Summer Admirer

Story Info
Guy pleasures his older, muscular neighbor on a sweaty day.
2k words
4.45
9.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers

There was an older man in the neighborhood that always sparked Gabriel's interest. His name was Arthur Schulz, and he was a retired engineer and bodybuilder in his early 60s.

Arthur was a divorced man, a quiet and somehow intimidating one. But he was not just a man - he was a real man.

He had piercing blue eyes and a big straight nose. His tall stature, wide shoulders and old muscles imposed respect. His skin was tanned and red, with thick veins across his meaty arms and legs. His hands were large and tough, with a big silver watch on the left wrist.

His chest was wide and succulent. His healthy beer belly had a certain charm. His thighs and calves were strong and impressive. He always wore a tank top, some shorts and leather sandals, showcasing his manly mature body.

Gabriel always felt his legs shake and butthole twitch every time he saw the man outside. Arthur usually walked past him every time he was jogging on the weekends, and Gabriel respectfully greeted the man with a passive little bow.

"Good morning, sir," he said meekly to his superior neighbor.

The man looked at him for a second, nodded with a light hint of a smirk, and answered in a relaxed tone.

"Morning, buddy," said Arthur.

Gabriel felt all warm and fuzzy inside, and realized seeing his neighbor was the hottest part of the day. He constantly dreamed and fantasized about being Arthur's bitch, and the thought always made his pink dick throb.

He could not help but get a little glimpse of Arthur's fat bulge every time, and hoped the man would not notice. By the looks of it, the masculine neighbor liked going commando and making his sausage flop around freely and proudly.

Nothing made Gabriel hornier. He wanted to slurp and worship that juicy tool.

On a very hot Saturday afternoon, Gabriel finished doing a late report for his boss in the living room, and then he was finally able to walk outside and crawl behind the bushes.

After passing by a few houses, he found his favorite secret spot: a hole in the fence of Arthur's property, where he could kneel on the grass and watch the man exercise in front of the pool.

There he was, wearing only light shorts and hitting the red punching bag with agile punches and kicks.

His tanned, juicy muscles shined under the sun. His skin was rough and a little saggy, with a nice layer of thick hair on the chest and the thick forearms. Gabriel started twitching when he noticed the fat bulge bounce with every hit.

Gabriel stayed there, kneeling in silence for a good while, trying not to drool too much.

Then Arthur soaked some of the sweat on his strong, mature body and walked inside the house. Gabriel felt a little disappointed, hoping the man would come back and relax on the lounge chair.

That was when a big strong hand grabbed Gabriel by the neck, and he squealed a little in shock.

"What the hell are you doing?" barked Arthur in an angry tone.

He stood behind the fence and pulled Gabriel until they were facing each other.

"Are you spying on me, you faggot?"

Gabriel opened his mouth but nothing came out. He felt mortified and intimidated as the superior older man stared at him with piercing blue eyes.

"Answer me," said Arthur. He looked down and saw the throbbing bulge inside Gabriel's pants.

His face suddenly changed from anger to a manic grin.

"You were perving on me, weren't you?"

"S-sir... I..." Gabriel stuttered.

"Come on, admit it. You like looking at big strong men?" Arthur insisted, a dirty grin smile to form.

"I'm s-sorry, sir... I just..."

"You just, what?"

Arthur grabbed him by the neck in a tight grip that made it impossible to escape.

"I just admire you, sir," Gabriel let out. He gasped for air as the man held him tighter.

"You admire me?! Explain yourself!"

"I just think... I just admire your physical strength, sir... I'm sorry. Please, I won't do it again!" Gabriel begged as he grabbed the man's strong wrists with his smaller, smooth hands.

"My physical strength, yeah?" Arthur grinned. He suddenly had a lewd, cocky expression, as if he enjoyed hearing that.

He approached Gabriel's ear and spoke in a lower volume. "Tell me more, boy."

Gabriel felt his face blush as he was out of breath. He had to say something before he passed out.

"I admire your... your physical strength, sir. You're a very strong and sexy older man. You're a total alpha and I respect you... but please, forgive me, I'm sorry..." he said very fast.

Arthur nodded and suddenly released a slow, guttural laugh. He let go of Gabriel's neck and smacked his shoulders, and chuckled casually.

"So you're a little beta boy, yeah?" asked Arthur.

Gabriel stared at the man with a puzzled look and massaged his poor neck. He felt a mixture of shame and excitement.

"Relax, buddy. You're not my first... admirer," Arthur continued. "Come in and show me how much you admire me then."

"W-what?"

"You heard me. Come in, now. I won't let you get away with this," the man commanded.

Gabriel stepped on a tall rock and jumped over the fence. The sweaty mature man grabbed him by the arm and pushed him into the warm house.

The place was comfortable and spacious, and there was a masculine scent in the air.

Arthur pushed him into the living room and sat down on a big leather couch, spreading his fat juicy legs and resting his arms on the back. His succulent, mature biceps glistened and a few drops of sweat lingered down his hairy armpits.

"Do you wanna worship me?" asked Arthur. "Answer me."

"Y-yes, sir," said Gabriel.

"How much do you wanna worship me?"

"I... I'd do anything you want, sir."

"That's the right answer. Good faggot," Arthur grinned and spread his legs wider. "Do you wanna suck my cock?"

"Yes, sir!" replied Gabriel, feeling his mouth drool and his heart race.

Arthur grabbed his fat bulge and outlined the full shape of his cock and balls. It was even bigger than Gabriel had imagined, and it was growing more and more.

