handling you, keeping you pressed to the wall. Every so often betwixt the strokes of his tongue one of his hard tusks taps across your stiff nipples. He looses an overjoyed squeal.

He flips you around and pulls your hips out from the wall. Hand pressed on your backed. Leaving you bent forward against the wall legs spread. With a single swipe he finishes tearing what's left of the dress off of you. He slides his mostly humanoid kind of spiral twisted shaft underneath you. The tip tickling your belly button. It's girth felt against your skin. One right arm hooks under your right leg raising it, before he draws back and with his other hand angles the tip in.

Slowly he makes his first stab into you. The spiral in his shaft creating a scintillating sensation. His left arm hoists your side, leading your left leg to hop under you for support. He raises your right leg higher as he begins his thrusts in and out. His large girth aided in its sliding by this spiral twist. Your head is pulled away from and bonked into the wall by his thrusts as they become more aggressive. You do your best to press your forehead to the wall bracing yourself, but every few thrusts your head gets a good knock.

After several minutes he pulls out and drops your leg. He spins you by the waist making you stand for a moment before he shoves his arms between your legs and spreads your legs as his lifts you against the wall. He pulls your pussy onto his shaft, causing your shoulders to drag down against the rough stone. His thrusting reinvigorated by this change in position. He begins to slam into you with even more force than before. His hulking frame looming over you. His moist snout pressing gently against your nose. His mouth drooling down onto your chin and clavicle. Hot breath bearing the strong sent of alcohol bellowing in your face.

You begin to clench as orgasm ripples through your body. His thrusts start to have pauses at the crests and lulls. He too is close it seems.

Suddenly his arm pull out from under you as he steps back. You crash down on the stone of the alley. Your wobbly legs failing to close a good distance beneath you. Your knees smack the stones first more than shoulder width apart. The tingling pain shooting up your thighs. Your torso having lurched forward your hands land second before your butt and feet. You look up at him in dumbfounded.

He wastes no time shoving his cock in your slightly agape mouth. Hands pulling your head up. Shoving him into your throat as he starts to unload. Three strong spasms pulse through his shaft. Then he slowly pulls out. A forth smaller spasm pulses as he sprays a bit in the back of your mouth. This leads you to spit the slightest bit before swallowing and catching your breath.

"If your gonna spit it out that hole, guess I'll just have to fill another one." he jests, shoving you down by the shoulder before rolling you into doggy.

Sweat, slobber, scratches, and bruises scattered all over you with slight residual pain from being dropped and a sore spot on your forehead from being repeatedly knocked against the wall. Your body aches with elation. His snout presses against your butthole as his tusks press your cheeks apart in an barely effective manner. His tongue digging into your pussy. His hands pressing strongly on the small of your back.

Your breasts dangle against the stones as you are barely able to prop yourself up at the elbows. His tongue and snout pull away. His hands grasp around your sides squeezing them tightly. He slams his shaft into you. Only a couple of these mighty thrusts and you feel another orgasm rock through your body. The clenching of your pussy not slowing him in the slightest. His hands pull you back more firmly. You collapse onto your boobs, arms dragging out in front. His hands shift one at a time from your sides to your elbows. An massive amount of his weight baring down on you. His thrusts crumpling you beneath him.

You feel your insides finally stop clenching as tightly. His upper body rises off you. He pulls out and one hand grabs the inside of your right thigh, the other the outside of your left. He lifts and straightens your right leg as he spins it over. His other hand shoving your left leg under in tandem. You let your upper body flop along as you are spun to your back. He shoves his way back into you. His left hand under your armpit propping him up. His right grasps your throat.

"Why does it seem your enjoying this even more than I am?" he grunts between thrusts.

An unstoppable smile spreads across your face. His grip on your neck tightens dangerously for a moment before he moves that hand under your other armpit to aid in holding himself up. Your arms reach up and your hands clasp behind his neck. His head raises as he focuses more intently on his thrusts. His mouth now drooling down onto your face and hair.

"Wait a minute, I don't want any little bastards running around" he thinks aloud.

He pulls out and shifts forward on one arm as his other jumps to stroke his shaft. His seed splashes out onto your chest between your breast. Two strings slap up to the top of your neck.

He stands and dresses quickly, before lumbering back down the alley way. While you lay in a deliciously debauched mess.

"Maybe I'll start going to church again" he chuckles.

Emberla
Emberla
61 Followers