Summer Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the nice guy that he is, he gives her the minute, checking his watch frequently while smiling, then starts fucking her slowly. She laughs, then moans as his cock slides in and out of her pussy. He likes making her laugh because she's so easily contagious.

His knees feel pain so he disengages, retrieves a couple cushions, puts one under each knee and continues fucking the perfect shape before him. Man, she's one HOT piece of ass. He fucks her silly and she has three orgasms before he fills her pussy, causing her fourth. Then comes the recovery time, and it takes longer for both of them to return to reality.

"Thank you, Steve. You just gave me my first ever orgasm by cock, all four of them."

"You're welcome," he tells her, not knowing what else to say in the heat of the moment.

He's dripping with sweat so as he sits next to her, trying to catch up to his breathing, he has to ask.

"Skinny dip?"

He jumps in, not giving her a chance to reply. She follows in his foot steps and hits the water next to him. When she surfaces, she brushes the hair from her face, wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a kiss he will remember forever. He is not expecting her aggressive actions, but likes them all the same.

As they begin sinking and go underwater, they continue to kiss and when he breaks it, they return to the surface. As he reaches out to grab the boat, she moves between him and the boat, wraps one arm under his armpit and holds on to his shoulder. She takes possession of his cock with the other, stroking it with renewed interest.

He kisses her again, a bad habit of his, and reaches for her ass with his free hand, but she let's him go to suck his cock, underwater this time. Damn, she's spoiling the shit out of him and it's barely been and hour since they met. When she surfaces, there's a smile on her face that forces him to give her another passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss, she says, "Let's get back in the boat."

Wondering what she has up her sleeve, he gets aboard with no problem, muscling himself in, then turns to help Teri aboard. They're naked and don't care if anybody is watching, but nobody is. She wraps him up, kisses him again and he holds her tight as he returns her kiss and feels her tits burn into him. Steve is actually starting to like this girl.

"I want to sit on your cock and fuck you cowboy style."

"What's stopping you?" he asks.

She smiles.

He parks his ass on the stern seat, dripping wet, slides to the edge, then Teri climbs on and straddles him. Slowly, she slips her pussy over his rock hard cock and he can feel the incredible grip her pussy has on him, giving him an amazing sensation. He's feeling good at this point, but her best is yet to cum.

She leans her head back, with her eyes closed, and fucks him for what seems like hours. Teri rides him like the world is about to end and he loves her for making it feel so great, but he's still wondering why she's so tight.

As he reaches for her tits, he kneads them, pinches her nipples and realizes she has the best tits he's ever had the privilege to touch, so soft and squeezable, then he forces himself to pull her to him and kiss her. She stops her efforts on his cock while returning his kiss, wiggling and squirming, trying to get every last fraction inside her.

A few wiggles later, she releases her cum all over his cock, but little does he know, she has already added two orgasms to her queue and he has no knowledge.

"We're going to have to do something about that short fuse of yours," he says to her.

"We can fix that with lots of practice. Think you can handle me?"

"As long as it's practice, I can handle you just fine."

Teri continues fucking him slowly as she squeezes his cock. She's tight as hell and after many strokes, he's on the edge once again. When she bangs on his cock one more time, that's all he needs to fill her pussy full of his cream and that triggers her next very intense orgasm.

She falls on his chest, staying like that for several minutes, trying to fill her energy level to the full mark. Finally, she raises up and gives him an adorable look, then kisses him. This time, her tongue explores his and he welcomes the intrusion. Breaking the kiss, she rests her head on his shoulder, buries her face in his neck and doesn't move a muscle.

"You're not done yet, are you?" he asks.

"Just give me a couple minutes, then you can fuck my brains out."

His cock is still buried deep in her pussy and he reminds her it's there.

"We can call it a day if you like," he adds.

"Are you tired of fucking me already?"

"Not a chance. Just thinking you've had enough for a while."

"In a few minutes, you can take me again. Your cock makes me cum so fast and hard it's not funny," she admits.

"Excuses, excuses. Just tell me the honest truth," he says with a smile.

She laughs as she looks at him, giving him another adorable look from her arsenal of adorable looks.

"I just did and I mean it. You have an amazing cock."

"The better to please you, my dear."

