Summer at Aunt Mallory's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Mallory continues in confiding. "I put this on hoping Randy will eye my tits again, like yesterday or will try to make a pass at me. I'm not going to stop him, and whether you're here or not, I'm letting him fuck me. You're encouraged to join in, but don't you dare stop him or try to ruin my enjoyment."

"Oh Aunt Mel, I've never shared a cock with anyone before, and I'd love to do it with you. You taught me all I know about sex, we've spent many nights together, and I wouldn't dream of ruining your pleasure." Sylvie concedes, "I must have just missed you when I ventured out last night. I also peeked at him. Randy had the biggest hard on I've ever seen. He should be making porn, not stocking shelves."

"All night, I couldn't get that big rocket out of my head. I'm just thinking now as I'm speaking, maybe the three of us could make a porn video together sometime and post it. What do you think, huh? Could we do it?" Sylvie begs.

"Hmm..." Mallory tilts her head slightly, lifts an eyebrow and lightly bites her lips as she considers the idea. Then with enthusiasm she suggests. "We could do that and we could also invite some of our girlfriends over for the night for some one on one fun with him or with all of us having fun together. They'd make good videos too, don't you think?"

"You know, Aunt Mel, that's what I admire about you: your brilliant ideas and your passion for sex."

"Thank you, too bad your mom doesn't feel that way." Mallory shrugs, throws a hand up and continues. "If that boy doesn't have much experience now, believe me, between you and me he will have by the time he goes home in the fall."

"I'm getting wet just thinking about that big stick inside me." Sylvie giggles and muses aloud, her cheeks glowing with happiness. "I can't believe that you and my mom are sisters. You two are so different."

"I can because I was mommy's little girl and she was a sex freak, whereas Molly was daddy's little girl. I can still hear Daddy shouting in the house. Mallory attempts to talk in a male voice while she reminisces. "'Shut your top, Mel, no one wants to see your tits!' He had no clue I had a line of young men waiting for me to flash'em at school every day, and trust me, I rarely let them down."

"Aunt Mel, I never get tired of hearing about your life; you've lived an amazing sex life." Sylvie replies, "I only hope mine is a tenth as exciting as yours."

"Oh, Honey, yours will be 100 times better. You're far more attractive than I was at your age, plus you have my years of sexual expertise, which I've passed on to you. Thankfully you didn't have to rely on your parents for that." Aunt Mallory continues as she stands up and slowly makes her way towards the door. "Okay, I'm going upstairs now to get dressed, unfortunately, some of us do have to work.

Shortly afterwards Randy walks in shirtless, wearing his customary pair of track pants, while Sylvie sips her coffee and thumbs through the store advertisements.

"Heyyy, good morning Randy, did you sleep well last night?" She asks with a pleasant upbeat voice.

"Yeah, I slept pretty good." Randy replies matter-of-factly as he pours himself a coffee and stands beside the counter taking his first sip.

Sylvie gets up with her cup in hand and joins him. She leans back against the counter, one leg over the other, and the two take little sips in silence. Randy's eye's move up and down her entire length, while Sylvie admires his tanned, muscular, smooth and hairless chest.

"Mmm... So, what do you have planned for today?" Sylvie inquires as she raises her cup to her mouth.

"I have to set up my workout equipment."

"What type of workout do you do?"

"I do arm and leg presses, then I lift weights and jog for seven kilometres, but there are some pretty steep hills here, so I might shorten it for a few days until I get used to it." Randy touts. "What about you, what are your plans?"

"Aunt Mallory gave me a list of the chores she wants done around the house today, like the dishes." Mallory chuckles and points behind her. "You'll get one tomorrow if I know her. She has a lot of things that need to be fixed around here and the grass needs to be mowed. Beware, my beautiful sweet dude, it's coming. But trust me the fringe benefits will be worth it."

"Fringe benefits??"

"Mm-mm," Sylvie hints. "Aunt Mallory has her own style for rewarding good deeds, and she enjoys it. Trust me, you'll find out soon enough!"

As the two chat, much like the day before, they get increasingly drawn to each other, and their desires grow more intense. Sylvie slides a silky smooth palm over the curves of his broad shoulders and down his arm, briefly grabbing his hand.

She removes her eyeglasses and sets them and her cup on the counter. Randy's muscular body is captured in her lovely brown eyes. "Do you like my eyes without my glasses?"

