Sultry Weather Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leno slowly got up to see what she was doing when we saw her shaking her ass slowly, her cheeks jiggling as she invited him to have his way. He moved behind her, his cock rock hard as he smacked it against her ass. He slowly lifted her dress, letting it rest on her asscheeks, just enough to bring her soaked pussy into view as he pressed his thick head against her, prodding her before he slipped inside, giving her half of his cock as he let out a moan, delighted to have his cock snuggly wrapped in her folds.

"Yeess..ss..sss..." Sumaia slurred as she felt him fill her pussy with his cock, sending a shiver up her spine.

Leno wanted to make her work, so he stayed still, spanking her ass as he watched her cheeks jiggle under her dress.

"I want you to throw it back for me, show me how much you need this." He said, before spanking her again on the other cheek.

Sumaia moaned out as he spanked her before propping herself up on her hands, getting into position as she began pushing back slowly. She took about another inch and half before she began rocking back and forth. She started slowly, letting her pussy adjust to his size again which didn't take long. She continued rocking back and forth at a steady pace, biting her lip and moaning through it as she did, loving how full his cock made her feel.

Leno moaned and watched her work on his cock, loving how wet she was, leaving his cock shimmering when she rocked forward before she swallowed it back up. He watched her ass move as well, loving how it bounced when she pushed back. He had to fight hard to not grab her hips and pound her into oblivion, but he resisted and let her take the lead for now, but he wanted more.

"I said throw it back! I know this ain't all you got, gimme that pussy the right way!" He said in a deep stern voice, spanking her harder than before, watching her ass ripple from his hand.

"Fuck! Yes!" Sumaia screamed as he spanked her, the pain and pleasure mixing as she heeded his words, preparing to give him all of her pussy.

Sumaia took a brief moment as she pulled forward, leaving only his head in her soaked pussy. She adjusted herself and then pushed her ass back with all the force she could, crying out as she felt his cock hit her balls deep, her ass on his hips. She stopped for a second, letting her pussy adjust to being so full before she began throwing her ass back, bouncing forward and back with intense force and much faster than before. Leno had to brace himself while she threw it back since she had so much ass. He loved watching her work and let out deep growls of lust as he felt her take him to the hilt with each movement, loving the warm embrace of her pussy as he slid deep inside her. He continued spanking her ass as she rocked on his cock, trying to resist the urge to take control.

It wasn't long before he gave in, thrusting in sync with her, matching her force, pounding her pussy balls deep with each movement. Sumaia was jolted by the rough sensation and was only able to keep throwing it back for another 10 seconds before she stopped. Leno took this as his invitation as he gripped her hips firmly and began giving her rough backshots, pounding away at her creaming pussy, loving how her juices coated his shaft as he began drilling her deep and fast.

Sumaia screamed out in pleasure as he pounded her, feeling her ass jiggle violently with each thrust under her dress. Her arms quickly gave out and she plopped down onto the bed, her face buried in the sheets. She made sure to keep her back arched while her pussy was getting smashed by Leno. Leno finally slowed it down for her, giving her pussy a bit of a break as he began working the angles in her pussy. He took his time giving her slow strokes, gyrating his hips as his cock hit different parts of her walls, driving her crazy as he took his time pressing into her sensitive spots. Sumaia purred into the sheets every time he slid in at a different angle, loving these different sensations that she didn't often get to enjoy.

Leno was growling deeply as he explored her warm pussy, loving how she used her kegels to squeeze him as he entered her slowly, massaging his cock as he fucked her. He continued giving her slow strokes for a few minutes before he finally pulled out, taking a deep breath. Sumaia collapsed onto the bed, panting and tired after taking all that cock.

"Get on your back and spread those legs, I want you in missionary next. I wanna see that slutty face when I'm fucking this pussy." he said, grabbing a handful of her ass before spanking her.

Sumaia let out a small yelp as he spanked her, before she slowly rolled onto her back. She locked eyes with him while she spread her legs, using her arms to hold them up so he could have unhindered access to her pussy. She was happy to go into missionary because she was dying to see him fuck her in his teal suit.

"Start off gentle baby, you always hit so deep like this, I can barely take it." she said as she stared at his throbbing shaft, seeing he hadn't lost any stamina.

