Sultry Weather Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! I ju-ju...fuck..." her sentence came to a halt as that familiar sensation hit her for a few seconds before stopping. She caught her breath, holding onto Leno for stability before looking back at him.

"Fucking. Evil." she said as they began walking again.

They looked over a few more pieces of art and Sumaia talked slowly and carefully, waiting for him to strike again but it didn't happen. 10 minutes went by without any sensation and she wondered what he was up to. Another few minutes passed as they looked at pieces in the digital section before they chose to head upstairs. The stairway was only 2 people wide so as people came down on the left, people went up on the right. Sumaia led the way as she went upstairs, and as she got about half way, she stumbled and almost tripped as the vibe turned on again. Thankfully no one else was on the stairs at the moment, and she glared back at Leno as he smirked up at her, gesturing to her to keep going. She bit her lip tight as she slowly made her way up the stairs, each step causing the vibe to move and adjust, teasing different parts of her pussy as she moved. After what felt like a lifetime, she finally reached the top of the stairs, and Leno stopped the vibe, giving her pussy a much needed break.

Her legs were getting weak so she took Leno and sat at one of the free couples tables near the balcony, looking over the dance floor. Leno followed and sat across from her, that devious grin on his face, his expression telling her how much he loved teasing her in public.

"You're crazy, Leno. I thought you'd be wild but holy fuck...you're insane, I almost fell up those stairs cuz of you....but fuck I loved it. When we get home, I am going to pounce on you and you better be fucking ready." she said breathily, still regaining herself from before.

"I know you love it, I bet you've never had a thrill like this before. And believe me, I'm ready for anything you throw at me, just a little longer until I can have my way with you." he said, smiling at her as he played with the remote between his fingers, feigning as if he would turn it on, but he didn't.

After a few minutes they went to look at some more art on the second floor, before heading back downstairs and reuniting with the other couples at the table, with everyone sitting together. They all mingled, talked and took a shot of whiskey each to end the night. During that entire half hour or so, Leno didn't use the vibe on Sumaia, letting her wait in agony for his next assault. Sumaia thought he might be done with her for the night since it was late now, but she knew him better than that, he definitely had something planned.

Eventually, Sumaia, Nooria, and Adina stepped away to talk with their other coworkers about the event. Leno talked with Caesar and Maleek casually, critiquing the drinks, art, and DJ from the night as things seemingly began to wrap up. From Leno's seat he could see Sumaia about 3 tables away talking with Nooria, Adina, and about 3 others. Leno told the other 2 men that he had to reply to a few texts, so the men gave him time and talked to each other as Leno peered over at Sumaia. Without warning, he turned on the vibe, watching for her reaction.

Sumaia jolted and tried to play it off as if she was fixing her dress, her body quivering lightly, but not enough for anyone to notice yet. She managed to turn her head briefly and lock eyes with Leno from afar, her eyes focused and glossy as she fought the pleasure. Then for the first time that night, he used the plus button to turn up the intensity. Sumaia let out a moan but quickly followed with a cough and her clearing her throat. Someone began talking to her and she tried to listen, only picking up a few words, but enough to give a quick, stutter filled reply, apologizing with a chuckle, blaming it on the alcohol, to which everyone laughed and agreed that they'd had a lot to drink, giving her a moment of reprieve. Leno turned the vibe off and he could see Sumaia's body relax.

Soon after, Sumaia's other coworkers left and it was just her, Nooria and Adina, talking amongst themselves. That shot of whiskey had hit them and the three of them were talking about their respective dates, and their sex filled plans for the night, as well as lightly flirting as they recounted small bits of their sleepover from earlier in the year.

"I can't wait to get home, it's been too damn long since we've fucked and I need that dick. I've seen him staring at my ass and I know he can't wait either." said Nooria as she looked over to Caesar briefly, loving his suit.

"Me too, mami! Maleek was talking real nasty before we got here and I got a lil something in store for him. He's into bondage so I'm taking control tonight, but he doesn't know that yet." Adina said with a wink.

"I'm right there with you, Leno's been teasing me all night and I'm hornier than I've been in a long long time. We not getting any sleep tonight." Sumaia said as she felt her pussy and clit throb from the repeated attacks, leaving her soaked and needy.