"Aww, you have cute little puppy dog eyes." Randy says encouragingly. "I'm a sucker for beautiful eyes."

He reaches up and brushes his fingers through Sylvie's still damp, untidy black hair and delicately traces a finger across her cheek. She closes her eyes and leans into his palm like a kitten. Then with both hands on his shoulders she pulls him close and wraps her arm around his neck. Sylvie lightly slides her tongue softly across his lower lip, followed by a few short pecks. She repeats again on his upper lip.

Randy is awed by the young lady's kisses.

"I'm blessed how my tits turned out; I adore how they perk up. Do you like them? Do they feel good?"

"Oh hell yeah, they're so damn perfect, nice and firm too." He says as he gropes each one.

"Oooh... nobody plays with them like that." Sylvie giggles pleasurably. "I love what you're doing. i can feel nipples getting really sensitive already. Don't stop, I'm getting wet."

Their lips intimately eventually touch again as Randy holds Sylvie closely feeling her warmth against his bare chest. The couple continue to cherish each other's touches.

"All right, I'm going." Mallory speaks just as she enters the kitchen. She is professionally dressed for the office, indicating her confidence and years of experience and ability. When she sees Sylvie practically unclothed in Randy's arms, her tone quickly shifts to happy and lighthearted. "Wow! I'm delighted and jealous that you two are getting along so well. Have a good time."

Mallory's white shirt shows off her cleavage tastefully and it contrasts wonderfully with her navy blue blazer and skirt, creating a crisp, sexy and classy image. Her striped dishwater blonde hair is elegantly groomed, with champagne highlights and exquisite twisted curls. Her outfit is complemented by the little gold necklace she's wearing around her stunning neck. Her diamond-like earrings sparkle, and her rings provide a touch of class to her fingers. Her shiny black high heel shoes complement her posture and add to her already towering 5'7" height, and she is carrying a large black handbag over her right shoulder.

"Oh Aunt Mel, I love the way he plays with my titties."

Mallory sighs sharply, whispers something provocative into her ear. She turns and flirts with Randy. "Do you ever wear anything other than track pants?"

"Yeah, when I'm working or in class, why?" Randy responds directly.

"Mmm... no real reason. But promise me you'll keep wearing them around the house."

Sylvie puts her hands to her mouth, laughs and smacks Mallory's arm gently, knowing another seductive comment from her went clear over his head.

Mallory glances at Sylvie and whimpers, indicating she'd rather stay home with them. "Damn it, I hope Janet's feeling horny this morning so she can eat my pussy out in her office before we start work."

"You mean the short haired brunette with that pixie cut you've been talking about the last couple of weeks, your new boss?"

"Uh-huh, She's the one." Mallory nods. "Mmm... you know what? I bet I could get her to be in our little video someday; you'll both love her; she's really cute and little, just like you Sylvie. One caveat though, she is a bit older than I am."

Randy questions, "Video, what video??"

Sylvie giggles and smiles at Randy, shaking her head in wonder before touching and caressing his chest. "Never mind, don't worry about it. I'll tell you about it later."

Mallory gives Randy's chest and arm a quick rub and kisses each of the young adults before dashing out the kitchen door to her car. Seconds later she's zooming up the street.

Sylvie and Randy go their separate ways after a few more minutes of cuddling. She gets dressed in her dumpies and spends the next few hours working her way through Aunt Mallory's list of chores. Finally the last of the plates have been dried, put away and the table cleaned.

Randy makes use of some extra space in the basement to set up his exercise equipment from his home. A gym set that includes everything he needs to do his daily routines, such as a bench press, a squat rack, a pull-up bar, a set of dumbbells, and a resistance band. After he's finished he decides to test everything out.

Randy loves the challenge of lifting weights and being fit. As he pushes himself, his muscles soon ache, the sweat from his forehead drips into his eyes, stinging them; there's nothing like an exhausting workout.

Randy stops and lingers for a moment, remembering Sylvie's fingertips on his chest, her soft breath as they kiss, and how he'd like to make unending love to her. Until yesterday Randy didn't want to stay with Mallory or Sylvie, but his father pressured him into it. He remembers Sylvie as a meek, little kid with no figure or personality. Mallory was extremely attractive back then but she was just another female on his list of acquaintances. Oh, how Sylvie has changed; today, she is everything he's looking for in a girlfriend. Then his thoughts turn to Mallory. She is older, and definitely more attractive to him now, he wouldn't mind spending the night with her.

