Summer 1986

Story Info
Never new my girlfriend was such a nympho.
3.5k words
4.18
13k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ejd1711
ejd1711
78 Followers

Lenora and I had been dating for over two years. It was a long-distance relationship, but it worked for both of us because of our careers. We were young; I was 27, and she was 24. Lenora was a nurse, and I worked on Wall Street. At the time, she had highlighted light brown, almost blonde hair and was petite, five foot 2 inches tall and thin. She had 34 B cups with long nipples and a round ass that showed nicely because she was skinny.

We met down the shore in 1984, and after the summer, we saw each other on the weekends and holidays during the Fall through Winter months. In late Spring every year, my buddies and I would rent a house for the summer in a town not too far from where Lenora lived.

We never discussed our former love lives and what we did before each other. I was never serious with anyone and played around mostly. Lenora was the first serious relationship I had. I didn't know about Lenora's sex life before me, and she didn't tell me, and I didn't ask. But she was friendly with a lot of guys before we went out.

The summer was when we saw each other the most. The summer of 1986, after two years of dating, started well between us, well at least, I thought so. I didn't notice that something may have been wrong with our relationship.

One weekend in early July, after a somewhat dull and usual Saturday night at the Surf Club, Lenora and I left the club early, and she went home. Lenora usually drove her car to my shore house, and we walked with the gang to the club. Our house was in Ortley Beach, where the Surf Club was, and we were within walking distance of the club.

We had a landline phone in the house (remember, this is 1986), and I would have her call me when she got home. I didn't get a call that night, and I got worried and called her. She had a phone in her room, so it wasn't a problem.

I called, and there was no answer. I got concerned, so after some thought, I got in my car and drove to her house to see if everything was okay. On the way over to her place, the song "Drive" by the Cars was playing on the radio. All I could think of was, where was she? Funny how you remember certain things.

Lenora lived at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on a lagoon that emptied into the bay, and her car was usually parked in the circle at the far end. The street was quiet when I slowly approached her house, and I could see her car wasn't there. So, where the fuck was she?

It was still early, almost 11 p.m., and the clubs were open, so I drove around the area. The song "Holding Back the Tears" by Simply Red was playing on the radio. I reference the songs because, to this day, when I hear them, I immediately remember that night.

Although it was a long shot, I thought I might spot her car somewhere. She had a new 1986 dark gray Camaro. She would drive most of the summer because she liked to, so I knew her car.

There were two areas where the clubs were down the shore at the time. Ortley Beach was where the Surf Club and we were earlier that night. And there was Seaside Heights, which had several clubs and bars and was a much more raucous area.

I was heading towards Seaside Heights and was passing the Toms River diner, which we went to on occasion when I thought I spotted her car in the parking lot.

The diner was right off the highway. I drove to the next traffic light and came back around to check. It was Lenora's car. As I was pulling around and thinking about what to do next, I saw a group of people coming out of the diner, so I pulled out of the lot and parked on the street adjacent to the restaurant.

The roads behind the diner were dark, so I was okay. The group consisted of four girls: Lenora, her friends Toni and Georgette, another girl I didn't recognize, and five guys I didn't know.

I know what you're thinking. What the fuck are you doing? Why are you there? But I felt betrayed. We were heading for a breakup, but I was still hurt.

I didn't recognize the guys, but Lenora and her friends knew a lot of local guys from school and the clubs. Then they all got in their cars and started leaving. Two guys got in Lenora's car with her and took off. I waited long enough so no one recognized my car and followed them. They were headed toward Seaside.

They ended up at a club called Temptations on the main strip. After seeing them park the car and enter, I parked a block away and started towards the club. I only considered going into Temptations because it was very dark inside. Unlike the Surf Club, a very bright place, I thought I could find a dimly lit spot and observe as long as they didn't see me enter; if not, I would leave.

