Summer Break Pt. 03

Story Info
My son and his girlfriend join in on the fun.
2k words
4.56
12.2k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the story

Alan came into the house trailed by Julie. Sharon met them at the door, hugging her brother and whispering in his ear. She then turned to Julie and hugged her too. Alan left the girls and came down to my office.

"Hey Dad what's up? Sharon said you wanted to see me."

"Yeah, have a seat."

"You heard from Mom, is she coming home soon?"

"Yeah she will be back Tuesday. Which is part of why I wanted to see you."

"Is everything okay?"

"Oh yeah, no problems. It just wanted to tell you that things have changed a bit around here since Sharon joined you at school. Your mother and I have adopted a more relaxed lifestyle around the house."

"Not sure I understand what that means Dad."

I hesitated a minute, then said, "We are usually nude around the house now. Only have clothes on when someone is coming over. We wanted you and Julie to know, if you are uncomfortable with it we will wear something when you are around. We are really enjoying the freedom and were hoping you two would not mind or possibly join us."

Alan looked at me for a moment, clearly thinking about it. "Wow, have you told Sharon?"

"Yes."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing really, she stood up, stripped and we went and laid out by the pool together."

Alan chuckled. "Well I am good with it too. Julie loves it, we get alone time on the weekends at her parents and spend time like that too. Are we going to do it today?

"We can if you like."

"Oh I am sure I can convince her," he smiled. We stayed and chatted a few more minutes about his internship and the rest of the summer.

While we were talking, Sharon and Julie had gone back to Sharon's room. Sharon was already in a bikini, red and very revealing with a sheer coverup on top. Julie was in tight denim shorts and tank top with no bra on.

"Can I change here.?" Julie asked,

"Oh sure, you want to use the bathroom or I can step out?"

"Oh I think it's okay, you don't have to leave," Julie said, pulling her top off.

Sharon thought to herself, wow nice tits, just like mine, and then oh shit she does not have any tan lines.

"Is everything okay? I know your mom is gone, did your dad need to tell Alan something bad?"

It took Sharon a second to realize Julie was talking to her, "Ah no, just something he needed to tell him. It's nothing serious."

Julie smiled and slipped her shorts off, exposing her bald pussy, also with no tan lines around her. She saw me sorta staring,

"You like?," she smiled.

"Ah, well yes, just admiring your lack of tan lines, Wish mine were like that," pulling my bikini bottoms down exposing whiter skin under it.

Julie laughed, "Well we probably won't get to work on that today."

Sharon smiled back at her, "I wouldn't count it out."

"What do you mean?"

"I probably should not say, but Dad is telling Alan right now about how he and mom go nude around the house since I left and how they would like us to join them when mom gets home."

"Really, you have seen your dad naked?"

Sharon blushed, "Yeah, he told me yesterday and we spent some time around the pool naked."

"I'm in, love to spend the day naked by your pool."

"You think Alan will?"

"Oh yeah, he enjoys it almost as much as I do. Let's beat them down to the pool, get things started."

Sharon smiled at her, pulled her coverup off and peeled her bikini off, standing there naked with her brother's girlfriend.

Julie smiled, "Very nice. We will work on your tan lines. Ah, tell me, does your dad have a nice cock? Alan does."

"Dad's is thicker I think," Sharon smiled back.

"You have seen Alan's cock?"

"Yeah we would see each other naked sometimes, only saw him hard once."

"Oh you did?"

"Yeah he was in the shower jerking off when I walked in on him. He stopped but I made him keep going. I opened my robe and he blew all over the shower."

"Oh fuck that is so hot, he never told me."

They gathered up some of their things and walked out to the pool naked.

Alan and I were just finishing up our discussion when he said," Let me go talk to Julie and see if she is up for this."

Looking out the window behind Alan I could see the girls coming out, completely naked, Sharon looking up at my office window, she knew I could see them.

"I think your sister has already talked to her about it," I said pointing out the window.

"OH fuck, yeah I think its settled."

"Have you ever seen your sister naked?"

"Yeah we used to bump into each other on occasion in the shower or hallway."

"Well it looks like we should join them."

We went down to the kitchen and stripped off each of us checking out the other's cock. I opened the sliding door and stepped out on the patio.

"I guess Julie was okay with our plans for today?." I smiled as Alan stepped out behind me naked too. Both of us with 1/2 hard cocks.

They both smiled and ran over to us, Julie hugging Alan closely and Sharon hugging me too closely, grinding herself against me a bit.

"I love your family Alan, can you see my parents freaking out at this?," she stepped back from Alan and stepped over to me as Sharon let me go.

Julie hugged me, "Thank you Mr. Thomas for sharing this with us. It's so free being like this here," as she hugged me tight also.

I held her close for a second as Sharon stepped over and hugged her brother," I think you should call me Dave. Mr. Thomas is a little formal for how we are dressed," I smiled at her.

By now both of our cocks were hard.

"You guys need to go cool off," Sharon joked.

We both ran and dove in the pool.

Julie leaned in to Sharon, "You were right, your dad is a little thicker but they look like they are close to the same length."

