Sultry Weather Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanted it deep right!? This deep enough for you, slut!?" He yelled as he fucked her, spanking her again, before choking her from behind, pulling her closer to him, causing her back to arch as he kept drilling her.

Sumaia could only continue to moan as he choked her, loving how aggressive he was, truly feeling like his little buttslut as he took her tight asshole for his own. Leno continued giving her ass those powerful strokes, making sure to pull out enough to let her feel his length with each thrust. As Leno pounded away at her ass, her throat in his hand, Sumaia felt something building up inside her with each thrust and she immediately knew what it was. She'd only felt it once before and it was with this same man. She felt the pressure of an orgasm rising steadily every time Leno's cock smashed into her sweet spot, like each thrust was filling a gauge.

Leno could feel her ass tightening up more with each thrust, loving how she moaned out shakily as he choked her, but he was ready to drive her over the edge and rearrange her guts. Till now he was giving her 6 inches, and that was enough to have her in bliss, but it was time to go deeper. He let go of her throat and grabbed her hips as he took a brief pause to adjust, before drilling his full 8 inches of black dick up her ass, her ass smacking loudly against his hips as he did, water droplets splashing from both of them.

"FUCKKKK!!!!" Sumaia yelped, surprised that there was even more cock up her ass. She thought he was balls deep the whole time, only to find out there was more.

Leno knew he hit a good spot when Sumaia's knees buckled for a half second before she regained herself, grabbing onto the slippery wall as best she could as she felt his cock fill her ass.

"Holy fuck, baby, it's in my fucking stomach! You weren't all the way in!? Fuck!!" She moaned out, her legs shaking slightly as she regained herself.

"I was stretching that ass out before I gave you all this dick, now take all this dick you were begging for!" he yelled as he began thrusting.

Leno went back to hitting her sweet spot with steady strokes, but now there was even more power and speed behind each thrust, drilling his cock as deep as it could go in her ass, feeling her tight hole clench around him each time. Sumaia moaned out like a madwoman as she felt her orgasm building faster. Her ass was filled with pleasure and the blissful feeling was beginning to wash over her as she approached her peak.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, don't stop! Don't FUCKING stop, I'm gonna fucking cum! Don't stop fucking my ass with that big fucking dick, I'm almost there, fuuuuckk!" She screamed, her legs shaking even more as her orgasm inched closer.

Leno continued giving her deep, body-shaking thrusts, putting immense strength behind each one, focusing on her orgasm, making sure to hit the same spot every time and fill her gauge more and more until he could make it overflow and burst. Leno moaned out with her, her ass tighter than ever as he pounded her, wanting her to cum from taking dick up the ass for the second time in her life.

Sumaia moaned out as each thrust pushed her closer, feeling the pressure building as she got ready to cum. Her ass was brimming with pleasure and she finally couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm...cumming, cumming, fuck, my ass is fucking CUMMING! FUUCKKK!!!!" Sumaia roared out as she bit her lip, feeling her orgasm wash over her.

As he heard her words, Leno hit her sweet spot with everything he had, balls deep in her ass while he simultaneously felt her asshole spasming on his cock, squeezing and convulsing on him intensely.

Sumaia was melting into an orgasmic mess as she reached her climax. She could only let out a high pitched whine as she came, feeling it more intensely because unlike last time when she came from her ass and pussy, she was cumming solely from her ass this time, and the focused pleasure was something she'd never experienced. Her ass was squirming on his thick cock and loving every second of it as the first wave of her orgasm began to fade.

That's when she felt something hit her sweet spot again, and she couldn't even begin to believe that it was what she thought it was. Then she felt that pressure in her ass again and it was clear as day, Leno was fucking her again midway through her orgasm.

"FUCK!? Wh..what are...still cumm...FUCK!" She whined out, unable to form a cohesive sentence.

Leno meant it when he said he wanted to make her his buttslut and that meant imprinting an unforgettable anal orgasm into her mind. He proceeded to pound her asshole like a beast, steadily drilling that same special spot with his thick black cock as her ass gripped him, not wanting to let go, wanting more of what he had to give. With each stroke, he continued drilling his black cock into her ass as she orgasmed, hearing the music that was her whining as he did.

Sumaia was gasping and whining as she felt yet another new feeling welling up inside her with each thrust of his cock. Even though she was riding out her first anal orgasm, another was rising up quickly, and was about to take over. Sumaia felt herself giving in to him more than she had before, truly becoming his buttslut. She'd had anal sex with a fair amout of other men and it was good, really good, great even, but all of those prior experiences paled in comparison to the anal pleasure and domination she was feeling right now. Her ass was feeling pleasure equal to some of her greatest vaginal orgasms and she couldn't understand it. Before she could process the entirety of what she was feeling, she reached her second anal climax, instantly drowning her in anal pleasure like never before.

