Summer at Pond Cove Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... I..." I started to sputter, but then I dropped my head and my voice and said, "Yes, Mistress."

She patted my ass with her hand and said, "I think a big heart with two small hearts underneath on each cheek would look nice. What do you think, worm?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered carefully. "That would look nice."

She held the paddle very carefully and then snapped it down in one quick motion. It made a loud "Smack!" and I made a loud yelp.

"Quiet, worm!" she said sternly and popped my other asscheek.

"That takes care of the small hearts," she said cheerfully. "Unfortunately, I think the large hearts require greater force."

I don't know if she expected me to object, but she immediately slammed the paddle into my ass. I grunted loudly, but didn't cry out. "Good boy," she said and slammed the paddle into my other asscheek.

This time when she ran her fingers over my ass, I could feel the sting as she touched the hearts. She ran her fingers slowly around the two large hearts before saying, "I think you're ready."

Someone must have been helping her, or at least standing by, because she quickly threw a large black sheet over me and pushed it down on all sides. After that, I couldn't see anything, but I could tell that someone was tying it in place. I could also tell that my ass was sticking out through a hole in the sheet.

"Good luck, worm," she said as she patted my ass one more time. I could hear her high heels clicking as she walked away.

Someone, I guess stage crew or something like that, wheeled me around a little and then I heard a clunk as my frame was put up next to another one. A short while later, there was another clunk on my other side. Then a voice said, "Ready," and I could see that there was a lot more light on the floor- the floor was all I could really see.

I could hear the emcee saying something, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. Then I heard a strange rattling noise and the emcee shouted, "Welcome our contestants!"

There was an unbelievably loud roar of hooting and hollering. I heard a couple of voices cry out, "Number five is a sissy."

That upset me. I'm a submissive, but I'm not a sissy. I don't dress up in women's clothes and stuff unless Mistress orders me to. And nobody is putting one of those cages on my cock. Well, Mistress Gloria has never done it, and I hope she never does.

I heard the emcee walking down the line. He was making comments about each of the asses as he walked past. I felt him stroke my ass as he walked by. His finger traced one of the larger hearts on my ass and then he patted me gently.

He walked on to the next ass and then said loudly, "You all know how this is done. Your applause and cheers determine the winner. We will take the two lowest contestants off stage at the end of the first and second votes. Then you will decide between the last two for the winner."

There was again a round of loud shouts and comments. "OK," the emcee yelled, "let's hear it for contestant number one!" The audience responded with applause, shouts, and whistles.

He repeated that with each of us. It was really hard to tell who got the loudest response, but after he finished, he said, "Our judges say that numbers six and three should be removed."

There was some jostling as they moved us around and then after about ten minutes, the emcee shouted, "Time for our second vote."

This time it was pretty obvious that number one was lowest, but I wasn't sure whether I was one of the two highest. After a minute or so of silence, the emcee gushed, "The judges say remove numbers one and four."

I had thought I was four, but after everything was rearranged, I was still on stage, so I must have still been five. "We are down to our last two contestants," the emcee crooned, so we need a little more information."

I didn't know what he meant, but then he said, "Let's check number two to see if she's wet."

I heard a soft moan and then he said, "Look at that! Wet and slippery. I'll need a towel to wipe off my hand."

Then I heard him behind me. "Obviously, he isn't wet," he said with a snicker. Then he poked me right in the middle of my asshole. I couldn't help it. My asscheeks tightened up trying to keep him out.

"Look at that," he exclaimed. "I've seen snapping-turtle pussy before, but this sissy has a snapping turtle asshole."

Then he started laughing. I wasn't sure why until he said with almost a giggle, "And my poking him has started something."

That's when I realized that I was getting hard. It wasn't his finger... exactly. I guess it was the fact that I get off on humiliation and there isn't anything much more humiliating that being there in front of a room full of people with your ass literally hanging out and having someone goose you.

"Are you ready to vote?" the emcee cried out after a while and the audience yelled back a loud, "Yes!"

He evidently walked over to number two and pointed out something. There was a loud round of applause and shouting. Then he walked over to me and lightly stroked my ass. I couldn't help it, I got stiffer. I heard a couple of comments about my prick. One woman almost shouted, "My God, he's bigger than any sissy I've ever seen."

Then the audience started clapping and yelling... really loud. The emcee shouted, "I don't think we need the judges for this. Our little sissy... or should I say big sissy... is our winner."

There was some noise as they rolled the other frame off stage, then the emcee said in a rather normal voice for him, "Now it is time for our auction." He paused and then said, "We will start the bidding at five hundred dollars."

