Summer at Aunt Mallory's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Did she just squirt?!?" Randy wonders to himself in awe and tries to do it again. To his surprise he does it again, and again and again. Randy is so turned on by this that he annihilates her tiny little hole. Each time he pulls out she squirts with increasing frequency and power.

"Holy Shit Randy, you're making me squirt... ohhh, it feels....oh...feels... ahhh!!! Damn it don't fucking stop." Sylvie cries breathlessly as she twists and turns.

But Randy can't hold off on his own orgasm and he cums over her pussy.

The two of them lay on the mats soaked with cum and sweat, trying to catch their breaths.

"Oooh, I've never squirted before. Aunt Mallory can do it almost by just thinking about it. Sylvie runs her fingers over her stomach and tastes her cum and Randy's "Hmm, nice."

The two lay there facing each other, whispering sweet nothings, touching and relaxing.

Mallory gets home early from work and finds a note on the kitchen table. Sylvie and Randy are out getting pizza. So she decides to do some laundry. She goes into Randy's room after taking the bed linens from her and Sylvie's rooms. Mallory takes his pillow to remove the case, and underneath she sees a pair of intimates. She is taken back to discover them at first, but she recognizes them as the ones she dropped while watching Randy shower the night before, she is touched that he had taken and kept them. Suddenly the proverbial light goes off as she throws them in the basket with his other clothes. Later that evening, after finishing making and smoothing Randy's bed, Mallory raises her skirt and removes her panties, placing them on the bed for him to enjoy. Every week that summer, Randy got to enjoy Mallory's special touch on his bed.

Some time later Sylvie is in her room relaxing by working on her artwork. Randy was watching television but had the urge to go to the bathroom. He opens the bathroom door and walks in. Mallory is standing in her undress at the sink fussing with her hair in front of the mirror.

"Ooops, I'm sorry. I forgot to knock. I'll come back later."

"No, no, no... Come in; you don't bother me." Mallory instantly turns around before he can leave. "What do you have to do?"

"Use the toilet."

"Well, there it is; knock yourself out, don't mind me." Mallory grins as she coils her hair to tie it back and gestures to the toilet. Randy shrugs, then steps over and lowers his pants and sits. After a few seconds of discreetly checking Randy's tool, Mallory enters the shower and turns on the water, leaving the door wide open. She looks at him, smiles sincerely, and then chuckles. "Sylvie is right; you don't say much, do you? By the end of the summer, We'll make sure you'll be a completely different man.

Randy shrugs, not entirely comprehending what Mallory's talking about. He goes about his business, Randy can't help but admire every inch of Mallory's beautiful naked figure. She is entirely unconcerned that he is observing her.

"So, are you enjoying your stay here, so far?" Sylvie asks as she lathers herself with a large round sponge. "You really like Sylvie, huh? She told me you two had a good time yesterday afternoon. She's practically on cloud nine."

"Oh yeah, she's every inch a girl." Randy swoons.

"Mmm.... and I'm betting you like me too, Hmm?" Mallory gives Randy a confident smug grin before spreading her legs and lathering her hairy bush.

Randy's face becomes reddish with embarrassment and he responds softly. "Umm... yeah, a little bit!"

"Oh, come on now, just a little bit? Your eyes are as big as saucers, and you've been looking at me like I'm a huge mouth watering steak. I can see your cock from here and it looks as hard as stone" Mallory continues flirting. With both hands holding her breast towards him. "Do my tits look nice?"

Oh hell, yeah... they're beautiful."

"Now say it, you want to fuck me, right?"

"I've wanted to fuck you since last year at Uncle Darrin's retirement party." Randy opens his mouth again without thinking. He immediately regrets it since he doesn't know how she'd respond to his answer.

"Well, why didn't you ask me? I probably would've let you screw my brains out then." Mallory says

"Yeah right, an 18-year-old walks up to you and says 'Hey Mel, I want to fuck you' and you'd say 'Yes?!?'" Randy continues. "Besides everyone was there, it's not like we were alone."

"Randy, Benny and I got divorced about that time and I was looking for a good screw. You would've been perfect right about that time." Mallory explains. "Besides, Darrin had four bedrooms and two bathrooms, I'm sure we could've found someplace for us to fool around, even if only for a few minutes. At the very least you would've got a blowjob. We're alone now, you don't have any worries or excuses. C'mon, let's do it!."

Randy hesitates, "Well, what if Sylvie catches me with my dick up your ass?"