The girls ran and joined us in the pool. We all floated and relaxed a bit, our cocks eventually deflating. We spent the rest of the morning floating in the pool, sunning and enjoying the day. Julie helped Sharon with sunscreen then she returned the favor. Julie helped Alan, including stroking his hard cock a few times in front of us, like she was teasing Sharon. Sharon helped me with the sunscreen and I know she wanted to touch my hard cock but didn't.

The girls went in about 1 to make us lunch, salads and sandwiches on the patio. Sharon pulled some wine out and we spent a while sipping, chatting, laughing.

As we sat around the table, Sharon kept flashing her pussy at me, running her fingers over it when Alan and Julie were not paying attention. When they took our plates in, Sharon pushed two fingers deep in herself, making them wet.

In the kitchen Julie was watching Sharon finger herself.

"You still think she is not fucking your dad?," pointing to Sharon.

"Wow, maybe you are right."

"You seem to like watching her," Julie said, grabbing Alan's cock, stroking it.

"You like seeing your sister naked? Want to fuck her? I do."

Alan groaned as Julie stroked his cock. Julie stepped in front of Alan and leaned over the countertop. Grasping his cock she lined it up with her pussy and pushed back forcing his cock into her.

Alan grabbed her hips and starting fucking her hard, looking outside seeing his sister fingering herself.

"Yes fuck me, fuck me hard Alan."

Julie was watching Sharon finger herself moaning as Alan fucked her. Her orgasm came fast and hard, "OH FUCK ALAN," as her body shook and her pussy squeezed his cock.

Alan grabbed her hips and began to fuck her harder, the teasing of the morning driving him on.

My cock was twitching from watching Sharon. I reached down and began to stroke my cock, using the precum leaking from it as lube.

"Oh yes Dad, you stroking for me? Cum with me Dad, cum with me," Sharon said, watching me stroke my cock. She pushed a third finger into her pussy, raising her hips off of the chair, pushing them in deep.

"Alan, your dad is masturbating in front of your sister, oh fuck that's hot."

Alan groaned, remembering when he did that to his sister.

I stood up, my cock pointed at Sharon, stroking it, needing to cum for her. I looked at the window, the tint on them making it impossible to see in, but knowing Julie and Alan were watching, knowing that they now knew we were fucking.

Sharon looked up at me, "Oh Dad cum on me, cover me with your cum." Her body went stiff as her orgasm swept over her, fingers plunged deep in her. Grunting the first blast from my cock splattered over her tits. Pointing my cock down the next blasts covered her hand and pussy with my cum.

"FUCK Sharon, oh shit," I stroked my cock milking all the cum from it dripping it onto Sharon's stomach.

Inside, Alan thrust deep in Julie and right after I had blasted on Sharon's tits, exploded deep into Julie.

"Fuck he's cumming all over her, DAMN Alan, your family is so sexy."

Alan fell across Julie's back, his cock slipping from her as he did.

I fell back in my chair, spent. Sharon scooped some cum off of her tits, stuck her finger in her mouth licking it off, smiling at me, "Yummy Dad."

Julie was watching Sharon as she scooped the cum into her mouth. Pushing back against Alan, "Get off of me," she moved across the kitchen and out of the door.

Hearing the door open I looked up, Julie wide eyed moving towards Sharon. Stopping she leans over her and begins to lick my cum off of her tits. Sharon reaches between Julie's leg, scooping some of Alan's cum dripping from Julie into her mouth. Alan is now standing in the door, his limp slick cock hanging down.

Julie worked her way down Sharon's body, licking my cum from her, including her pussy with the cum covered fingers still in it. Sharon groaned as Julie's tongue moved over her. When Julie finished, she leaned in, kissing Sharon, sharing the cum in her mouth.

Alan sat down, grabbing his wine glass, downed it in one gulp. Julie went over and sat in his lap.

"Fuck Dad, that was crazy. What the fuck just happened?"

I chuckled, "I think horiness got the best of all of us. Not sure how I will explain this to your mother."

"You're going to tell Mom that you are fucking your daughter?"

"She already knows," Sharon said.

"What the fuck, really? How does she know?"

"She video called Dad in bed this morning and I was there with him. She is cool with it. We are going to talk about it when she gets home Tuesday."

Julie looked at Sharon, then at me, smiling. She looked over at Alan, "We have been staying at the wrong house on the weekends."

Alan just shook his head. Julie got up, looking down at Alan's lap, "Oops, I made a mess," looking at the cum running down his thigh. Leaning over in front of Sharon, she began to lick his thigh, cleaning up the mess. Sharon looked over at me smiling and leaned over to Julie's exposed pussy. Her tongue flicked over it.

"OH FUCK, yes," Julie moaned holding Alan's chair as Sharon sucked the rest of his cum from her. Sharon soon had all of Alan's cum sucked out. She leaned back, licking her lips. "That was so yummy, Julie."

Julie smiled back at her and then curled up on Alan's lap. Sharon stood up and kissed me on the cheek as she headed over to the pool and dove in. Julie and Alan moved to the double chaise lounge under umbrella and laid down, both of them soon asleep.

I sat there wondering where this was going and what would happen when their mom got back on Tuesday.