Summer Break Ch. 01

Story Info
Great sun + great boat + great women = a great summer.
18.2k words
4.52
62.8k
102

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers

Writer's Notes:

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older. Thank you all for the comments and keep them coming. And vote!!! Enjoy the series my friends.

* * * * *

Steve has the pleasure of waking up early in the morning to a bright sunshiny day, for no reason in particular. He has nothing planned for the day, except to take care of the boat. It was well used all weekend and it's nearly out of gas, not to mention it can use some tender loving care. They did lots of water skiing, soaking up the sun's rays and it was fun spending time with the family, well most of the family. By the time they called it a day last evening, all of them were tired so Steve volunteers to give the boat some tender loving care in the morning. Like the rest of the family, Steve is also tired so he hits the sack early.

His Dad owns an 18 foot Master Craft. It's fast and maneuverable and Steve really likes this boat. It's not as fast as a speed boat, but it moves comfortably over the water at 40mph. It's enough for him and the rest of the family and very popular leisure, especially on the weekends, but also on some weekdays. During the week, it only gets used if he takes it for a ride mostly, which is becoming his favorite pastime for the following reasons - his sister.

They are a family of four and his sister has become a bitch over the past few years. Steve avoids hanging out with her at most any cost, which is the main reason why the boat is his favorite form of entertainment.

On the other hand, he loves his sister. She's a fox by anyone's definition. She has a perfectly proportioned slender body and is very cute, but she knows it. Steve protects her if he needs to, but other than that, she's on her own. Her brother doesn't speak ill of her, except to himself, because he has no desire to make a bad situation worse. He loves his sister for what she used to be, definitely not for what she is now.

She graduated from high school a week ago and doesn't have a boyfriend, which pains Steve that much more. She spends far too much time at home, so he has little time to himself, especially when their parents are at work.

Mom and Dad look and act young at their ripe age of 45. They have energy he wishes he has and they're also slender. Dad is strong with visible muscles, which Steve is fully aware of. He's had his ass kicked twice to straighten him out when he got out of line, but to this day, he doesn't mess with his Dad.

Mom has the face of an angel and a body built for sex. He doesn't see her in that light and he doesn't know why either, he just doesn't. Same for his sister. His friends always want to come over and hangout by the pool, hoping either his mom or his sister, or both of them make an appearance and they don't most of the time. His friends just want to lust after them. Not much fun for him.

As for Steve, he's 19 years old, a year older than his sister. He survived his freshman year of college with flying colors, according to the college, and it's summer break. He's been home for three weeks, trying hard to avoid his sister, and he's looking forward to having lots of fun with the boat.

He still hasn't met the one girl he wants to spend lots of time with and is in limbo with his search for her while attending college. He wants to excel at his education so he can support himself.

That means he's looking to find a temporary girlfriend for the summer, actually, a friend with benefits would be a better description. He doesn't describe himself as the athletic type, but he does maintain a fit body and he exercises on an irregular basis. Mom says he's handsome, but he knows how Mom's are about things like that.

Because his sister spends lots of time at home, he tries to spend as little time there, or more time in his room, as possible. He uses the boat as an escape mechanism to avoid her, but he doesn't know if she realizes it. Today is no exception.

* * * * *

Mom and Dad are usually at work long before Steve opens his eyes in the morning. Waking up, he gets his swimsuit on, gathers some leftover's from the fridge, sits down at the table to consume his breakfast and wouldn't you know, guess what shows up.

His sister is in one of her more jovial moods, so he finishes breakfast quickly and heads out before she has any more colorful metaphors to share with him.

Giving his body a good stretch as he departs the house, facing a sunny morning on the water, Steve jogs to the dock to get a little exercise, actually very little exercise. It's going to be another hot day as he feels the humidity already. By the time he reaches the dock, he is sweating.

Arriving at the Master Craft, he removes the canvas covering, exposing the interior of the boat to sunlight, and yes, it does need a good cleaning. It looks like shit so he folds up the cover and stows it in the bow.

Then he opens the motor cover to vent the area of fumes and checks the bilge for excessive water accumulation, which there is so he switches on the bilge pump to pump it out. Satisfied it's pumped out, he turns it off two minutes later, then he checks the engine oil level, which is full, and leaves the motor cover open. He gets to work picking up the trash and soda cans they left in the boat the day before, and stows the life jackets, skis and tow lines in their normal places.

He gets ambitious and washes the windows, vacuums the sand off the deck with a battery powered, hand held vacuum cleaner and washes the deck down. Filling the bilge with water again, he switches on the bilge pump for a couple minutes, then switches it off. Adding more sweat to his job, he cleans all the surfaces they sit on, then proceeds to wash the outside, as far as he can reach. When he is done, the Master Craft looks like a brand new boat and he's smiling ear to ear.

By this time, Steve is sweating like Niagra Falls in a rain storm and is ready to jump in the lake to cool off, but before he does, he starts the motor to warm it up. It starts quickly and comes to life, purring like a kitten, then he closes the motor cover.

The water level at the end of the dock is just shy of ten feet deep so he jumps in the lake and swims around a bit to cool off. The water is nice and you don't know how great the cool water feels on his steaming body.

When he climbs back on the dock, he boards the boat and sits on the stern seat, allowing himself to drip dry as the hot sun beats down on his darkening skin. It doesn't take long for him to start sweating again so it's time for the last task on the list, fill the gas tank.

He unties the lines and the boat is free as he boards and settles in the driver's seat. He backs the boat out of the slip, into the clear, sets the throttle handle to forward, steers the boat away from shore and gives it some gas. The Master Craft moves through the water like a hot knife through soft butter with little effort.

As soon as he clears the marker buoys, he opens the throttle and it takes off like a bat out of hell. In seconds, it reaches 40mph and he's wearing a big smile as the wind in his face and the speed beneath his feet give him a satisfying reward. But, it's short lived because the gas pump comes up very quickly at that speed.

He docks the boat in front of the gas pump with precision and ties her up. He has done this so many times it's not funny and after several years of practice, he is pretty good at operating the Master Craft. After a short chat with the owner of the gas station, whom he has known for years, he removes the gas cap as the owner hands him the nozzle. Steve starts fueling as the sun lets him know it's hotter than hell out there.

He's knee deep fueling the boat when he hears the quick padding of bare feet coming in his general direction, but is not concerned about who it is. His back is facing the dock, so he can't see who, or what it is, but when the padding stops, the bare feet speak.

"Hi Steve. Long time no see."

He turns his head to find a fairly small bikini clinging to a perfect body that hugs the very few features of her body it covers. Teri Thorton, a brief high school girlfriend, is staring at him with an adorable smile on her face. He releases the nozzle and it stops the flow of gas into the tank. Turning his body to face her he smiles, admiring the perfect ten before him.

A flash into the past hits him as his brain focuses on a heart throb he had back in high school and now, he's feeling it again. Fact is, two years ago, Teri was a person of major interest for him and he has not forgotten her. She's beautiful, smart and very popular at school, actually way too popular at school. Steve was into her big time, but things just didn't work out for them. She looks as HOT now as she did back then, with a perfect figure, slender curves and a baby face complexion that knocks your socks off. Her look of pure innocense makes her popular with the boys, including him.

Too bad for him though. He didn't want to compete for her back then. They were an item for a week when he found out she was seeing other guys while seeing him, so he lost interest. He never did fuck her, but he sure as hell wanted to. As he looks at her now, he wishes he never gave up on her so quickly.

"Hi, Teri. Long time no see yourself."

Another boat docks behind him to get gas so he has to make a fast decision.

"Let me finish here and we can take a ride, if you like," he tells her, hoping she agrees.

"Sounds good to me," Teri says.

Steve holds out his hand for her and she carefully steps aboard the boat. Teri assumes the seat next to the driver as he finishes fueling, pays the bill and returns to the boat. He unties the bow line, comes aboard, starts the motor, unties the stern line, stows both lines and pushes off.

As he pushes off, his muscles show off their strength as Teri stares and runs her tongue across her lips, lusting after his HOT bod. He knows this because he caught her watching him, little does she know. They depart the dock, slowly at first, then he opens up the throttle after they clear the marker buoys, mostly to show off.

As they race across the water, he attempts to speak to her, but the wind noise blowing over their heads and the motor noise combine to make that literally impossible. Strike one.

For plan B, he stands, with one hand remaining on the steering wheel. Teri joins him moments later and they attempt to talk again, but the wind is now blowing in their face and the motor noise hasn't changed. Strike two.

Moving on to plan C, he slows the boat to half throttle and the motor begins to purr like a tiger in heat while the wind noise reduces dramatically. Finally, they can have a conversation, or hear ourselves think, maybe both. Strike out averted.

"Hi again," Steve says. "How have you been the last couple years?"

"I've been okay. How bout you?" Teri, asks.

"I'm still alive, last I checked."

"Funny guy. You were always funny, as I remember."

"I try. Sometimes I'm not that successful, but I'll take an E for effort."

"You got it... So what have you been up to the last couple years?" she asks.

"Well, I graduated high school and just survived my first year of college. You?"

"I just graduated high school and I'm taking the summer off before I head to college in the fall," she says. "What's your major?"

"I'm taking computer science. It's exciting for me and one hell of a challenge. I'm looking forward to this fall, but I'm in no hurry to get there."

"I bet. Sounds like it's right up your alley," she says, trying to be supportive.

"What's your major?" he asks.

"I'm a liberal arts major to start, but I may change it. Not sure at this point... To change the subject, I have to ask. Do you remember why we broke up?" she asks with an innocent look on her face, as if teasing him.

"We were an item for a very short time, Teri. I'm actually surprised you even remember my name... But to answer your question, my guess is you were too busy with all the other guys that lined up for you. I didn't feel I was on your list of favorite boys you wanted to spend time with so I just drifted away."

"Shame on me, Steve. And shame on you for not being more aggressive toward me. You look so HOT two years later."

"Thanks. I wasn't expecting that response, though."

"I mean it. Two years has been good to you. I recognized you immediately when I saw you and I like what I see these days."

"That's surprising to hear. You didn't think that way two years ago. What has changed?" he asks.

"You changed... and I guess I've changed as well. My friend noticed you first and when I saw you, I walked over to visit with you, but if you were only aware how HOT you look, you wouldn't ask that question."

"Guess I better get educated. Are you a good teacher?" he asks.

"Indeed I am," she replies.

Then she pushes herself in front of him and rubs her ass against his crotch. It feels good so he lets her continue, but he wonders why she's being so aggressive. She was never that aggressive before so why now?

She reaches for his free hand and places it on her flat, bare stomach. He forces himself to pull her into him, then moves his hand to her tits. If she can be aggressive, so can he. He cups the first one he feels and that does it.

Being a weekday, there are few boats riding the lake so they're good for few or no spectators. He points the bow in the direction of a small, deserted island and increases the speed again. As they arrive, he slows the boat to a stop, throws the anchor overboard and ties it off. He checks the water depth gauge and it registers close to twenty feet so he kills the motor, feeling pretty good at this point.

Teri, doesn't waste any time. Her lust for him takes control so she takes her top off while her tits search for his eyes. He's so wrapped up with her tits she has to break his stare after a minute or so.

"So, I take it you like my tits?"

"They're perfect," he blurts out, then gets his act together. "Sorry for staring. You're surprising me... I always liked your body. Your tits are perfect for your stature, self supporting with nice perky nipples. I can stare at them for years and not complain. But, you never did anything close to this when we were in high school."

She moves close to him and mounts him. His hands go straight to her ass as she wraps her arms and legs around his body. He's a little taken aback by her aggressive behavior, but loves the feel of her body against his. He kneads her ass and it feels so good it makes him think of his last girlfriend, momentarily.

He takes a step backward and sits on the motor cover. There's a cushion on top and it blocks some of the heat from the motor, but it's still a tad warm. Focusing on her body, he places both hands on her tits and starts kneading them to stiffen her nipples.

"True, and thanks for the compliment. They're yours for the day, as much as you like."

"I'm blessed. What did I do to deserve such a reward?" he asks.

"You were in the right place at the right time, and you look so HOT. Irresistible even."

"In that case, we have a problem," he reveals.

"What?" she asks and turns sour.

"You are over dressed."

She smiles, saying, "So are you. Take my bottoms off please."

"Sure. I learned how to do that a few days ago."

She laughs and is smiling as she slides off him. She stands as he leans toward her, hook his thumbs in her bottoms and, several swift moves later, making her laugh in the process, it lays around her feet. She kicks them out of the way while he sits there, admiring her incredibly sexy and naked body.

"I'm sure you did... Funny. You make me laugh. Always did. You approve?"

"More than that... You just won an Oscar for best summer body."

"Just summer?"

"I have to start somewhere you know."

She laughs and gives him an unexpected hug, which he forces himself to return. As he breaks the hug, he continues tracing her body with his eyes and he can't help but notice her bare pussy.

"How did you know I like a smooth, bare pussy on such an attractive girl?"

"Just lucky I guess... Stand up, please."

She squats down in front of him as he stands and she wastes no time dropping his damp bathing suit to his ankles. When his cock springs free, it slaps her face. She hasn't seen his cock before so it's as new to her as her naked body is to him. She smiles, then opens her mouth, sucking in a breath of fresh air, then it turns to a wicked smile as her eyes open wide.

She stares and he appreciates her response, more than she knows. His cock is getting larger, growing long and strong before her eyes. She looks up at him and he's looking at her as she stands up.

"You have a beautiful cock, Steve. Time to make it feel much better. Lay back on the motor cover. I'm going to suck your cock until you fill my mouth."

"Don't I have any say in this?" he asks with a smirk.

"Always the funny guy..." she says, shaking her head.

He smiles, parks his ass on the motor cover with his legs hanging off, and lays back while she squats between his legs and fondles his cock with the greatest of ease, using both hands. Her inspection makes him feel good as his anticipation grows, along with his dick.

"Like what you see?" he asks, unable to resist.

"No... I love what I see. How long does it get?"

"Around nine and a half inches, give or take, and it's yours for the day... But if you rather not, we can pick another day."

"You are a funny guy, Steve. That's one thing I like about you and remember very well," she says with a smile. "And your cock is fat too. Time for me to get busy."

She attacks his cock with a very wet mouth and soon, he finds himself in ecstasy as she licks every part of his dick. Moving it inside her mouth, she has to adjust to his size, coughing several times, but she finally gets it all in. My god, he's thinking this girl has skills. She has him hard in no time and works his cock like a pro for what seems like hours, but it doesn't take long before that deep feeling percolates in his balls.

"I'm going to cum, Teri."

She increases her efforts on his cock and soon, it erupts. Her cum management skills need work because it dribbles out of her mouth to his stomach, but the pleasure she gives him makes a memorable mark on his brain.

After he shoots his last load in her mouth, she swallows the remaining few drops and her cleanup work begins as he lays there wondering what the hell just happened to him. Holy crap! If he's not careful, he could get use to this.

"Wow," is all he can mumble.

"Wow is right. Your cock is huge and I love it. That's one thing I don't remember about you."

She stands up so he does the same and when she mounts him, he pads to the back of the boat as she kisses his neck and cheeks. Parking her ass on the edge of the stern seat, she spreads her legs wide. Being a smart guy, he's taking that as a hint.

As his face suddenly appears next to her pussy, he licks her, and licks her, and licks her vital parts until she's moaning and squirming. Then he moves to the inside of her thighs and licks her there, then back to her pussy, focusing on her clit. She's moaning and squirming so much she pulls him up to her and gives him a wet kiss.

"God, Steve. You got to fuck me. I want that big fat cock in my pussy. You have no idea. Put it in now!" she orders.

Her lust is now very obvious so he does as ordered, pokes his cock inside her pussy and slowly pushes, and pushes, until he can go no farther. She's incredibly tight for a well used pussy. She has his full length and he looks at her, noticing all he can see is the whites of her eyes and her open mouth. She's in ecstasy and is cumming on his cock already. Talk about a short fuse, but she recovers quickly and is full of excitement.

"Oh my god, Steve! Stay there for a minute. Your cock is filling me to the brim. It feels so awesome," she says, then grunts.

MDSW
MDSW
519 Followers