Teri gives him the most adorable look he has ever experienced. It makes him melt into her arms, but he hopes she's too wrapped up in ecstasy to notice. It's no wonder she had so many boyfriends in high school. She's a great fuck and now he knows it and appreciates it.

His cock is still inside her pussy and he wiggles it slowly. She's still on top of him so he can't move much, just enough to let her know it's there. She gets the hint, wraps him up and holds on tight.

Steve stands, with her clinging to him, carries her to the motor cover and lays her on her back with her ass hanging off the edge. He puts his arms behind her knees, moves her legs to his shoulders, leans over her and plants his hands on the motor cover on either side of her tits.

She reaches for his cock, still buried in her pussy, fondles his balls, then off to the races he goes. Her knees rest on her tits as he fucks her slow, then hard, then fast, then he stops, just to tease her. When her expression turns sour, he fucks her some more. She's moaning and nearly screaming as he pleasures her slender body. The more he does so, the more he sweats and the more she loves it. She's taking her favorite beating and it shows, based on the expressions he sees on her face.

Teri is one sexy and horny lady, wanting it all and loving the deep sex she's getting. It's a new experience for her and she's loving it. When he gets that familiar stir in his balls, he pulls her to him and she gives him another one of her passionate looks while her eyes slowly disappear into her head. This girl is all girl.

He knows she's having another orgasm and this one is the most intense of the day. She's squeezing his cock so hard it causes him to explode, shooting rope after rope into her tight, hot pussy.

After she receives the last rope, he stands upright, lets her legs down, pulls his cock out and get off her. He pads to the stern seat and plops down on it. Moments later, she gets up and assumes a place on his lap and snuggles her head against his. He reaches for her tits and caress them ever so softly, with all the tenderness he can muster in his weakened state, pinching her nipples now and then.

"Damn, Steve! Why did you stop pursuing me?"

"I probably wouldn't have if you gave me the time of day. As I remember, you showed me little to no interest. I just figured you had more interesting irons in the fire."

"That was a big mistake on my part. Huge mistake. Are you seeing anyone now?" she asks.

"Nope. I have a much stronger interest in my degree so I push sex and women to the back burner, except during vacations from college."

"Well, I'd like to change that, if you're willing."

"Not really willing, Teri. My degree is important to me at this point in my life. It's a promising career that will pay well so I'm extremely focused on it. Sorry if that disappoints you."

"It does disappoint me, but I'll get over it. Can I see you again?" she asks.

"You have the rest of the summer, if that's what you want."

"That's exactly what I want and I want all of it... We need to clean up. We stink like nonstop sex," she says.

He laughs and says, "And who's fault is that?"

"All mine... and all yours," she replies frankly. "Let's get back in the lake."

She gets off him and jumps in first. He follows her seconds later and they swim around a little until he goes to the side of the boat and holds on with both hands. She slips in between him and the boat, facing him, wraps her legs around him and guides his cock into her pussy. Then she wraps her arms around his neck.

"That feels ooohhh sooo good... Fuck me again," she says softly with a degree of passion in her voice.

He gives it his best attempt, but only manages to tease her. Having little leverage to slam his meat into her kinda takes the fun out of it. It turns into a slow, lazy fuck with short strokes, but she acts like she loves it.

After a while, he pulls out. She cleans his cock and he cleans her pussy, but he accidently goes too far back and rubs her asshole and she jerks. The feel of his finger on her asshole is unexpectedly different, so she reacts.

"That's my asshole you touched! No one has ever done that before."

There is a longer than usual delay before she continues.

"Do it again, please," she requests as she changes her tone.

Now she's asking him, such a change from ordering. She spreads her legs apart for him as he continues to rub her asshole tenderly. Hoping she will be a good summer piece of ass, he pleases her, reaming her softly, then pressures her forbidden hole.

"That feels so good, Steve. Push on it harder."

He does, and her eyes roll into her head.

"Wow. I'm so amazed I like the feel of that. Push your finger inside."

"Let's save something for next time. How about that idea?"

"Is there going to be a next time?"

"If you want it, sure."

"Oh, I definitely want to see you again. You make me so horny I can't believe it myself."

"There you have it. Let's get back aboard and I'll return you to your friends."

"Friend, Steve. Her Dad rented a cabin across the street from the gas pump for her and she invited me to stay with her for the summer. We're headed to the same college this fall. Kelly is my BFF."

"Lucky you."

He climbs aboard the boat, then helps her aboard. They bask in the sun and dry off somewhat, then he starts the motor. After he pulls the anchor up, he stows it in its normal place.

He pulls his swim suit on and watches her as she gets the hint, putting her bikini on. He spends minutes appreciating her body with his hands, displacing her bottoms, before they slowly trek back to the dock where the gas pump is.

On the trip, she stands in front of him, facing away, so he caresses her tits, then slides down and slips his hand inside her bottoms to tease her pussy with his fingers.

"I like the way you tease me. Feels good. Don't stop, you Bad Boy."

He cracks a smile and doesn't stop teasing her until they're closing in on the dock. She fixes her top and bottom long before he ties up the boat. He helps her out as he follows, then she gives him a kiss that tells him she wants more of him.

"See you tomorrow?" he asks her, "Same time, same station?"

"I'll be waiting."

As she walks away, he watches her incredible ass wiggle. He promises to himself, to give it more attention tomorrow.

* * * * *

After he returns the boat to its home port and ties it up in the slip, he's surprised to learn he was gone for five hours. He had no clue.

He's expecting Mom and Dad to want to cruise the lake for a while after work so he leaves the boat uncovered. They pull into the driveway about five minutes after he returns to the house, catching him in the bathroom.

As he comes out, they're raring to go for a boat ride so they get their swim wear on and off they go. They even go skiing and Debi joins the fun, but he's kinda worn out so he bows out. When they finish skiing, Debi sits with Mom and Dad so that saves him some anguish.

Steve loves driving the Master Craft, as his parents are aware, so that's his main job for the summer. Dad also makes him the captain which means he's also responsible for the care and maintenance the boat gets. It also gives him the responsibility for the ride and the passengers that ride with them. Meaning, he becomes everyone's boss. It sounds like fun, but for who?

As Mom and Dad run out of energy, they call it a day and head for home. As it gets moored in the slip, Mom and Debi off load and head to the house while Dad helps Steve put the cover on the boat, telling Dad he'll take care of the rest in the morning.

When Dad and Steve arrive at the house, Mom and Debi are out on the patio by the pool chatting away so Dad decides to join them. Steve heads off to his room, not wanting any part of his sister, as long as he can avoid it.

"Where did Steve go?" Debi asks.

"Not sure, but I'm guessing he went to his room," Dad says.

"I'm curious. Steve has done everything he can to avoid me. Either of you know why?"

"Maybe," her Mom says. "But, I'm also sure you don't want to hear why I think he's doing it."

"I would still like to know."

"Okay... here it is, bluntly. You treat your brother like shit, and several of your friends as well."

"Geez Mom, you don't have to be that blunt, do you?"

"You're old enough to take responsibility for your actions, Honey. You don't seem to realize what you're doing to your brother, or your friends. I'm sorry I was blunt, but I'm hoping it will get your attention with the most effect."

"Honey, I agree with your Mother. You definitely have an attitude about you and I believe it's driving people away. If you keep it up, you're going to be one lonely girl," Dad says.

For the first time, what her parents told her hits her like a ton of bricks.

"Thanks for telling me. I'm going to my room to think for a while. Call me for dinner please," she says, gets up and walks into the house, to her room as tears form in her eyes that her parents don't see.

With tears running down her cheeks, she stops at her brother's bedroom door and listens, but doesn't hear a thing. She goes to her room, face plants herself on the bed and cries. Her Dad's statement resonates with her, rattling her to her core. She already feels lonely and it's affecting her. Seriously affecting her. After a while, she turns over, stares at the ceiling, tears still running down the side of her head, and does some serious thinking.

A while later, Dad calls them to dinner and both of them show up, but Debi keeps her eyes to the floor.

"You okay, Sis?" Steve asks.

She doesn't speak, just nods and as soon as she finishes eating, she goes back to her bedroom, not saying anything to anybody and remains in her room the whole evening.

"What's up with Debi?" Steve asks.

