Summer Amusement 02

Story Info
Lexi's evening with Danny continues, with a surprise for her.
2.5k words
4.55
3.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the kind reviews and comments on the first part of this story. I had a lot of fun writing it and the second part just poured right out of me today. This is definitely a more explicit chapter than the last one, and also ended in a way that even surprised me, but sometimes characters tell me something so loudly that I can't deny it. I left this in a place that I'm happy with if it ends here but I may come back to Lexi and Danny if the the spirit strikes me.

------------------

We finished our afters beers and finished closing down the booth, clocking out for the evening, and making our way off of the park grounds. Danny lived in a small apartment complex that was walkable from the park, so we headed that way. In the time between I had started enacting my plan, it had gone from a casual dalliance to something I myself was starting to feel pretty revved up about. Danny was one of those kissers who sent shockwaves to my toes and back and I could feel us both slipping into that punch-drunk sense of horny euphoria as got closer and closer. I kept sneaking little touches of him and he'd tickle the small of my back which would just make everything tingle.

As soon as we were clear of the bright, nosy lights of the park ground, I grabbed him by the hand. He stopped to look at me and I shoved him, pressing him up against a nearby wall, and meeting his mouth with mine. His shyness and inexperience started to show itself because I could tell he didn't know what to do with his hands, and after a few moments of making it was clear he didn't really know there were more places to put your mouth, so I tried to guide him as best I could. I lifted my right knee and leaned on him a bit with my weight, trying to intuit him to grab my ass or thigh to help support me, but he didn't take the bait. The boy was cute and his intuition as a kisser was a solid start but he needed some training, which I would be happy to provide.

I broke the kiss and re-steadied myself and let him compose himself for a moment before leading me back the rest of the way to his apartment. The anticipation was getting to me and I could feel my girldick starting to press against the fabric of my panties as I waited for Danny to fumble with his key in the lock. He turned and gave me another sweet, quick kiss on the lips as he pushed the door open and led me into the room.

It was a pretty modest little 1-bedroom apartment, and were I not singularly focused on him I may have taken the time to appreciate his film posters or dig through his bookshelf looking for gems, but I had one task in mind. I saw a couch out of the corner of my eye and I grabbed him and started kissing him again, directing him towards it.

"Do you you want a glass of--" he started to say but I cut him off, pushing him down onto the cushions and straddling him, my thighs on either side of his legs and asserted my control over the next few moments. I could feel him through his shorts and assumed he could feel me as well but he gave no indication of it being a turnoff for him. After starting back at his comfort zone of the lips I slowly pulled my mouth back and started kissing him on his neck, trying to train him that it was fun to explore some other spots. He took the lesson timidly, learning to kiss me back in spots where I kissed him, and I tried to reward his behavior by trembling a little extra when he kissed a spot that made me go weak in the knees.

Once I'd had my fill of riding his lap, I titled myself a little so that my back would point towards the couch and I fell backwards, resting my head on the armrest, and guiding him with my thighs to position himself on top of me. I found my hands reaching up inside his button-up Beachworld uniform shirt, and tried to lightly scratch his back but he had on a surprisingly thick sport tank underneath his top. I took my legs and wrapped them around his waist, squeezing him as he pressed his strong body down on top of me. I was going wild with the feeling of his weight pinning me down, but knowing he was likely a virgin I knew I needed to slow my gyrating down a little bit or else he might not last.

What I really needed was for him to start taking the lead a little. Part of the genesis of this seduction was to get Danny to feel more confident in his pursuit of women so I wanted to make him feel like he could make moves and they would be appreciated. So wordlessly I let go of the reins a little and stopped initiating each step to see what he would do next.

He slid his hands up the outside of my right thigh which felt really good, I always love the feeling of someone moving themselves up under my skirt like they're looking for buried treasure, and so when Danny started exploring that way I let out a little moan of approval.

"Are you okay?" He asked, misunderstanding my moan, and I smiled and nodded.

"Fucking great," I said. He leaned in to kiss me before making a similar move up my other thigh with his free hand. As he worked his way inward his thumbs grazed the tip of my little estrogen-charged dick and my legs spasmed as it sent a charge down through them. He moved his hands, possibly still unsure of what he wanted to do with that part of me or unsure what I wanted, but instead he found his hands on the bottom of my shirt and soon started to pull up on it, so I leaned forward a bit allowing him to pull my shirt up off over my head.

He started running his hands along the cups of my bra, tracing the outlines of my small little breasts with a single finger at a time. He probably didn't realize that most of the bottom bits were padding and I couldn't feel much there but he seemed so into it that I just let him explore for a bit. We continued to kiss intermittently throughout this process.

Then he started exploring more of my body with his lips and tongue, kissing his way down my chest to my leg, sliding himself down on the couch and working his way till me was kissing my thighs. Then once again he started kissing towards my crotch and his nose bumped against my girldick and he paused, froze even, and I took a little pity on him and directed his head back up to mine and sort of adjusted myself on the couch so that we could lay curled up together wrapped up in each other.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he responded.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything here you don't want to do, or aren't comfortable with," I said. "There are lots of ways we can have a good time here and lots of things we don't have to do in order for that to happen." I said. "Or we can even stop right now, if that's what you want."