Slightly exhausted Sylvie ventures down to the basement to see how Randy's coming along with his equipment. She stops at the foot of the stairway, her arms folded and observes him as he works out with the arm press oblivious to her presence. Her thoughts wandered back a few years; she had always thought Randy was attractive and had attempted to get his attention on various family occasions. She finally has him in her reach thanks to Aunt Mallory and some beneficial changes in her appearance. Sylvie quietly reverses course and heads up to her room.

The midday sun streams through the open window, the drapes sway in the gentle breeze. Birds are happily singing. Her room is typical for a teenage girl, with the bed still ruffled from the night before. Clothes and unmentionables hang everywhere, including on the mirror.

Her boobs slump a little as she casually removes her grey long sleeve sweatshirt. She pulls off her grey leggings and dumps both of her sweat-soaked clothing into the hamper just a few feet away.

Sylvie stares in the mirror undressed. She can't resist raising her firm breasts, licking and sucking each nipple. She slides her hand between her little loins, parting her lips and dragging her fingers along her pinkish hole. She opens and closes her fingers as she looks at and feels her sticky cum.

Sylvie typically appreciates her looks and style. Randy has barely been here a day and will be staying till September. But she's not about to take chances or waste any time in making him hers. In her mind that means having sex, and the sooner the better for her lustful feelings. She wonders what she could change to cement their connection. Sylvie wants Randy to tear her clothes off like some sort of primal animal and force himself into her aggressively then make wild passionate love to her.

Sylvie experiments with several appealing looks and outfits. An hour or so goes by and it comes down to two outfits that make her feel seductive and stimulated while also enhancing her charm and attractiveness. The top is nothing more than a basic speckled greyish-blue transparent sports bra which doesn't hide anything and would definitely get her kicked out and charged with indecent exposure if she wore that by itself in the gym. But still, the sports bra was the easy part. Sylvie hates covering up her perfect boobs anyways, and who could blame her.

The young lass is torn between a pair of black high waist leggings or a flared black pleated skirt with nothing below.

"Hmm... What would Aunt Mel wear." she wonders aloud. "The skirt, no doubt."

Sylvie decides to try on the leggings anyways, then she moves away from the mirror, and bends over. She jiggles her cheeks and smacks her firm little heini a couple of times.

"Mmm...No, just what I thought." she mumbles softly to herself before removing the leggings and replacing them with the skirt, her attention returning to the mirror. With a satisfied grin. "Hmm... mm, Yep, that's it, this is perfect."

There is nothing special about the basement, yet it feels homey and uplifting. The walls haven't been painted in years and are an intriguing blue colour. There is a little bar with four bar seats and glass shelves behind it with a fascinating array of bottles of all colours, shapes, and sizes of alcohol. A big old brown Archie Bunker type chair sits next to a large blue microfiber sofa in front of a big screen television and large gas fireplace. The room is completely covered in a light-colored albeit well worn carpet. The finishing touch is a full length cracked mirror for inspecting one's appearance.

On the way back down to the basement Sylvie grabs her and Mallory's yoga mats out of the closet located in the hallway between the living room and the kitchen.

"Hey, mind if I exercise with you?" Sylvie wants to know as she kicks off her white canvas slip-ons and unrolls the mats on the floor only centimetres from Randy.

His eyes virtually jump out of their sockets the moment he sees her top. Randy stutters and is at a loss for words. "Umm... uh... sure, why not?"

Sylvie is well aware of what she is doing to the poor guy as she begins doing yoga movements. What man wouldn't be captivated by such beauty? She stands on the mats, her legs apart, her arms stretched up to the sky. Sylvie gives Randy an alluring glaze as she glides her hands from her medium sized cleavage to her ribcage over her slender hips and teases her man by sliding both hands between her legs and almost lifting her skirt. When she reaches down and touches her tiny red toenails her breasts sways inside the loose fitting bra. She steps up, raises her leg on the bench beside him and does more stretches.

After a few minutes of steamy stretches, Sylvie stands back on the mat facing away from him with her legs slightly apart and she reaches down to her toes. She picks up a pair of Randy's tiny weights, her skirt falls forward. Her cheeks break wide to expose her dark, delicate starfish and her perfect dangling lips.

"You know what, my yoga clothes are too restrictive for me. Aunt Mel and I generally do our yoga exercises naked. Does that bother you?"

