Summer Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you're right... I'm hoping you will use it on me, in me would be better. I feel so alone and even though it's my own fault, I really need some lovin' and a good fuck right now."

"I'm your brother, Debi. I shouldn't do that to you and you know it."

"Yeah, I know. You're right, but I still need some serious lovin' by someone that loves me and I hope you will give me what I need right now. I feel like shit in so many ways it's not funny. I know I'm asking something I shouldn't ask of my brother, but I really need your help. Please?!"

Steve pauses, trying to think of a way out of this. He knows his sister is hurting right now, and to walk away when she needs help the most may destroy her as a person and cause her to lose her self-confidence. He can't do that to her, whether she deserves it or not, whether she's his sister or not.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I need to be fucked. I wasn't expecting to ask this of you when I walked in here, but I really need some affection and a good dose of cock. I feel so alone. Will you do that for me, please?"

He positions her on top of him so her face is directly above his. Her legs split and rest on the bed on either side of his. Her arms hold her weight above him and her tits hang above his chest as they look into each other's eyes. He moves his hands down her slender figure and tenderly caress her ass cheeks, her perfect, soft, smooth ass cheeks. This is a delectable treat for him.

"I will do this one time for you... Tell me what you want from me, or what you want me to do to you and be specific."

"I want you to start by running your hands all over my body, slowly and softly. Pay special attention to my ass and pussy. I love to be touched in both places. Then, I want you to get more aggressive. Rub my tits, pinch my nipples, kiss my neck, eat my pussy. You know all the right moves to make so just do it. And after you've done everything to make me feel like I'm still human, I want you to kiss me like you love me. You can be rough if you want, just not too rough. We both know I probably deserve it."

Debi drops down to his chest and wiggles to get comfortable.

"I hear what you're saying, Sis, but before we move in that direction, let's clear the air... I see you as having a pity party right now, so let's begin on the bright side. You are a very pretty girl by any man's standard, probably a perfect ten. The problem is, you know it and flaunt it in everyone's face, including mine, coupled with that attitude of yours. That's why I've been avoiding you. But here's my reality."

"Like every other guy, I'd be actively pursuing you to get into your panties and beyond. But, I am your brother so that's out of the question... For other boys, all they want is to get into your panties. They will use you for their pleasure and move onto the next bimbo because of the way you treat people. I can't see any boy wanting you as a girlfriend as long as you maintain that attitude."

He pushes her down his body so she can prepare for what's next. His cock, still hard, presses against her pussy, then it slides up and over her ass because she's so wet. She wiggles her best asset and smirks, hoping for penetration.

"Now here's your reality. You, my beautiful sister, can have any boy you want. Your looks, your physical shape and your brains are very attractive to any man, but I believe your personality needs an overhaul to what it was a few years back. I hope you understand both points. Do you?"

"I spend very little time analyzing boys, Bro," she says as she wiggles her ass. "Boys are boys and most of them are clueless about a girl's needs, but I do understand your concern about my personality."

"Okay. Here's a little advice, and you can use it any way you want, including not using it at all. Treat others the same way you want others to treat you and people will take notice there has been a change in your life. Don't tell them. Show them because actions speak louder than words... Be nice, be courteous, be respectful, have a sense of humor and be confident. In other words, be more like your true self, not this act you're putting on for everyone. All of those things will get you the attention you desire. Try it sometime. You'll be favorably impressed," he informs her, thinking she should know this by now.

"I will. Thanks for the advice. It sounds like you know what you're talking about so I owe you a big one."

He's still caressing his sister and she's somber in his care. He moves his hands up to her back and tenderly rubs her as she gives him little moans. He's almost afraid to continue because he doesn't want her depending on him for sex. That will be tough to explain to a future girlfriend, if he ever gets one. Advice is okay, but sex with his sister isn't on his agenda. He's hoping this will be enough to get her going on her own. Even her tits are distracting him as they burn into his chest, but concentration, for him, is still hard to come by.

"You owe me nothing, Sis. I'm your brother, remember? That's what a brother does for his sister... Anyway, you have the talent to be yourself. Nobody can do that for you. Take control of your life and be what you want to be. It's your decision to make, so make it!" he says.

