Sultry Weather Pt. 05

Story Info
Leno and Sumaia spend a festive, kinky night together.
14.4k words
4.89
6.2k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the fifth (and as of now, final) part of the Sultry Weather series, and follows the characters from the previous story, so I recommend reading those first first, but it can also be read as a standalone as well. It features exhibitionism and anal, so if you're not into that, this may not be the story for you. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy, and feel free to leave any comments or feedback!

*****

The summer had come to a close and fall was starting to take over New York City. The city's lush greens had been replaced with warm oranges and yellows as leaves littered the streets of every borough. Along with the changing colors came the changing weather, warm days and breezy nights perfect for relaxation under the evening sky.

Fall was a time full of fun and events for the city, with things like the New York Film Festival and Fall for Dance to keep things lively. It also meant something to Sumaia, reminding her that it was almost time for her company to hold their annual Autumn Art Gala, where they'd showcase the work of their newest clients while people mingled, danced, and drank the night away. This year was their biggest yet, and they were planning to see upwards of 400 guests, all dressed to impress and ready to network. Sumaia and her friends had all been invited and given plus ones. Sumaia had asked Leno if he'd join her for the night, and of course he was delighted to do so. Adina and Nooria were excited for the event, but also excited to finally meet Leno after all they'd heard about him.

The Gala was being held at an event space in Brooklyn which offered plenty of room, 2 floors, and an outdoor lawn. Sumaia and her friends were excited to see how it would be decorated since this was their company's first time using this space in order to accommodate more guests. They were also eager to meet some of the artists they'd been working with over the last year. In the weeks before the event, Leno, Sumaia, and everyone else spent their time picking outfits and preparing for the event.

Soon, it was the evening of the event which fell on a temperate mid-October day and Leno was in a Lyft on his way to Sumaia's apartment. He donned a slate teal suit, white dress shirt, thin teal tie, brown belt and brown shoes. It was a tailored suit, so it complimented his build and accentuated his physique. His beard and hair were freshly trimmed and lined up perfectly by his barber. He looked amazing and attracted attention as he walked to get in his taxi. He felt good in his suit and he knew he looked good, excited to finally get a chance to wear it since he wasn't often at events like this. During the drive over, the main thing on his mind was what Sumaia would be wearing. He knew she'd look great but his mind poured over if she'd go for a dress, jumpsuit, shirt and blouse, or something else altogether. He couldn't keep his mind off her, and how nice it would be to spend the night together dancing and looking at art.

Sumaia was finishing up her makeup as Leno was on his way over to her place. They both lived in Brooklyn, about 20 minutes away from each other by car, so it wouldn't take him long to get there. She was finishing up her eyeliner and applying her nude lipstick when she got his text, already dressed and ready to walk out of the house. The yearly Gala was her one chance a year to really get fancy, and so that's what she did. She looked at herself in the mirror after finishing her makeup, admiring her own body in her navy dress. It was a single-sleeved maxi dress with a choker and a thigh slit to show off her toned legs. The dress followed her curves but wasn't too tight, giving her a sexy and classy look about her. She also wore mauve 3-inch heels that wrapped around her calves which helped to complete the look.

She soon received another text from Leno saying they were about 2 minutes away, and she took that as her cue to head downstairs. She picked up her purse, checking it over for essentials once more before she left her apartment to meet him at the corner. As she got downstairs, his car was pulling up from the end of the block. Once it stopped, she walked up and got in, sitting next to Leno as they began driving.

"Hey." he said.

"Hey." she replied.

Neither of them said anything other than that as they both looked over each other, noting that their outfits complemented each other as well as how good the other looked. Sumaia loved the slate teal on him and it was a good surprise since she wasn't expecting the color, as well as all the small details like his hair and skin. Leno was taken aback by the cut of the dress, intrigued and surprised by the choker and single sleeve. This went on for about a minute before they finally started talking again.

"Well Sumaia, you look stunning in that dress, I love the color, and the single sleeve is so elegant yet alluring!" he said with a smile.

"Thank you! You look amazing too, I knew you were wearing a suit but I didn't expect teal, it looks so good on you! And our outfits complement each other which is a plus." she said, smiling brightly.