"She heard something today she didn't want to hear so give her some time. She'll likely talk to us tomorrow."

"Anything I need to know about?"

"I believe you will, but I prefer you to hear it from her when she's ready," Mom explains.

"Okay, Mom."

Later, as Mom and Dad are heading to bed, Mom knocks on Debi's door.

"Are you okay, Honey?"

"I'm okay, Mom. Just thinking," she replies.

"Okay, Honey."

Then they continue on to bed while Steve follows in their footsteps about an hour later.

* * * * *

Debi is in crisis. The more she thinks about her actions with her brother and her friends, the more determined she becomes to make some wrongs into rights. In her mind, she creates a plan to resolve her problems and it starts with her brother.

Determined, she strips her clothes off, knowing he sleeps in the nude, and quietly goes to his room. Debi has streams of tears on her cheeks from crying and they're quite visible. She has no idea what time it is and really doesn't care.

She opens his door without knocking, enters and closes it quietly behind her, then makes her way to his bed, turning the light on along the way.

Steve is feigning sleep, waking up when the light came on, laying on his back with just a sheet covering him from the waist down. Noticing the bulge in the sheet, Debi slowly pulls it off and his woody gets her immediate attention. He's waiting for the right moment to make it known to her he's actually awake.

As far as he knows, Debi has never seen his cock and she stands there staring at it as he sneaks a peek at her. He suspects what she's thinking about right now isn't a healthy thought for this family. After Debi grabs his cock and feels it, he lets her know he's awake.

"Like what you're feeling, Sis?" he whispers.

Debi retracts her arm instantly and jumps out of her skin. Why she didn't scream is anybody's guess. She calms down, stares at him, then at his cock. Forgetting why she came to his room, she shakes her head to get some focus, then lays her naked body on his bed, cuddling to him with her head on his shoulder.

He can see tears on her cheeks so he knows something is bothering her. To make her feel better, he puts his arm around her and rubs her back. He knows she's naked, and he's getting nervous about how his cock will react, and surprisingly enough, it does.

Like he has made known before, Debi is his sister and he loves her dearly, but he never expected her to come into his room completely naked. That alone is shocking enough. Her body is more than a wet dream for most guys, including him.

"Debi, why are you here, in my room, in the middle of the night, naked?"

"I want to talk to you. I know you sleep naked, so I thought you'll be more relaxed if I'm naked as well," she says as she raises her head to look at him, wearing a very sad expression.

"That almost makes sense, but my sister doesn't normally volunteer to show her HOT, naked body to her brother. Why do you suddenly feel a need to do that?"

"Because of something Mom and Dad said to me today, yesterday now, I guess," she says as her head returns to his shoulder.

"And what was that?"

"I asked Mom and Dad why you avoid me every opportunity you get."

"And they said?"

She reaches for his cock and starts lightly stroking him. He doesn't stop her because it feels good, but he probably should have.

"Mom told me, rather bluntly I might add, that she thinks I treat my brother and my friends like shit, most of the time. Dad told me if I keep it up, I will be one lonely girl. That hit me pretty hard. As I think back, Mom is right and I've spent the last few hours thinking about my actions and realize I have been treating you like shit."

She continues, "Way back when, I wanted everyone to know I'm a serious person, someone with knowledge, someone with reasonable solutions, a person people can turn to for help or advice, a friend for everyone... But somewhere in the process, I turned into a bitch. I seem to be treating all my friends the same way I treat my brother. I'm already a lonely girl, so I want to start turning some wrongs into rights."

"How are you going to do that?" Steve asks.

"I'm starting with the one person I've hurt the most, my brother, you, Steve."

"Sounds good to me. How do you expect to accomplish that?"

"First, by an apology... I'm so sorry I did that to you. I regret it so much now that I realize what I've been doing to you. Second, by adjusting my attitude and demeanor toward you and my friends."

"That's an excellent plan, Sis, but you don't need to rub my cock to accomplish any of that, so why are you doing it?"

"It has little to do with my current situation, but has everything to do with my state of mind. It's the best cock I've ever seen and it belongs to my brother, the one person who loves me unconditionally. I know you do because that's why you avoid me rather than confront me about my nasty behavior."

"That doesn't answer my question, you know."