Summer at Aunt Mallory's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watches with rapture as her aunt's cunt slides up and down his pole. Sylvie is attracted by the smell of their sex. She also discovers that she likes something kinky: engaging with their love bits while they enjoy their intercourse.

The little debutante eagerly returns to his family jewels, softly squeezing, licking, and sucking. She removes his cock from her aunt's pussy and dances her tongue playfully over the tip of his pinkish hood then spits copiously on it before placing it back into Mallory's vagina.

"Mmm... Aunt Mel, your juices and Randy's precum mixed together taste wonderful." Sylvie purrs.

Randy becomes pleasantly surprised when the kinky teenage slut tongue fucks his butthole while Mallory continues riding him like a skilled bull rider. Seconds later she pulls Sylvie up and runs her hand through her hair before entering into another round of fervent kissing.

Randy taps Sylvie on the thigh and signals for her to get Mallory off him. Sylvie reluctantly does what he asks fearing her aunt might give her an earful. They both look at one other, bewildered, and shrug as Randy gets up and leaves the room.

"Fuck my life, I was feeling good too." Mallory grumbles as she watches him disappear. "What the fuck, is he done already?!?"

Sylvie shrugs, holding her hands in the air. "I hope not."

Minutes later Randy returns with a bottle in his hand and the girls continue to stare at each other clueless as to what the young stud is up to.

"I hope you're going to fuck some more." Mallory speaks up annoyed. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Don't worry, it's all good" Randy dismisses her and instructs Sylvie to lie on her tummy. He separates her butt cheeks and shoves his cock into Sylvie's exquisite tiny pussy, sits on her, and dribbles the oily substance on her flawless evenly tanned back. He works his large paws into her shoulder blades, shoulders, and neck muscles.

"Oh, so this is what you are up to. Mmm... I love it." Sylvie whispers contentedly and relaxes by laying her chin on her arms on the pillow, facing Aunt Mallory.

Aunt Mallory smiles lovingly as her niece receives the attention she deserves after working so hard to hook Randy.

"I have a feeling we're going to be requesting a lot of massages from now on." Sylvie sighs happily.

Mallory lays on her side propping her head and caresses the couple's bodies from time to time as she watches Randy massaging the little lady's muscles from her neck down to her tiny feet.

Randy asks Sylvie to turn over and he rubs her all over, particularly her feminine assets.

After some time passes he motions for Mallory to lie down. She eagerly takes her turn and enjoys every second while Sylvie watches from the head of the bed grinding her fingers into her clit. Sylvie later slides down beside Mallory and the two kiss deeply.

Randy wipes the oil off his hands with a cloth he brought, sits up against the headboard, and loves watching Sylvie and Mallory's fun. Sylvie dominantly pushes the lovely lady on her back. They slide their oily bodies together back and forth while giving each other more wet, sloppy kisses. Sylvie smoothly slides down and lightly nibbles and sucks on Aunt Mel's large protruding nipples. The teenage slut raises herself on her arms allowing Mallory to grab her swaying mammaries with her teeth. Sylvie decides now's the time to go for the gold. She runs her tongue over Mallory's large clit, tasting the saltiness and sweetness of her nectar.

Randy gets off the bed when he sees an opportunity to join in on the fun. Sylvie is draped over the bed's edge on her stomach enjoying her aunt's womanly entrance. She drags her tongue from her rosebud to her lovely rear entrance.

"Randy, I want you to lick my cunt and fuck me." Mallory instructs.

"Oh boy, if you're giving him control, you're in for a pounding." Sylvie playfully warns her. She's already aware of the muscular teenage boy's roughness. Mel sighs deeply wondering if maybe she might've bit off more than she can handle. After all, most of her recent dates have been fairly dire to say the least, and she may not be in the best shape sexually to handle someone as aggressive in bed as Randy.

Sylvie moves to Mallory's side, out of Randy's way, allowing him to go between her legs. Sylvie stretches her arm, props herself up on the bed with her short, seductive legs folded. She looks at Randy and Aunt Mallory with admiration as he pleasures her.

Sylvie places her head along side his and drapes an arm over his back and the two of them pleasure the sexually aroused lady between her thighs. Before long Aunt Mel is losing it as she gyrates and buckles in response to their pleasuring.

"Okay Randy, fuck Aunt Mel. Shoot your load anywhere you want." Sylvie looks directly into his soft eyes then adds.

Randy's cock is primed and ready as he stands and drags Mallory's 115 lb body back to the foot of the bed like it was a bag of rice.He inserts his long, meaty shaft into her and they quickly establish a rhythm. Randy relentlessly pounds Mallory hard and fast. Sylvie leans back against the head of the bed and plays with her kitty while Randy and Aunt Mel frantically grind together. Sylvie is impressed by her dude's sexual abilities.

Mallory feels the warm sensation of her impending orgasm going through her body as she twists, moves around, and buckles. Randy feels her contracting around his instrument multiple times.

"Holy Shit! I'm cuming... I'm cuming."

"Holy fuck Aunt Mel, scream louder so the whole fucking neighborhood will hear you." Sylvie leaps quickly out of bed and frantically slams the two windows shut.

Mallory's climax causes her to squinch her deep ocean blue eyes tightly. She takes several huge deep breaths before temporarily losing her mind. Randy stands and admires how he hammered Aunt Mallory into a daze so quickly.

He penetrates her again once she reopens her eyes and settles down, this time he bangs her harder and faster. Suddenly Mallory starts moaning loudly again, and kicks him away. She trembles like an earthquake as her clear salty liquid gushes from between the sex hungry woman's legs, soaking Randy. Just as he was turned on with Sylvie's squirting, he is just as fascinated with Mallory's and fucks her again. But this time he experiments with something different. He brings her to the edge several times before letting her squirt again.

Randy does this a few more times until Sylvie gets out of bed and squats next to him. As soon as he pulls out again, Sylvie shuts her eyes and opens her mouth wide as Mallory's bursting juices blasts them like a fire hose.

Sylvie stands up again beside Randy drenched in Mallory's cum and whispers in his ear. "Finish in her ass! She loves ass play too."

Randy loves Sylvie's suggestion and nods. Mallory screams loudly. "WHOA!! Holy fuck Randy, you're ripping my ass!"

Randy pays no attention to her and slowly forces himself into her rear entrance to the length of him. Sylvie nearly regrets her last suggestion as she notices Mallory's ass turning a flaming red from his constant smacking against her.

Randy grimaces hard as sweat rolls down his face and chest and back, his heart beats into overdrive. He clutches Mallory's legs tightly. He can feel his release inside her. Sylvie smiles then kneels beside the bed as he pulls his now limp dick out. Sylvie spreads Mel's butt cheeks and glides her tongue over her butt hole tasting his creamy substance as it seeps out.

An appreciative silence fills the room as Randy collapses in a heap beside Mallory and they both hold onto each other breathing heavily. Sylvie hugs Randy from behind him.

Randy's mind wanders through thoughts of his sexual encounter with Sylvie and Aunt Mel. He is pleasantly pleased by his interactions with the two ladies; he certainly did not expect any of this when his father tried to persuade him to stay with them. It is quite doubtful that his father knew anything like this would happen; it's simply not in his nature. The question is, did Aunt Mel have a hand in setting this up in the hopes that he and Sylvie would hit it off? Did she orchestrate Randy's experience for herself?

A week passes, Aunt Mallory is in the kitchen wearing her favourite Kimono robe and revealing panties cleaning up when the door bell rings. She shuts her robe, and ties the belt tightly before heading for the front door.

THE END Part I