They continued chatting on the 20 minute drive to the venue. Sumaia gave him some more information about the event and some of the artists she thought he might like. Before they knew it, the car came to stop, and they both got out, thanking their driver as they found the entrance. They walked up together and Sumaia signed them in with her phone before both of their hands got stamped.

As they entered they were taken aback by the decorations, which were artistic and grand. The decorations were everywhere and represented the diversity of artists they worked with. From classical painting to graffiti, the lower floor as well as what they could see of the second floor were covered in art, which gave the space a vibrance and liveliness that was very inviting. There was a large dance floor in the middle of the space with a stage on the back wall for announcements, gold-sheeted tables surrounding the dance floor that could seat 8 people per table. Next to the stage in the back was a set of hot trays for food as well as bar 5 bartenders who were already hard at work filling the orders of the first guests. There were open double doors on the left and right walls that held staircases to the second floor where there were a few smaller tables fit for couples.

"Holy fuck, this shit is dope as hell! It's so well decorated, there's art literally everywhere I look!" he said excitedly.

"I know! This is crazy, they did so much more than the previous years. This is easily the most beautiful Autumn Gala we've ever had! I can't wait to see all the art that's on display, the job hasn't let us see, so it's a surprise for us too." she said.

"Me either, it'll be great to look at all this art together, and we have the whole night to do it." he said.

"Ooh, I'm so excited! But let's find a table first and grab a snack and some drinks, sound good?" she said, interlocking her arm with Leno's, looking up at him with a smile.

"Yeah let's do it! How abo-'' he was saying before he was interrupted by someone shouting Sumaia's name.

"Sumaia!!! Sumi!!" shouted Nooria from about 3 tables away. Once she got her attention she gestured for her to come over. It seemed that she already snagged a table in the back for them.

"Oh! Nooria! Come on Leno, looks like my friend already got a table that we can all sit at." she said as she nudged him as they started walking.

"Nice, and she got a good table." he said as they walked over.

Sumaia let go of Leno as she went and gave her a big hug, squeezing her tight before she let go and looked at her outfit. Nooria was in a dark mustard jumpsuit with a deep neckline showing off some of her cleavage. The jumpsuit was flowy but fitted her well, following her curves and accentuating her ass nicely. She also had on a rosy mauve lipstick that matched with her jumpsuit.

"Damn Nori! You look so sexy in that jumpsuit, it looks amazing on you, and your lipstick is poppin, girl! That jumpsuit also makes that booty look even bigger than it already is." She said, chuckling as she gave Nooria's ass a playful spank.

"Aw thanks, Sumi! But better stop before we have a repeat of the sleepover." said Nooria with a wink.

"Oh hush, you know you wouldn't mind another sleepover, hun." she said, winking back at her before they both giggled about it.

"But you're talking about how I look good, no you look great, I love the single sleeve and the color! You weren't playing when you said you wanted to show out for tonight. I love it, we have to take pictures!" said Nooria.

"Thank you! I'm really happy with how the dress looks, it fits really well and it's comfortable, I can actually breathe in it! And we'll definitely get tons of pics!" she said as she looked over to see Leno and Nooria's date talking to each other, realizing she didn't introduce him. She then stepped over to them with Nooria to get the formalities out of the way.

"Sorry, we got so caught up that we didn't do introductions! Nooria, this is Leno, Leno this is Nooria, one of my best friends and a co-worker on my team." she said.

"Nice to meet you Nooria! Thanks for snagging a table!" he said with a smile.

"Pleasure to meet you, and it's no problem, we got here early so it was easy. But it's my turn now. Sumaia, Leno, this is Caesar." said Nooria.

"I chatted with Leno a bit, but it's nice to meet you both!" said Caesar with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too! I like your suit, it's really nice, and I like the pinstripes." said Sumaia, noting Caesar's charcoal suit with silver pinstripes.

"Awesome, now that we've all been introduced, I'm going to get drinks, does anyone want anything?" offered Leno.

"I'll go with you so you don't have to carry it all yourself. We can get drinks for everyone" said Caesar.

"Thanks Caesar, sounds like a plan, so what'll it be, ladies?" asked Leno.