Leno nodded as he moved into position, guiding his cock into her pussy slowly, getting the first third inside of her before he began thrusting at a moderate speed, taking it easy with her as he hit her pussy from different angles again, letting her get used to the position before he changed things up. He adjusted himself so he was hovering over her now as he picked up the speed, the room once again filling with her moans. He leaned down and kissed her as she wrapped her arms around him, thrusting deeper and faster now as they kissed. Her tongue pressed into his with ambition as his tongue did the same, tangling together sensually. She bit his lip as he got rougher, kissing him more intensely as she felt him hitting balls deep, loving the waves of pleasure washing over her as she felt him throbbing more and more, knowing he was getting closer.

"I want you to give me that cum baby, I want it all over my tongue, let me swallow that thick nut." She said sensually, breaking their kiss, looking deep into his eyes.

Leno only nodded as he kept thrusting, loving how she was milking his cock, feeling the cum build up as it was getting ready to shoot out. She began using her kegels again, squeezing his cock with each thrust, driving him closer and closer to his orgasm. Leno fucked her as hard as he could for the next 30 seconds, pounding away at her pussy while she screamed out in bliss. She loved how damn good he looked in his suit while he fucked her and couldn't wait to look up at him in his suit while he came.

"Fuck! I'm gonna nut! Get on your knees!" Leno moaned out as he pulled out of her pussy, quickly getting off the bed.

Sumaia followed quickly, moving off the bed and down onto her knees, her hands on his balls, fondling them gently. She looked up at him and opened her mouth wide, letting her tongue hang out as she watched him jerking his cock, ready to taste him again.

"Fuck! Here it comes, take this nut baby!" Leno looked down at her as she aimed his cock at her, jerking off as he blew his first strong shot across her tongue, hitting the back on her throat. He continued cumming, shooting ropes of cum on her tongue and some on her cheeks as he roared out through his orgasm. He kept going for a short while, squeezing out the last few drops into her mouth.

Sumaia loved watching him orgasm, he looked so blissful when he did, making her enjoy his cum even more. Once again, he tasted lightly sweet and she loved taking his seed like a good slut. She showed him how much he came on her tongue, wiping the cum on her face into her mouth, playing with it a bit before swallowing it. It took her a few gulps since it was so thick but once she was done, she opened wide again, showing that she didn't waste any of his delicious cum. Leno moaned out as he finished cumming, enjoying the way she savored and enjoyed his cum before swallowing.

"You taste so good baby, and you came so much, I could barely get it all down. You really saved up for me didn't you?" She said with a smirk, looking up at him.

"Of course, I know you love taking my thick loads, and tonight was a special night, so I made sure I'd give you a lot. But don't worry, I'm not done yet, the night is still young." He said, before sitting on the bed, pulling her onto the bed next to him.

They were both spent after that sex session and needed a break, but they both wanted more. They spent about 25 minutes resting on the bed, cuddling before they both got up to go refuel. Sumaia led them out of her bedroom and back to her kitchen. They each had a tall glass of water and some snacks, sitting at the bar stools on her kitchen island, chatting.

"Are you tired yet? It's already 1:30, I can't believe time moved that fast." asked Leno, sipping his water.

"No I'm not tired at all honestly, I caught my second wind I guess. You tired?" she asked, hoping dearly that he wasn't so they could have more fun that night.

"Nah I'm good too, I'm wide awake, just a bit sweaty after fucking you in my suit." he said with a chuckle.

"Well it was worth it, you looked so good fucking me in it." she said with a giggle, finishing her water.

"And you looked amazing taking backshots in that dress, the way it bounced with your ass was lovely. But how about a shower? We can let our clothes dry and clean up before round 2." he said, knowing she'd say yes.

"A shower sounds amazing right now, but only if I get to undress you and you undress me. Deal?" she asked, smiling at him.

"Deal. You go first." he said as he finished his water, standing up from the bar stool, taking both their dishes and placing them in the sink.

Sumaia got up as well, waiting for Leno before she took his hands and began leading him back to her bedroom. Once inside, Sumaia wrapped her arms around Leno and pressed her lips into him. Leno held her gently, his fingers gliding along her sides and back gently, sending light chills up her spine while they kissed. Sumaia soon broke their kiss and released his neck, kissing his cheek before her hands arrived at his arms. Sumaia slowly helped him take off his blazer, gently laying it on the bed. She then undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt, running her hands along his muscular chest.