"C...cum...cumming...AGAIN, FUCK!" she screamed out, as her eyes rolled back into her head, her mouth agape as she was overtaken by pleasure.

Sumaia's ass began cumming harder than before, squeezing Leno even tighter as she cried out blissfully, her legs shaking violently as she fought to stay up. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body like electricity as she rode out the most intense anal orgasm of her life. She was incredibly sensitive and she could feel his cock throbbing as her ass gripped him, adding to her own orgasm. Leno loved watching her orgasm, and he felt a deep sense of dominance as she came on his cock, knowing that this orgasm from him would not be soon forgotten.

She rode out her orgasm for a while before her eyes finally realigned and her orgasm began to finish. Leno finally pulled his cock out of her ass as she finished and Sumaia's shaking legs instantly buckled. She slumped down to the floor of the shower, her legs still convulsing slightly as she tried to compose herself.

Leno gave her a second to rest before he helped her to stand again once she was ready. He wrapped his arms around her for support and pulled her close, his still hard cock pressed against her stomach, warm water running down their bodies.

"Fuck, baby, I don't know how you fucking did it, but I came twice from my ass! What the fuck!" she said, chuckling lightly as she looked at him.

"Oh I know you came twice, baby, I made it happen both times. I had to give my little buttslut that good dick." he said, looking at her with a triumphant smirk, spanking her ass as he held her.

"Mmm...you definitely gave me that good dick, baby." she said, letting out a small moan as she bit her lip lightly.

They took the next few minutes to wash each other's bodies and get out of the shower. They dried themselves off and made their way back to the bedroom, using shea butter to moisturize themselves before cuddling together.

A short while had passed, both of them feeling comfortable and relaxed. Leno had more energy in him and wanted to pound her pussy into submission next, but he knew that it was late and that Sumaia might be tapped out after so many orgasms. Sumaia was tapped after the anal orgasms, but she was still horny and the cuddling gave her the time she needed to recharge. Sumaia wanted more of his amazing cock, and her pussy was soaked as she kept replaying the shower sex they just had in her mind. She also had a surprise for him, and she wasn't going to sleep until she was able to give it to him.

"You tired, babe?" she asked, running her hand along his chest.

"I'm actually not, if you can believe it. I guess the shower woke me up, ya know? You?" he said, looking over to her.

"No, I'm not tired either, the shower definitely woke me up. So if you're not tired, do you think you have the energy to give me more of that good dick?" she said, laying on her back and spreading her legs, rubbing her wet pussy for him to see.

Leno's cock instantly began growing as he watched her play with himself, surprised as how wet she was even after all the sex they had already had.

"I've got more than enough energy to give you that good dick." he said, as his cock reached full hardness while he got up, moving between her legs, stroking his cock as he watched her.

"That's good, baby, because I want as much dick as you can give." she said, moving her hands to her nipples, tugging them gently as she bit her lip, waiting for him to fuck her.

Leno got into position and slowly slipped his throbbing cock into her wet pussy, feeling the head stretch her out as he moved 5 inches deep. He began thrusting at a moderate pace, moaning as her fold began clinging to him, her pussy feeling as amazing as it did the first time. Sumaia moaned out with him, loving the feeling of getting her pussy opened up by his black cock. She kept playing with her nipples, pinching and pulling them as he fucked her, knowing that this was only the beginning.

Leno could tell she was used to it and wasted no time picking up the pace, thrusting quickly and giving her an extra inch as he did, filling her pussy deep. He moaned out while he fucked her, hitting different angles in her pussy, watching her play with her hard nipples. Sumaia purred as he fucked her, loving the angles he hit in her pussy, scratching a sexual itch she didn't even know she had. His cock kept finding new ways to make her pussy sing and she adored it.

"Fuuuck, baby, you know how to beat this fucking pussy up, that dick is so good!" she moaned out, still teasing her nipples as he pounded her.

"That's right baby, and this dick is all for you, so make sure you take it all like a good girl." he said, before he plunged his cock balls deep into her pussy, eliciting a blissful cry from Sumaia as he did.

"Oooohh shiittt! That dick is so fucking deep!" she cried out, loving how full she was.

Leno grabbed Sumaia's legs and pushed them back, making her hold her legs so he could get even deeper, pressing his black cock against her deepest parts with each stroke, his cock kissing her cervix on each thrust. Her pussy tightened as he fucked her, coiling around him and squeezing him, only making him harder inside her. Leno leaned down, biting and kissing her neck while he stuffed her pussy, feeling his orgasm begin to build slowly in his cock with each thrust.

"Yes, yes! Fuck me, baby! I know you can fuck me harder than this, fuck me like you fucked me in the shower! Dick me down!" she said, egging him on, knowing she'd get what she wanted.