He guessed the fat dong was at least eight inches long, and the balls were the size of large chicken eggs.

"If you wanna suck that big cock, you gotta prove your worth," said Arthur.

"How, sir?"

Arthur pointed down to his big, sweaty, veiny feet and wiggled his toes.

"Clean my feet," he ordered naturally.

Gabriel fell to his knees in front of the couch, and lowered his face until his lips touched the man's right foot. They were incredibly large and manly, and he did not waste time cleaning them.

His tongue ran over the dirty, sweaty red sole, and between the long toes. He sucked and massaged the foot with gusto, feeling the salty, masculine flavor on his tongue.

It felt like a strange erotic dream. Arthur Schulz towered over him, with big fat thighs spread and juicy muscular calves twitching, as he slurped the big, sweaty, manly toes in front of him.

Once he was done cleaning the right foot, he moved to the left one and did the same thing. Arthur chuckled and encouraged him to continue, and shoved the big foot inside of his mouth and made him choke.

"That's it, bitch boy. Clean my fucking feet," said Arthur bluntly. "Now suck on my big toe, that's it... suck on that big manly toe like it's a cock. Come on, convince me you're worth it," he ordered.

Gabriel bobbed up and down on the big hairy toe, slurping and sucking like a total slut. He felt horny and humiliated at the same time, and his dick throbbed inside his pants. He did not stop until Arthur was satisfied.

The man suddenly snapped his fingers and dropped his sweaty shorts to his ankles, revealing the manliest, fattest schlong Gabriel had ever seen.

Arthur's cock was veiny, sweaty and musky, with a bell-shaped head enveloped by a fat foreskin. His shaft had a solid, rubbery texture. His crotch and saggy scrotum were hairy, stinking of real man. His testicles were big fat eggs, red, sweaty and shiny.

Arthur grinned and slapped Gabriel's face with his large mature prick. The sound echoed on the walls. Smack, smack, smack.

"Suck my sweaty schlong," said Arthur.

Gabriel opened his mouth and promptly obeyed every command. He gagged and choked on the long, alpha dong, trying to open his mouth all the way so his teeth would not hurt the shaft.

The fat head hit the back of his throat and made him gag again, but he kept sucking faster to please the alpha male. Arthur's pleasure was all that mattered to him.

Arthur grabbed the back of Gabriel's head with both hands and started fucking his throat hard and steady. He forced it all the way down, making Gabriel swallow every inch until his lips touched his hairy scrotum and the sweaty balls were pressed against his chin.

"Fuck yeah, I can see you're a professional cocksucker," said Arthur.

"Gluk!" Gabriel let out.

"Yeah, you little slut. I knew you were a cocksucker all along, you don't fool me!" Arthur provoked.

Gabriel slurped and sucked the big fat schlong up and down, faster and faster, pleasuring the mature alpha man in front of him the best he could. His face was red and sweaty, and cocksucker tears ran down his cheeks, but all he cared about was worshiping the superior man sitting on his throne.

Arthur smirked and banged Gabriel's throat harder, realizing the kind of cocksucker he was dealing with. He moved his big strong hips up and down and ravaged Gabriel's throat with his big, fat, manly sausage.

He fucked Gabriel's throat like a sloppy pussy - no teeth and no more gag reflex; just a sloppy, wet, warm mouthpussy for his mature alpha cock.

Arthur placed his big heavy legs over Gabriel's shoulders and crossed his ankles on Gabriel's back, locking him in place.

Gabriel felt the heat and strength of the muscular hairy thighs enveloping him, and the heavy wide calves' weight on his back. For a good while he was completely dominated and forced to take it deep down his throat.

"Yeah, suck big cock. Suck, suck, suck," Arthur released deep guttural grunts and kept banging nonstop.

As Gabriel gagged and drooled on the fat cock, he looked up and admired the man's big strong torso.

Arthur's juicy wide chest was dripping with sweat, all covered in a hot layer of thick hair. His beer gut had a vertical belly button in the middle, where the sweat drops traveled to. His armpit hair spread out of his thick biceps, and Gabriel could smell them in the air, a sweet musk.

After a good thirty minutes of intense, delicious throat fucking, Arthur finally roared and released a loud orgasm.

Gabriel felt the creamy, burning-hot spunk fill up his mouth and slide down his throat. The jets of semen had the most awesome taste - hot, salty coconut.

He swallowed every drop, and then looked up at the man and thanked him by kissing his sweaty balls, licking and cleaning them passionately. Feeling the fat manly nuts on his tongue was the final push he needed, and he came in his pants without even touching his dick.

Arthur smirked and nodded in silence, and relaxed even more on his couch, feeling like a total king. He suddenly raised his right arm and presented his hairy armpit.

"Now make out with my sweaty pit and fuck off," he said.

"Y-yes, sir," Gabriel obeyed quickly. He had no other option at that point.

He licked and sucked the hairy, musky, mature armpit while the man chuckled and pulled his burning ear. It was not bad - in fact, the taste was quite intoxicating.

"Did you learn your lesson? Are you gonna spy on me again?" asked Arthur.

"I won't, sir! I've learned my lesson!" said Gabriel meekly.

"Good boy," said Arthur when he was satisfied. "Now get the fuck out. And come back when you're ready to suck more cock," he added.

Gabriel left Arthur's house with a red, wet face. His throat felt ravaged, but it was worth it. The manly taste lingered in his mouth for a long time.

toughfire
toughfire
397 Followers