Summer Break Pt. 04

Story Info
The fun expands.
2k words
4.41
4.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the adventures at home for the summer,

Alan and Julie were asleep on the chaise lounger.  Sharon and I went into the house and to my room.  Sliding into the bed together, we fell asleep.

I woke to movement on the bed.  Since I was cuddled up next to Sharon, I wondered who it was.  An arm wraps around me, soft tits pressed against me.

"Hi, Mr. Tho, ah Dave," Julie whispered.

I turn to face her, "Hi Julie, something I can do for you?"

She blushes, "Yeah there is, but not now.  I was wondering if I could stay over here next weekend instead of Alan coming into town?"

I smiled at her," You are always welcome here Julie."

"Oh thank you, I can't wait for the weekend," she grinned and slid her head under the sheet, I felt her lips slide over my soft cock, sucking it for just a moment before she popped back up.

"Oh yummy," she said as she got off the bed and walked from the room.   I  watched her sexy ass leave the room.

"Who was that?" Sharon asked sleepily.

"Julie.  She wanted to see if she could stay here next weekend."

Sharon perked up, "Really?  Did you say yes?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

Sharon smiled, "It will be nice to have her here next weekend."

"You just want to taste her pussy again," I laughed.

"And you just want to put your fat cock in her," Sharon said, throwing a pillow at me as she jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

I watched her great ass disappear into the bathroom and then wandered down to the kitchen.  Was sitting at the bar when Julie and Alan walked in dressed to take Julie back.

"We have dinner with her parents, then I will be back later Dad."

I nodded," We will see you later then."

Julie stepped over, hugged me and kissed my cheek, "I can't wait till next weekend."

They then headed out the door.  I headed up to my office, Karen facetimed me.  

She laughed seeing me naked in my office. "Anything interesting happen today?"

"Well Julie and Alan came over.  They are very onboard with this being a nude zone.  Both took right to it.  In fact, Julie will be spending next weekend here instead of Alan going down there."

"Oh really, that's interesting.  Did anything else happen?"

I laughed, "Well we all hung out around the pool for a while, naked of course.  Then we brought out some lunch. Julie and Alan went in the kitchen and were fucking over the counter while Sharon masturbated in front of me and I jerked off on her.  Then Julie and Alan came back out, Julie cleaning Sharon up and Sharon returning the favor.  You know, the usual stuff here."

Karen looked at me for a moment, "Wow, things have certainly heated up there."

"Yeah, but I think it is a good thing.  Glad you are going to be home soon, I think you are going to enjoy the new freedom here."

"It sounds like fun, I can't wait.  Were you planning on picking me up Tuesday?"

"Yeah I was, why?"

"Send Sharon.  I want to talk to her a bit."

"About?"

"Us, you, what we are going to do, what she wants.  Need to be careful about becoming too attached to you and not taking care of herself."

"I get it,  I know it was hard for you to let go of your dad.  It's important she knows there are boundaries.  I will send her."

I nodded my head as Sharon bounded into the room naked.  

"Hi Daddy," she said, spinning around for me.  

She noticed the screen on and jumped back, mouthing "I'm sorry who is it?"

Then she heard her mother laughing, "Damn Sharon, you are very sexy looking tonight."

"Mom?," she said looking at me quizzically.

I nodded laughing as she peeked back around the screen to see Karen.  "Uh hi Mom," she laughed nervously, not moving back into camera range. 

"Oh now is not the time to be shy Sharon, step back out where I can see you baby."

Sharon moved next to me nervously waving her hand at Karen.  "Very sexy baby, Mom can't wait to get home and see you in person."

Karen moves off the bed for a few seconds, comes back into frame taking her tshirt off, revealing her great tits.  I hear Sharon gasp, "Damn Mom, those are nice too."

Karen smiles then pulls her shorts and panties off, casting them aside, standing naked for us, twirling slowly as we watch her.

"I can't wait to get back and be naked with you guys."

I look back, Sharon has her hand on her pussy, a finger moving across her slit.

"You are very pretty Mom."

"Thank you baby, you look pretty awesome too.  I want you to come pick me up Tuesday, we can chat some then," she said smiling at us, cupping her tit and licking one.

I heard Sharon moan behind me.  

 Karen smiled, waved and said, "I have to run guys, have fun, I will see you Tuesday," then she clicked off.

"Oh fuck Dad, why did she do that?  Damn, and I have to go.  Rhonda called and wanted me to meet her for dinner."

"Your big tit roommate Rhonda?"

Sharon laughed, "I will tell her you said that.  Yes that Rhonda, she is the one that actually got me to thinking about fucking you, she has been fucking hers for about 3 years."

I just looked up at her, "Lucky him then."

She stood there looking at me, glancing down at my 1/2 hard cock.  "Shit, I need to go Dad, but can I come join you in bed when I get home?"

"Of course babe," I stood up, hugged her and kissed her forehead.  She moaned as she squeezed my cock a bit and went out of the room.

She came back about 5 minutes later, "I'm out, my Uber is here, I will see you later Dad," kissing me as she left.