Leno watched her as she had her fun, enjoying the feeling of her fingers on his body as she took off his shirt. Now he was shirtless, waiting for her to get rid of his slacks, knowing this is what she was waiting for. She slowly dropped to her knees, looking up at him the whole time while her small hands unbuckled his belt and unclasped his slacks. She pulled them down slowly, leaving his boxers on for the moment, getting his slacks over his semi-hard bulge, smiling up at him. She finally got his slacks off and laid them on the bed after folding them, turning back for the main event. His bulge had grown and she couldn't wait to see it.

She pulled his boxers down slowly from the back just enough so she would have enough leeway for her next move. She leaned in close and used her teeth to nibble on the band on his boxers, slowly pulling them down with her teeth, feeling his bulge grow. She had to adjust for his size but she was able to pull his boxers past his cock, which bounced up and pressed into her face. She let go of her teeth and his boxers hit the floor, leaving her with a face full of cock. She smiled and gave his cock a gentle kiss on the tip as a tease, which got a light moan out of Leno, before she stood up and smiled.

"Your turn." she said, biting her lip gently.

Leno didn't say anything in return, moving almost instantly. He slowly moved behind her as she stood, anticipating his touch. Sumaia closed her eyes and let out a soft gasp as she felt his throbbing cock press into her ass through her dress. Leno stared at her choker, leaning in close behind her, his breath on her neck, sending a chill down her spine. He placed small, sensual kisses on her neck, and even a small bite before he used his teeth to pull off the clasp of her choker, letting it fall onto her sides. His attention then moved to her shoulders, gently caressing her arms as he moved his hands downward, his fingers gliding along her skin while he pulled the single sleeve off of her right arm, still leaning close to her.

He softly kissed her neck again before moving his hands to her upper back, finding the zipper on her dress, pulling it down, letting the fabric fall off of her body. Her dress loosened and slowly slipped over her breasts, revealing her strapless bra. Leno continued pulling her dress down once the zipper was as low as it could go, leaving the dress bunching up at her hips. He pulled her back into him, pressing into her harder as he cupped her breasts, groping them gently, feeling the hard nibs underneath as his hands motioned toward her back, unclasping her bra, letting it fall to the floor, her nipples standing at attention while he continued. Leno kneeled down as he continued pulling her dress down, her ass in his face as he got it over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. Finally, he groped her juicy ass, kneading her cheeks in his hands before pulling down her panties, seeing a string of wetness hanging as they hit the floor. He gave her a small spank before standing up behind her, letting his cock rest between her cheeks.

"All done. We're ready to shower now, aren't we?" he said calmly as he held her from behind.

"Yes we are, let's go." she said as she pressed her ass back into him before taking his hand, leading him to the bathroom.

Sumaia led him into her bathroom, flicking the light on as they entered, illuminating the light gray tiles that covered the walls. She let go of his hand as she walked over to her shower to turn on the water and let it warm up. Leno closed the door behind them before walking to Sumaia, pulling her into him, kissing her deeply as the sounds of the shower filled the room. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, pressing her tongue into his as his hand found her ass, kneading it like dough as he squeezed it.

They soon broke their kiss, Sumaia biting his lip gently as they did. She walked to the shower and tested the water, which was nice and toasty. She looked back at Leno and gestured for him to join her as she stepped into the shower, letting out a sigh of relief as she instantly felt more relaxed. Leno smiled and hopped in with her, closing his eyes briefly to enjoy the warm water running down his body.

Leno wrapped his arms around Sumaia's wait and held her as they took a moment to bask in the heat of the shower before having their fun. The moment passed and they opened their eyes, sharing a brief kiss before Sumaia turned and grabbed the body wash, squeezing some into her hand before lathering it against Leno's chest, sudsing him up as she scrubbed, making sure to get his arms and neck as she gave him a playful scratch. She then looked him in the eyes and slowly squatted down so his cock was right in her face as she used more soap to lather his cock in suds, slowly and deliberately stroking his length, loving how he moaned as she did. She let go of his cock briefly, cleaning his legs before coming back up and fondling his balls with her soapy hand, using her free hand to jerk him again, this time a bit faster, making sure to clean him well while she did.