"Okay, Steve. Thank you... Keep working me over please. I really need it."

He shuts up, diverts back to her ass and caress her tenderly. He wonders if she's concentrating more on her body than what he's telling her. She does have a soft, smooth, great ass and her body is to die for, but he can't let himself get involved with her or they will be in trouble as a family. It's tough enough to hold back from such a great body, but his sister deserves respect and he will respect her wishes, hopefully doing little to no damage to their relationship.

He moves down to her ass, grips her cheeks and pulls them apart as he watches the expression on her face, which appears to be a look of satisfaction. As his finger enters her crack, it runs the gauntlet slowly and lightly, to her asshole and reams her.

Since Teri likes it, he thought she might like it too, and it appears she does, based on her moans, then he proceeds to her pussy. His sister is so wet, he spreads her juices all around her pussy and as he does, she moans. He stuffs her mouth with a T-shirt and she doesn't remove it, for good reason.

He pushes his finger as far into her pussy as it will go and she moans with a louder muffle. Making a change, he pushes her to a sitting position on his lap and raises himself up to her. He pulls her into him and holds her tight as she wraps her arms and legs around him. Kissing him passionately, he returns her kiss, but maybe he shouldn't have. It feels like she's changing before his eyes, but in his mind, he hopes he's doing the right thing.

Holding her as tight as he can, he stands on his knees, swings her around and gently lays her on her back. She's already wetter than Niagra Falls so she grabs his rock hard cock, but he has to stop her from showing it to her pussy. He has to eat her first, not just because she wants him to, but because he wants to.

He slides down her body, moves her knees to her tits and moves his face close to her pussy as her facial expression becomes a ball of desire. She squirms her pussy into his face in her anticipation as he pushes his tongue into her essence while moving his hands to her tits and kneads them. He's pinching her nipples as she muffles a moan, then he sucks in her juices and wow, she's so wet. Licking her lips and thighs sends her into ecstasy and her eyes briefly disappear.

He has her very highly aroused with little effort so he moves up her body and slowly slides his cock in until it bottoms out. Debi is grunting and moaning as he pushes in, feeling the pleasure of the pressure in her wet love canal.

She closes her eyes, feeling all the pleasure a big cock has to offer. She's tight. Real tight. He knows she's not a virgin so he has no worries in that department. He lets her feel him inside her for while, then slowly pumps it in and out, using short strokes.

"Ooooo, my god, that's the best feeling in the world. Fuck me. Make me feel loved again, even if it's just for one brief moment," she says, removing the gag while she whispers, then returns it to her mouth.

He fucks her as she requests and she moans and moans for so long. She has three orgasms before he launches several ropes into her pussy and she peaks with her fourth orgasm as he fills her abyss. Her responses tell him she has fucked a few guys as she wiggles her ass to get all of his dick inside her.

As she's coming down from her latest orgasm, breathing rather hard, he releases her legs and rolls off her to allow her to breathe easier. She immediately rolls to him and cuddles as she recovers.

"You did everything I asked, Bro. I could easily get into this on a regular basis, but you're my brother and like you, I have no desire to destroy our family," she says frankly.

"I'm glad you said that, Sis. I don't want you relying on your brother for sex, even if it was great sex," he responds.

"It was great sex and I will remember it for a long time to come. Thanks for the vote of confidence."

Then she gives him several tight hugs, thanks him profusely, kisses him several times, gets up and walks out of his room. He watches her ass wiggle as she walks away, wondering why he didn't give it more attention. He just can't help staring at a great ass, even if it is attached to his sister. She even turns the light off and quietly closes his door on her way out. Now he hopes she acts on what he told her. He wants his sister to have a good life, and he truly hopes she finds it.

Debi returns to her room and crashes on her bed, satisfied her pussy has been filled to overflowing. Elated, she feels more like her old self and begins to think about what he told her. Three statements stand out in her mind.

'Actions speak louder than words'.

'Take control of your life'.

And,

'Be what you want to be'.

Those statements take control of her thought process and she falls asleep with them running through her mind.