"It's not that," He said, "I mean, thank you, but no, I want to keep going."

"Okay," I smiled, "So talk to me, what's on your mind?"

"It's just, I've really only been with one other woman, my high school girlfriend," he said, officially debunking my theory about his virginity, "and she was, you know..."

"Not a girl like me," I said.

"..Yeah, and not that I like, care, it's just.. I don't want to do something that'll make you uncomfortable?"

"That's very sweet of you," I said. "And I appreciate the instinct, and you know what's great about that?"

"What's that?"

"There's a really good solution for it," I said.

"There is?"

"Uh huh, it's what we're doing right now, talking about it, checking in," I said, stealing a quick kiss from him. "So, I'm going to be honest, I'm a little touchy about it, but what I like from experience is, well, you know what you'd do with her when you went down?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Kind of imagine the same sort of thing. Focus on mostly using your tongue to explore it, different movements that way, less of like, a blow job, if that makes sense?"

"Okay, I can try that.

And bless his little trooper heart he did exactly that. He repositioned us back so that my ass was back against the couch, and then he slid my panties off my waist exposing me entirely to the open air. He took a moment to compose himself but soon I started to feel his tongue begin to work its way around the tip, and it felt incredible. He flicked at the head a little bit and his previously shyness about it melted away. The more confident he got in his abilities the more he was able to start interpreting my moans as somewhat instructive.

He began to follow my moans, finding different spots to flick around on, and soon even started to anticipate other spots to focus on before I could guide him. For someone who had been unsure he even could eat me out just a little bit earlier, the guy was really making up for lost time. The nerves he'd been finding with his tongue made me shake and shimmy until I couldn't take it much longer. Finally, I couldn't take it much more.

I still wasn't super used to the way my body had shifted in orgasms after a couple of years of estrogen. I hadn't had any bottom surgery yet and I'd had testosterone in my system late enough in life that yes I did still shoot a little, but not always. Sometimes, like right now on Danny's couch it was all internal, all screams and moans and pleasure. My legs began to cramp and lock up as Danny's tongue found the exact perfect spot on the head to flick over and over until I just couldn't take it any longer and then he just kept hitting it. I grabbed for a couch cushion to cover my screams with but I'm sure his neighbors had no mystery as to what was happening to the girl he brought home tonight.

As Danny finished his masterful job, he returned to the position we'd had together on the couch when we'd checked in earlier, and resumed kissing. It was extremely hot tasting my own lingering flavor on his lips as we met. I slid myself down and rested my head on his chest, feeling around looking for a comfortable spot for both of us, and thumbing at the outline of his undershirt through the outer layer of his uniform shirt.

"I hope you're not too tired from all of that to still fuck me," I said with a grin. Surprisingly I felt Danny tense up a little bit underneath me, like the discomfort from earlier but tenfold. Something was off and I could tell immediately. I sat up a little bit and made eye contact,

"Hey," I said "I'm sorry, was that too far? We don't have to, I was just being flirty and trying to be sexy. You don't have to if you don't want to," I said. Danny stayed tense for a moment as if he was having an inner debate with himself. Then finally, having come to some sort of conclusion, he let out a sigh and sat up on the couch too, facing me.

"It's not that," he said, "I want to fuck you, I really do. And I was so excited to bring you back here tonight, but I maybe didn't think it through. I haven't been fully honest with you." Shit, I thought, what wasn't he being honest about? Was his "ex" not really an ex? Was I just some summer hookup? Or worse, was I just some experiment in queerness for him too, like the tourist girls I'd told him about? As if he was reading my mind or realizing the same conclusions I had just come to, he suddenly adjusted his tone.

"Shit, no, no, sorry Lexi, it's nothing like what that probably sounded like, oh my god, I'm the worst. No, no I just meant... it's just, the whole time I've known you, you've always just treated me like Danny, you know, like even before you came out and you were the old you, you hadn't gone to school with me, you just knew me as I was at the park and it was just so great having you always see me as me."

It took me a second but then it clicked. I could tell where he was going before he got there. THAT was why he was so awkward around girls, why he seemed like he wasn't sure what he should be doing with them. Oh my god Lexi, you're such an idiot. How could you not have realized it before, I thought to myself. And that definitely explained why this shy, chaste-seeming dude was such an expert in pussy eating.

As soon as the wheels clicked in my head, Danny had already gotten prepped for his own big reveal. He unbuttoned his work shirt to show me not a thick undershirt like I had originally thought in the heat of the moment, but a binder. And as he reached into his pants and pulled out the packer I had felt pressed against me earlier, I couldn't help but giggle to myself, not at Danny, not at who he was, but how much I thought I was this grand seductress of this awkward straight cis boy and here Danny had unknowingly completely turned the tables on me.

He looked at me with a sense of dread like I might have lost even an ounce of my attraction to him, but all I could see was the same boy I had played spin the bottle with in that beer garden booth just an hour or so earlier. The same Danny I'd clicked with over countless hours sharing stations together over the last several summers. He'd always been Danny and that's why he still was.

And I made sure he knew it as I pulled him back towards me onto the couch to wrap him back up in my arms, where we stayed for the rest of the night.