My friends and I spent money in these clubs, and because of that, the owners would give us membership cards or membership keys that would allow us to get in for free. I had a card for Temptations and used it to get in. I was happy I didn't see the group by the door. I noticed them at a back bar close to the bathroom. Lenora wore a bright yellow summer dress with a dark green belt tied around the middle, just above her hips. Her dress came up about seven inches above her knee. She wore a matching yellow headband. She was easy to spot. I parked myself at one of the bars near the front door to make a quick exit if needed and ordered a drink.

I noticed they started doing Sambuca shots because I saw the bottle. Earlier in the evening, when we were at the Surf Club, Lenora had one drink and said she didn't feel like drinking. Hmm. Lenora could hold her own with drinking, but Sambuca shots were different. She didn't handle them well at all. After a couple, she was looped. The group drank, talked for about two hours until closing, and continued with Sambuca shots.

It was nearly 2 a.m., and the club was closing soon. I was getting bored and thought of leaving anyway. I noticed one guy, a tall guy, cozying up to Lenora. He wasn't one of the guys from the diner, but Lenora knew a lot of local guys. She was very animated, which happens when she's drunk. This guy towered over her, as she was petite.

He had his arm around her waist, and she wasn't moving it. I lost track of time, and suddenly, the lights went on, and the music stopped. The club was closing. I made sure they didn't see me and left as fast as possible.

When these clubs close, it's usually chaos outside as crowds of drunk people mill about and group up. The police are always there to move everyone along and ensure no trouble. I was across the street watching to see when Lenora and the crew came out.

When they came out, they stopped briefly and said their good nights. Toni, the other girls, and two guys headed one way. Lenora, who was still animated and drunk, and one of the guys from the diner and the guy at the bar with her went opposite toward Lenora's car.

I watched them walk toward where Lenora's car was parked. You couldn't miss Lenora in her yellow mini-dress. Lenora was drunk. I could tell as she stumbled along. Her arms were waving, the three of them were laughing, and the bigger guy was helping Lenora by holding her waist occasionally. They stopped by her car, and I assumed the guys were telling her not to drive by their gestures. Then the guy from the diner pointed down the street, and they all started that way.

Seaside is a shore town. At the time, families of tourists and young people flocked there during the summer months. The summer homes and bungalows are scattered throughout the area and rented by these groups.

Some streets have moderately spaced houses, with second houses in the back of the first, farther from the road. They were usually cheaper to rent. My friends and I rented one of these back houses one summer, so I knew that.

Lenora and her friends were headed to one of these back houses. I followed from a reasonable distance and would get as close as possible. One reason was curiosity, and the other was ensuring Lenora was safe. Even though I felt angry about this, I still felt a little responsible, although this was all on her.

I watched them enter the bungalow and turn on the lights. I waited, then managed to quietly walk to the side of the place and look in one of the open windows. Since the house didn't have air conditioning, all the windows were open and screened.

I had to be silent because I wanted to hear what they said and because it was quiet, except for the crickets; I didn't want them to hear me, either. I made sure no one was around outside who could see me. A few trees around the windows made a perfect spot for me to stand.

I saw two couches and a small table in the living room. It was right next to the kitchen. It was like one big room. I saw two other doors off this room and figured they were bedrooms. Overall, it was a small place.

As I approached the window, I heard Lenora ask where the bathroom was. One of the guys said it was down the hall. Lenora stumbled to it, and I heard a door close.

As soon as she was gone, the guy from the diner walked over to the taller guy and said, "Lenora is a freak, man. Or at least she used to be. We have to fuck her tonight. She's primed, man. When we used to fuck her years ago, this is the shape she'd be in. She gets drunk, and she just fucks! We used to rent rooms in Seaside and Belmar as groups with her and her friends you met at the diner. After the clubs, we'd have gangbangs. She loves cock." These guys were close to the window, so I heard all this clear as day. My heart was beating so fast I was afraid they would hear it!