Randy thinks Sylvie is already naked for all intents and purposes, but he can't believe what he's seeing or hearing. Surely he must be having some kind of wet dream and he's going to wake up any minute now. Randy's much more aroused now than he was this morning when he was kissing and toying with her tits.

Sylvie does what she wants without waiting for the young man's response. She strips what little covering she's wearing and tosses them carelessly aside. Sylvie's eyes seductively peer deeply into Randy's and her tongue skims across her exquisite lips as she watches Randy's cock struggling to escape its fabric cage. Randy attempts to exercise again, but it's useless because Sylvie has him under her spell. She crawls on her hands and knees to the striking teen's front like a big cat pursuing its prey and takes his workout trousers down like it's striking its dinner.

"Hmm... Someone likes going commando, Mmm?"

"Umm... Well..." Randy shrugs. "What can I say? I'm not a big fan of wearing clothes while working out either."

"Well, we won't mind if you don't wear anything at all." Sylvie flirts.

Randy feels her soft warm fingers moving up and down his hips, teasingly clenching his butt before manipulating his penis as she works him into a hot mess and sucks his massive wand into her warm and moist mouth.

"Mmm... Sylvie purrs softly. "What do you say? We do some fun exercises now, hmm."

Sylvie's eyes are inviting and cannot be ignored. She sits up on one of the mats, places her eyeglasses off to the side, then her legs are spread wide apart as she gives him the come hither gesture from between them. "Let's work on our love muscles, shall we?"

Randy yanks his feet from his track pants and whips them across the room onto the sofa. He drops to the ground with Sylvie as she reclines with her arms around him and her legs bent on each side of him. Sylvie enjoys the sensation of his manhood rubbing her nether region as they canoodle.

"Wow, Sylvie... you're already dripping wet down there." Randy smiles as he feels her wetness on his cock.

"I've been wet since we fooled around this morning. You look like you've been hard all day."

Randy quickly admits. "You have no idea how many times I wanted to take a cold shower today"

"Why didn't you just come up and fuck me then. You can have my cunt anytime you want it."

Randy teases, "Even at two o'clock in the morning?"

"Uh-huh, even two o'clock in the morning." Sylvie blushes, nods and laughs.

Randy clutches her in his arms, and the two of them rub their noses and cheeks together. His desire for the exquisite debutante is heightened by her moist, sweet breaths on his face. Sylvie lies on the mats, taking his head in her hands and pressing her soft lips to his. She loses herself in it and bites his lower lip hard. Randy recoils, stares at her with slight shock, then takes her head and presses his lips on her.

Sylvie runs both hands over his back and ribs, feeling his rippling muscles. She gently caresses and squeezes his muscular buttocks.

Randy kisses and sucks on Sylvie's delicate earlobes before running his tongue over her soft and smooth jawlines and attractive neck. He returns to her heavenly lips for another round of kisses then nudges and kisses her tanned upper chest and breasts. He adores her hard rough nipples and spends a significant amount of time pampering them.

"Randy, I want you to eat my pussy and take your time. I want to feel your tongue sliding in and out."

Randy acknowledges her with a passionate grunt before he continues his downward trek to her womanly blossom. Her magnificent bloom has an appealing strawberry aroma as he admires the pinkness they conceal. One lick of her labia and he is addicted to the taste of her tiny flower.

Sylvie lies back to enjoy Randy's masculine touches for several minutes. She, reaches up, and grips his cock, running her fingers up and down his 8-inch man tool while he dangles it over her face like a proverbial carrot.

"Randy put it in me, I want to feel every bit of you inside me." Sylvie sighs with pleasure.

"Randy nods and slowly slides his enormous erection inside her, he closes his eyes, feeling the tightness and dampness within.

"Harder Randy, faster. Fuck me like a whore." Sylvie's soft voice demands.

He gives her a hard and deep thrust into her thinking she will scream bloody murder and wants him to back off. When that doesn't happen he lays into her fast and hard all the while worrying about breaking her delicate little frame.

"Ohhh, that's it, keep doing that!" Sylvie melts with pleasure and her legs instinctively wrap tightly around him, locking him into giving her her much anticipated reward. "Fuck my pussy harder, Damn it, fuck me harder!"

"Fucking bitch you want it hard, I'll give it to you hard!" Randy growls like an ornery old bear. He goes at her even harder, suddenly Sylvies legs tremble and he pulls out. A shot of clear fluid squirts out of her maybe a finger's length.