The women gave their drink orders and then took a seat as the men walked over to the bar to wait in line. Sumaia and Nooria watched them walk away, making sure they were out of earshot before they continued.

"Damn, Nori, you showed me a picture of him before but he's way more handsome in person, and his suit is so nice!" said Sumaia.

"I know right!? He looks so nice in the suit, and his beard looks so good, I know, I'm gonna be all over him later tonight. Leno is handsome too, and he looks amazing in the teal suit, I know you tryna get that dick tonight too aren't you?" teased Nooria.

"Oh you know it, he looks better than I expected, and he always looks good, so that's saying something. I'm definitely looking forward to having my way with him later. But I bet he and Caesar feel the same because we look damn good babe, all that's left is to wait for Ady, and you know she's gonna look good too." said Sumaia.

"You're right, but where is Ady? I thought she'd be here already, the event started 30 minutes ago" said Nooria with a raised eyebrow.

While the women had their conversation, at the same time, Leno and Caesar were in line getting to know each other. Leno found out that Caesar worked in marketing for an NYC based firm that had many clients in the music and gaming spaces. They talked about work, gaming news, and how they each met their respective dates, laughing as they did. Soon they returned to the table with 4 drinks, but noticed 2 more people at the table with Sumaia and Nooria.

"Hey guys, thanks for getting drinks! While you were gone, our other friend Adina and her date Maleek got here. Adina is also on the same team as Sumaia and I. Ady, Maleek, this is my date Caesar, and Sumaia's date Leno." Nooria said as she introduced everyone.

They exchanged formalities and sat at the table talking while sipping their drinks. Their laughs filled the air as the women recounted funny stories from work. Everyone made a point to point out how nice Adina and Maleek looked in their black outfits. Adina had on a black bodycon dress with mesh sleeves and a mesh panel on her chest that showed off her large breasts and cleavage. Maleek was in a classic black suit, white shirt and a black bowtie, looking very sleek and fresh.

The night continued and at about 8, there were a few announcements about the Gala and the proud year of work they'd done so far. Afterwards, the DJ began playing music and many people made their way to the dance floor to enjoy the night. All of the art exhibits were now open for viewing, and many people made their way into the galleries on both floors to see the art. By this time, Leno, Sumaia, and their friends were about 3 drinks in and feeling good. The 3 couples took to the dance floor soon after it opened up, quickly finding their rhythm.

Sumaia and Leno were dancing with each other, their faces close as they sang the songs that the DJ played. Most of the guests at the event were Black or POC so the music reflected that, with a lot of Hip-Hop, Trap, and RnB, among other things. As the music picked up, there were various dance circles forming with people showcasing their skills in the center as they were cheered on. Eventually, the music became more sensual and many couples were grinding on the dance floor.

Sumaia was lightly grinding against Leno as he held her hips, his face near her neck as he matched her, pressing his bulge onto her ass she looked back at him with a smirk.

"I don't need to tell you you're getting fucked in this dress tonight, do I?" he whispered into her ear as he pulled her hips into his.

"Oh I know I am. And I don't need to tell you that you're gonna be fucking me in that suit, right?"she whispered back, looking back at him with lusty eyes.

"Not at all." he said before going back to grinding into her, lightly wrapping his arms around her as they danced.

"I can't wait to pounce on this man, he's getting it all tonight." Sumaia thought to herself as she began shaking her hips more, letting him feel her ass jiggle on him, loving how hard he was through his slacks.

"I can't wait to have her sitting on my face in that dress, she has no idea what she's in for tonight." Leno thought as he thrusted his hips into her more aggressively, letting her get a taste of what was to come later.

They continued to dance together sensually, with their hands on each other's bodies for another few songs before they decided to look at the art. The other 2 couples kept dancing as they left to see the art. They made a stop at their table to put down their glasses after finishing their drinks, definitely feeling tipsy now. Feeling loose enough now, Sumaia was ready to take the night to the next level.