* * * * *

The next morning, Debi is all smiles as she walks out of the house in midmorning. She's out the door without even saying a word to Steve, but she does smile and wink at him as she heads to her car.

Mom and Dad are already at work because they hit the sack about nine every night so they can get up early. They've done it for years so the kids are used to it. Having Teri on his mind, he wanders down to the dock and uncovers the boat, cleans it up and departs to fill the tank. He docks it at the gas pump and ties her up.

Teri is there, waiting for him, as he hopes she'd be, wearing a different skimpy bikini much to his liking. She greets him with a sweet kiss and a tight embrace, and that captures his attention instantly.

He helps her aboard the boat and she takes her favorite seat while he tops off the tank and pays the bill, with Teri watching everything he does. They depart, at half throttle this time, heading away from the gas pump when she stands up and pulls him up with her.

"Get to work please," she says as she pushes her ass into his crotch.

"Okay, Teri... But, perhaps you'd like to dance first, or watch a movie, maybe go swimming?"

She laughs and turns to give him a hug, but instead of a quick hug, she turns it into a long hug, which he appreciates more than she knows.

"Funny guy. You can dance on my body all you want. The movie you can see up close and personal," she says with a smile.

"Funny. Good answer," he replies.

She smiles and turns back around, facing away from him.

"I have my days. Continue please," she replies as she leans into him.

"Okay. You taught him how to do that yesterday, if my memory serves me well."

She laughs at his humor, whether it's funny or not. Good for her. He caresses her stomach first, then moves up to her tits, displacing her top, and pinches her nipples as she moans softly. She turns to face him and embraces him so he slips his hand inside her bottom to get a good feel of her ass.

"I love it when you do that to me. You have such a tender touch about you."

He pushes a finger into her crack and teases her asshole.

"Oooo. Do that again please."

He keeps doing it until she decides to take her bottoms off all together. They're far enough away from shore now so it doesn't matter to her, or him. She stays against him until they arrive at the same place they were yesterday.

After he drops the anchor and turns the motor off, she drops his swim suit to his ankles and sucks on his cock. She's off to a great start as he wonders what he's getting himself into. He's never had a girl be this sexually aggressive with him before and in a way, it feels good, but it also doesn't feel good because he doesn't know this girl well enough to trust her, yet.

Teri seems to be all about sex and that's what concerns him at this point. If sex is all she wants, then he wants to know that and he's also okay with it. But, if she expects more than that, she may be in for big disappointment. He's not looking beyond his education at this point, so she needs to understand that in no uncertain terms, no matter how good looking or pleasing to the eye she is. That's the way Steve wants it.

For obvious reasons, he lets her finish what she's doing, then he will fuck her, then he needs to let her know his goals. Whether she likes it or not will be her decision to make.

She's doing a great job sucking his rock hard cock, but she's determined to get him off, increasing her sucking and then licking the head of his cock. That does it and soon enough, he moans loud enough to wake the fish as he shoots his load into her mouth, and this time, she swallows every drop. Cum management learned well.

One good turn deserves another so he pulls her to her feet and removes her top, bringing her chest into his viewing pleasure. She's naked now and he just focuses on her beauty. She notices, then mounts him, breaking his distraction.

"You look like your raping me with your eyes. Is that what's on your mind, Big Boy?"

"Not necessarily rape, but I have this insatiable desire to get inside your pussy. I want to fuck the living shit outa ya, then we'll talk."

"Oh, goodie!" she says as her face brightens up.

"On the motor cover with your ass in the air please."

"Ohhh yes. I'm going to love doggie with you."

He lets her drop to the deck, she crawls on the motor cover on all fours, then waits for his cock to enter her pussy, but he also has a surprise for her.

Again, he's admiring her body as she crawls, exposing her charms. She's a beautiful girl to have sex with, no doubt, and he doesn't have any desire to stop wanting her body close to him.

As he comes in close behind her with his stiff cock pointing in her direction, she reaches between her legs and guides it to her pussy. She's ready for him and he pushes into her as she moans loud enough to wake the fish.