"Ha Ha Ha, that's the least of your worries," Mallory says, reaching out and grabbing his arms and yanking him off the throne and into the shower with her. With his shorts still around his leg, he fails to lift his feet on the step into the shower and trips, getting quickly soaked.

Mallory pulls his soaked t-shirt off and throws it out onto the bathroom floor as Randy staggers back to his feet and kicks off his shorts. She hands him the soapy sponge. " Here, You can clean me first. Don't be scared to put your hands on my tits, play with them."

Randy reaches over with the sponge timidly, wiping and caressing her enormous c-sized breasts.

"Randy, for fucks sakes man, grab them, squeez'em, play with them like you own them. They won't break. Get used to manhandling me; by the fall, you'll be so skilled at fucking that Sylvie won't want you to leave. I love you both. I'm going to turn you into a lean mean fucking machine and I'm making it my duty. Here, this is how I want you to do it."

Mallory's body is gleaming from the soap and water, she yanks the sponge out of his hand and massages it liberally with soap. "You do like fucking, don't you?"

"Sure, show me a guy who doesn't."

"Bennie was one. I swear the only reason he married me was because he wanted a cook and a maid." Mallory rolls her eyes and gives a deep sigh. "Now raise your arms."

With steady decisive movements Mallory begins scrubbing his shoulders, then over and under his large biceps and armpits, across his chest, and down his sides before wiping his firm stomach.

Mallory smiles and admires his manhood as she holds it with her free hand and gently sponges it. With her delicate feminine touch she lathers his balls, and between his legs. She gives him a stinging slap on the hip.

"Okay, turn around." she commands.

Up and down Randy's smooth and well-tanned back, his legs she washes his strong physique with both hands. Mallory reaches between his legs pulling his erection back, sponges and strokes him. She firmly rubs and gives Randy several playful squeezes of his muscular behind, then delivers him another reddening smack.

He turns around with his back against the open windowed shower wall. Mallory grabs the shower nozzle, and begins to massage the soap from the young lad's body with her soft and well-manicured hands. Mallory cherishes these moments of pleasure.

"That is exactly how I want you to do it. Don't be afraid to put your hands, fingers or your pecker wherever you want. I'm okay with it and so is Sylvie. Okay? Let's do it!" She hangs the hose back up and hands Randy back the sponge.

After soaping it Randy hesitates momentarily then slowly, methodically wipes across Mallory's upper chest and her shoulder and arms.

"Use both hands, Randy, don't be shy." Mallory instructs him.

He brushes beneath her breasts, feeling their softness. He does under Mallory's smoothly shaven armpits, and down her sides. He firmly cleanses her stomach to her sparsely dark hairy pussy. As Randy gains more confidence, he massages between her legs with the sponge. She can sense his confidence building as he strokes her long, thin legs down to her feet.

Mallory tilts her head back to focus on his massaging touches. She is pleasantly surprised and closes her amazing ocean blue eyes when Randy takes her between his palms and plants kisses on her thin, delicate lips. They throw their hands around each other fiercely kissing for several minutes.

"Turn around." Randy commands his older shower mate, and she quickly obeys; he washes her back with both hands, down to her little but flat rear end. Randy spreads her ass cheeks and what he sees fires him up. Randy grips his swollen member and rubs it between her butt cheeks many times before pressing his thumb into her rear end until he reaches the first knuckle.

"Oh Randy, I like that...keep doing that... Please!" Mallory whimpers with passion.

Randy gives Mallory an intense slap, similar to those she administered to him previously. He takes the nozzle and rinses the soap from her gorgeous body.

Mallory faces Randy and goes down on her knees swallowing him whole. Randy moans with delight as she deepthroats him. "Oh yeah, baby. That feels so good!"

The bathroom door opens and in steps Sylvie casually dressed in a rose coloured shirt over a black tube top and loose fitting black shorts. Sylvie's eyes light up with delight as she sees them in the shower together. She pokes fun. "Whoa... Aunt Mel, be careful, you're playing with a loaded weapon there."

"I hope so," Mallory giggles while aggressively stroking Randy's cock. "I hope it goes off too! I love the taste of dick sauce."

After a few minutes, Mallory stands up and leads him out of the shower." Sylvie, can you hand us a towel, please."

After grabbing a large towel and handing it to her aunt, Sylvie removes her red sweater and tube top. The half naked brunette grabs another towel and lovingly pats down Aunt Mallory, then Randy. Sylvie adores handling Randy's member, and he in turns loves her feminine touches just as much.

"C'mon, let's go to my bedroom, my bed's bigger."