Sumaia excused herself to the bathroom as Leno made a joke about breaking the seal as she walked off. While in the bathroom stall, Sumaia pulled out a small C-shaped vibrator and smiled to herself as she pulled down her panties, seeing how wet she was after dancing with Leno. She slowly inserted the vibrator into her wet pussy where it pressed against her g-spot, while the outer part of the vibe rested against her clit. She almost let out a moan from the pleasure, but held it back as she pulled her panties back up and finished up in the bathroom.

At the same time, Leno had his hand in his pocket as he relaxed, discreetly rubbing himself through his slacks as he felt how hard he was. All that was on his mind was how nice her ass felt on the dance floor. Her ass was so plump and soft, and his bulge was wedged nicely between her cheeks as danced, almost giving his cock a massage. Sumaia returned after a short while and sat in the chair next to him, moving it closer so she could talk to him quietly.

"I've got a little surprise for you." Sumaia said as she pulled a small egg sized remote from her purse and put it in his hand. The remote was sleek and had 3 buttons; power, plus and minus.

"A surprise?" Leno said as he examined the remote, before he realized what it was. He wasn't certain but it seemed like it could be for a vibrator.

"Yeah, why don't you try it out?" she said in a teasing manner, staring into his eyes as she smirked.

Leno didn't say anything as he raised an eyebrow before he looked down and pressed the power button and watched her intently. Within seconds, Sumaia was biting her lip and letting out a soft muffled moan before Leno smirked and turned it off, confirming that it was a bluetooth vibrator.

"What a lovely surprise, I love it already." Leno said as he ran his hand along her thigh, turning the vibe on again as he could feel the vibrations running through her body, watching her try her hardest to not make it obvious as others walked around. He turned it off again and smiled again, loving that she gave him control of her pleasure for the rest of the night.

"Fuck...that was such a thrill..." Sumaia purred as she relaxed after getting jolts of pleasure through her body. She could feel that she was soaked and she wanted more, anticipating the next time he would press that dangerous button.

"Don't worry, you'll be having many more tonight. But let's go take a look at some of the art, we have a lot to see." Leno said as he stood up, taking her hand, pulling her up with him.

Sumaia quietly rose with him, locking her arm with his as they began walking into the right side of the venue. There were various monitors around the room showcasing various forms of digital art, ranging from illustrations to music videos. On the other side of the room were more traditional art displays for canvas paintings and sculptures. They started on the traditional side, standing with a group of 3 as they admired the skill that went into the landscape painting.

"It's a beautiful piece isn't it, you gotta love the vibrant colors and shading on this one. I see why it's the first piece on this side of the room." Leno said, making conversation with the group next to them.

"Exactly what I was saying! There's so much depth and detail in it! The longer you look the more little treats you find." said a woman in the group with excitement in her voice.

"Yeah I agree! Hey, did you work with the artists who made this? I remember you saying you know a lot of the artists whose work is on display." Leno said, looking at Sumaia calmly, his eyes innocent and relaxed as he smiled.

"Uh, lemme see..." Sumaia took a minute to look at the artist's name and perked up, realizing she did know the artist.

"Yeah I do actually! It's Jamie Reyes, they're based in the Bronx. I've worked with them a few times before when they first started working with us. They told me th-th..." sumaia began to stutter as everyone watched, holding back moans as she faked a light cough, her g-spot and clit being attacked simultaneously.

"S-sorry, th-they're trying to find their own mix be-between" she continued, fighting her hardest to seem normal, when the vibe stopped and she let out a sigh under her breath.

"...traditional and modern techniques in relation to modern landscapes like NYC." she finished, looking over to the group, happy to see they didn't notice anything.

"That's awesome, I think it's a great goal and so far I think they're nailing it! Thanks for the insight! It's awesome that you get to work with such talented people." said a man in the group with a smile.

"Yeah they're all so different and always fun to be around." Sumaia said slowly, in case she got attacked again, but she didn't.

The group of 3 gave a quick goodbye as they walked away to look at more art. Sumaia looked into Leno's eyes with a mix of ferocious anger, and carnal lust. She hated that he put her on the spot like that, but loved that he was even more daring than he expected, which gave her a true thrill.

"You're fucking evil." She said, looking up at him, unable to hide the arousal in her eyes.

"You gave this little toy to me, so this is your fault, you're just gotta deal with it, don't you?" He said nonchalantly, winking down at her.