Again, she's tight, but he does a good job teasing her with his cock as he fucks her before he gives her his surprise. He slows the pounding of her pussy, then removes his cock. Her moaning slows and stops as he prepares her surprise.

Teri is loving the pleasure she's getting as he replaces his cock with his thumb and gets it nice and wet, then removes it, replacing it with his cock and starts fucking her again.

A short time later, he places his thumb on her asshole, just to see if she will complain.

"Do it," she says. "Shove it in."

He really didn't expect that response, so he pushes his thumb against her back door amid resistance from her sphincter. He pushes harder and she grunts as his thumb pops inside her ass.

"Fuck me with your thumb and cock, Steve," she begs.

He does it, having to please his sex partner so he continues this for several minutes and when he pulls his thumb out of her ass, she cums all over his cock. He's surprised. She gives him no warning, but he's happy for her.

He continues to fuck her until he's ready to make a deposit and when he does, she has another very intense orgasm, then she collects herself and finally speaks.

"Wow, Steve! I had five orgasms, the last being the most intensive one I've ever had. I just love how your cock fills him up."

They jump in the lake and clean themselves, and when they get back aboard, she mounts him. This seems to be her favorite position of late.

Steve is curious all the sudden. She hasn't mentioned anything about love, going out, or spending time with him other than having sex, exactly what he's hoping for. But still, he wants to clear the air and make sure they're on the same page. They sit down on the stern seat with her on his lap facing him and he quizzes her.

"So how are you today?" he asks.

"Kinda late to ask that, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it was a rather dumb question."

"But, I'm fine and your cock makes me feel that much better," she replies.

She cuddles in close, reaches for his cock and starts stroking him.

"Good. Lay across my lap so I can tease you while we talk."

She smiles and lays on her back while he moves her into the position he wants her in.

"There. Is that perfect for you?" she wonders.

"So perfect... I want to make sure we understand each other. I'm not looking for a girlfriend..." he says and reaches for her pussy.

As she opens her legs, she interrupts his statement and responds quickly.

"Hmmm. Feels good... And I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Like you, I want to have sex, great sex, with a nice guy is a plus. I'm not after a relationship with you or anybody else. I've no idea what my future holds, but I do hope we can get together and fuck all summer. Sound good to you?" she asks.

"Sounds very good to me. I just want to make that clear before we proceed."

"You made that very clear yesterday. That's one reason why I'm here with you today. No commitment. It's perfect for both of us."

"What's the second reason?" he asks her.

"I never said anything about a second reason."

"You said it was one reason, did you not? So there must be another."

"Very perceptive... Yes, your big cock is the second reason," she replies.

"Ohhh. Cool. That was the quickest, serious conversation I've ever had... Now, sit up and straddle my lap, facing me."

"What are you going to do to me now?"

"I'm going to try something to see if you like it."

"Oh goodie."

Steve loves her enthusiasm for sex. Teri is insatiable and can't get enough cock. She's turning into his favorite fuck buddy at a rapid rate, as long as she doesn't attach herself to him.

She straddles his lap, grabs his shoulders as he grabs her ass and pulls her into him. Her legs are spread wide and she has his cock pinned against his stomach. He kisses and licks the tips of her nipples until they're stiff and hard and also kneads her tits until she moans. Again, he reaches behind her and caress her ass with both hands and as his fingers enter her crack, he tenderly caresses her while his fingers move slowly toward her asshole.

She's moaning as he reams her hole, then he puts a small amount of pressure on it before moving to her pussy and runs a finger inside her. A louder moan emerges from her lips as he adds a second finger to the mix.

Teri has a slender build and he loves her shape. She's an absolute pleasure to look at, hold and fuck. If she spends the summer with him like she appears to want, he will not hesitate to pursue this body for the sole purpose of having great sex.

"Time for part B, Teri," he tells her.

"What's part B?" she asks.

"Hang on tight."

She does so with a smile and as he stands up, she wraps her legs behind his back as he walks her to the motor cover. He lets her drop to the deck and she stands with a confused look.

"Bend over the motor cover and spread your legs. Hold your ass cheeks apart if you like."