They made their way back to the table, the 6 of them talking amongst themselves as they got their things ready to leave since it was about 11:30PM now and things were wrapping up. But more than that, each of the couples were eager to get home and indulge in their desires.

"It was great meeting you all, I'm sure we'll meet again sometime. Have a great night!" said Leno as he stood in his suit, one hand in his pocket and the other on Sumaia's waist.

"Same to you! Until next time, Leno!" Said Nooria as she waved.

"Have a good night, you two, stay safe!" Said Adina, waving as well.

Caesar and Maleek gave simple head nods as they waved. Sumaia said bye to a few co-workers as they walked out of the venue to wait for their taxi. Within 2 minutes, it arrived and they were on their way to Sumaia's apartment for an interesting night.

"So? Did you enjoy the night?" Leno asked innocently as he looked over to Sumaia.

"Oh, fuck you! You know I enjoyed the night. You made sure of that, whether or not I wanted to." She snapped at him, knowing he was just teasing her.

"Me? What did I do!? Oh, maybe you mean this?" He said as he pressed the power button, letting the vibe do it's work as Sumaia sunk into the seat. Thankfully, the driver had the music up fairly loud so the sound of the vibe was easily drowned out.

"Ye..yes....th..that..." She murmured as she bit her lip, breathing hard through her nose as she tried to fight her moans, her pussy and clit going crazy from the stimulation. Leno soon stopped the vibe again, giving her what he planned as her last break for the night.

"I still don't know what you mean, but I suggest you get your rest while you can." He said, looking at her deviously.

Sumaia saw his gaze and kept quiet, knowing he meant business. She rested her head on his shoulder for the rest of the ride to her place. Her mind raced as she wondered if he was going to use it again, her pussy was on edge and all this teasing had her in desperate need or an orgasm. She wondered if he'd make her wait the rest of the night to cum, and that thought turned her on and scared her because she didn't know how much she could take before she exploded.

The ride came to an end and just as the car pulled around the corner, Sumaia sprung up as the vibe started again, this time on a higher intensity setting. The car came to a stop, and without a word, she slowly fought to get out, using the car to hold herself up as she got out, the waves of pleasure making her knees weak. Leno thanked the driver and got out as well, using his body to support her as they slowly walked into her building. She was moaning under her breath, taking slow steps as she struggled to open the lobby door. She fought to look normal, knowing she was barely making it work as she kept quiet. They made it to the elevator and on the short ride up, her pleasure filled eyes locked onto his, her moans filling the elevator since they were alone.

As they exited the elevator, Leno followed behind her as she slowly made it to her door, trying not to collapse from the pleasure. As she got her key into the door, Leno upped the intensity 2 notches, causing her knees to give out as she felt herself getting closer to orgasm. Leno caught her before she hit the floor and held her up as he opened the door, pulling her inside as he locked up behind them. He put her on the couch and smiled as she finally let out her true moans, screaming out as she felt her orgasm building, staring at Leno as he unbuckled his slacks, pulling them down just enough to pull out his engorged cock, throbbing and veiny as he gently stroked it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna-I'm gonna....Fuuuckkkkkkk" she said as her orgasm got ready to flood over her.

As she was about to cum Leno pulled her to the edge of the couch and spread her legs, his cock hovering over her pussy as she hit her orgasm. Sumaia realized what this meant, and didn't think she could take it, but was unable to say anything as she climaxed, her pussy convulsing as she threw her head back in bliss, cumming harder than she had in months. As she continued riding her orgasm, unable to react, Leno stopped the toy and pulled her panties to the side, letting the toy slip out of her onto the floor.

Leno smiled as he was her soaked pussy quivering as he pushed his cock inside her, her wetness letting him slide deep as she came, feeling her walls contract and squirm against him. Sumaia's head kicked forward and she looked down to see him filling her, her body unable to handle getting fucked while she orgasmed. Her body started to convulse even more as she moaned out but Leno held her in place and began pounding her pussy, the angle on the couch letting him continue to hit her g-spot. This made her orgasm last even longer and she loved it. It was an overload of pleasure, but she was experiencing new heights as he fucked her, her eyes rolling back as she got drilled. She felt another pressure building up as he rammed into her g-spot and started moaning and whining as she felt another orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna squirt! FUCK!" she screamed as Leno pulled out and moved slightly.