To my surprise, he then went into a professional auctioneer's voice complete with the cadence and patter. I could hear the bids rapidly going up. It sounded like it was down to three people, and then two, and then the emcee shouted, "Going once... going twice... Sold to Master three-five-one for two thousand, three hundred, fifty dollars!"

I sort of expected whoever it was to come up on stage and claim me, but instead two stagehands rolled me down a ramp and then onto an elevator. After more rolling, I heard a male voice say, "Just leave him right there. I'll unwrap him myself."

I thought the voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. Then he leaned close to the black sheet and said, "Hi, Walter. Ready for some not Fourth of July fireworks."

I gasped. It was Master Jeremy. He softly stroked my ass and said softly, "Kristi recognized Mistress Gloria and Mistress Sam and asked if she could play with them. I made a deal with Mistress Gloria that if she would back me in the auction, I would give her kristi for the night."

He stroked my ass again and said, "And here you are."

He continued to stroke my ass as he said, "You know, walter, I discovered several things about myself the Fourth of July. One was that I was a natural Master. The other was that I was bi." He chuckled and said, "Well, maybe not totally bi, but I found that I really wanted to fuck you in the ass."

"Yes, Master," I said softly. "Will you please release me from this contraption so I may service you?"

He laughed. "You didn't see the whole device, did you, weird worm?"

Then I felt the whole thing lowering so that my face was almost on the floor.

"This could be the ultimate anonymous fuck," Master Jeremy said as he pushed some lube into my asshole. Then he started sliding one finger, and then two, and then three into my ass.

"Looks like you're ready," he said firmly. I felt the tip of his penis line up with my asshole and then I felt him start pushing.

I was surprised at how easily he went in, but I wasn't tensed up and I wasn't trying to fight him. I don't really like receiving anal, but the whole situation with me encased in a black shroud with just my ass exposed and being fucked was a strange turn-on.

After only a few minutes, I felt him erupt into my bowels. He stayed pushed up against me for a while and then pulled out.

"Time to unwrap my purchase," Master Jeremy said, almost laughing.

The lights in the room weren't all that bright, but I still had to blink several times before my eyes got used to the light. After he had unstrapped me, he told me to walk around a little to make sure my arms and legs weren't cramping. Then he lay down on the bed and said, "Time for round two."

He was lying face up and he ordered me to straddle him facing away from him and to impale myself on his prick. To my surprise, he was already back to almost full stiffness.

I did what he said and then he said slowly, "I want you to stroke yourself almost to climax to get your asshole really tight. Then I want you to bounce up and down on me until I cum."

I was still stretched out, so it was easy to mount him. I was also hard and really didn't need to stroke myself very much to get close to popping.

I started bouncing up and down on him, or more accurately, I started raising and lowering myself on his prick. I started slowly at first and I could feel him squirming and thrusting slightly beneath me. It was really weird. I was the slave getting screwed in the ass, but I was the one in control. I could see why some girls like riding cowboy during sex. I was able to set the pace and even how deep a thrust his prick actually made into me.

I could also move myself so his prick would massage my prostate more... or less. I started speeding up. He wasn't cumming yet and I really wanted to pop. I knew that I could only go a couple more times up and down when I felt his prick starting to twitch really hard. I slammed myself down and then pulled myself up as far as I could go and not lose him. I slammed myself down one final time. He erupted into me with a great yell and sort of thrashed and quivered under me. Then we both just lay there breathing hard.

"You are fabulous," he said between deep breaths. "You would have made one hell of a girl."

"No," I said. "I'm just a submissive boy with a nice ass."

He laughed. "Yes," he said. "That's what you are."

I was sitting there waiting for him to deflate fully so I could pull off of him when a voice came over the intercom. "We will have to be leaving in about twenty minutes," it said. It was Mistress Gloria.

"Do I need a pillow for three-four-one on the way home?" she asked.

"No, Mistress," I answered. "But I might need a towel. I think I might be leaking for a while."

She just laughed and said, "Won't we all."

About fifteen minutes later there was a light knock on the door. It was holly. "Mistress told me to come get you," she said. She sounded upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked, as I came out the door.

"You should know," she answered.

"How would I..." I started to respond, then it hit me. "You were number two?" I said.

"And they chose your ass... a boy's ass... over mine!" she replied.

"I think the competition was rigged," I said softly. "How else would someone with such a very cute ass as yours not win."

She smiled at me and said, "It's hard to stay mad at you when you know exactly what to say."

The ride back on the bus and then in the car seemed even longer than the ride there. The Mistresses took pity on us and told us that we could sleep in an extra hour the next morning. I still had trouble getting up, so holly threw some cold water on me.

"I liked it better when you woke me up with a blow job," I said as I jumped out of bed.

"Blow jobs are for when we have time," she answered and dragged me toward the kitchen.

Another day at Pond Cove had begun.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =