Summer Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it from here?" she asks.

"Yup. Thanks, Sis... You know, you didn't really have to do that."

"I know. I just want to thank you again for all you have done for me, even if I rarely appreciated it. Things will be different from now on though."

"You don't know how happy I am to hear you say that," he says to her with emotion in his voice.

"I have a pretty good idea. I'm pretty happy about it myself. See ya in the morning," she says and splits off to her bedroom.

He's happy she didn't bring up the act of incest they had last night. That, in itself, is a big relief, but she's no dummy either. He's also glad she isn't after more sex from him. So far, his decision to fuck his sister appears to have been the right decision after all. He's grateful to be one happy brother.

* * * * *

Steve is awake this morning at a decent hour, but yesterday was an experience all its own. Both his sister and Teri play a major role in his satisfying emotional state, still feeling like he's on a natural high, but it's over. Time to get off his high chair and get back to reality.

He sits down to breakfast and Debi joins him. They chat about her goals for a while, then she can't help herself.

"Tell me about your girlfriend, Bro," she insists.

"As much as Dad hyped it last night, she's only a friend with benefits. That's the only relationship I'm looking for right now, until I get my degree."

"I hear that... Is she pretty?" she asks sheepishly.

"She's a fox by anyone's standards," Steve says and means it.

"Can I meet her?"

"What for?"

"Just because," she says without malice.

"I know you better than that young lady. Out with it."

She smiles.

"Nothing hidden. I just want to meet the girl that's consuming so much of my brother's time these days."

"You know her," he says in a low voice.

She instantly perks up and is very excited.

"I do! What's her name?" she asks quickly.

"I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into if I tell you."

"Ohhh, Steve. I'm not going to do or say anything that will hurt you. I hope you know that by now. I'm your biggest fan."

"Yeah, I guess you are... Do you remember Teri Thorton?" he asks.

"Is she the one you dated for a couple days and dropped you or you dropped her for lack of interest?"

"Pretty much, except it was closer to a week."

"I remember her and you're right. She's a fox," Debi agrees.

"Right now, all we want is sex between us. She asked me about having an all-nighter yesterday and I had to put her off for a couple days, until I get some work done for Dad."

"Today, I'm going to go see Teri first, then I'm coming back to focus on the fence. I went shopping yesterday and bought what I think I will need. I want to paint the pieces before I mount them, so later on, the chore is painting."

"I want to go out with my friends again today, but if I get back in time, can I help?" Debi asks.

"Sure, if you want to."

"Okay, I'm outa here. See you later," she says, giving him a hi-five.

"Bye, Sis. Have fun!" he tells her as she heads for her car.

* * * * *

With Debi gone, he gets on his cell and tells Teri he'll be there in fifteen minutes. All he hears is, "Oh goodie", then she hangs up.

He jogs to the boat and, as soon as he gets there, he prepares the Master Craft for flight. He runs through his normal routine as he makes the boat look good, then he unties her. Guiding the boat past the markers, he opens the throttle and V1 is reached quickly.

The Master Craft responds and off he goes, skimming over the water at a fast pace. Teri is standing on the dock and she waves at him as soon as she sees him. He docks the boat and helps Teri aboard without tying the boat to the dock. She gives him a hug and kiss, then he pushes the boat away and they're on their own.

Off they go and he guns it after they pass the markers for a minute to get them, away from the dock, then he slows it down to half throttle. He likes feeling her up so he wants to prolong her pleasure, for his pleasure. After he slows the boat down, Teri wants to tell him something and he thought it was something serious, but...

"Time to get busy, Big Boy," she says and smiles.

Again, they stand and she pushes her ass into his groin, but she decides it's already time to remove her bikini bottom and for some strange reason, he lets her. She returns her ass to his dick as he reaches for her pussy and attacks her with the determination to get her off before they force themselves to stop and fuck.

He manipulates her pussy and clit with his fingers as she moans, squirms and wiggles in pleasure. Her ass is getting his cock hard so she reaches for it to make sure it still feels good and believe me, it does.

He's doing all he can to light up her pussy with his wet fingers, and when she's about to cum, he pushes two fingers into her as far as he can get them. That sends her over the edge so with her eyes closed, she shudders. Having balance issues, he pulls her to him and holds her close until she gets her balance back. After she comes down from her orgasm, she turns to face him.

As he reaches around her body, the reminder she has a perfect ass becomes his focus. He can't believe his luck. Thinking he has to spend more time with it, she puts her arms around him and stays like that until further notice.

"I would like you to pleasure my ass today as you fuck the shit outa me. Can you do that?" she asks.

"Sure. Do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"If you work me up to that point and go slow, yes, very possible."

"Ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"No, but you're the right man to do it because I trust you and want you to do it for me, above anybody else."

Wow, what a surprise. He wants to accommodate her wishes, but he needs a different plan. Then it hits him. He drives the boat to the far side of the island and beaches her. There's a nice, yet small sand bar there and the lake is like glass today.

The stern is in about four feet of water so they're in good shape, allowing him to shut the motor off. With no wind or waves, he's not expecting the boat to go any where so he focuses on the nearly naked girl next to him.

He strips off her top and she strips off his swim suit. They enter the water and he wraps his arms around her from behind. His hands roam from her tits, down to her mound, just to tease her as his cock claims a place between her ass cheeks, then up her back to her shoulders.

He gives her a gentle shoulder massage as she reaches behind her, takes his cock in her hands and begins working it over. He moves his hands back to her tits, pinches her nipples this time and she gasps. His cock is growing hard by the second as she squeezes him. He feels her heat and it warms his heart.

"You have such a tender touch, Steve. I love that about you."

"You keep reminding me about that."

"Then don't forget it," Teri replies, smiling.

He giggles, spins her around to face him and grabs her ass. As he pulls on her ass cheeks, she gets the hint to mount him as he moves his fingers into her crack, then he moves her to shallower water and kneels, lowering them into the water. He lays her on her back, pushes her knees to her tits and his cock to her pussy, then begins teasing her with a little penetration and short strokes. Then, backing away, his fingers work her asshole as he bends to her and gives her a sweet kiss, then straightens up.

"God, I love that. You sure know how to please a girl."

Again, he leans down and gives her a peck on her neck. Knowing her ass is completely under water, there's plenty of lubrication so he pushes a finger into her ass and she moans softly.

"I'm going to love this, I just know it. Your finger feels so different in my ass."

"I predict, in less than an hour, you won't be an anal virgin anymore. Scared?" he wonders.

"Not as long as you're the one penetrating me. I trust you completely."

"Cool. Let's go for two."

He manipulates a second finger into her ass as she moans and hugs him. She holds him tight as he starts fucking her with his fingers. She moans and wiggles while enjoying his fingers with her eyes closed.

"So good... Add a third please."

He does and she has the same reaction. He swears she's ready.

"What do you think Teri, ready for a cock in your ass?"

"I believe I'm ready for your cock, Big Boy. Do it!"

He scoots them a little closer to the water's edge and lays her on her back where her ass is still under water. He uses his fingers to open her, then his cock makes its appearance at her backdoor. He pushes and she grunts, but didn't make it inside her, so he applies more pressure. Still, no joy. More pressure, no joy.

He's been able to get inside her fairly easy, but suddenly, he's having serious resistance so he reaches for her clit and give it a quick pinch. When she flinches, his cock slips right in. It's all good, just needing a distraction to allow her to relax. He's in about two inches before he stops and she's breathing heavily.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay, Steve. You're so big it takes some getting use to. Nice thinking to get me to open up. I was seriously nervous about the size of your cock getting inside my ass."

"I kinda figured that."

A couple minutes later, she tells him to push and he gets another inch inside her and stops, waiting for the next signal to proceed. They repeat that several times before he bottoms out in her ass.

"Congratulations Teri! You're no longer and anal virgin!"

"It feels so good, yet so different, a little pain and uncomfortable at the moment, just like I expected it would be. You're so big, you fill my ass to the brim."

"And you are very tight. Your sphincter is going to make me cum really quick, I predict."

"Don't move for another minute. I should be ready to fuck by then, I hope."

"You really like this, don't you?" he asks.

"I've been dreaming about doing this for a long time, but never had the right man to make it happen. Thank god for you."

"I'm flattered."

"You should be," she says with a smile. "Okay, start fucking me with short, slow strokes please."

He's slowly sliding his cock in and out, with short strokes, waiting for her to give another order, and he doesn't have to wait long.

"Longer strokes please. I'm loving this," she says as she moans and wiggles her ass.

"You okay so far?"

"Very okay."

"Not that you want to know, but I'm no longer an anal virgin either."

"Glad to be of service... Fuck me faster pleeease," Teri says.

He can't believe he's fucking this girl in the ass. Porn is a great way to learn sometimes, but anal is not presented very well just by watching porn movies. You really need an instructional video to do it right and lucky for him, he found one last night. As they fuck per her wishes, his cock is having a hard time with the pressure from her sphincter.

"Fuck me like you mean it. I want it all."

That's what he's waiting to hear. Slowly, he gradually fucks her like there's no tomorrow. She grunts more than moans, but she says it feels good as he gleefully pounds her ass. He knows she must be feeling some pain, but doesn't admit to it. As expected, he needs to make an announcement.

"I'm going to cum... right about now," he tells her, then explodes in her ass.

What a feeling it is to fuck an asshole. The tightness of her sphincter is devastating to long term sex, especially on the first attempt. After he fills her ass with everything he's got, he slowly pulls out, quickly cleans it off and pushes it into her pussy.

"Oh shit, Steve, that feels wonderful. I'm going to cum," she says and screams as she experiences strong orgasmic pleasure.

Pulling out of her pussy to give her a break, he releases her legs, lifts her to him and holds her against him. Teri is all smiles, enjoying the pleasure he's giving her as tears form in her eyes. She looks at him, gives him a kiss he wasn't expecting and notices the wetness in her eyes.

"What was that sweet kiss for?" he asks.

"Just because," she replies, but he knows better.

"Teeerrriii..."

"I'm just being me. Nothing to read into it, Big Boy."

She stands and pulls him up, facing him with his cock waiting for more attention.

"Hmmm, all mine. Want to fuck my pussy again?"

"If you want, sure," he responds, expressing his interest.

"Oh goodie. Let's get in the boat so you can really pound me. I love that with your big cock."

He lifts her up, sits her on the side of the boat and she swings her legs in, then he muscles himself in. She embraces him as soon as he stands in front of her so he squeezes her in return.

"All fours first," he tells her and she assumes the position on the motor cover without hesitating and has a smile on her face.

Her asshole is red, so he gently touches it.

"Does it feel okay?" he asks.

"It feels like I've been fucked in the ass if that's what you're asking, but you can touch it, no problem."

"Glad to hear it."

He guesses he did something right with her and pats himself on the back. Moving in behind her, he licks her wet pussy, forcing his tongue into her depths, then he backs out and teases her. When he lightly bites her clit, she screams at him to fuck her long and hard, so he wastes no time as he stands and pushes his cock in, with little resistance, then strokes her pussy deep and wide.

They're fucking the way she likes it and as he's fucking her hard, she has another orgasm. It takes a while for her to get it together again, but he continues fucking her as she moans and sometimes screams, but he gives her a good fuck before he explodes inside her, sending rope after rope of fresh cream into her tight, wetter pussy, giving her another orgasm.

As she comes down again, he pulls out, picks her up, carries her to the stern seat, plops down and lets her get comfortable on his lap.

She's exhausted, so is he and now that he's seated, she can drift off into ecstasy and enjoy it.

They relax for a bit and just as he's about to doze off, he feels the boat move. When they plopped down on the seat, the stern sinks deeper into the water and the bow rises up because of the buoyancy of the boat. With a mind of its own, the Master Craft slowly floats off the beach into the lake.

He takes the hint, sits Teri on the seat beside him, gets up, starts the motor, backs the boat out into the lake a distance, then rejoins her, returning her to his lap while leaving the motor running.

"Remind me to recommend you for an Oscar for your performance today. You were absolutely awesome," Teri tells him.

"Thanks. I'm really flattered, but you also had a great performance so don't cut yourself short."

She repositions on his lap, straddling him, and he teases her ass and tits, just for the fun of it.

"You have a pleasing nature about you, Teri. I like having sex with you," he adds.

"I'd say the same about you, Big Boy."

"Cool... Time to go," he informs her.

They jump overboard and clean up. When they get back aboard, they get their suits on and head for her dock. It's a fast ride this time and they get there quickly. She embraces him, kisses him and he returns her affection with emotional content, then she gets off the boat.

"Tomorrow, Steve?"

"Absolutely. I'll call you as soon as I know."

"Oh goodie."

As he pushes off and aims the boat for home, he has a reality check... He's already hooked on sex with this girl. What can possibly happen now?

To be continued... Stay tuned for Summer Break Ch. 02