Sumaia cried out as she began squirting, spraying the floor as she rode out a second orgasm, lost in ecstasy as she twitched on the couch, her mind blurring into white as she came. After a short while she finally finished as she panted heavily, her eyes barely able to focus as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her hardwood floor was shiny from where she came and Leno loved the sight of her orgasm. He gave her a few minutes to rest as sat next to her, caressing her body.

Leno sat next to her, wondering if he'd gone too far on her. He knew she loved it, but after giving her 2 intense back-to-back orgasms like that, he realized that it might have been too much stimulation and may have put her right to sleep. If that was the case, he wouldn't necessarily be happy about it because he was still rock hard and horny as fuck, but he would understand and be fine with waiting until morning. He continued to caress her head on his lap, taking in her beautiful form in the dress as she rested.

Sumaia was glad to have that reprieve, since it gave her time to rest as well as plan her next move, because after orgasming twice, all she could think of was how she was going to pleasure Leno. He pleased her the entire night and made her cum twice within a minute. She hadn't had an orgasm like that in a very long time, so she wanted to bring out all the stops as well. She was spent after her double orgasm, but she wasn't ready to sleep, and she wanted so much more of him. She really had no plans of sleeping that night. About 10 minutes had passed and that was enough rest for Sumaia. At this point, Leno wasn't fully hard anymore, his cock at about half its length, and that wasn't good enough for Sumaia.

She raised her head from his lap just enough so that she could hover over his cock and before Leno could realize what was happening, she opened her mouth and took his entire cock in her mouth. She quickly began working her tongue on his head, loving the feeling of him growing in her mouth, forcing her to work harder as he inched deeper and deeper. His cock quickly returned to full power as she gagged, her mouth full as she kept swiping her tongue along the underside of his shaft. He moaned out in delight and surprise as she went to work, leaning back into the couch as he watched her take as much as she could.

She pulled up from his cock, saliva strings hanging as she took a few breaths, quickly smiling at him before she went back down, focusing on his head. Her tongue swirled around his throbbing head while she used one of her hands to jerk him off in sync with her bobbing. She loved the sounds of his moans, making her want to please him even more. She worked her tongue faster and took him deeper in her mouth when she felt his hand pulling her hair into a messy ponytail, knowing exactly what that meant. She opened her mouth wider as he began pushing her head down, driving his hips upward, making her gag slightly.

"Fuck, this is so good!" he exclaimed as he pounded away at her throat, his cock sloppy and wet from her spit.

He continued pushing her head down as he fucked her throat, loving the sight of her wincing as she struggled to take him, gagging and shocking as his head knocked against the entrance to her throat, giving him resistance. Sumaia felt her pussy getting even wetter as he face-fucked her, loving how rough he was with her, enjoying the feeling of his head stretching her mouth open. He stopped thrusting after a while and pushed her head down, seeing how much she could take. Sumaia tried to control her throat and relax, to let him slide deeper, but it was difficult and she kept gagging, which she knew he didn't mind. Eventually, he pulled her head back up and let go of her hair, letting her catch her breath.

"Fuck, you're so big, I love when you clog my throat like that." Sumaia said as she sat up, licking her lips.

"I know you do, I love making you take it, your gags are like music when I face fuck you." he said, stroking his cock, shiny and wet from all her saliva.

"But I'm not done with you yet, you gave me some head, it's time I return the favor. Let's 69, put that sweet pussy on my face." he continued as he stood up, pulling her up with him as they went to her bedroom.

"Oh you don't have to tell me, that was the plan, I know you love eating this pussy." she snapped back as she followed him to her room, still loving how he looked in his suit.

Leno laid down on the bed with his legs hanging off the edge, his feet touching the ground as he motioned for Sumaia to get on top of him. Sumaia moved onto the bed next to him before she swung her leg over him, straddling his chest. She looked back at him as she sat up, spreading her cheeks from behind as she smiled down at him.

"Eat up." she said, as she dropped her pussy on his face, leaning forward to meet his juicy cock.