Leno didn't respond, he let his cock do the talking as he began thrashing her pussy, giving her some of the most intense strokes of the night. His cock was gyrating in her pussy as he fucked her masterfully, rotating his hips to hit multiple angles on each thrust. Sumaia was moaning out loudly as she squeezed her pussy on his cock, knowing he wanted to cum badly. Her pussy only got wetter as they fucked, loving the treatment that Leno was giving it. With each curated thrust, she could feel her pussy twitching more and more on his cock, her own orgasm was coming and she wanted him even more.

Leno growled out as he fucked her, feeling himself getting even closer as he smashed her pussy into submission, his cock throbbing aggressively. As his orgasm neared, he only got more intense with his strokes, taking a pushup position as he pistoned her pussy balls deep, nearly pulling out fully on each thrust, drilling his entire cock into her warm, tight pussy every time.

"Fuck, I'm getting close! Gonna fucking cum, baby! Where do you want it!?" He asked between moans, feeling his orgasm inch towards its peak with each stroke.

Sumaia was elated to hear him say that he was close, she wanted him to cum so badly, and she was finally going to get her wish. She pulled Leno's head close as she moaned, licking his ear as she got ravaged, barely able to speak before she finally answered his question.

"Inside me...today's a safe day... so I want you to pump my pussy full of your thick cum, baby..." She whispered into his ear, as she wrapped her legs around him, locking him in place, making sure he understood she was serious.

Leno pulled his head away and looked at her in disbelief as an intense lust began to take over him. Once again, he didn't respond, he just focused on fucking her senseless, dominating her pussy as he pounded her pussy like a beast, shaking the whole bed with each thrust, deliberately aiming for her deepest sweet spots since nothing would stop him from pouring his cum inside her. He looked into her eyes intensely as his orgasm built up even faster, creeping up quickly. Sumaia stared back into his eyes, biting her lip as she whined, ecstasy taking over as her pussy quivered like crazy, getting ready to cum hard on his cock.

"Fuckkkkk....I'm cumming baby...that dick is gonna make me fucking cum! Fill my pussy and MAKE ME CUM!" she demanded as she whined.

"Me too, I'm gonna fucking cum in your tight pussy! Here it comes...fuck..fuck, FUCKKKK!!!" he growled out at her.

At that moment, Leno put his full power behind his next thrust, balls deep in her tight pussy, his cock pressed into her cervix as he finally exploded. His cock began blasting shot after thick shot of hot cum into the deepest parts of her pussy, quickly painting her insides white as he did. Leno hadn't creampied a woman in years and so he made sure that he gave everything he could, pumping as much of his thick cum into her as he could. He growled out with each spurt, feeling intense pleasure overcome him each time, loving this unique feeling as he emptied his balls while wrapped by the best pussy he'd ever had. Sumaia' came directly after he gave her that last stroke, and her pussy began to quiver and convulse intensely on his cock, milking him as she felt the warmth growing inside her. She could barely remember the last time she got creampied, but this was so much different and much more intense. She threw her head back and kept her legs locked around him as she cried out, cumming intensely while her sensitive pussy felt every throb and every shot from his cock, sending her to a place she hadn't been in years. Her pussy continued spasming as she came, milking his cock as it did, greedy to taste every drop he had.

Finally, Leno finished cumming, keeping his cock buried deep in her cum-filled pussy. Sumaia's leg finally unlocked from his waist as she came down from her high, her legs shaking on the bed as she rode the last few waves of pleasure, savoring as much as she could. After a few moments of intense panting and moaning, Leno finally pulled his cock out of her pussy, watching intently as he did. His cock was smeared with cum as he pulled out, but what was even better was seeing a thick glob of cum ooze out of her beautiful pussy, running down her pussy and onto her asshole.

Sumaia moaned out as she felt his cock leave, and moaned again as she felt her pussy oozing his cum, basking in a feeling she hadn't experienced in years. Before she could regain herself, she moaned out again as more cum leaked from her wet pussy and coated her ass.

"Shit, baby, you came so fucking much...I'm so full..." she said, smiling as she bit her lip looking up at him.

"You told me to fill you up, so I poured every drop I had in your tight pussy, and I had no choice with how much your pussy was milking me while you came on this dick." he said, smirking back at her.

"Mmm...that's right, I wanted all that cum in my pussy, baby, I had to have it." she said, before pulling him down to kiss him.

They kissed for a short while before they both finally cleaned up. After a night of orgasm after orgasm, they were both pretty spent and all that they could do was get ready for bed. Leno threw on boxers and a t-shirt while Sumaia put on a tank top and some panties. They shared a final kiss before snuggling together under the covers. Leno caressed her body as Sumaia rested on his chest, getting comfortable as they finally began to doze off for the night.