Leno moaned out as he looked down at Sumaia jerking his cock, moaning out lightly, enjoying how the suds helped her fingers slide smoothly along his cock. The real delight was how she worked his balls and how it sent a chill up his spine while teasing his head between her index finger and thumb. The water was against his back and the heat only made everything feel better. Soon Sumaia came back up from her knees and smiled, turning him so he was facing the water and she rinsed his cock off from behind, jerking him lightly before letting go.

Leno let out a blissful sigh as she let go of him, feeling amazing and eager to return the favor for her. He grabbed the body wash and poured a generous amount in his hands before he bagan lathering it onto her body, following her curves as he teases her nipples, feeling them harden against his palms as he massaged her breasts, squeezing and pressing them together as the suds covered her mounds, eliciting a soft moan from Sumaia. She watched him intently, feeling her pussy get wetter as his strong hands explored her body. He continued to wash her stomach and arms, moving downward until he grabbed her hips turning her until her back was to him.

Soap ran along her shoulders and down her back while he lathered her, moving lower and lower, kneeling until her plump ass was in his face. Pouring more body wash, he grabbed her juicy cheeks and began kneading the soap into her skin, loving how her ass bounced and jiggled. He nudged her forward a bit until she was leaning up against the wall, pushing her ass out for him. She let out a winced moan as he spanked her, feeling Leno's strong hands spread her cheeks, his fingers running between them as she felt her asshole twitch in anticipation. Leno noticed this and smiled, running his slippery fingers on her asshole, teasing her gently as he heard her moans fill the shower. He pressed a finger against her asshole, prodding her as her ass slowly but surely swallowed his finger as she panted heavily, biting her lip, looking back at him in bliss.

"You're a little buttslut aren't you? You love having your tight hole filled, don't you? Don't think I forgot you coming over to my place with a plug up your ass." he said as he pushed his finger deeper, wiggling around her insides.

Sumaia moaned out and bit her lip, nodding as he fingered her, knowing she was a buttslut, enjoying having her asshole teased just as much as her pussy. The more his fingers explored her ass, the more her desire grew to have something bigger inside of her, and she knew exactly what she wanted.

"I'm your little buttslut, baby, and I want something thicker in my ass. Fuck me with that big black dick, I want to feel it stretch out this tight asshole. Treat me like the buttslut I am and fill me up!" Sumaia moaned out, bending over even more as she shook her ass.

"Ooh, you really want this dick up your ass, don't you? Better not regret what you asked for, slut!" he said as he pulled his finger out of her ass, moving behind her and planting his hands on her juicy cheeks, spreading them while sumaia took her own wetness and rubbed it on her asshole as lube, fingering herself a bit as she prepared herself.

Leno presses his precum covered cock against her ass, letting the tip slowly slip into her needy ass, watching as her lovely rosebud opened up around him.

"Fuuuck, the head is so thick baby, shit!" She yelled as she felt his thick head stretching her out before it popped in after a short while.

"Well there's a lot more after that, so get ready to get that ass pounded!" Leno said as he slowly pushed deeper, getting about 3 inches in before he began pumping back and forth.

"Oooh, ooooh, yes, yesss, deeper, I know you got more dick to give, baby!" she said, demandingly.

Leno smirked and then spanked her ass hard before pushing his cock 6 inches deep, thrusting quickly, stretching her ass out. He knew she was all talk because as soon as he went deeper, all she could do was moan and pant, her ass clenching on him with each thrust.

Sumaia moaned out, loving his cock as it plugged her up better than any toy. She could feel his cock throbbing as he fucked her and she instinctually tightened her ass every time it did, wanting him to feel as good as she did. She used one hand to tease her nipples as she got assfucked, moaning out even more. The hot water hitting filled the shower with steam, creating a sultry atmosphere that only made the sex better.

Leno was loving her ass, feeling her insides massage his shaft, giving her masterful strokes as he played with the angles on each thrust, hitting different sweet spots in her ass each time. Sumaia yelped out in pleasure as he hit her sweet spots, feeling his cock press against them roughly, loving how full she felt as she adjusted to his size stretching her out. He increased his power, giving her strong consistent strokes, aiming for the same spot in her asshole each time, loving how her ass wrapped around and squeezed him.