"Hold on Aunt Mel," Sylvie says while drawing her shorts down and sitting on the toilet. "I have to pee. That's why I came in here in the first place."

Amid the background of her tinkling Sylvie smirks. "Mmm...I'm surprised after that load you just gave Aunt Mel you still have a boner going there. Come over here, let me take care of it."

Without a second thought Randy eagerly thrusts himself in her face. She looks up at him, her eyes twinkle and her tiny fingers wrap around his manhood. She squeezes, and licks his length.

As the sound of her tinkling slows then comes to a stop, Sylvie gently pushes the young stud back. She rolls a bit of toilet tissue around her hand and pats her pee soaked pussy clean then drops it in. Sylvie grabs her shorts off the bathroom floor and places it with her other clothes before she quickly washes her hands in the sink.

Mallory looks at Sylvie, impatiently. "Are you ready now?!?"

"Sorry Aunt Mel." Sylvia responds submissively.

Mallory's room is small, warm and artistic with a large, comfortable king size bed. The bed is adorned with crisp white sheets, a grey throw blanket, and white pillows. Stuffed polka dotted green dinosaurs are scattered about the bed adding a whimsical touch to it. The white walls are filled with a variety of decorations, artwork and framed photographs of family and friends. A black drape above the headboard adds a bit of elegance to the room. On the left, an open closet and dresser reveal Mallory's clothes and intimates. A mirror hanging on the closet door does double duty as a tool of self-inspection and it adds a bit of kinkiness to one's sexual enjoyment.

Looking straight ahead out the open window as the sun sets further into the late evening, there is almost more blackness than the reddish, blue, and yellow hues in the sky. A pleasing cooling evening breeze is blowing through and being circulated by the slow moving ceiling fan somewhat breaking the evening's humidity.

Randy notices a guitar resting against the wall to the right of the door and he wonders about Mel's playing ability. Next to it stands a little bookshelf consisting of two shelves, overflowing with a variety of books, travel guides, and brochures. Untidy stacks of hardcovers, paperbacks, and binders are also scattered across the carpeted floor in front of the bookcase. Several types and sizes of artificial plants are placed throughout the room on the bookcase, night tables and window ledges to create a welcoming atmosphere.

There's something sensual about seeing Sylvie and Mallory taking their time removing the blankets and plush animals from the bed while undressed. What is it about being around nude females that brings such intimacy? Mallory takes off her hair band and head tosses her tightly coiled dark and golden hair, letting it fall freely, while Sylvie keeps her jet black hair in a ponytail. They sit comfortably on the bed, resting their backs against the wooden headboard. Randy listens contently, enjoying the company of the two vivacious ladies as they converse and laugh.

"Do you play the guitar?" Randy asks, glancing at the instrument in the corner.

"Mmm-mm, before I got married I used to sing and play in some nightclubs."

"I've never seen her sing in the clubs, but I hear her play sometimes," Sylvie gets up from the bed and grabs the guitar then hands it to Mallory. "She's good at it. Aunt Mel, play a couple tunes, will you?"

Mallory is beaming from ear to ear from her niece's compliments as she sits back against the headboard. Mallory strums a few chords before settling on a quick tune to play. Her lightly hirsute pussy is clearly visible as she holds the guitar on her spread and bent legs. A single breast peeks out from beside the guitar's body as she hums a slow melodic tune. Mallory's voice is soothing, passionate, rich, and mellow, with a thrilling rhythm in the lower range. She doesn't miss a chord or a note. Mallory plays a couple fairly short easy listening melodies.

After a few minutes Sylvie adjusts her glasses, and looks blissfully and claps at her Aunt Mallory as she finishes playing. "So, How did you two end up in the shower together?"

Before Mallory can respond, Randy pipes up. "I walked in on Mel, I forgot to knock."

"Was she naked?" Sylvie smiles naughtily.

"Oh yeah, every bit of her."

"Were you embarrassed?"

"Hell no!" he boasts, cockily.

"Ha Ha Ha, that's bullshit Randy and you know it. He was like a little cowering animal," Mallory playfully mocks Randy as she sets the guitar beside the bed. "I'm sorry; I'll come back later."

"So then what?"

"Well, I didn't have a choice, I had to use the throne like you did," Randy explains. "The next thing I know she's dragging me into the shower with her."

"That's my aunt for ya, when she's horny she'll grab you and pull you in like one of those big alligators," Sylvie chuckles. "Did you two fuck then?"