Before he could say anything his face was full of pussy and he got right to eating her out, loving her sweet taste as he grabbed her ass, giving it a hard spank. He flicked his tongue against her clit slowly, circling her love button, splaying with it gently as he got ready to surprise Sumaia. Before she could fully adjust, Leno wrapped his arms around her waist as they laid down, making sure to have a tight grip. Sumaia let out a small purr as he held her, loving how strong he was.

"Get ready!" he said loudly, hoping she heard him, taking a deep breath while he prepared for his next move.

Sumaia heard him and raised an eyebrow, but before she could ask him why, Leno sat up straight on the bed, sending her flying upward awkwardly as she let out a yelp. She soon realized that she was upside down with her head smooches against his crotch but before it got too uncomfortable, Leno continued and stood up from the bed, using his strength to take her with him.

"Ahh, wait! I'm gonna fall!" Sumaia screamed as she closed her eyes, bracing herself.

Leno stood up successfully, holding Sumaia upside down by her waist, her dress fell and bunched up around Leno's arms, revealing her phat ass and glistening pussy, both of which were just inches from his lips. He smiled as he looked at her holes, before he got back to work, pulling her ass up and lowering his head, eating her pussy as he stood, his tongue slipping inside her folds. His cock stood strong as it pressed against Sumaia's face, asking to be pleasured as it throbbed.

Sumaia opened her eyes, looking down at the floor as she let out a moan, feeling Leno tending to her pussy with his tongue. She quickly realized what was happening and got excited, trusting that he was strong enough not to drop her. She had seen it a few times in porn and thought it was interesting, but never did she think she'd actually get to try standing 69. The thought alone made her pussy throb and moisten even more as Leno's tongue lapped up her juices. She took a few breaths before she took hold of his cock, flicking the head with his tongue before slipping it in her mouth, eager to devour him.

Sumaia was still getting used to being upside down, but quickly got adjusted as she bobbed her head back and forth. She began working her tongue on his shaft, using her hands to fondle his balls as she sucked him, getting sloppier as the saliva dripped onto her hands and dripped onto the floor. The thrill kept her juices flowing as Leno worked her love button, pressing and flicking against it with his trained tongue. Sumaia wanted to push herself and really send him over the edge. She pulled up from his and gathered her breath before grabbing his thighs, letting him know she was about to get intense. Leno knew what that feeling meant and he had to mentally prepare himself as well so he didn't drop her while she tried to suck his soul out.

Sumaia opened her mouth side with her tongue out and slowly took his cock into her mouth, easily taking the first half before it hit the back of her throat. His cock came to a halt briefly while she adjusted her head and pulled herself deeper, using his thighs as leverage, slowly feeling her throat fill as she managed another 2 inches. She opened her eyes and could see the base of his cock so close, so she took one more breath and pulled again, swallowing all 8 inches of cock, her lips on the base of his cock. She felt every inch of his cock clogging her throat, loving the feeling as she worked his shaft as much as she could with her tongue, swirling and swirling around his cock, gagging as she did.

Leno moaned out as he pulled away from her pussy, melting in her mouth as she managed to take his entire cock down her throat, fighting hard not to lose strength and drop her. It had been so long since he'd gotten a full deepthroat and he was savoring every moment of her throat and agile tongue. After about 5 seconds, Sumaia pulled away quickly, letting his cock fall out of her mouth as she gagged and coughed, taking deep breaths. She was proud of herself for taking all of that cock, especially since she was upside down, but doing it also made her realize just how big he was.

After all that, Leno needed a break, slowly sitting back down on the bed and lying back down, putting them back in regular 69. Both of them laid there, regaining themselves for about a minute after expending so much energy. Soon, Sumaia took action as she raised her body slowly, pushing her ass back. Leno watched her juicy ass move toward him, leaning forward to eat her pussy before he was forcefully pushed back as Sumaia fully was up on top of him, sitting on his face, letting her dress fall and cover his face and her ass, purring when she felt his lips hit her pussy.

Leno loved the feeling of her on his face, her plump assmeat suffocating him slowly. He wasted no time before he went back to eating her pussy, slipping his tongue inside, pressing into her walls. He grabbed her ass through her dress, kneading it like thick dough before spanking her, making Sumaia wince in pleasure as she wiggled her ass on top of him. Soon after, Sumaia slowly got off of him, her pussy more than ready as she got into doggy style on the bed, waiting for what she needed so badly.