As I thought about what they said, I was shocked. Not about the obvious but more about Lenora's loving cock. She was passionate with me when we had sex. Still, she was almost prudish about talking about sex or anything related to sex. All we did was missionary, no other positions, with the lights off. I loved to eat pussy, but she would never let me. And forget a blow job; she said she disliked doing it. Hearing this about her previous life just blew me away.

Before Lenora exited the bathroom, the diner guy told the tall guy, "I'll get her a drink and relax her. You go into the bedroom and get naked. I will get Lenora to come in with me. Once she sees your big cock, she will play with us. I just know it."

Lenora came out of the bathroom and went and sat on the couch as the guy from the diner got a beer. He also took out a bottle of white wine that was half full. The diner guy said, "Hey, Lenora, do you want a drink?" She replied, almost slurring, "No, Joe. I'm already bombed," she giggled as she flipped off her shoes. They were pink sandals with low straps. Joe replied, "C'mon, have a little white wine," as he poured some into one of those plastic red cups. He walked over to her, and she took it from him and sipped it.

Joe said, "In Temptations, I told Lenny about all the fun times we used to have a few years ago. You, me, Dom, Toni, Georgette, the whole crew." I assumed Lenny was the other guy and was now naked in the bedroom. "I told him you were a wild one. What happened? Lenora, her head wobbling, just laughed. Then Joe said, "Don't you miss it? All that fun we had?" and laughed.

As I watched and listened, I didn't know what would happen. I had that anxious, nervous feeling in my stomach. Technically, I was scared and worried about spying, but Lenora was my girlfriend. As for Joe's comments about fun, I was curious about what that meant because I knew nothing about Lenora's previous life, and from first-hand experience, she was nothing exciting in bed.

Lenora took out a cigarette, a Carlton, and Joe grabbed his lighter out of his pocket and lit it. Then he lit his cigarette and sat on the couch next to her. "I remember it didn't take much to get you started. You always had a good time and made sure everybody else did, too. Do you remember those times, Lenora?"

Lenora was listening to Joe and nodding, but one of those drunk nods. Then she said, "Where's Lenny?"

Joe replied, "Oh, he's getting something to show us in the other room. Do you want to go see what it is?" Lenora just shrugged. With that, Joe helped Lenora, and they walked toward the bedroom. She turned and dropped her pocketbook onto the kitchen table. Lenora was barefoot and wobbly, and Joe helped her along. When they got to the door, Joe knocked and then opened it.

I ran as fast and quietly as possible to the next window, which was the bedroom. Surprisingly, there was no screen on that window, and I could see right in the room, but I had to be careful. Simultaneously, as Lenora and Joe entered, the light flicked on in the room.

I saw Lenora, with Joe behind her, enter the room. Lenny was on the right side near the closet. He was naked and sporting a big thick cock, that drooped down. It had to be eight inches long, soft, but noticeably thick, even from where I was.

Lenora turned and looked at Lenny, particularly his cock, gasped, then giggled. She said, "Oh, Lenny," and as she finished the sentence, Joe reached around her and untied her belt, which fell to the floor. She turned to Joe and said, "No, wait a minute," but before she could finish, Lenny turned her face to him and kissed her deeply.

Joe slid her dress down over her shoulders as Lenny kissed her, and it fell to the floor. Lenny's cock was getting hard, and it was enormous. Joe was starting to undress and was fumbling with his belt.

Still kissing her, Lenny reached down and pulled down Lenora's panties. Then he picked Lenora up from under her arms and walked toward the bed. As he got to the bed, with his two hands under her arms, he flung her onto it. As she bounced on it on her back, she laughed.

Then he reached over, grabbed Lenora's ankles, and pulled her to the side of the bed. Holding his cock with his right hand, he massaged Lenora's pussy with his left. She moaned, grabbed his hand, and helped him rub her faster.