Mallory answers, "No, we haven't fucked, not yet... we just took a shower together, kissed and groped each other."

"Cool, so Randy, did you like taking a shower with my aunt?"

"Damn right I did." He answers forwardly.

"Look how hard his cock is Aunt Mel. You must've got him really aroused," Sylvie reaches over her aunt's legs grabbing and squeezing Randy's cock.

Sylvie and Mallory change positions, and Randy lies flat on the bed. Mallory gets up, puts the guitar back and takes a pillow from a large chair sitting between the corner and the window, and lifts Randy's head placing it under him before returning to her spot.

Mallory plays with her kitty while keeping an eye on Sylvie and Randy as she gives him a slow methodical blow job. "Wow, I guess that banana method I told you to try really works, huh? You can really swallow deep. I'm so proud of you Sylv."

Sylvie lifts her head from Randy's orifice, pushes some stray hairs behind her ear, looks up at her Aunt Mel. "I had to practice a long time, though; believe me."

"Well, I didn't learn to do it right away, either. I really learned how to do it from a stripper who moved into the apartment complex where I once lived. She gave me a lot of gentlemen to practice with. Not to mention a few females too, I should add." Mallory raises her eyebrows and purses her lips as she confesses. "Have you given any blow jobs before Randy?"

"Yeah, with my old boyfriend, Greg. I also gave your new neighbor next door one too, I just had to see his pecker."

"Damn you Sylvie, I was hoping to get to him first." Mallory expresses annoyance.

"Sylvie giggles as she teases, "Ahhh, those who hesitate lose out."

Mallory crosses her arms and grumbles, "Was he horny?"

"Damn right he was. Let's just say when you do go over there don't wear any pants or undies." Sylvie grins. "He'll take one look at you and whip it out the second you walk through the door."

"Did you make both guys cum?"

"Oh hell yeah, my face was plastered both times."

Mallory looks at Randy and changes the subject. "Randy, Sylvie told me last night you made her squirt? How'd you do that?"

"I just fucked her." Randy shrugs as if he did nothing special and lets out a soft moan at the delights Sylvie is giving to him.

Mallory pouts again, crossing her arms. "You made her squirt. With your pecker?"

"Mmm-mm." Randy nods as he pulls Sylvie's head towards him.

"Oh yeah, he did." Sylvie gags slightly, pushes back against his hand, removes his cock from her mouth and coughs a couple times before answering. "I don't think you knew you could do it, did you, Randy?"

"No, it was the first time I've ever seen a woman squirt." Randy admits "I mean I've seen it in porn, but never in person."

"How many girls have you fucked Randy?" Mallory asks.

Randy closes his eyes, reaches down and once again pulls Sylvie's head into his cock, feeling every centimeter of her warm mouth and stutters. "Uh... uh...si...s... six."

Mallory giggles at his answer then decides she doesn't want Sylvie to have all the fun and joins her in pleasuring the handsome young man. Both females lick him from top to bottom then back up several times before their lips meet at the tip of his little head. They give each other light pecks, then their tongues dart out touching. They are obviously quite comfortable with each other.

Mallory asks, "Have you ever fucked two girls at the same time?"

Randy admits shyly. "No, this is the first time I've been with two girls."

"Are you okay with it?" Mallory asks concernedly. "I mean, it's okay, a lot of guys aren't comfortable with it."

Randy quips back. "I'm still here aren't I?"

"Good, you're going to learn a lot from us." Mallory and Sylvie hint while looking at one another at some exciting times ahead this summer. "We like to play together too."

"I figured that out after you caught Sylvie and I kissing yesterday," Randy admits. "I saw how the two of you touched and kissed each other before you left for work."

"You weren't just kissing my niece. You were feeling her up pretty good too when I walked in." Mallory laughs. "Don't play innocent with me, Stud Boy!"

"Hey honey, use your hands more and flick your tongue on his little head too." Mallory advises Sylvie.

"Aunt Mel, get your little ass back down here and you lick him too. We agreed to share, remember?" Sylvie reminds her.

You didn't need to tell Mallory twice. She once again eagerly places herself across from Sylvie, and the two run their tongues up and down Randy's large and meaty shaft. Randy caresses the thirty-something female's back, neck and fondles her breasts.

"Mmm... you're definitely hard enough now." Mallory gets up off the bed and straddles her tallish thin frame over Randy and lowers herself on him.

Mallory instantly rides him hard in reverse cowgirl. Sylvie slinks to her knees, pulls Randy's legs apart, positioning herself between them.