I hung around for a while, Alan returned about two hours later.  He chuckled," Not sure I will get used to walking into my naked father sitting in the kitchen."

I laughed as he shed his clothes, grabbed a beer and sat with me.

"How was dinner?"

"It was fine, her parents are nice but sorta stiff, you know what I mean?"

"They don't hang around with you naked?"

Alan chuckled, "Yeah something like that."

"Well I'm glad you and Julie enjoyed today.  It should be fun next weekend when she stays here."

"Yeah she is really excited about it, well me too."  He paused.  "I think she would like to fuck you Dad."

"Really, what do you think about it?"  

He looked away for a second, "I think it would be hot knowing you fucked her dad, maybe even get to watch you.  We talked about it in the car, she was masturbating and came really hard when I told her I was okay with it."

"Damn.  Well I would need to talk to your Mom about that.  None of what we have talked about included going outside of the family.  Are you sure you are okay with it?"

"Yes Dad," he glanced down as did I, his cock rock hard.

"Hmmm looks like you are.  Let me talk to Mom when she gets back, we probably do need to set some ground rules for visitors."

"Thanks Dad," Alan got up, leaned in, hugged me and left the room, his cock bouncing in front of him.  

I finished my beer and went to bed.  Not sure how long I had been asleep when I felt the bed move, someone sliding in with me.  My mind thought, Sharon is home and I went back to sleep.  Dreams of my cock being sucked bounced through my head and I awoke again, my cock hard in a warm wet place.  I could feel someone beside me, a set of tits smashed against my arm and someone sucking my cock.  Shit there are two people here, my eyes popping open.

"Oh fuck Sharon, you weren't kidding," a voice next to me said.

Looking over in the dim light of the room, taking a second to recognize who it was, "Rhonda?  Sharon, what are you guys doing?"

She pulls her head off my cock, looks up at me, "I'm sorry Dad, but we got to drinking and I told her about your cock and she had to see it," smiling at me and looking me in the eye went back down on my cock as Rhonda moaned next to me.

I could hear Rhonda moan next to me, feel her moving around.  Looking down, I could see her hand over her pussy, shoving her fingers in and out.  Sharon slowly sucked my cock, massaging my balls.

Rhonda moved beside me, head sliding down my stomach to Sharon's head.  Sharon's mouth came off my cock and I could feel two sets of lips on it, moving up and down.

I moaned as they did that, oh fuck never had two sucking me at once.  God it felt good, oh shit what was I doing?  I saw Rhonda's head rise up, Sharon holding my cock.  Rhonda took me in her mouth and slowly took my whole cock in her mouth, pushing her throat open.

"Oh fuck Rhonda," Sharon said.

Rhonda began to fuck my cock with her mouth, sliding up and down, taking it balls deep with each stroke.  Sharon watched up close, squeezing my balls.  

Rhonda popped up off of my cock, looking at Sharon, "You were right, his cock is amazing, it feels so good in my mouth."

She turned to look at me and smiled.  Moving up my body straddling me, her big 36 DD tits dangling in front of me, hands on my shoulders.

I looked up and smiled back at her.  Sharon grabbed my cock and held it steady.  Rhonda began to slide back, I felt my cock entering her.  Shit, I should not be doing this, Karen and I had not discussed this, Oh fuck her pussy feels good as she slid me in deeper.

Rhonda looked over her shoulder grunting a bit, "Fuck Sharon, he is thick, oh god that feels good,"  She sat up on me wiggling on my cock, then began to ride me, bouncing on my cock, moaning with each down stroke, her big tits bouncing.

Sharon moved around taking her tits in her hands and began to squeeze them then suck them.  Rhonda held her to her chest, looking down at me with a look of bliss on her face.  

It was too late for me to protest and I began to shove my cock up in her with each downstroke.  I could feel her juices running down my balls, oh fuck her pussy feels good.

Rhonda's eyes were glazing over, she was bouncing on me harder, faster, Sharon holding on to her, whispering,"You like my Dad's cock?"

She just nodded then slammed down tight on me, an orgasm racing through her.  I could feel her pussy spasming around my cock as she shivered through it.  She leaned forward, Sharon sliding back and began sliding up and down my cock as fast as she could.

"Cum in me Mr. Thomas, give me your seed."

Sharon watching from behind her, squeezed my balls as I thrust deep in Rhonda, my cock swelling then exploding deep in her, my cock pulsing in her.

"OH fuck," Rhonda collapsed on me as I unloaded in her.  Both of  us panting, out of breath.

"Oh god Dad, that was so fucking hot, oh shit."

She cuddled next to us, her arm over Rhonda.

Rhonda looked at Sharon, "Okay, you weren't kidding, you are so lucky to have this cock."

My cock softened and slid from her as she rolled off of me, leaving a mess on my cock.  Sharon leaned down, cleaning my cock, licking her  juices and my cum from me.  She smiled up at me, slid across my body to Rhonda.

She took her fingers scooping up my cum in them and fed it to Rhonda.

"Oh god he tastes good too."

Sharon cuddled up next to Rhonda.  We soon fell asleep, thinking things are starting to get  a little crazy, will be glad when my wife gets back to take control.