Lenny rubbed the head of his cock up and down along Lenora's slit, getting her wet. Then, slowly at first, he entered her. Once he was in, he pushed his cock in more and more. Lenora's head kept slamming back against the bed. "Oh my God! Oh my God!" she screamed.

Lenora's legs were up and fell across Lenny's elbows. She cried out with each of Lenny's thrusts and the sound of his balls slapping against her ass. "Slap, slap, slap" reverberated throughout the room. It sounded louder because everything was quiet. I also felt my cock getting hard.

Then Lenny pushed her legs straight up against his shoulders, bent her back, and put it into the next gear. He was pounding her so fast now, and she was squealing. I thought Lenora was crying, but she wasn't. She was cumming. Repeatedly. And every time she wailed, her toes curled!

I had forgotten about Joe. He was naked, watching and jerking his cock. He wasn't as big as Lenny, but he was big. Bigger than me. He was just waiting his turn.

Lenny's ass stiffened, and I knew he just came inside Lenora. Pulling out, his cock dangled, and he ran his hands over Lenora's tits and stood up. "Joe. You're up," he said. "Let's make Lenora cum all night," as he started stroking his cock.

Joe ran over to the bed. Lenora's head popped up from the bed, looking around, and without a word, Joe was inside her. They both seemed to grunt at the same time. "Oh shit, Lenora. I didn't realize how much I missed this," as he got into a rhythm. His ass and hips started pumping, and Lenora began moaning again and shaking her head from side to side.

I kept looking around me to make sure no one was hearing this. Lenora was moaning so loudly. I never heard her do this before. When I looked back, Joe must've been cumming inside of her the way his ass was buckling. He held her feet against his chest as he grunted it out.

I was mesmerized by what I was witnessing. Lenora was lying on the bed, panting. I could see her pussy was so wet. It wasn't clear if it was her or all the cum dripping out.

Lenny moved around the bed and behind her. He bent down and said to her, "My turn again, Lenora." Then he put his hands under arms from behind her and lifted her up and onto her stomach. I heard Lenora slur, "Oh no. I can't take this." But that didn't stop Lenny.

She was facing the window I was watching from now, and Lenny rubbed his cock against her again, then entered her. He got on top of her, lying on her, and held her face up from behind. Then Lenny began fucking her. He didn't start slow like the first time; he was pounding her from the start, and that slapping sound began again!

Her eyes were rolling, and she was now making a low, rough grunt sound with every thrust from Lenny. He picked himself off her, and I could see his cock going in and out of her. The slap of his balls hitting her ass seemed louder now. Watching this, I realized I had come in my underwear. I didn't even touch myself!

Now, you have to understand that I was shocked at what I witnessed and confused as this wasn't the Lenora I knew. We dated for over two years, and I never even suspected she was such a nympho.

I felt no anger now, only the wet load in my underwear. I just didn't want it to stop. They fucked and fucked. Joe fucked her again. Then Lenny, again. They just kept fucking her. No blow jobs or anal. Lenny would've destroyed Lenora if he tried to ass fuck her. She was so tiny. But they never pulled out and continued to cum inside her. I was told to use a condom when we fucked.

I looked at my watch, and it was nearly 5 a.m. Lenny and Joe fucked Lenora had been fucking for hours. The sun came up around 5:30 a.m., so I had to leave.

I got back to my car and headed back to my place. What should I do? I decided I wouldn't say anything.

The rest of the summer was like all the others with us. Our sex life didn't change, even though I knew what a slut Lenora could be. When we fucked, all I could think about was that night, which made the sex interesting, at least.

Then, in October, my club in Brooklyn had a Halloween party. That's where I saw her get fucked again (The Club -- my story). We broke up just before Thanksgiving that year but got back together about a month later. We got married in 1987. We discussed many things before marriage, and I was okay with everything. My stories paled compared to Lenora's, and I wanted to know everything she did before me. We knew we would start a new and adventurous sex life after the kids were gone. Happy wife, happy life. To be continued...

ejd1711
ejd1711
78 Followers